Freddy Funko's sister

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
stucho2090

Re: Freddy Funko's sister

Postby stucho2090 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:35 pm

It is about time they had a female version of Freddy Funko. I mean it is 2024 and think of the hundreds of pairs they could have been releasing with Freddy to have a Franny. They have a lot of making up to do. Hopefully they give us some good ones for Fundays.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sat May 11, 2024 7:57 pm

stucho2090 wrote:It is about time they had a female version of Freddy Funko. I mean it is 2024 and think of the hundreds of pairs they could have been releasing with Freddy to have a Franny. They have a lot of making up to do. Hopefully they give us some good ones for Fundays.

It was definitely long and overdue for it, enless possibilities and ideas to be released

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Sun May 12, 2024 12:40 am

deadlycollects wrote:
stucho2090 wrote:It is about time they had a female version of Freddy Funko. I mean it is 2024 and think of the hundreds of pairs they could have been releasing with Freddy to have a Franny. They have a lot of making up to do. Hopefully they give us some good ones for Fundays.

It was definitely long and overdue for it, enless possibilities and ideas to be released

Agree with both of you, this was long overdue and I was happy when they added Proto the dog, now we have Frankie, hopefully next Frankie can have a cat named Chase. :devil:

Tootall411

Postby Tootall411 » Tue May 14, 2024 6:10 am

Agree with this. The possibilities are endless with now having a female version. So many icons. I’m ready for a franny as Ahsoka..

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 am

zonkttc wrote:I think itd be cute if its a gf. Like my gurl n I are a funko couple. So why not freddy get some luv.

I think that would have been better than a sister

funkoldblooded

Postby funkoldblooded » Tue May 14, 2024 3:09 pm

After all the Freddy’s as female character concepts, I’m sure they wanted to finally do something about giving those characters some love.

Richard822

Postby Richard822 » Wed May 15, 2024 2:40 am

I still wonder what they’re gonna dress her up as this year, well only time will tell :freddy2:
Funko pop collector since 2022
And just another person hoping to go to fundays lol
Wondercon: 2023

Return to “Pop!”