Lightyear Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
nascar246788

Re: Lightyear Pops!

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:16 am

lunarembrace wrote:Saw the movie this morning. I thought it was pretty good! I love the whole story behind this movie, and I kind of hope we get a Zurg movie next. The free poster from AMC was nice and will totally be displayed! I'd love to see a couple of other exclusives, especially of Sox from the ending. So stinking cute. He was my favorite character, honestly.

At the end of the movie, I wished nothing more than the fact I'd let myself buy that $400 Super7 Sox figure. It's not going to happen, but I love it even more now. Haha.

I am glad to see it was good. I am anxious to see it and see what I think.
Collecting since 2014

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:23 am

nascar246788 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:We need a 10 inch talking Buzz!

That would be fun if they could add talking to any pops. I think that adding them to buzz and woody would be awesome because they have some iconic phrases that people still use today.

Now to decide, would be it Tim's voice or Chris' voice??

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:28 am

This is the perfect size run, I may grab a few for gifts. Haven't seen the movie yet but heard decent things.

they_call_me_alex

Postby they_call_me_alex » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:41 am

MisterJ85 wrote:This is the perfect size run, I may grab a few for gifts. Haven't seen the movie yet but heard decent things.

I'm not sure why it hasn't done better. This whole 'they didn't explain the concept well enough' doesn't explain it for me.
I enjoyed the movie and the concept was quite easy to understand once the movie started.
I pretty much love every Pixar movie, though, so I'm a bit biased. lol

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:22 am

they_call_me_alex wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:This is the perfect size run, I may grab a few for gifts. Haven't seen the movie yet but heard decent things.

I'm not sure why it hasn't done better. This whole 'they didn't explain the concept well enough' doesn't explain it for me.
I enjoyed the movie and the concept was quite easy to understand once the movie started.
I pretty much love every Pixar movie, though, so I'm a bit biased. lol

I know some people are disappointed with which movies go to Disney plus vs the theater, but the only reason we didn't see this in theater was because of some last minute family issues. I've also heard a lot of people are simply waiting for it to go to disney plus and going to see the other movies. Top Gun and fathers day weekend probably wasn't doing it any favors either. I plan on sitting down and watching it soon but I agree that the concept doesn't confuse me so not sure why that's so big on the list of reasons.

Return to “Pop!”