Stitch As Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Jade10881

Re: Stitch As Pops

Postby Jade10881 » Mon May 13, 2024 11:31 pm

stucho2090 wrote:I love Stitch but I wish they would give us other pops too. You know it is bad when they give us another Stitch pop (like the blacklight) and the Stitch collectors who have them all are like.... yeah pass.

Ha yes I love Stitch and have over a dozen but wasn’t impressed by the blacklight.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue May 14, 2024 8:06 am

Mjacob78 wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
Lilo & Stitch was a big turn around for Disney who was flopping at that time with practically everything they released.

Besides the marketing for the movie I found to be the most unique. I mean who doesn't remember stitch stealing jasmine away from Aladdin? I do and still laugh at it.

Link for reference: https://youtu.be/k4w6AL93vSc?si=xgODWEAm5yFkS29E

lol that’s amazing. I don’t remember seeing this before

Those teasers are core memories for me and love Stitch. I just do agree there many other characters that should have time to shine in the light

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Tue May 14, 2024 10:54 pm

NitroNiki wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:I have so many Stitch’s. What’s one more? Lol

Exactly, I don’t even have to mention that I bought another one, he will just miraculously appear.

I tell my husband it just showed up. :-"

Exactly, don’t know where he came from, just like some of my Loungefly backpacks.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Return to “Pop!”