Hunter x Hunter Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Mr Yac

Re: Hunter x Hunter Pops!

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:43 pm

Serlent wrote:
i hope to see some new pop protos at fundays

any in particular you've got on your wishlist?

they_call_me_alex

Postby they_call_me_alex » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:00 pm

Universal_ghost wrote:
they_call_me_alex wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Yeah they are hitting us with dope wave after dope wave. I just hope I can keep up! I'm loving all the characters for sure and agree they have so many more they can do!

The Chases are the hard ones. I am so unlucky with random orders. But then buying a bundle of 6 just to guarantee the chase is expensive too plus they usually sell out very quickly when vendors do sell those.

Yeah I agree the chases are definitely the hard and expensive ones to get. This set became huge very fast lol

You are not kidding. Demon Slayer went from, "When are you going to make Demon Slayer Pops?" to "Hey, slow down a bit. I can't afford 30 releases in a week"

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:45 am

Just like that you are overloaded and maybe even looking for more space.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:42 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Serlent wrote:
i hope to see some new pop protos at fundays

any in particular you've got on your wishlist?

One Piece is my main and i collect every single one that comes out.
i had a buddy that had a lot of one piece protos but i think he is out of the game i wonder if he might be interested in selling his protos
Image Image

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:44 pm

they_call_me_alex wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:
they_call_me_alex wrote:The Chases are the hard ones. I am so unlucky with random orders. But then buying a bundle of 6 just to guarantee the chase is expensive too plus they usually sell out very quickly when vendors do sell those.

Yeah I agree the chases are definitely the hard and expensive ones to get. This set became huge very fast lol

You are not kidding. Demon Slayer went from, "When are you going to make Demon Slayer Pops?" to "Hey, slow down a bit. I can't afford 30 releases in a week"

They did have people asking for demon slayer for years and years so they just threw the whole kitchen sink in one go lol everyone got what they wanted

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:07 am

Serlent wrote:
i had a buddy that had a lot of one piece protos but i think he is out of the game i wonder if he might be interested in selling his protos

can't go wrong with One Piece, if they ever get around to making Buggy you'll have some competition as he'd be one i'd be on the hunt for. lol

squidward

Postby squidward » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:05 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Serlent wrote:

can't go wrong with One Piece, if they ever get around to making Buggy you'll have some competition as he'd be one i'd be on the hunt for. lol

I expect One Piece protos would be very popular. Anime protos seen to be on fire at the moment.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:38 pm

yes and someone said we might see some new One piece pops so the protos are possible at fundays
Image Image

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Serlent wrote:

which anime is your go to favorite to collect in pops
Image Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:31 pm

Serlent wrote:
which anime is your go to favorite to collect in pops

One Piece is the one i have the most pieces from, probably followed by HxH. both lines i keep hoping they'll branch out from the main cast. One Piece especially has so many characters that deserve the pop treatment.

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:29 am

yes pleasegive us all the yonko all the warlords and idk there is so many characters
Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:47 pm

Protos at Fundays possibly?

Return to “Pop!”