Harry Potter Diagon Alley deluxe series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Ginzo1622

Re: Harry Potter Diagon Alley deluxe series

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:35 am

nascar246788 wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I was kind of surprised to get the email that my Hagrid and Ginny order was cancelled, but my Gringotts is still active. I couldn't re-order either one, so just waiting for them to officially release before worrying about it.

I have some seriously terrible luck with Target pre-orders. They are either incredibly delayed or cancelled. I really feel like pre-orders have gotten out of hand with retailer exclusives, and honestly feel like exclusives should be put up for sale when it's actually available. I know people talk about the hype of when it's announced and then not wanting it as much when it becomes available. Well, then you obviously didn't REALLY want it in the first place, right?

Sorry to hear about your issues with pre-orders. That sucks because I love the idea of pre-ordering. It is nice to order it and forget it. Then get a nice surprise at the door when the package comes.

It's nice to have preorder I'm having issues with target for some reason they cancelled order even though keep accepting the delay.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:10 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Yeah probably restock will be coming soon

Super frustrating, was really looking forward to the whole set just arriving on my doorstep! ](*,)

You always can order the whole set from one site, might cost a little more. hah

Yeah, I'll wait to see how amazing they are (and how huge!) in person before I get to that point. It's quite possible I'll find them in store no problem and not have to resort to other options! Still have awhile before the first one drops, so I'll be patient for now and see what happens!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:15 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Super frustrating, was really looking forward to the whole set just arriving on my doorstep! ](*,)

Yeah, I'll wait to see how amazing they are (and how huge!) in person before I get to that point. It's quite possible I'll find them in store no problem and not have to resort to other options! Still have awhile before the first one drops, so I'll be patient for now and see what happens!

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see them show up/restock in store and be able to get it fairly easy down the road. At least for some of the characters, others will obviously be more popular.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:18 am

lunarembrace wrote:
Katers wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I was kind of surprised to get the email that my Hagrid and Ginny order was cancelled, but my Gringotts is still active. I couldn't re-order either one, so just waiting for them to officially release before worrying about it.

I have some seriously terrible luck with Target pre-orders. They are either incredibly delayed or cancelled. I really feel like pre-orders have gotten out of hand with retailer exclusives, and honestly feel like exclusives should be put up for sale when it's actually available. I know people talk about the hype of when it's announced and then not wanting it as much when it becomes available. Well, then you obviously didn't REALLY want it in the first place, right?

Target has definitely had some issues this year! So far I've had orders cancel on me after I approved their delay (and of course they were sold out by then!)...and then I've had orders delayed while I found the pop on the shelf! I've usually had good luck with my Target preorders, so this has been strange and annoying. Sorry you have terrible luck....at least we're all in it together, I guess? lol

I mean..my Alice just shipped after pre-ordering her on 1/30. xD I totally understand all the production and shipment delays, but the pre-ordering system from the big retailers needs a major tune-up! I guess it's just telling me I need to leave my house more to go looking for things instead of relying on the internet. Haha.

Wow, there's delays, and then there are DELAYS! That's some legendary patience. Hopefully this HP set doesn't take that long to finally find it's way to us!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:20 am

billville wrote:I also got my Ginny and Hagrid orders cancelled. Sooo frustrating :angryfire:

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll re-release them for preorder at a later date? I could see it being an issue of putting it up too soon. Other sets that link up usually only release one at a time, with the next one going to pre-sale a day or two before shipping of the current one. So don't lose hope yet!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:23 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see them show up/restock in store and be able to get it fairly easy down the road. At least for some of the characters, others will obviously be more popular.

Of the 3 we've actually 'seen' so far, I feel like Hagrid would be the most popular. But I've been wrong before!
Image ImageImage Image

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:27 pm

Target keeps cancelling my preorders for this! I've been checking every couple of days for Ginny because I know she has been spotted.... can't wait to have the whole set
Image Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:36 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:Target keeps cancelling my preorders for this! I've been checking every couple of days for Ginny because I know she has been spotted.... can't wait to have the whole set

That's disappointing to see it happen and more than once. Even more when you hear other people get an order in and it doesn't get cancelled.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:41 pm

digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Target keeps cancelling my preorders for this! I've been checking every couple of days for Ginny because I know she has been spotted.... can't wait to have the whole set

That's disappointing to see it happen and more than once. Even more when you hear other people get an order in and it doesn't get cancelled.

Yeah its weird they cancelled Ginny and Hagrid but Griphook was delivered fine and Harry is still on pre order.... hopefully people have run out of space so I have a good chance of finding them hahahaha
Image Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:12 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah its weird they cancelled Ginny and Hagrid but Griphook was delivered fine and Harry is still on pre order.... hopefully people have run out of space so I have a good chance of finding them hahahaha

I'd think you should have a fairly easy time finding one down the road, larger displays like these do take up a bit of space that some people like to free up. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Psoup122

Postby Psoup122 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:33 pm

Has anyone seen the Ginny or Hagrid ones in Target yet??

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:17 am

Psoup122 wrote:Has anyone seen the Ginny or Hagrid ones in Target yet??

Haven't seen Ginny, but plan to go tomorrow and look.

My store had a ton of Hagrid maybe 2 weeks before Christmas.
Melissa

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:54 pm

I have 4 Targets in my area. Two of them have the bank. The other two have no potter.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:06 am

digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'd think you should have a fairly easy time finding one down the road, larger displays like these do take up a bit of space that some people like to free up. :)

Agreed - I've seen Ginny and Griphook on the shelves at just about every Target I've gone to lately. I think the size is scaring off some people, and luckily the flippers aren't swarming over them! Keep looking - you'll find them eventually! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:10 am

Psoup122 wrote:Has anyone seen the Ginny or Hagrid ones in Target yet??

Ginny yes, Hagrid no in So Cal! At least, as of last week!
Image ImageImage Image

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:03 am

Going to check again this weekend at Target, I guess. Haha. Still no Ginny over on the East Coast! There were only two Hagrid left over when I looked last weekend, but plenty of Griphook. They also moved them from the "normal" Pop! section to the toy isles. My store seems unorganized most of the time.
Melissa

Psoup122

Postby Psoup122 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:28 am

I saw Ginny in NY week of Christmas but no Hagrid anywhere

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:12 pm

I would love to see some more Dobby in Diagon alley. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:20 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah its weird they cancelled Ginny and Hagrid but Griphook was delivered fine and Harry is still on pre order.... hopefully people have run out of space so I have a good chance of finding them hahahaha

Agreed - I've seen Ginny and Griphook on the shelves at just about every Target I've gone to lately. I think the size is scaring off some people, and luckily the flippers aren't swarming over them! Keep looking - you'll find them eventually! \:D/

I'm waiting to see them show up at toysrus in store, we've been getting so many shop exclusives and stores exclusives with the fancy silver sticker.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:02 am

lunarembrace wrote:Going to check again this weekend at Target, I guess. Haha. Still no Ginny over on the East Coast! There were only two Hagrid left over when I looked last weekend, but plenty of Griphook. They also moved them from the "normal" Pop! section to the toy isles. My store seems unorganized most of the time.

I feel like Ginny sold better in store than Griphook had, at least based on what was on the shelves when I went. But I've also had to ask employees to search in the back with DPCI #s, which is always fun! Good luck with your hunt. I feel like you can tell what day of the week it is based on the disorganization of the pop section at any given Target! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:04 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'm waiting to see them show up at toysrus in store, we've been getting so many shop exclusives and stores exclusives with the fancy silver sticker.

Oh sure, just casually drop that you're checking Toys R Us....lucky! Wow I miss them more than I ever thought I would! And bonus with the fancy silver sticker...the jealousy just continues to grow! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh sure, just casually drop that you're checking Toys R Us....lucky! Wow I miss them more than I ever thought I would! And bonus with the fancy silver sticker...the jealousy just continues to grow! lol

There is a good amount of the deluxe harry potter hogwarts letter that I came across locally recently. It's nice to see shop exclusives with the sticker available in person, unless it's one that I ordered from a site outside of the US and am still waiting for it to arrive. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:19 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

There is a good amount of the deluxe harry potter hogwarts letter that I came across locally recently. It's nice to see shop exclusives with the sticker available in person, unless it's one that I ordered from a site outside of the US and am still waiting for it to arrive. lol

That's a whole different level to the standard shipping delays going on right now! BLEH! lol

I actually haven't seen the Harry / Hogwarts letter pop in person. Was really tempted by him, but really wanted to see him in person to see how big the box was first!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:38 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

That's a whole different level to the standard shipping delays going on right now! BLEH! lol

I actually haven't seen the Harry / Hogwarts letter pop in person. Was really tempted by him, but really wanted to see him in person to see how big the box was first!

It's a pretty decent size, the usual large deluxe size.
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:03 pm

Haven't seen in my local store yet!

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:44 am

Seems pretty cool

Psoup122

Postby Psoup122 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:19 pm

Still have yet to see Hagrid in the East Coast

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:28 pm

Finally found the set a couple weeks ago!! So awesome in lerson and OOB. Kindof regretting not buying the dragon to sit on top of Gringotts.....
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:03 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:Finally found the set a couple weeks ago!! So awesome in lerson and OOB. Kindof regretting not buying the dragon to sit on top of Gringotts.....

Oh darn, I just gave my extra away. It's really a great one.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:28 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Finally found the set a couple weeks ago!! So awesome in lerson and OOB. Kindof regretting not buying the dragon to sit on top of Gringotts.....

And you didnt consult me? How dare you ;)
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:47 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I thought you had it! I am going to need you to put your collection in a spreadsheet so I can cross-check.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:54 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I thought you had it! I am going to need you to put your collection in a spreadsheet so I can cross-check.

Lol that seems like work, im behind on the Funko App as it is! That thing thinks i only have 350 pops hahahaha
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:13 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:And you didnt consult me? How dare you ;)

Lol that seems like work, im behind on the Funko App as it is! That thing thinks i only have 350 pops hahahaha

I always say I am going to take them all down and scan, then I don't. Those household chores take up too much time.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:49 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I always say I am going to take them all down and scan, then I don't. Those household chores take up too much time.

I know! The scanning isnt even that hard im just lazy hahaha
Image Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:52 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Lol that seems like work, im behind on the Funko App as it is! That thing thinks i only have 350 pops hahahaha

See that's why you need to display your pops in box but upside down, that way you can swipe right across everything to scan in one motion. lol
ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:41 pm

digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

See that's why you need to display your pops in box but upside down, that way you can swipe right across everything to scan in one motion. lol

This is legit genius, I am officially an upside-down collector.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:02 pm

NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I know! The scanning isnt even that hard im just lazy hahaha

Lol too funny! People come over and ask why your pops are upside down. For the APP duh!?!!
Image Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:46 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:

Lol too funny! People come over and ask why your pops are upside down. For the APP duh!?!!

Unless it's the stranger things line, then it's just "ok i get it" lol
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:21 am

I’m looking forward to seeing this whole set together, I wish I had the shelf space for them lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:54 pm

digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

It's clear I have to keep those ones upright.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Return to “Pop!”