Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
scullysdad

Re: Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Postby scullysdad » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:31 pm

I bought six, keeping one sealed for now. Gonna try again on Thursday to complete the set.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Got to checkout and it sold out while adding them

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Got a full set minus the Rare El Diablo. I ended up getting 5 Sike-O-Shriner Rares though! lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:13 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Got a full set minus the Rare El Diablo. I ended up getting 5 Sike-O-Shriner Rares though! lol

So, the LE2100’s are the unique cards for each drop right?
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:25 pm

Bought several packs and got 3 Epic Otto's, both Rares, and a full set of Freddy's!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:34 pm

renardchua wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Got a full set minus the Rare El Diablo. I ended up getting 5 Sike-O-Shriner Rares though! lol

Not exactly sure what you are asking. The best way to look at what you are missing right now is the TokenHead app. There is a way to filter by "Missing Only" and that's how I knew what I needed. Also someone in Discord made an Excel spreadsheet that is super helpful :D

evalicious25

Postby evalicious25 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Bought my first NFT's today! I haven't opened all the packs yet but looks like some fun stuff!

Funko Funatic
Lover of all cute things
Never-ending search for the ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie!
ISO: GITD Zero, Flocked Snoopy & Woodstock, 9" Maleficent

Find me on Twitter and IG @evalicious25

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:44 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
renardchua wrote:

Not exactly sure what you are asking. The best way to look at what you are missing right now is the TokenHead app. There is a way to filter by "Missing Only" and that's how I knew what I needed. Also someone in Discord made an Excel spreadsheet that is super helpful :D

Yes, I managed to do the same from the app, but was sorting through the list, I just noticed that there are 2 sets of LE2100 minted cards.

The first set of 3 LE2100 - were already released today, while there is a 2nd set of LE2100 that are all 0s, so I suppose those 3 will be coming Thursday.

Oops - it’s somewhat confusing but I am just checking on the numbers instead of the categories like Common, Rare and the like.

P.S. I was trying to figure out the list by category at first but It somehow confused me since the Epic and the Rares have exactly the same number of mints, so that’s why I just relied on the LE number. lol lol lol

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:56 pm

I was too excited to make it through the que that I only bought one pack. Haha. 3 commons, but I was happy to actually purchase some.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Was able to get some packs! My first ones, the process was a little touch and go but glad I got some

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:54 pm

tlaloc666 wrote:Omg El diablo !! Super need !!!!

Did you manage to get one?

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:41 am

Looks like anybody that missed out today could still pick some packs up in the aftermarket for pretty close to original price.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:44 am

digithor wrote:Looks like anybody that missed out today could still pick some packs up in the aftermarket for pretty close to original price.

It was a looooot cheaper to actually buy on the aftermarket. As of this afternoon (haven’t checked in a while) you could get a complete set for around $10.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:25 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
digithor wrote:Looks like anybody that missed out today could still pick some packs up in the aftermarket for pretty close to original price.

It was a looooot cheaper to actually buy on the aftermarket. As of this afternoon (haven’t checked in a while) you could get a complete set for around $10.

That is really cheap compared to the other stuff, I would imagine it's probably a little less but held around the same area by now. Good for people that are just stepping into the funko nfts though.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:34 am

digithor wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

That is really cheap compared to the other stuff, I would imagine it's probably a little less but held around the same area by now. Good for people that are just stepping into the funko nfts though.

Some probably bought them for the wallet address or for the 1/1
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:26 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

Confusing. Since it's 1/1, and only a picture, what is the allure? Anyone can screenshot, print, save the same photo. Autographs, physical redemption, those I get. Still a bit confused on why anyone would want a digital collection, when we have Pop Blitz already.

I'll jump in when there is a redeemable that I need, almost got me for TMNT but was too new I passed. Def see the appeal with redeeming for physical items, still confused on this one.

Can anyone clarify what I'm missing? Are people convinced they can resell NFT so buy every drop? I've been reading the procedure to buy, and seems pretty simple, especially with new platform. Will see how this goes. Excited for the next set.

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:29 am

I got only commons and uncommons in my 6 packs, with some help from a friend and a couple secondary market buys, I have a full set.....we'll see how Thursday goes

Nick IG: collector.badger

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:42 am

FredKruger wrote:
Confusing. Since it's 1/1, and only a picture, what is the allure? Anyone can screenshot, print, save the same photo. Autographs, physical redemption, those I get. Still a bit confused on why anyone would want a digital collection, when we have Pop Blitz already.

I'll jump in when there is a redeemable that I need, almost got me for TMNT but was too new I passed. Def see the appeal with redeeming for physical items, still confused on this one.

Can anyone clarify what I'm missing? Are people convinced they can resell NFT so buy every drop? I've been reading the procedure to buy, and seems pretty simple, especially with new platform. Will see how this goes. Excited for the next set.

I'd compare it to achievements in video games. They really serve no purpose, but it's fun to try and reach a goal or obtain something that not many other people have (in this case be the only person to own one). Collectors like to collect whether it's a physical item or in this case digital. I initially didn't really care about this set because there is no physical redemption item, but I did it anyway.

As for reselling I think everyone knew this wouldn't be a hot ticket item. However, there is definitely money to be made for those sets that do have physical Pops attached to them. I personally am not selling anything, but I've seen plenty of people make some really good money with these NFT drops.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:06 am

FredKruger wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'm kind of on the same boat - but am more interested with the physical Pop redemption ones. But so hard to get!

AutumnsToyz

Postby AutumnsToyz » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:29 am

evalicious25 wrote:Bought my first NFT's today! I haven't opened all the packs yet but looks like some fun stuff!

Welcome to the club Eva. Let me know if you have any questions or missing anything

Hi, I'm Jimmy (Formerly CalPolyIdiot)

IG: AutumnsToyz
Twitter: AutumnsToyz
Twitch: twitch.tv/autumnstoyz
DP Wallet: AutumnToy.dp
Wax Wallet 5w3rg.wam

Total Pops: I lost count after 1000
ISO: Freddy Funko's and Disney
My collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... diot?order

ImageImageImage

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:02 pm

Liking the designs of these Fantastic Plastik NFTs, and honestly wishing there was something that had a physical redemption, just to get some new variants in hand.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:20 pm

mactds wrote:Liking the designs of these Fantastic Plastik NFTs, and honestly wishing there was something that had a physical redemption, just to get some new variants in hand.

I think we'll get a bigger set eventually that'll have redeemable Pops. I have a feeling they'll have some mini drops like this and then a bigger one later down the road. These sold out fast and almost all the packs were opened which is a great sign!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:14 pm

mactds wrote:Liking the designs of these Fantastic Plastik NFTs, and honestly wishing there was something that had a physical redemption, just to get some new variants in hand.

Yeah I agree I really like this run of NFT but I wish there was a physical redemption as well!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:02 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

I'd compare it to achievements in video games. They really serve no purpose, but it's fun to try and reach a goal or obtain something that not many other people have (in this case be the only person to own one). Collectors like to collect whether it's a physical item or in this case digital. I initially didn't really care about this set because there is no physical redemption item, but I did it anyway.

As for reselling I think everyone knew this wouldn't be a hot ticket item. However, there is definitely money to be made for those sets that do have physical Pops attached to them. I personally am not selling anything, but I've seen plenty of people make some really good money with these NFT drops.

Achievement hunting!! Like when I played Dead Rising for 14 hours straight for an Achievement. I see the light now!!

Hahaha. OK, that makes sense I suppose. I'd like some of the physical pops, buy I'm still apprehensive at the moment. Will see what's next seems I'll be in the game sooner rather than later.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:18 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

The video game achievements is a decent comparison to use for that.
ImageImageImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:29 am

I finally opened my big boy premium pack. No redeemable. Sad life

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:49 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:

I think we'll get a bigger set eventually that'll have redeemable Pops. I have a feeling they'll have some mini drops like this and then a bigger one later down the road. These sold out fast and almost all the packs were opened which is a great sign!

Brett, would you think that these mini drops - would have some sort of utility down the line, i.e. if you have a complete mini set of a certain line, you will have priority access to first drop of a big set?

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 am

Geescube wrote:I finally opened my big boy premium pack. No redeemable. Sad life

Aww, that's a little disappointing. Those packs are starting to go back up a little bit, I had to look after reading that you opened yours. I don't know if I want to risk that now though. lol
ImageImageImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:41 am

Prices on Iron Maiden have really held well and in some cases have gone up. Big Boy is still around $60 for Mastery but IM is close to $100 now. My TMNT set is valued at almost $370 now and I paid about $280 to complete it.

My goal is still mastery for the first five sets at least, although I am amending that to only include sets with mastery redemptions. Gonna try for another six packs on mini drop 2 though, if only to try for the 1 of 1.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:31 am

scullysdad wrote:Prices on Iron Maiden have really held well and in some cases have gone up. Big Boy is still around $60 for Mastery but IM is close to $100 now. My TMNT set is valued at almost $370 now and I paid about $280 to complete it.

My goal is still mastery for the first five sets at least, although I am amending that to only include sets with mastery redemptions. Gonna try for another six packs on mini drop 2 though, if only to try for the 1 of 1.

Nice plan just to complete mastery. It's fun collecting those you never know someday when it's easier to get waxp.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:14 am

renardchua wrote:
Brett, would you think that these mini drops - would have some sort of utility down the line, i.e. if you have a complete mini set of a certain line, you will have priority access to first drop of a big set?

I'm holding out hope for something like that. It could totally be possible for a future mastery set you need to have this complete set as well.

I do remember reading in Discord that there will be loyalty coins or something like that later on, but there were no details given.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:29 am

digithor wrote:
Geescube wrote:I finally opened my big boy premium pack. No redeemable. Sad life

Aww, that's a little disappointing. Those packs are starting to go back up a little bit, I had to look after reading that you opened yours. I don't know if I want to risk that now though. lol

That feeling of opening up a pack of anything *joy* LOL!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Well that was fun lol

I got 1 of the new rares in my 6 packs, but that was it :(

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:59 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Well that was fun lol

I got 1 of the new rares in my 6 packs, but that was it :(

Got everything except for 2 Shriner Rares in packs.

Finished off the set by buying them on marketplace, now complete with this mini drop! :D

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:10 pm

renardchua wrote:

Finished off the set by buying them on marketplace, now complete with this mini drop! :D

Congrats!! :cheers:

I just made a trade for the Ramen Epic so I'm complete as well!

Jaxnole07

Postby Jaxnole07 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:17 pm

So how do I merge my dp account with the wam account I had? I added the dp account to the TokenHead app…

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Jaxnole07 wrote:So how do I merge my dp account with the wam account I had? I added the dp account to the TokenHead app…

You just have to send the NFTs from your dropp (.dp) account to your wax account and vice versa.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:23 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
renardchua wrote:

Congrats!! :cheers:

I just made a trade for the Ramen Epic so I'm complete as well!

Nice! Congrats as well! :)

Now I finally got a hang of it and how it feels, onto the next drop we go!

Jaxnole07

Postby Jaxnole07 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:30 pm

renardchua wrote:
Jaxnole07 wrote:So how do I merge my dp account with the wam account I had? I added the dp account to the TokenHead app…

You just have to send the NFTs from your dropp (.dp) account to your wax account and vice versa.

Wow thanks and super easy.

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:46 pm

Completed my Fantastik Plastik Set! I like the new system for sure!

Nick IG: collector.badger

Return to “NFT/Digital”