Harry Potter Diagon Alley deluxe series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
magicalme

Re: Harry Potter Diagon Alley deluxe series

Postby magicalme » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:48 am

Katers wrote:
randig wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:I had to get all of them to stay complete

Story of my life

Oof, I gave up on that maybe 20 HP pops ago? There's just too many, and I still have to get from point A to point B in my house!

I still haven't tracked down a Goblin Diagon Alley, and I'm not sure I'm going to put any major effort into it. It was the piece I liked the least of the set, but the real question becomes this: which will triumph, the need for space, or the need to be complete on at least this set? lol

I’m with you on this. I was 100% complete up until when some of the larger piece started to drop. Didn’t pull the trigger on the 10” dumbledore or Voldemort so that started it off on me missing pieces and then these - Target cancelling my goblin bank piece and me not having any more room. I guess I just need to be happy and content with not having every single one which is hard lol
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:08 pm

magicalme wrote:
Katers wrote:
randig wrote:

Story of my life

Oof, I gave up on that maybe 20 HP pops ago? There's just too many, and I still have to get from point A to point B in my house!

I still haven't tracked down a Goblin Diagon Alley, and I'm not sure I'm going to put any major effort into it. It was the piece I liked the least of the set, but the real question becomes this: which will triumph, the need for space, or the need to be complete on at least this set? lol

I’m with you on this. I was 100% complete up until when some of the larger piece started to drop. Didn’t pull the trigger on the 10” dumbledore or Voldemort so that started it off on me missing pieces and then these - Target cancelling my goblin bank piece and me not having any more room. I guess I just need to be happy and content with not having every single one which is hard lol

Exactly
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:52 am

RicoSabroso wrote:
Katers wrote:
RicoSabroso wrote:I need a dusty harry diagonally one

Agreed - we got the msytery mini Harry for that scene, but no pop, and that's a design that really would benefit from a bigger surface to see the detail!

I wish mystery mini meant it would come in pop size but so many times thats not the case

Generally I don't mind when the character is not made in both forms, it gives us a wider variety of figures and scenes we want to see! But this particular one, I wouldn't mind the duplication, especially since the design of the minis and pops are pretty different!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:55 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
codytranum wrote:
RicoSabroso wrote:
I wish mystery mini meant it would come in pop size but so many times thats not the case

Yeah there's a lot of minis that would look really great in full size, I also wish they'd convert more of them

Agreed! We need Jumbo minis lol

So....pops? lol

Seriously though - what would the size be for a Jumbo mini? Very curious what you're envisioning!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:57 am

magicalme wrote:
Katers wrote:
randig wrote:

Story of my life

Very similar, actually - didn't snag the 10" figures, and never did manage to find a goblin bank after it was cancelled for me! I tell myself it's okay, and I mostly believe it....so join me in this! We can get through this together! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

RicoSabroso

Postby RicoSabroso » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:50 am

codytranum wrote:
RicoSabroso wrote:
Katers wrote:
Agreed - we got the msytery mini Harry for that scene, but no pop, and that's a design that really would benefit from a bigger surface to see the detail!

Yeah there's a lot of minis that would look really great in full size, I also wish they'd convert more of them

There are also some variants from the apps that funko has been on

RicoSabroso

Postby RicoSabroso » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:52 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
codytranum wrote:
RicoSabroso wrote:

Agreed! We need Jumbo minis lol

I see what you did there

RicoSabroso

Postby RicoSabroso » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:53 am

Katers wrote:
RicoSabroso wrote:
Katers wrote:

Generally I don't mind when the character is not made in both forms, it gives us a wider variety of figures and scenes we want to see! But this particular one, I wouldn't mind the duplication, especially since the design of the minis and pops are pretty different!

Im sure theres also some kind of capability of a pop mold vs a mini mold

JJHODGE

Postby JJHODGE » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:43 am

I wish I had the room for stuff like this

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:48 am

JJHODGE wrote:I wish I had the room for stuff like this

lol who says we have room for this? Honestly, that's the main reason I'm not going nuts trying to track down the Goblin/Gringotts portion of this set. Of course, if I find it in the wild while questing for something, it will be mine!
Image ImageImage Image

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:38 am

Katers wrote:

lol who says we have room for this? Honestly, that's the main reason I'm not going nuts trying to track down the Goblin/Gringotts portion of this set. Of course, if I find it in the wild while questing for something, it will be mine!

Exactly, making room is very challenging.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:53 am

kdmlvr wrote:
magicalme wrote:
Katers wrote:

Exactly

While I did complete this set, I don't have any of the 10inch or the really large harry. No room. I also didn't grab some variants that were to close. For example only grabbed the Sepia Tom Riddle and not the regular.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

JJHODGE

Postby JJHODGE » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:16 am

kdmlvr wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think I will just have to find a bigger place lol :roflmao:

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:41 pm

JJHODGE wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:
Katers wrote:

That is a lot of commitment

fantomfunatic

Postby fantomfunatic » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:59 pm

I need all of them.
Hi my name is John, and Me and my friends are Funko Funatics.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:25 am

kdmlvr wrote:
Katers wrote:

It is, but for the right pop (or set), it's so very worth it when you see them put into their place in the collection!
Image ImageImage Image

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:39 am

Katers wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:
Katers wrote:

It is, but for the right pop (or set), it's so very worth it when you see them put into their place in the collection!

Yes very true they look great together IMO.

JJHODGE

Postby JJHODGE » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:00 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
JJHODGE wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:

LOL I am married and we both collect... It has just gotta happen.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:53 pm

JJHODGE wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:
JJHODGE wrote:

LOL I am married and we both collect... It has just gotta happen.

Ha, good luck with the new house hunt :)

Haayheather

Postby Haayheather » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:17 am

I am IN LOVE with all of these deluxe sized pops. My house can't handle the space they take up, but they're super cool!!
Baltimore, MD | Collector since 2015

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:40 am

These look so cool. I need to keep my Harry Potter collection complete.
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:16 pm

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:These look so cool. I need to keep my Harry Potter collection complete.

They are very cool, So many pops in this series.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:36 am

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:These look so cool. I need to keep my Harry Potter collection complete.

I really wonder if they'll continue this type of HP pops - are we done with Diagon Alley? Will we get Hogsmeade next? Or more stand-alone pops, like the Shrieking Shack? Grimmauld place? I love the idea of it, but not sure where I'd put them if they're as amazing as I think they would be!
Image ImageImage Image

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 am

My wife and I are lucky when it comes to space now. We ran out of space but our kids love to collect now. Our 12yr old has most of this Harry Potter series, such a cool line.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:48 am

I bought the gringotts bank target exclusive and the dragon with the 3 minis pops on top and I display the dragon on top of the bank it looks pretty cool

Return to “Pop!”