Portage Theater Comic Book Show

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MurtzComics

Portage Theater Comic Book Show

Postby MurtzComics » Sat May 12, 2012 11:02 am

Portage Theater 4th Annual Comic Book and Collectible Show
This June at the Portage Theater we are going "full tilt boogie" with a weekend of horrific fun for the whole family. We are combining our monthly monster movie show with our comic book show. Not one, but two days of new and vintage comics, toys, cards, action figures, collectibles and more. Also featuring Chicago's finest selection of monster/horror/zombie collectibles. New and vintage monster magazines, DVDs, models, posters and more. We will also be showing a full schedule of classic monster and horror movies all weekend long. A full weekend of activities, contests, guests, and more are planned for the event. More details will be released soon. Full concessions stand and bar available. Stay tuned for the movie line up which will be released soon. Get your comic and monster on at the Portage Theater. Visit http://www.murtzcomics.com or http://www.portagetheater.org for more details. Featuring the Chicagoland's largest selection of Funko POP Vinyl Figures at the MURTZ COMICS Inc. Booth

singerguy04

Re: Portage Theater Comic Book Show

Postby singerguy04 » Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 pm

This sounds awesome! I may not be able to come for the whole weekend, but I'll definitely look into coming for part of one of the days!
I'm Jeffrey!
IN SEARCH OF: SDCC '15 - Rapunzel w/Frying Pan, Flame Anger, Both Baymax, Regina
NYCC '15 - Blue Mater, Flocked Stitch

Return to “Pop!”