URGENT news for Fellow Funatics!!!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Rmedina8804

Re: URGENT news for Fellow Funatics!!!!

Postby Rmedina8804 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Sorry guys all I had to do was read through the thread. I live in San Diego and never knew there was a funko event. I'm so glad I joined this forum!

miyella

Postby miyella » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 pm

lucky19 wrote:or wait till the resale the refunded ones, im hoping to nab a Saturday.

they resell refunded tix? i've never been to comic con but just always assumed tickets were non refundable?
My name is Mia, and I like warm hugs.

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:09 pm

If peoples funds don't go through then they sell them during the resale, they might refund before a certain date, I am not sure.
2012 Rookie of the Year

Rmedina8804

Postby Rmedina8804 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:03 am

Can't wait for fun days I'll definitely be there

cliffd64
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Postby cliffd64 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:55 am

This year I will be accompanied by my friend Steve... It will be his first exposure to the Con and Fundays... He is looking forward to it immensely! Can't wait to see everyone again in person!
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Sector1014

Postby Sector1014 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:44 am

I've never been to Fun Days, but I'm thinking I might go this year. I've read through this thread and another one and it's not clear to me how you buy tickets to go to it (I'm talking about Fun Days, not SDCC). Will the instructions pop! up in a thread on this board at some point?

edorice
Hall of Fame Class of 2015
Hall of Fame Class of 2015

Postby edorice » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:10 am

Yes, Brian from Funko may post something regarding Fundays by the end of this month.

ShoMeNodder
HoF 2007 & CotD
HoF 2007 & CotD

Postby ShoMeNodder » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:19 am

He will post instructions...not sure it will be this month or not.
My name is Carol, also respond to "Sho"

COTY 2009, 2010, 2012, COTD 2013

Sector1014

Postby Sector1014 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks homies! :)

cliffd64

Postby cliffd64 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Sector1014 wrote:I've never been to Fun Days, but I'm thinking I might go this year. I've read through this thread and another one and it's not clear to me how you buy tickets to go to it (I'm talking about Fun Days, not SDCC). Will the instructions pop! up in a thread on this board at some point?

Typically Brian will post details, and you will be asked to either send in payment via PayPal or over the phone if you prefer... Price for the event includes your box of fun, dinner and raffle tickets and drink ticket(s).

dustman94
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby dustman94 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:08 pm

cliffd64 wrote:
Sector1014 wrote:I've never been to Fun Days, but I'm thinking I might go this year. I've read through this thread and another one and it's not clear to me how you buy tickets to go to it (I'm talking about Fun Days, not SDCC). Will the instructions pop! up in a thread on this board at some point?

Typically Brian will post details, and you will be asked to either send in payment via PayPal or over the phone if you prefer... Price for the event includes your box of fun, dinner and raffle tickets and drink ticket(s).

YOU FORGOT TO TELL THEM THAT YOU CAN SEE KEVIN SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE BIT*H IF THERE IS A SLEESTAK ON THE TABLE lol

G_O_Rilla

Postby G_O_Rilla » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 pm

Is there a website to purchase any of the items being sold or anything? I live in Michigan, getting to Cali not only would be difficult but I'm getting married in 2 months so it's pretty much impossible at this time lol
I'm Justin

ShoMeNodder
HoF 2007 & CotD
HoF 2007 & CotD

Postby ShoMeNodder » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm

Brian will post detailing the pre-buy instructions...probably in a month or two.
My name is Carol, also respond to "Sho"

COTY 2009, 2010, 2012, COTD 2013

cliffd64

Postby cliffd64 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:53 pm

G_O_Rilla wrote:Is there a website to purchase any of the items being sold or anything? I live in Michigan, getting to Cali not only would be difficult but I'm getting married in 2 months so it's pretty much impossible at this time lol

If you aren't attending Fundays, then the pre-buy is typically not an option available to you. However, being as this is a community of collectors, we all look out for each other and help people who can't go get the items they desire at cost. If i have a pre-buy for myself, I will gladly pick up items for board member collectors and ship them to them. Also, much of the left-over items after the con can be purchased at the con price at retaliers like Gemini.

G_O_Rilla

Postby G_O_Rilla » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:00 pm

cliffd64 wrote:
G_O_Rilla wrote:Is there a website to purchase any of the items being sold or anything? I live in Michigan, getting to Cali not only would be difficult but I'm getting married in 2 months so it's pretty much impossible at this time lol

If you aren't attending Fundays, then the pre-buy is typically not an option available to you. However, being as this is a community of collectors, we all look out for each other and help people who can't go get the items they desire at cost. If i have a pre-buy for myself, I will gladly pick up items for board member collectors and ship them to them. Also, much of the left-over items after the con can be purchased at the con price at retaliers like Gemini.

Thanks for the info!
I'm Justin

jake1977jr

Postby jake1977jr » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 pm

cliffd64 wrote:

Hey Cliff.I would be one of those interested people in buying stuff from the shows if you are attending.I live over here in PA,so I definitely can't go to anything like that.Keep me in mind,I'm definitely interested.I think it's great that the members on here do this for other people.If I lived in the big cities & had the chance and the money to go to shows,I would do the same thing for everybody on here.It would be fun as heck buying all kinds of Pops at one time.You guys are lucky because you get to do this,even though you don't have to,and also get to have fun at the shows and see all kinds of cool things besides Funko stuff.I hope to one day to be able to go to SDCC,but I'm not flyin over,I will be driving. :)

cliffd64

Postby cliffd64 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:06 pm

jake1977jr wrote:
cliffd64 wrote:

Hey Cliff.I would be one of those interested people in buying stuff from the shows if you are attending.I live over here in PA,so I definitely can't go to anything like that.Keep me in mind,I'm definitely interested.I think it's great that the members on here do this for other people.If I lived in the big cities & had the chance and the money to go to shows,I would do the same thing for everybody on here.It would be fun as heck buying all kinds of Pops at one time.You guys are lucky because you get to do this,even though you don't have to,and also get to have fun at the shows and see all kinds of cool things besides Funko stuff.I hope to one day to be able to go to SDCC,but I'm not flyin over,I will be driving. :)

Sure... no problem... we'll talk more as we get close. As for drving... that would be cool to do if I had a lot of extra time to see all the states as I rode through them... But I would need a few days to recuperate before the con started!!

Return to “Pop!”