Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: Which Freddy Funko As POP! would you like to see?

Postby rexflexall » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:59 am

Mr Yac wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Freddy as a Transformer!

Yes for sure! Which one? :-k \:D/

Optimum and Megatron seem the most likely. but i think Soundwave's head already kinda looks like a crown, so he might work.

Soundwave would be DOPE!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:49 am

I’m not going to lie. I was actually suprised with the lack of a marvel Freddy or a Star Wars Freddy this year. I definitely think next year is ripe with opportunity to explore a Miles Morales Freddy, or Peter Parker Freddy, I think the John Wick Freddy is a amazing idea. If they ever touched anime which it seems like they’ve been extremely reluctant to venture into that territory for fundays. It would be immaculent to see a Deku Freddy or All Might Freddy or of course a Freddy Goku or Freddy Vegeta but I feel like the deku and all might would fit the Freddy aesthetic better. I wouldn’t be opposed to a Hades Freddy either (from Hercules) or a Red Hulk Freddy. I also think that the fundays boxes should have def included a small batch of chase Freddy. Originally I thought that’s what they were going to do. Have the LE 1k,2k,3k but have a handful of boxes have a LE200 or LE250 or even LE500 as the sort of “chase” Freddy
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:54 am

However given the new venom movie. I’d be suprised if we don’t see a Freddy as carnage
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:37 pm

PopPChulo wrote:I’m not going to lie. I was actually suprised with the lack of a marvel Freddy or a Star Wars Freddy this year. I definitely think next year is ripe with opportunity to explore a Miles Morales Freddy, or Peter Parker Freddy, I think the John Wick Freddy is a amazing idea. If they ever touched anime which it seems like they’ve been extremely reluctant to venture into that territory for fundays. It would be immaculent to see a Deku Freddy or All Might Freddy or of course a Freddy Goku or Freddy Vegeta but I feel like the deku and all might would fit the Freddy aesthetic better. I wouldn’t be opposed to a Hades Freddy either (from Hercules) or a Red Hulk Freddy. I also think that the fundays boxes should have def included a small batch of chase Freddy. Originally I thought that’s what they were going to do. Have the LE 1k,2k,3k but have a handful of boxes have a LE200 or LE250 or even LE500 as the sort of “chase” Freddy

I agree, Funko usually have a Marvel and/or Star Wars Freddy almost every year. I was surprised they didn't have either this year. I've been waiting for a Captain America Freddy for awhile now and it may never happen. I guess the 1k Freddy can somewhat be considered a chase Freddy since they increased the fundays box from in person event (a few thousand) to almost 20k online. But we can't be definite yet since there are some bof still needs to be mailed out and it seems like it's mostly Ranger boxes.
Calvin

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:27 am

PopPChulo wrote:However given the new venom movie. I’d be suprised if we don’t see a Freddy as carnage

That would be amazing!! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:13 am

gokou105 wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:I’m not going to lie. I was actually suprised with the lack of a marvel Freddy or a Star Wars Freddy this year. I definitely think next year is ripe with opportunity to explore a Miles Morales Freddy, or Peter Parker Freddy, I think the John Wick Freddy is a amazing idea. If they ever touched anime which it seems like they’ve been extremely reluctant to venture into that territory for fundays. It would be immaculent to see a Deku Freddy or All Might Freddy or of course a Freddy Goku or Freddy Vegeta but I feel like the deku and all might would fit the Freddy aesthetic better. I wouldn’t be opposed to a Hades Freddy either (from Hercules) or a Red Hulk Freddy. I also think that the fundays boxes should have def included a small batch of chase Freddy. Originally I thought that’s what they were going to do. Have the LE 1k,2k,3k but have a handful of boxes have a LE200 or LE250 or even LE500 as the sort of “chase” Freddy

I agree, Funko usually have a Marvel and/or Star Wars Freddy almost every year. I was surprised they didn't have either this year. I've been waiting for a Captain America Freddy for awhile now and it may never happen. I guess the 1k Freddy can somewhat be considered a chase Freddy since they increased the fundays box from in person event (a few thousand) to almost 20k online. But we can't be definite yet since there are some bof still needs to be mailed out and it seems like it's mostly Ranger boxes.

Its mostly rangers boxes because it was most people's last choice.
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:31 am

SpaceDude wrote:
BatLita wrote:I would like to see Freddy as Winnie the Pooh. I think that would be really cute!

That would be really awesome! Great idea! =D>

Thanks ;-)
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:32 pm

mikechickenhead wrote:

I think I’m the only person that actually picked to be a ranger lol

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:53 am

mikechickenhead wrote:
gokou105 wrote:

True...it was my last choice.
Calvin

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:42 am

BatLita wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
BatLita wrote:I would like to see Freddy as Winnie the Pooh. I think that would be really cute!

That would be really awesome! Great idea! =D>

Thanks ;-)

Of course! \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:12 am

I like to see Freddy as some of the Golden Age of Hollywood Stars, like Clark Gable in Gone With The Wind, Kirk Douglas as Spartacus, Charlton Heston as Moses, etc.

:freddy3: :freddy4: :freddy1: .
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:16 am

Also maybe Freddy :freddy3: as more classic Horror Icons, love those.

:freddy3: :freddy4: :freddy1:
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:27 am

I had a funny idea, I've always wanted a Loki Freddy and with the new Marvel shows the timing is good to get another Marvel Freddy, but what if they threw us a curve ball and made alligator Loki Freddy? lol lol lol I don't know how that would play out, but I was thinking president Loki or kid Loki would make for a cool Freddy and then was like, oh gosh, alligator Loki Freddy. :angel9: ded.
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
Funatic of the Week: September 8, 2022
First Pop!: Dark World Loki 36
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos
:freddy1:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:24 pm

sahens04 wrote:I had a funny idea, I've always wanted a Loki Freddy and with the new Marvel shows the timing is good to get another Marvel Freddy, but what if they threw us a curve ball and made alligator Loki Freddy? lol lol lol I don't know how that would play out, but I was thinking president Loki or kid Loki would make for a cool Freddy and then was like, oh gosh, alligator Loki Freddy. :angel9: ded.

All good stuff!!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:25 pm

SpaceDude wrote:

Now that is a great question...Optimus or Bubble Bee would be obvious but what about a Hot Rod. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:06 pm

Tusken wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Now that is a great question...Optimus or Bubble Bee would be obvious but what about a Hot Rod. :freddy3:

Both Great choices pal!! \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:36 am

SpaceDude wrote:
Tusken wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Both Great choices pal!! \:D/

Giant Optimus LOL!

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:40 am

I honestly miss the 6 inch Freddys... and hopefully soon we get an 12 or 18 inch Freddy during Fundays
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:40 am

I honestly miss the 6 inch Freddys... and hopefully soon we get an 12 or 18 inch Freddy during Fundays
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:06 am

Freddy as Krang! LOL

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:42 pm

rexflexall wrote:Freddy as Krang! LOL

I’ve thought of that one, would you rather see Freddy as the Android or the brain inside?

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:03 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

I’ve thought of that one, would you rather see Freddy as the Android or the brain inside?

Brian inside for sure. Maybe they could do 2 one as the Android and one with the Brian inside. He would go perfectly with the old TMNT Freddies but I would love to see them also do a Rocksteady/Beebop as well. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:30 pm

philipali wrote:I honestly miss the 6 inch Freddys... and hopefully soon we get an 12 or 18 inch Freddy during Fundays

These were and are really cool. Hopefully they do come back at some point.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:34 pm

Tusken wrote:
Brian inside for sure. Maybe they could do 2 one as the Android and one with the Brian inside. He would go perfectly with the old TMNT Freddies but I would love to see them also do a Rocksteady/Beebop as well. :freddy3:

all of those sound like great ideas to me, little brain Freddy would be so awesomely weird.

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:24 pm

jagpop wrote:
philipali wrote:I honestly miss the 6 inch Freddys... and hopefully soon we get an 12 or 18 inch Freddy during Fundays

These were and are really cool. Hopefully they do come back at some point.

I am claiming this will happen on 2022
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:41 am

That would be pretty cool, what a different sort of freddy pop it could make.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:30 am

digithor wrote:

Almost a double Freddy if there's a tiny Krang Freddy in the tummy LOL!

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:18 pm

rexflexall wrote:
digithor wrote:

Almost a double Freddy if there's a tiny Krang Freddy in the tummy LOL!

Next up for the freddy in the belly is Kuato from total recall. lol
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:27 am

So I was thinking today - I was wondering if the reason they haven’t done a Dragonball Freddy is a licensing issue with using Goku and Vegeta - and I though - why don’t they do a Saiyan Freddy and Super Saiyan Freddy. They could have Freddy in Saiyan Armor and have one with Freddy in Saiyan Armor with the Super Saiyan Hair. Also if I get can’t finesse doing Super Saiyan it would be cool to see Freddy in the Training Gi. I think many people would love to pick this Freddy up and Anime Freddie’s is something that has been asked for - for YEARS. People would be so happy they would cry lol
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:06 pm

So I just procured the new Winter Soldiers pop from year of the shield and I must say if they did Captain America and The Winter Soldier Freddy - that would be SICK
PopPChulo

mactds

Postby mactds » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Would love a Freddy scavenger hunt where you have to get certain items at fundays to get a keychain, placemat, specific table prize, t-shirt, and a certain freddy to unlock and earn a Where's Waldo Freddy at the end of the night.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:35 am

Tusken wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Freddy as Krang would be awesome! Rocksteady/Beebop would be very cool too!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:51 am

mactds wrote:Would love a Freddy scavenger hunt where you have to get certain items at fundays to get a keychain, placemat, specific table prize, t-shirt, and a certain freddy to unlock and earn a Where's Waldo Freddy at the end of the night.

Could be a neat little mini game for the evening there.
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:29 pm

digithor wrote:
mactds wrote:Would love a Freddy scavenger hunt where you have to get certain items at fundays to get a keychain, placemat, specific table prize, t-shirt, and a certain freddy to unlock and earn a Where's Waldo Freddy at the end of the night.

Great idea! Freddy as Waldo would be must epic or even a Freddy Carmen Sandiego. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

mactds

Postby mactds » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:57 pm

Tusken wrote:
digithor wrote:

Great idea! Freddy as Waldo would be must epic or even a Freddy Carmen Sandiego. :freddy3:

Oh the Carmen San Diego is great too!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:20 am

Tusken wrote:
digithor wrote:

A freddy carmen san diego, at fun days...how fitting for the name that would be. Though I don't really think it would happen, it's a cool thought anyways.
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:07 am

digithor wrote:
Tusken wrote:
digithor wrote:

A freddy carmen san diego, at fun days...how fitting for the name that would be. Though I don't really think it would happen, it's a cool thought anyways.

You never know... What i do see happening realistically next year are Black Light Freddys... and you can go a lot of versions from it... a Black Light Freddy Carnage would be pure awesomeness with a LE 24 Metallic version :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:44 am

philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:
Tusken wrote:

You never know... What i do see happening realistically next year are Black Light Freddys... and you can go a lot of versions from it... a Black Light Freddy Carnage would be pure awesomeness with a LE 24 Metallic version :D

I could definitely see them doing blacklight Freddys next year for sure. Now the question do they do special Freddys or stick with normal Freddy? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:44 am

SpaceDude wrote:
Tusken wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Freddy as Krang would be awesome! Rocksteady/Beebop would be very cool too!!

All great ones!

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:14 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:MTV Moon Person
Album or Comic Cover Freddy
Beetlejuice
The Flash
Jon Wick
The Tick
Miles Morales/Peter Parker Spiderman

A spiderman Freddy would cause a riot lol :spiderman:

lol lol lol lol Soooooo true
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #KeepItPoppin
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Return to “Pop!”