Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Elewitt2022
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Elewitt2022 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:49 am

Loki437 wrote:That unpainted Thor looks incredible!


I thought so too. Glad I am not the only one. Most people do not seem to like the chases, but I actually think this one looks great all silver. Something about the deep shadow lines.
Instagram: @suplexrd

:freddy3:

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 10130
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby rexflexall » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:20 pm

I can't wait to see more!

User avatar
Spiffythedog
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:25 pm
Location: East Coast USA
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Spiffythedog » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:36 pm

I'm interested but can't seem to convince myself to get one on account of the price. But I could probably be swayed if I actually got to see/hold one in person. I have some die cast designer art figures that are pretty darn cool.
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!
Image

User avatar
Leechinyuan
Posts: 1537
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 am

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Leechinyuan » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:19 pm

Karubin wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Karubin wrote:
It does look that way, It is a lazy chase. I thought it was a chase trend for SW die-cast, but I guess everything will be like this.

Given Ironman and Captain America didn't have a chase, they should have left Thor the same without a chase...


Honestly, if the Chase was a bit scuffed up or even with some patina accent colors, I'd totally get the chase. I'll probably just stick to the common :-#


I think everyone is hoping the common. lol


I also think the chase needs to be bit more unique like what u suggest....patina...that will be very nice.
Image

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

BestDadEver
Posts: 1679
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 am
Location: San Diego Ca
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby BestDadEver » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:44 pm

I love the look and weight of these diecast pops but the price hurts a bit. I dont mind for the most part but when my kids want one or if my wife finds out that Im getting a few of these as they come out at 50 a pop no pun intended, its a hard sell sometimes.
Image

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby heymrosario » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:26 pm

BestDadEver wrote:I love the look and weight of these diecast pops but the price hurts a bit. I dont mind for the most part but when my kids want one or if my wife finds out that Im getting a few of these as they come out at 50 a pop no pun intended, its a hard sell sometimes.


It's definitely a hefty price and if they're adding a chase element, I think it would be better to do something completely different and extravagant than just a metal molding of the figure. It's gonna be a tough sell for sure!
Image

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer


Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21, '22
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22;
Fundays: Fundays Games '21
Follow Me: Instagram

User avatar
squidward
Posts: 2219
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby squidward » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:36 pm

I really like the die cast Pops. I don't have all of them but I do have Captain America, Boba Fett, Darth Vader.
The only thing that I would suggest a change is the design of the chases. The all grey design for the chases has me hoping for the common because I prefer the design.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon. Fright Night. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

BestDadEver
Posts: 1679
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 am
Location: San Diego Ca
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby BestDadEver » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:06 am

heymrosario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I love the look and weight of these diecast pops but the price hurts a bit. I dont mind for the most part but when my kids want one or if my wife finds out that Im getting a few of these as they come out at 50 a pop no pun intended, its a hard sell sometimes.


It's definitely a hefty price and if they're adding a chase element, I think it would be better to do something completely different and extravagant than just a metal molding of the figure. It's gonna be a tough sell for sure!


haha yeah that chase is good and bad for the wallet thats for sure. I thought 50 was bad but then you find youself spending 100 for that chase gamble. I do love that it comes in a case and all, just glad they dont get released as offten as regular pops.
Image

User avatar
aprilyoufools
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby aprilyoufools » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:11 am

I love the way they look and the clear cases are amazing. Other than a die-cast Freddy, it’s difficult to think of a definitive fictional character or real-life person that would be a must-have in die-cast POP! form since we collect a little bit of everything. Maybe if there were some musicians or music entertainers, those would complement our record collection.
she/they | ISO: Left Eye and Chilli (“Waterfalls” - TLC) protos; Navy Jersey Ichiro Suzuki, OG Run-DMC production pieces

Image

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1745
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby heymrosario » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:09 am

aprilyoufools wrote:I love the way they look and the clear cases are amazing. Other than a die-cast Freddy, it’s difficult to think of a definitive fictional character or real-life person that would be a must-have in die-cast POP! form since we collect a little bit of everything. Maybe if there were some musicians or music entertainers, those would complement our record collection.


Oh, you have a great point!! I didn't even think about Freddy as a Die-cast figure!! Now that, I'd be chasing chases for days lol I'm trying to stick to Marvel characters, but I don't know why I dipped my toes in the DC characters lol It's hefty and I'm still struggling to display them #-o
Image

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer


Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21, '22
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22;
Fundays: Fundays Games '21
Follow Me: Instagram

User avatar
aprilyoufools
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
Location: SF Bay Area, CA, USA

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby aprilyoufools » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 am

heymrosario wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:I love the way they look and the clear cases are amazing. Other than a die-cast Freddy, it’s difficult to think of a definitive fictional character or real-life person that would be a must-have in die-cast POP! form since we collect a little bit of everything. Maybe if there were some musicians or music entertainers, those would complement our record collection.

Oh, you have a great point!! I didn't even think about Freddy as a Die-cast figure!! Now that, I'd be chasing chases for days lol I'm trying to stick to Marvel characters, but I don't know why I dipped my toes in the DC characters lol It's hefty and I'm still struggling to display them #-o

In another thread, there was a discussion of whether or not we’d get a die-cast Freddy at Fundays, or when else would we see one. :-k

I can see why you'd wanna dabble in the die-cast DC figures when the clear cases look so good. And they ship so nicely with the double box and the protective foam. At least they don't take significantly more space on the shelf than a standard-sized vinyl POP! in-box would, compared to the deluxe, 6" or 10" POPs, Rides, Towns, Moments, etc.
she/they | ISO: Left Eye and Chilli (“Waterfalls” - TLC) protos; Navy Jersey Ichiro Suzuki, OG Run-DMC production pieces

Image

runtodere
Posts: 2676
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby runtodere » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:24 am

aprilyoufools wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:I love the way they look and the clear cases are amazing. Other than a die-cast Freddy, it’s difficult to think of a definitive fictional character or real-life person that would be a must-have in die-cast POP! form since we collect a little bit of everything. Maybe if there were some musicians or music entertainers, those would complement our record collection.

Oh, you have a great point!! I didn't even think about Freddy as a Die-cast figure!! Now that, I'd be chasing chases for days lol I'm trying to stick to Marvel characters, but I don't know why I dipped my toes in the DC characters lol It's hefty and I'm still struggling to display them #-o

In another thread, there was a discussion of whether or not we’d get a die-cast Freddy at Fundays, or when else would we see one. :-k

I can see why you'd wanna dabble in the die-cast DC figures when the clear cases look so good. And they ship so nicely with the double box and the protective foam. At least they don't take significantly more space on the shelf than a standard-sized vinyl POP! in-box would, compared to the deluxe, 6" or 10" POPs, Rides, Towns, Moments, etc.

i like the die cast for the reason specifically that you stated - they aren't the giant oversize but still feel and look premium. Love that

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 10130
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby rexflexall » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:56 am

I want a diecast Jumbo Juggernaut! HA!

rfranklin
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:36 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby rfranklin » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:09 pm

I personally love the diecast pops. They look amazing. But don't really care for the chase at the moment unless they change them. Hoping to see some musicians in the future.

User avatar
Stitch626
Posts: 1100
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Stitch626 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:19 pm

I hate that I really really like them haha. They look so nice in person. Toysrus here in Canada had the Vader one the other day. Hopefully they receive more of them down the line. It was much cheaper buying it there than having to pay for the dollar conversion, shipping, cross border services/fees..etc.
ImageImage
ImageImage. Image.

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby jagpop » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:57 pm

I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Darkhulk
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:47 pm
Location: High Point NC
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Darkhulk » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:33 pm

I like to them. Its like they are a premium pop. It what they should do for an special edition pops. Also I think they should stop with the monotone steel chases. Just go with a shiny chrome paint for chases.

hpellot
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby hpellot » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:20 pm

jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...



I am also complete so far, the thor I am on the fence on.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

User avatar
DiegoLo
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:01 pm
Location: Bogota, Colombia, South America

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby DiegoLo » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:11 pm

hpellot wrote:
jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...



I am also complete so far, the thor I am on the fence on.


I agree with it. I will like different poses for chases, but I suppose did a different mold for a diecast is way much higher than a regular one, so a different Paint (Metallic, Glow...) will work.
Funko Collectibles Count:1000+ (Need more space)
ISO Freddy Flux (4 of them)

SDCC 2018 - 2019
NYCC 2021
Fundays (Soon)

hpellot
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby hpellot » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:25 pm

DiegoLo wrote:
hpellot wrote:
jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...



I am also complete so far, the thor I am on the fence on.


I agree with it. I will like different poses for chases, but I suppose did a different mold for a diecast is way much higher than a regular one, so a different Paint (Metallic, Glow...) will work.


Die cast molds I have been told cost more, so it does make sense to save on the mold cost for the chase by doing different paint.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby jagpop » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:40 am

hpellot wrote:
jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...



I am also complete so far, the thor I am on the fence on.

If you are complete so far, might as well keep it going. Seems like the die cast are not being mass released, so it gives the wallet time to cool down. Keep the streak alive!
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
Imagery
HOF 2022
HOF 2022
Posts: 3643
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Imagery » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:07 pm

I knew Thor had to be coming. He looks pretty great. Look forward to adding him to the Thor shelf, though I'm not sold on needing the chase
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Image

hpellot
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby hpellot » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:30 pm

jagpop wrote:
hpellot wrote:
jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...



I am also complete so far, the thor I am on the fence on.

If you are complete so far, might as well keep it going. Seems like the die cast are not being mass released, so it gives the wallet time to cool down. Keep the streak alive!



Thanks I may go for it to stay complete
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

jcrook
Posts: 745
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:34 am
Location: Texas

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby jcrook » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:41 pm

I'm on the fence, I was complete until they started adding chases. At $50 I just want to buy one, but will definitely get Thor.
I go by Crook.

User avatar
KwangWin9
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:39 am

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby KwangWin9 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:58 pm

No choice but to go for the chases now too…it’s the worst! Thor will be a must as I need to complete the Big 3 set!

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby BRiley0216 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:51 pm

I dont really care for em

User avatar
squidward
Posts: 2219
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby squidward » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:19 pm

I like the die-casts. The packaging is phenomenal with all of the foam and padding. I really like the full color designs of the commons. Hopefully we get a Freddy Funko die-cast soon.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon. Fright Night. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

User avatar
brinkleytroy
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:08 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby brinkleytroy » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:38 am

The Diecast Commons look amazing. It’s just the Chase versions look dull to me. But to each their own.

User avatar
Serch_na
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:58 pm
Location: Guadalajara, México
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Serch_na » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:06 am

Like every new line I like them but my problem is we’re to display it
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

Image

hpellot
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby hpellot » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:13 pm

Serch_na wrote:Like every new line I like them but my problem is we’re to display it



I think many of us have this same issue.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

MPF223
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:11 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby MPF223 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:18 pm

The die cast ones just come at such a higher cost then a standard pop they are nice but pricey
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2265
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:26 am

Karubin wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Honestly, if the Chase was a bit scuffed up or even with some patina accent colors, I'd totally get the chase. I'll probably just stick to the common :-#


I personally prefer the common on these. However, if they made Silver Surfer I definitely would want the chase! lol!


When that happens, what is the difference between the common and the chase? They probably will look the same. Lol


Lol! I know they will. That’s why I say I have to have the chase on that one. lol

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 2265
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:27 am

heymrosario wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
haha no no, that's definitely a lie! you have great ideas and creative ones too (specifically talking about your photos! ;-) )


Haha! Thanks Marc! I am just a man with a camera on his phone though. Nothing special. lol


I'm looking forward to your photos soon! ;-) I don't know if I missed your post on a die-cast figure yet... have you posted one before?? show us! lol


I have taken a photo of a die cast but not like your thinking. Maybe with the upcoming phots a day challenge?

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 10130
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby rexflexall » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:10 am

MPF223 wrote:The die cast ones just come at such a higher cost then a standard pop they are nice but pricey


Definitely a consideration to take in!

DG_FunkPoppa
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:00 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby DG_FunkPoppa » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:32 am

A Star Wars Jedi would be awesome. They already released a Sith and a Bounty Hunter.

User avatar
Vteck
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 pm
Location: Northridge/Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Vteck » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:28 pm

jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...


I feel you bro those chases do cost a bit of scratch lol
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

User avatar
Vteck
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 pm
Location: Northridge/Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Vteck » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:29 pm

Kwiksilverpop wrote:I really like the design of the box but I probably won’t collect more than a few because of my glass shelves lol


The design of the display is pretty cool, i only have one myself and its the IM one but i probably wont buy more unless they come out with like an An Iron Spidey which makes sense :freddy2:
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

MPF223
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:11 pm

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby MPF223 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:22 pm

If they eventually drop horror die cast i have to collect them so im biding my time until then
Image

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 2824
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby jagpop » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:07 pm

Vteck wrote:
jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...


I feel you bro those chases do cost a bit of scratch lol

I like a good gamble but getting two in hopes of pulling the Chase and striking out...that can get even more costly. :eek:
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
Vteck
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 pm
Location: Northridge/Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Die Cast? How do we feel about them?

Postby Vteck » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:59 pm

jagpop wrote:
Vteck wrote:
jagpop wrote:I debated whether to try to go complete on the die casts. I was missing Boba Fett and WW. Now that my friend gifted them to me, I think I'm all in. Then again, I don't know the Chases and those cost a pretty penny. What to do...


I feel you bro those chases do cost a bit of scratch lol

I like a good gamble but getting two in hopes of pulling the Chase and striking out...that can get even more costly. :eek:



no doubt bro lol space is at a premium
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GarrettCipp, Ryespops