Bitty POP!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Lexi

Re: Bitty POP!

Postby Lexi » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:15 am

BearyAllen wrote:These are perfect, no matter how many of these I buy I can still tell my girlfriend I only have a "small" collection

I’ll be sure to use the same phrase with my boyfriend.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:57 pm

rexflexall wrote:I like them, but why do they remind me of pain like Lego if I'd accidentally step on them? LOL

I’m still on the fence on these. I like to look at them but not sure if collecting them is my thing yet. I wish we can get doebz back though
Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:58 pm

RobertFB6SI wrote:They look pretty cool and is an neat idea. They look like pill or vitamin boxes to me when they're in the plastic protector, hahaha.

I like getting the little ones from the cereal boxes.
Image Image

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:38 am

can't believe what I saw bitty pop STAR WARS! :SW4:

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:18 am

Deaf Funko wrote:can't believe what I saw bitty pop STAR WARS! :SW4:

Where did you see this?
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:49 am

Can’t wait to check these out. Hope they’re not too hard to get!
Hi! I’m Eric

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:51 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:

Where did you see this?

Funko posted it on Instagram
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

FunkoholicsAnonymous

Postby FunkoholicsAnonymous » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:00 pm

I said I would get these but then I saw the Star Wars ones so now I’m torn lol
:freddy2:
Hi, my name is Erl
TUFF crew
IG’s:
@funkoholics_anonymous
@operationpop (charity work)

SDCC Funko Pop Up Shop 2017
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2022, 2023
Fright Night 2022
Mask-O-Raid 2022, 2023

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:07 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:

Where did you see this?

On Instagram :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqyGRoyNhAg ... MyMTA2M2Y=

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:03 pm

I’m super excited about the bitty pops! I haven’t seen them at the stores though. :(

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:34 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:I’m super excited about the bitty pops! I haven’t seen them at the stores though. :(

Me neither. I have seen a ton of YouTube videos where people have been finding them at GameStop but I have checked every store near me and nothing. I have the Harry Potter ones preordered on Amazon but wanted to find them in stores.

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:13 pm

scullysdad wrote:
imbatgirlpop wrote:I’m super excited about the bitty pops! I haven’t seen them at the stores though. :(

Me neither. I have seen a ton of YouTube videos where people have been finding them at GameStop but I have checked every store near me and nothing. I have the Harry Potter ones preordered on Amazon but wanted to find them in stores.

I hope they get some big box support like Target or Walmart. The gamestop near me closed and the nearest one ia over 30 minutes away.

Earlier today I saw the different Star Wars Bitty sets and I am looking forward to getting a couple of them to check them out.
Hi! I’m Eric

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:37 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I like them, but why do they remind me of pain like Lego if I'd accidentally step on them? LOL

I’m still on the fence on these. I like to look at them but not sure if collecting them is my thing yet. I wish we can get doebz back though

I 100% agree with you! I bought a pack just to see how it looks and how it "fits" in my collection. I'll have to say that I'll be very selective with this because I don't see myself stacking a massive tower of these lil' bitty pops lol I'll for sure collect the Marvel bitty pops tho! Also, don' get me wrong, it's a cool concept, but I'm concerned about the size and how hazardous it'll be for the lil' ones! I like the size of PSH, Dorbz, and POP! Keychains though!

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:47 pm

heymrosario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:

I 100% agree with you! I bought a pack just to see how it looks and how it "fits" in my collection. I'll have to say that I'll be very selective with this because I don't see myself stacking a massive tower of these lil' bitty pops lol I'll for sure collect the Marvel bitty pops tho! Also, don' get me wrong, it's a cool concept, but I'm concerned about the size and how hazardous it'll be for the lil' ones! I like the size of PSH, Dorbz, and POP! Keychains though!

Exactly. I feel that same
Over the years I e been far more selective on what I buy. I remember how I didn’t care much for Dorbz but later got into them more than some pops. I think it was more that I was ok unboxing Dorbz compared to pops. Plus the boxes for Dorbz were easier to open and put back in.
I’m sure I’ll get an occasional bitty but not to many at this time.
Image Image

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm

BestDadEver wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I’m still on the fence on these. I like to look at them but not sure if collecting them is my thing yet. I wish we can get doebz back though

Over the years I e been far more selective on what I buy. I remember how I didn’t care much for Dorbz but later got into them more than some pops. I think it was more that I was ok unboxing Dorbz compared to pops. Plus the boxes for Dorbz were easier to open and put back in.

Yeah, I've definitely gotten to a point that I need to curate my collection that fits my fandoms! I wish I got into the Dorbz scene, but I came in the collecting scene after it was already discontinued :(

I'll make sure to get you onboard on some bitty pops haha I'll slide into the DMs! lol

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:25 pm

Just read on Twitter the Star Wars Bittys are a Walmart exclusive and will have a May the 4th debut.
Hi! I’m Eric

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:27 am

Mawhonic7 wrote:Just read on Twitter the Star Wars Bittys are a Walmart exclusive and will have a May the 4th debut.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Not a Walmart exclusive! :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #KeepItPoppin
Facebook: Iz Salazar

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:56 am

BestDadEver wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:I’m still on the fence on these. I like to look at them but not sure if collecting them is my thing yet. I wish we can get doebz back though

I'd do just one maybe for a keychain!

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:09 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:Just read on Twitter the Star Wars Bittys are a Walmart exclusive and will have a May the 4th debut.

Not a big Walmart fan, but I am a big Star Wars fan... darn. Which feeling is stronger? ...it's Star Wars.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:14 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Not a Walmart exclusive! :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

They are also available for pre-order now at Amazon and EE.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:18 pm

Chingy wrote:

Not a big Walmart fan, but I am a big Star Wars fan... darn. Which feeling is stronger? ...it's Star Wars.

I’m not a fan either. Especially when it comes to Funko releases. I never see anything at the store near me and when I order online, my preorders often get canceled.

There is good news though, it looks like the Star Wars Bittys are NOT exclusive to Walmart. Amazon has a listing for each set but aren’t able to order yet.
Hi! I’m Eric

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:21 pm

renardchua wrote:

Looks like we were posting at the same time. lol
Super relieved these sets aren’t exclusive!
Hi! I’m Eric

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:27 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
renardchua wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Not a Walmart exclusive! :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

Looks like we were posting at the same time. lol
Super relieved these sets aren’t exclusive!

Wait, itty bitty have exclusives? lol
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:27 pm

They were up for sale for about four minutes ( lol ) on Amazon this morning so it might just be an early release for Walmart.

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:36 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
Chingy wrote:

I’m not a fan either. Especially when it comes to Funko releases. I never see anything at the store near me and when I order online, my preorders often get canceled.

There is good news though, it looks like the Star Wars Bittys are NOT exclusive to Walmart. Amazon has a listing for each set but aren’t able to order yet.

Thank you for this information!

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:21 pm

Chingy wrote:I couldn't find a discussion on these so I figured I'd start one.

What's everyone's thoughts on the new Bitty POP! line? Press release HERE.

Personally I think they're pretty cool and present a lot of fun ideas like keychains and dioramas.

Not going to lie, but owning a couple of them already and they honestly don’t disappoint lol.

I got lucky with a chase (steam boat willie)— but I am impressed with the actual size and comparing them with my other goodies — it’s definitely wild and fun too!!
Collecting since 2010

..I like to take photos of anything...

Funko Hollywood's Sid and Marty Krofft
Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

Instagram: Euphoria Imaging

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:33 pm

x3r0 wrote:

Personally I think they're pretty cool and present a lot of fun ideas like keychains and dioramas.

Not going to lie, but owning a couple of them already and they honestly don’t disappoint lol.

I got lucky with a chase (steam boat willie)— but I am impressed with the actual size and comparing them with my other goodies — it’s definitely wild and fun too!!

Well now I'm going to go hard collecting them!

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:02 pm

Chingy wrote:
x3r0 wrote:

Well now I'm going to go hard collecting them!

Sorry in advance if I got you hooked lol

I only buy what I like :)
Collecting since 2010

..I like to take photos of anything...

Funko Hollywood's Sid and Marty Krofft
Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

Instagram: Euphoria Imaging

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:40 pm

Even though I'm not crazy about the minis, I do like the starwars ones and will probably purchase all four mini packs.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:41 pm

heymrosario wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:

I need a hard Stack for my minis,lol.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:44 pm

Oh no, wallmart has enough problems shipping regular size pops in bags, can you imagine minis in bags, forget about there boxes being in tact.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Where does it stop with pops being bigger or smaller? Do they end up making micro sized ones that require a microscope or do they keep making bigger ones till there the size of a house.

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:04 pm

rexflexall wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

that’s not a bad idea. Can definitely see myself making a few key chains
Image Image

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:35 pm

Have itty bitty pops been found/sold in stores already? My spring break this week, hoping to go out on some hunts
Funatic of all things Funko!!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:36 pm

2017fanatic wrote:Have itty bitty pops been found/sold in stores already? My spring break this week, hoping to go out on some hunts

I have not seen them yet, I am sure they will be in stores soon.
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

angrykoalagear

Postby angrykoalagear » Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:02 pm

Just preordered my Star Wars on Amazon!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:38 am

BestDadEver wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:Exactly. I feel that same

that’s not a bad idea. Can definitely see myself making a few key chains

One for each car LOL!

netman97

Postby netman97 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:40 pm

have to grab the star wars bittys.
Wants-
Jam Master Jay , Tupac , Notorious Big
Public enemy - Chuck D , Flavor Flav,
Boo Berry, Frankenberry, Count Chocula
Unmasked Jason Vorhees Pop
Image Image Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:11 pm

renardchua wrote:

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you. :bow: :bow: :bow: Glad that these weren't Walmart Exclusives.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #KeepItPoppin
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:30 pm

renardchua wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Not a Walmart exclusive! :sad6: :sad6: :sad6:

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you. :bow: :bow: :bow: Glad that these weren't Walmart Exclusives.

Amen! lol
Hi! I’m Eric

Return to “Pop!”