The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Postby Katers » Fri May 14, 2021 2:05 am

islander671 wrote:
Spoiler: show
This just popped in my head after rewatching. I would love to see a Bucky mold with him holding his Vibranium Arm. or a Movie moment with Bucky and the Dora Milaje

Oh!

Bucky and Ayo fighting movie moment??? We definitely need more Dora Milaje!
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri May 14, 2021 10:43 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:I preordered the GameStop exclusive Cap today, my favorite they did of him!

It's a great looking pop!

It definitely has my favorite pose out of the other FAWS Caps

Pose is wicked awesome!

islander671

Postby islander671 » Fri May 14, 2021 1:29 pm

Vteck wrote:This show was so good it deserves way more pops than what it got.

I agree with you there. I hope we get a second series!
ImageImage

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri May 14, 2021 6:37 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Yes and no...there are a lot of WMs around, absolutely! But I can't even count how many times I've seen pops on shelves that were just destroyed. Hopefully all the happy thoughts work out for me though!

Wondering if we're getting another round from this series, or if they'll shift attention over to Loki next?

Ah yes, crushed Pop syndrome. The brief period our WMs did have Pops, they were in pretty good condition... but at least a year old.

I feel like Funko can handle releasing both... our wallets are another matter lol

Mine seem to be doing alright getting in halfway current pops, so I am keeping hope alive for all these WM Disney+ pops. May have just talked a friend into going questing with me tomorrow night, so we'll see how that goes! I hope the local WMs are prepared for me to start visiting again!

My wallet is never prepared for what Funko is doing to me. Hasn't stopped me yet, though! lol

Oh, good luck on the hunt. Maybe your friend will bring good fortune.

I know exactly what you mean :mir1:
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Fri May 14, 2021 6:52 pm

I’m glad they’re making a US Agent. I hope they make a spin off or include him in the movies. He was so annoying lol
Collecting since 2015: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Sat May 15, 2021 1:51 pm

islander671 wrote:

Maybe we’ll see some con exclusives hopefully :freddy2:
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:56 pm

rontonsoup wrote:I’m glad they’re making a US Agent. I hope they make a spin off or include him in the movies. He was so annoying lol

Ha, he definitely played that role well but I think he's relegated to the tv side only, for sure.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat May 15, 2021 5:25 pm

islander671 wrote:

Everybody wants a dancing Zemo! Haha
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat May 15, 2021 5:30 pm

rontonsoup wrote:I’m glad they’re making a US Agent. I hope they make a spin off or include him in the movies. He was so annoying lol

I like how they tried to make him relatable. I’m thinking fans backlashed because he was no Steve Rogers, however he was never meant to be. Plus I think Wyatt Russell is a solid actor, just like his father (Kurt Russell)
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat May 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:

I like how they tried to make him relatable. I’m thinking fans backlashed because he was no Steve Rogers, however he was never meant to be. Plus I think Wyatt Russell is a solid actor, just like his father (Kurt Russell)

I didn’t realize he was Kurt Russell’s son, that’s cool.

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat May 15, 2021 9:25 pm

wolfy233 wrote:

Ha, he definitely played that role well but I think he's relegated to the tv side only, for sure.

I wonder if he has a spot in a movie. I know he said he didn’t know anything about anything.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat May 15, 2021 11:01 pm

rontonsoup wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

I didn’t realize he was Kurt Russell’s son, that’s cool.

Yep, mother is Goldie Hawn too

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun May 16, 2021 2:19 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Dbactor wrote:I can’t wait to see more from this line. The Captain America pops are straight fire. I’m curious how much the suit will be altered over time. I wish we could come up with something more unique for Bucky though.

Honestly I love the suit right now. I hope any tweaks are minor.

It looks great, but maybe a little bulky, like even uncomfortable for Mackie. But it is fantastic.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun May 16, 2021 2:22 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:I can’t wait to see more from this line. The Captain America pops are straight fire. I’m curious how much the suit will be altered over time. I wish we could come up with something more unique for Bucky though.

It'll be very interesting, given how much Cap Steve's suits changed through the course of the MCU. Don't get me wrong, I love Cap Sam's current suit, but it's also very in-your-FACE! Curious to see if it gets toned down as we go along.

100% agree on Bucky - very disappointed with his outfits. If the Wakandans can make something cool like this for Sam, they can't give a cool look? I buy his pops because I love him, but I'd love to be as enthusiastic over him as I am most of the MCU characters and their changing looks!

It’s tough, too, because his Winter Soldier look is so iconic and BA. I hope he gets another evolution.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 16, 2021 2:32 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Ah yes, crushed Pop syndrome. The brief period our WMs did have Pops, they were in pretty good condition... but at least a year old.

I feel like Funko can handle releasing both... our wallets are another matter lol

Mine seem to be doing alright getting in halfway current pops, so I am keeping hope alive for all these WM Disney+ pops. May have just talked a friend into going questing with me tomorrow night, so we'll see how that goes! I hope the local WMs are prepared for me to start visiting again!

My wallet is never prepared for what Funko is doing to me. Hasn't stopped me yet, though! lol

Little bit of luck and a lot of fun, so it was all good! She had some good fortune today, and I was just as excited to cheer her on, so that worked out nicely!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 16, 2021 2:34 am

rontonsoup wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

I wonder if he has a spot in a movie. I know he said he didn’t know anything about anything.

Aren't they all almost always contractually obligated to say that until they're literally on the press tour? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 16, 2021 2:37 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

It'll be very interesting, given how much Cap Steve's suits changed through the course of the MCU. Don't get me wrong, I love Cap Sam's current suit, but it's also very in-your-FACE! Curious to see if it gets toned down as we go along.

100% agree on Bucky - very disappointed with his outfits. If the Wakandans can make something cool like this for Sam, they can't give a cool look? I buy his pops because I love him, but I'd love to be as enthusiastic over him as I am most of the MCU characters and their changing looks!

It’s tough, too, because his Winter Soldier look is so iconic and BA. I hope he gets another evolution.

I have to think they're saving it for either the next movie, or the next show. Either way, I think it's coming!
Image ImageImage Image

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun May 16, 2021 7:37 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I have to think they're saving it for either the next movie, or the next show. Either way, I think it's coming!

Yeah I think so too
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun May 16, 2021 10:55 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Mine seem to be doing alright getting in halfway current pops, so I am keeping hope alive for all these WM Disney+ pops. May have just talked a friend into going questing with me tomorrow night, so we'll see how that goes! I hope the local WMs are prepared for me to start visiting again!

Little bit of luck and a lot of fun, so it was all good! She had some good fortune today, and I was just as excited to cheer her on, so that worked out nicely!

Friends finding what they want can definitely be just as exciting. Congrats to her :cheers:
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 17, 2021 12:34 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:

Yeah I think so too

I'm okay with this - gotta keep it fresh for the next great thing. Which will hopefully start filming soon, whichever way they go with it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 17, 2021 1:14 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Oh, good luck on the hunt. Maybe your friend will bring good fortune.

Friends finding what they want can definitely be just as exciting. Congrats to her :cheers:

Totally! Also choosing to believe that it's my turn for the luck next, so I'll succeed in some upcoming hunts!

So on that note...does anyone have the expected release date for the WM Sam/Cap?
Image ImageImage Image

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Mon May 17, 2021 1:20 am

rontonsoup wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

I think he definitely will have a role in a movie. Julia Louis-Dreyfus has a role in Black Widow (was supposed to be where she made her appearance before movie kept getting pushed back) so with her recruiting US Agent I'm sure there will be a continuation of his character in some upcoming movies.
Poppin'

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Tue May 18, 2021 1:35 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:The series was awesome. Loving what funko has come out with for the pops!

Absolutely, Hopefully we get more

I won't say no to more lol

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 am

Katers wrote:

I like Bucky's outfits so far since the blue is a great colour on him, but it also calls back to his look in The First Avenger. I like the thought of him being comfortable in it since it's close to how he was before he got Winter Soldier-ed, it's just a current version of how he used to look and represents him getting himself back. It'll be interesting to see how he looks in the future and if they do change anything drastically. I feel like since he's such a down-to-earth/realistic character they probably won't go too crazy with him but we'll see.

islander671 wrote:
This just popped in my head after rewatching. I would love to see a Bucky mold with him holding his Vibranium Arm. or a Movie moment with Bucky and the Dora Milaje

Omg I would be so into him holding his arm as a Pop, reminds me of the Civil War armless version a bit.
Fingers crossed for one of the cons to do this since Sam has 6 Pops while Bucky only has two in this line so far.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed May 19, 2021 7:08 am

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I like Bucky's outfits so far since the blue is a great colour on him, but it also calls back to his look in The First Avenger. I like the thought of him being comfortable in it since it's close to how he was before he got Winter Soldier-ed, it's just a current version of how he used to look and represents him getting himself back. It'll be interesting to see how he looks in the future and if they do change anything drastically. I feel like since he's such a down-to-earth/realistic character they probably won't go too crazy with him but we'll see.

islander671 wrote:

Omg I would be so into him holding his arm as a Pop, reminds me of the Civil War armless version a bit.
Fingers crossed for one of the cons to do this since Sam has 6 Pops while Bucky only has two in this line so far.

SDCC is coming Hopefully we get one there
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed May 19, 2021 11:38 am

Need a Bucky variant with his arm just hanging in the box LOL!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 20, 2021 2:02 am

Katers wrote:

islander671 wrote:

Agreed, we need that pop!!

I too love Bucky in blue, and like the tie back to First Avenger. Was really surprised that the new pop came out with him in Red. But honestly, any Bucky is a good Bucky!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 20, 2021 2:03 am

rexflexall wrote:Need a Bucky variant with his arm just hanging in the box LOL!

By design rather than accident, absolutely! lol
Image ImageImage Image

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:41 pm

theraven00 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

I think he definitely will have a role in a movie. Julia Louis-Dreyfus has a role in Black Widow (was supposed to be where she made her appearance before movie kept getting pushed back) so with her recruiting US Agent I'm sure there will be a continuation of his character in some upcoming movies.

I really hope you're right about this. Since Marvel started making the tv shows "count" as part of the same universe as the movies, been wondering if certain characters traverse to the big screen (or back to it in Zemo's case).

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Dbactor wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

Honestly I love the suit right now. I hope any tweaks are minor.

It looks great, but maybe a little bulky, like even uncomfortable for Mackie. But it is fantastic.

You are the first person besides myself that I've seen felt the suit was uncomfortable looking. I thought I was going crazy, haha.

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri May 21, 2021 3:52 pm

theraven00 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:Ha, he definitely played that role well but I think he's relegated to the tv side only, for sure.

I thought her appearance was a pleasant surprise and I look forward to seeing more of her character in the future

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Fri May 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

islander671 wrote:

Agreed, we need that pop!!

I too love Bucky in blue, and like the tie back to First Avenger. Was really surprised that the new pop came out with him in Red. But honestly, any Bucky is a good Bucky!

It makes sense they'd do that outfit from episode 3, it's the only major costume change he has in the show besides his civilian clothing. Although I wouldn't say no to a Bucky in that blue Henley from episode 5, he looked absolutely delicious in it. [-o< He also looks hot in the scene with Ayo in that black shirt, like dayum. So if we got that then it'd be awesome as well.

Speaking of Bucky, I'm 6 months late but I finally bought his WS Pop from this line. I was trying to avoid it since I'm limiting my purchases and was just going to get the new one coming out but then I decided I wanted it because it looks great and I think I might have all Bucky Pops as this point so I wanted to keep that up. Seems to be sold out in my country so I ordered it from PopCultcha and it just came this morning, so I'm a happy camper.

Almost wish I'd waited to order a bit since PC now has the Zone 73 one out and it's been available since about mid-week there. I would've ordered it at the same time and had it in a few days, but oh well. Hopefully it won't be too long before it comes in stock here since I need both that and the YotS Winter Soldier with shield ASAP.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 24, 2021 7:30 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:It makes sense they'd do that outfit from episode 3, it's the only major costume change he has in the show besides his civilian clothing. Although I wouldn't say no to a Bucky in that blue Henley from episode 5, he looked absolutely delicious in it. [-o< He also looks hot in the scene with Ayo in that black shirt, like dayum. So if we got that then it'd be awesome as well.

Speaking of Bucky, I'm 6 months late but I finally bought his WS Pop from this line. I was trying to avoid it since I'm limiting my purchases and was just going to get the new one coming out but then I decided I wanted it because it looks great and I think I might have all Bucky Pops as this point so I wanted to keep that up. Seems to be sold out in my country so I ordered it from PopCultcha and it just came this morning, so I'm a happy camper.

Almost wish I'd waited to order a bit since PC now has the Zone 73 one out and it's been available since about mid-week there. I would've ordered it at the same time and had it in a few days, but oh well. Hopefully it won't be too long before it comes in stock here since I need both that and the YotS Winter Soldier with shield ASAP.

If we are picking Bucky and costume changes, I agree the all black Ayo scene was fabulous. I would also be thrilled to get him in the final episode when he's at the party and all happy. Relaxed Bucky is a really good look for him!

At this point, I think we all just need all the Buckys. I'm not sure I have them all, I may have some catching up to do! Better that than having no Buckys the get though, I guess?

Isn't that always the way - you buy something from a shop, and then later you could've saved on shipping with a combo order. BAH! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue May 25, 2021 11:37 am

Just do Dancing Zemo and watch em fly off shelves LOL!

islander671

Postby islander671 » Tue May 25, 2021 11:56 am

rexflexall wrote:Just do Dancing Zemo and watch em fly off shelves LOL!

Standard Dancing zemo mold or..... a lights and sounds dancing zemo? It just clicked in my head, i want both if it ever comes to that. A lights and sounds zemo mold may definitely be more for the fun then the collection, but i definitely think it would be an awesome addition to anyones collection. Maybe a cool paperweight at work, lol
ImageImage

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:00 am

Dancing Zemo would be hilarious and definitely a good seller if they did it, that's for sure. It's crazy how much people loved just that tiny clip enough to get Marvel to release more footage that now has over 6.5million views on Youtube lol.

Katers wrote:
natasha_romanov_85 wrote:It makes sense they'd do that outfit from episode 3, it's the only major costume change he has in the show besides his civilian clothing. Although I wouldn't say no to a Bucky in that blue Henley from episode 5, he looked absolutely delicious in it. [-o< He also looks hot in the scene with Ayo in that black shirt, like dayum. So if we got that then it'd be awesome as well.

If we are picking Bucky and costume changes, I agree the all black Ayo scene was fabulous. I would also be thrilled to get him in the final episode when he's at the party and all happy. Relaxed Bucky is a really good look for him!

At this point, I think we all just need all the Buckys. I'm not sure I have them all, I may have some catching up to do! Better that than having no Buckys the get though, I guess?

Isn't that always the way - you buy something from a shop, and then later you could've saved on shipping with a combo order. BAH! ](*,)

Oh yeah, a Pop from the last scene with Bucky in sunglasses holding a cake. :D

Well the hardest Buckys to get are the Winter Soldier versions from TWS I would assume, but luckily I have them since they were literally the first two Pops I ever bought. So might as well keep it up.

Indeed that is the way it goes, but I'm sure I'll survive. I'm checking stock daily on the local sites waiting for him to come in, but I'll survive. lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed May 26, 2021 7:14 am

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:Dancing Zemo would be hilarious and definitely a good seller if they did it, that's for sure. It's crazy how much people loved just that tiny clip enough to get Marvel to release more footage that now has over 6.5million views on Youtube lol.

Katers wrote:

Well the hardest Buckys to get are the Winter Soldier versions from TWS I would assume, but luckily I have them since they were literally the first two Pops I ever bought. So might as well keep it up.

Indeed that is the way it goes, but I'm sure I'll survive. I'm checking stock daily on the local sites waiting for him to come in, but I'll survive. lol

Yeah hold onto that. That's cool one to have
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed May 26, 2021 11:08 am

islander671 wrote:

Standard Dancing zemo mold or..... a lights and sounds dancing zemo? It just clicked in my head, i want both if it ever comes to that. A lights and sounds zemo mold may definitely be more for the fun then the collection, but i definitely think it would be an awesome addition to anyones collection. Maybe a cool paperweight at work, lol

Lights and sounds, I'M IN!

islander671

Postby islander671 » Thu May 27, 2021 11:53 am

rexflexall wrote:
islander671 wrote:

Lights and sounds, I'M IN!

Funko if your reading this, it looks to be a good idea with the fans!
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 10:15 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:Dancing Zemo would be hilarious and definitely a good seller if they did it, that's for sure. It's crazy how much people loved just that tiny clip enough to get Marvel to release more footage that now has over 6.5million views on Youtube lol.

Exactly that - smiling Bucky wearing sunglases and holding a cake! That's a must-have for me! Though I doubt he's high on the list of what's getting made. It's okay, I can be patient. I'll wait!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”