King of the hill

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Rickakatuna

King of the hill

Postby Rickakatuna » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:29 pm

King of the hill is one of my favorite animated shows. Has alot of funny characters and episodes. I know it has a big fan base and I would love to see some pops made. Who else would like to see these made? Who would you want made? Id like a hank hill holding a propane tank, bobby holding a fruit pie and Peggy holding either a Spanish book or a trophy of substitute teach.
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

Tusken

Re: King of the hill

Postby Tusken » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:03 pm

I think King of the Hill would make great pops, found this thread that was started towards KOTH: :freddy3:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=98609&p=2700229&hilit=King+of+the+hill#p2700229
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Pop!”