What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: What Dragonball POP! that has not been created you want the most?

Postby PopPChulo » Sun May 12, 2024 9:59 am

DiegoLo wrote:More to add
- Kamehouse
- SpacePod with Vegeta or Baby Goku
- Freezer with pod

Considering how iconic it was during the namek saga, I’m genuinely suprised they haven’t done a pop ride with friezas spaceship
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

ItsJuhtin

Postby ItsJuhtin » Sun May 12, 2024 10:36 am

Androids were the pops but we got them

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Wed May 15, 2024 11:40 pm

saw some of the new dbgt ones and they look sweet.. but no ss4 yet makes me really have that sdcc copium ha!

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Thu May 16, 2024 3:02 pm

GT has me really excited! A lot of the ones I have wanted have come to fruition but there are still some I would like to see in the future:

OG Dragon Ball -
King Piccolo
Yamcha (Desert Bandit)
General Blue
Mercenary Tao
Cyborg Mercenary Tao (Chase)

DBZ -
Garlic Jr.
Super Garlic Jr.
Turles
Vegeta (Namek Armor)
Gohan (Namek Armor)
Krillin (Namek Armor)
Frieza (2nd Form)
Frieza (3rd Form)
Zarbon
Zarbon (Transformed)
King Vegeta
Bardock
Goku (Yardrat Armor)
Cooler
Super Cooler
Metal Cooler
Android 19
Android 13
Super Android 13
Hercule (DBZ)
Cell Jr.
Dabura
An IMPROVED Fat Majin Buu sculpt! I hate the original one. The eyes should be closed!
Super Buu (Base form)
Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed)

GT -
Dr. Myuu
Baby Vegeta (1st Form)
Baby Vegeta (2nd form)
Great Golden Ape Baby Vegeta
Super Android 17
Omega Shenron
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Cyber End Dragon

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Mon May 20, 2024 1:03 am

My wish of having a pop of pan finally came true so I'm for sure getting that. Named my dog after her
Camp fundays 2023 bound! :freddy1:

jwrivera27

Postby jwrivera27 » Mon May 20, 2024 2:20 am

PopPChulo wrote:What Dragonball POP! that has not been made as of yet do you guys want the most?

Funatics sound off below!

Super Sayain 4 Goku, Vegeta & Gogeta would just be lovely =D>
ImageImageImage

Admin of Funko NFT BST :freddy2:

Attended

Fright Night 2022
Blacklight Battle Fundays 2022 - Pop Protectors
Camp Fundays 2023 - Funamuck Bears

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 20, 2024 9:34 am

Relinquish wrote:saw some of the new dbgt ones and they look sweet.. but no ss4 yet makes me really have that sdcc copium ha!

Funko is probably aware of the demand circling those SSJ4 as well as how special those characters are to the fans. I wouldn’t be suprised if they made an appearance at SDCC or NYCC tbh
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Mon May 20, 2024 11:01 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
Relinquish wrote:saw some of the new dbgt ones and they look sweet.. but no ss4 yet makes me really have that sdcc copium ha!

Funko is probably aware of the demand circling those SSJ4 as well as how special those characters are to the fans. I wouldn’t be suprised if they made an appearance at SDCC or NYCC tbh

dang you're probably right about NYCC.. they always seem to get some sick anime pops. could see vegeta and goku split up or vegeta and gogeta split up... I'm ready for that flocked version though! LOL just as I thought my DB funko days were over they drag me back in

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon May 20, 2024 11:13 pm

Relinquish wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

dang you're probably right about NYCC.. they always seem to get some sick anime pops. could see vegeta and goku split up or vegeta and gogeta split up... I'm ready for that flocked version though! LOL just as I thought my DB funko days were over they drag me back in

I used to try to keep Dragonball at 100% but not so much recently. However though with so much coming out I been taking my time but SSJ4 flocked anything is an instant cop for me and if it has a convention sticker even more so. I wouldn’t be suprised if SSJ4 flocked Goku was SDCC and Vegeta was NYCC
PopPChulo

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Tue May 21, 2024 1:10 am

PopPChulo wrote:
Relinquish wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

I used to try to keep Dragonball at 100% but not so much recently. However though with so much coming out I been taking my time but SSJ4 flocked anything is an instant cop for me and if it has a convention sticker even more so. I wouldn’t be suprised if SSJ4 flocked Goku was SDCC and Vegeta was NYCC

lets just hope they dont do chrome ss4 hahah.. i loved the chrome but then they went too crazy

Return to “Pop!”