Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Comic-Con Exclusives sold at Fun Days?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Icetenka

Comic-Con Exclusives sold at Fun Days?

Postby Icetenka » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:24 pm

As the title of the topic indicates, are the exclusives going to be sold at fun days for those of us that are not attending the Con but will be at Fun Days? I'm looking to pick up the DC and Star Wars POP exclusives.

Thanks!
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

dustman94
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Re: Comic-Con Exclusives sold at Fun Days?

Postby dustman94 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:27 pm

NO THEY AREN'T SOLD AT FUN DAYS

ShoMeNodder
HoF 2007 & CotD
HoF 2007 & CotD

Postby ShoMeNodder » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 pm

You'll be able to get them tho...check Gemini and ebay.
My name is Carol, also respond to "Sho"

COTY 2009, 2010, 2012, COTD 2013

batmanfunatic92

Postby batmanfunatic92 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Good question. Kinda sucks that they wouldn't sell them at Fundays :(

dustman94

Postby dustman94 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 pm

CAN'T MOVE THE BOOTH TO FUNDAYS

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

If your going to Fundays but not con, I will run out any thing you want to buy outside the convention center. Just PM me for my cell phone.
ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Reverend wrote:If your going to Fundays but not con, I will run out any thing you want to buy outside the convention center. Just PM me for my cell phone.

Thanks Reverend! Would it be too much to ask if you can bring the figures to Fundays? I wouldn't want you to run in and out of the Con since we'll both be attending Fundays later that evening. I can just give you the cash when we see one another. Please let me know and thanks again for offering to buy the figures for me. I really appreciate it!
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

batmanfunatic92

Postby batmanfunatic92 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Really cool Jacob :)

sclarke03
Hall of Fame Class of 2015
Hall of Fame Class of 2015

Postby sclarke03 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 am

batmanfunatic92 wrote:Good question. Kinda sucks that they wouldn't sell them at Fundays :(

It would be kind of hard to sell stuff with all the free stuff that is given away. :D
Steve

WANTED: Purple Tuxedo Freddy!!!!

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 am

That's true Steve, I just wish that I was able to purchase the SDCC stuff since I'm in the area. I'm glad that we have members like Jacob who are willing to get the items for me.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:19 am

Not sure if I will be able to take it to Fundays, I plan to work the booth for Brian and not sure if I going to help at Fundays or staying at the booth. It is where ever he needs help with and I will not take things out of the booth without it being paid for first. I have no problem walking out to get the money and take it in to get the stuff for you. I sure plenty of people here can vouch for me that I am not going to walk away with your money. It is a win win situation for you to get what you want and Brian gets a sale out of it. Just PM me for my cell so you can tell me when your outside.
ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

blade2025

Postby blade2025 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:25 am

Reverend wrote:Not sure if I will be able to take it to Fundays, I plan to work the booth for Brian and not sure if I going to help at Fundays or staying at the booth. It is where ever he needs help with and I will not take things out of the booth without it being paid for first. I have no problem walking out to get the money and take it in to get the stuff for you. I sure plenty of people here can vouch for me that I am not going to walk away with your money. It is a win win situation for you to get what you want and Brian gets a sale out of it. Just PM me for my cell so you can tell me when your outside.

I would be willing to help out. I can spot the money for you. Let me know what you want and I will pick up and bring it to Fundays or we can do the triangle. You call Rev and I spot you the money. Rev gives you the item and you pay him and Rev pays me back when he gets back to the booth.
I'm Matson.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:56 am

I would be willing to help out. I can spot the money for you. Let me know what you want and I will pick up and bring it to Fundays or we can do the triangle. You call Rev and I spot you the money. Rev gives you the item and you pay him and Rev pays me back when he gets back to the booth.[/quote]

Thanks a lot Matson! I'm interested in DC and Star Wars Pop! If you can pick up the SDCC exclusives and bring them to Fundays with you, that would be great. The triangle sounds like too much and I don't want Jacob to run out to collect money, pick up the items, then run it back out. I'll PM you my number and contact you when we get closer to Fundays. Thanks again!
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

Return to “Pop!”