The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:27 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Bloody US Agent and a Val would be cool pops. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I would absolutely buy a beaten-up US Agent! I'm still kinda annoyed with him. Probably Val, too! lol
Image ImageImage Image

codytranum

Postby codytranum » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:59 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Bloody US Agent and a Val would be cool pops. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Those would be amazing additions lol

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:50 pm

codytranum wrote:

Hopefully they aren't done with the line and we get more releases. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:37 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
codytranum wrote:

Hopefully they aren't done with the line and we get more releases. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

I really wonder where we are with Sam & Bucky's adventures. Are we looking at a season 2 (with a slight title change?)? A 4th Captain America movie? I'm not particular in how we continue their tales, just that they do continue! And of course, with that continuation, more pops for us all!
Image ImageImage Image

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:15 pm

Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:
Absolutely would make a great exclusive. I could see him being a NYCC pop, I feel that outfit fits in well with NY! \:D/

Oh yes! he does have that New York vibe! and if he does become a NYCC pop, I'm hoping it'll be this year because I'll be going to the con haha lol

Fingers crossed then that he'll happen, and congrats on the con tickets! He could probably also go to fashion week, but I don't see there being a big pop presence there! lol

haha fashion week!! I mean we could probably strut with some Pops or inspired by the pop outfits haha I really hope they'll become a pop one day! \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:43 am

heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Oh yes! he does have that New York vibe! and if he does become a NYCC pop, I'm hoping it'll be this year because I'll be going to the con haha lol

Fingers crossed then that he'll happen, and congrats on the con tickets! He could probably also go to fashion week, but I don't see there being a big pop presence there! lol

haha fashion week!! I mean we could probably strut with some Pops or inspired by the pop outfits haha I really hope they'll become a pop one day! \:D/

Crossover with the HerUniverse fashion show? We can totally make this work! But not until we get the pops we're waiting for! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:52 am

Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:

Crossover with the HerUniverse fashion show? We can totally make this work! But not until we get the pops we're waiting for! lol

Definitely :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15 am

Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:

haha right? lol Let's do this!! \:D/ lol

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:00 am

heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

haha right? lol Let's do this!! \:D/ lol

I have to say, I'm a little disappointed we didn't see Sharon at the night club in a fabulous outfit. You'd think her role would lend itself to some high couture.
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:21 pm

codytranum wrote:

Insta-buys for sure!

Return to “Pop!”