Harry Potter Diagon Alley deluxe series

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
D4nnym4n123

Re: Harry Potter Diagon Alley deluxe series

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:01 pm

Actually really siked for this just like all pops that connect
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:55 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I was surprised too! Looking at the shop windows especially. They all look so good

I don't have them all in hand yet, which ones have the best shop windows in your opinion?

I really like the detail in the Leaky Cauldron window since it's kind of ornate

Rats, that's one of the ones I'm missing. Gonna have to go Target hopping, I think! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:00 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I was surprised too! Looking at the shop windows especially. They all look so good

I don't have them all in hand yet, which ones have the best shop windows in your opinion?

The owlery is so freaking cute with the tiny owls!

My tiny owls arrive Saturday, can't wait to see them in person! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:00 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:If they make it creepy enough it would be the best hands down!

That's definitely the key for that one

I do think we also need a vanishing cabinet. Maybe in similar style to the Tardis? Or a MM with Fenrir Greyback emerging or something.

That'd be a good application of that vanishing style. I always wished for more like that, but it's not something that's applicable in most situations
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:01 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:I don't have them all in hand yet, which ones have the best shop windows in your opinion?

I really like the detail in the Leaky Cauldron window since it's kind of ornate

Rats, that's one of the ones I'm missing. Gonna have to go Target hopping, I think! \:D/

I know friends have noted seeing them in store. I think they're just starting to show up here
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:02 am

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:I don't have them all in hand yet, which ones have the best shop windows in your opinion?

The owlery is so freaking cute with the tiny owls!

Nice! It would be neat to give the owls the flocked treatment just to give them a little extra something since they're already the standout of the piece

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:56 pm

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:The owlery is so freaking cute with the tiny owls!

Nice! It would be neat to give the owls the flocked treatment just to give them a little extra something since they're already the standout of the piece

Ohhh flocked owls!! I NEED IT!
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:54 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:My tiny owls arrive Saturday, can't wait to see them in person! :cheers:

There should be a rule that all animals are flocked always lol

mactds

Postby mactds » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:20 pm

4 of the series were still at my local target yesterday, and those are the four I have haha
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:17 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:Nice! It would be neat to give the owls the flocked treatment just to give them a little extra something since they're already the standout of the piece

I'd be buying everything lol. I need to take some of my extra commons and try a DIY version.... I've done fur but not flock.
Image Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:39 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I really like the detail in the Leaky Cauldron window since it's kind of ornate

I know friends have noted seeing them in store. I think they're just starting to show up here

Nothing in store today, but I also only went to 1 Target. Gonna have to dedicate myself to this and go to the lesser traveled Targets to find my last piece!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:41 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:The owlery is so freaking cute with the tiny owls!

The owls arrived in time to coincide with a visit from the god-kid, and the first words out of her were "oh, look at the tiny owls! They're so cute!" If they were flocked, I probably would have lost them to her, honestly...! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:13 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:My tiny owls arrive Saturday, can't wait to see them in person! :cheers:

The owls arrived in time to coincide with a visit from the god-kid, and the first words out of her were "oh, look at the tiny owls! They're so cute!" If they were flocked, I probably would have lost them to her, honestly...! lol

They truly are the Star of the series.... oh that made me think we need an owlery which then made me think we need a classroom series.
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:43 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Ohhh flocked owls!! I NEED IT!

I'd be buying everything lol. I need to take some of my extra commons and try a DIY version.... I've done fur but not flock.

Right?! Definitely one of my favorite variants. I've seen a few people do flocked customs, but not many so I'm assuming it's kinda difficult to get right. But I bet you could do it

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:44 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:

Haha, sounds like you just have a reason to buy a second one

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:46 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Nice! It would be neat to give the owls the flocked treatment just to give them a little extra something since they're already the standout of the piece

They truly are the Star of the series.... oh that made me think we need an owlery which then made me think we need a classroom series.

I like this classroom idea. Herbology class must have Mandrakes and Against the Dark Arts class with Pixies

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:46 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Rats, that's one of the ones I'm missing. Gonna have to go Target hopping, I think! \:D/

Nothing in store today, but I also only went to 1 Target. Gonna have to dedicate myself to this and go to the lesser traveled Targets to find my last piece!

Best of luck! Hopefully one of those others have it

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:30 pm

Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:The owls arrived in time to coincide with a visit from the god-kid, and the first words out of her were "oh, look at the tiny owls! They're so cute!" If they were flocked, I probably would have lost them to her, honestly...! lol

I like this classroom idea. Herbology class must have Mandrakes and Against the Dark Arts class with Pixies

Potions too! And you could have all the different alternate Defense Against the Dark Arts classrooms and teachers.
Image Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:51 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:They truly are the Star of the series.... oh that made me think we need an owlery which then made me think we need a classroom series.

Potions too! And you could have all the different alternate Defense Against the Dark Arts classrooms and teachers.

Oh yeah, that would be fun. Wonder if they could figure out a floating feather lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:31 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:

We need a Hogwarts series, I think. Interconnected pieces to form some of the classrooms, and then also form a larger set that don't necessarily connect, but compliment each other. Great Hall, Owlery, Quidditch pitch, Gryffindor tower, Slytherin Dungeons, etc...!

Don't know where I'd put it, but it's a problem I'd be very happy to have!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:33 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:

Tempted, and her birthday is coming up, but so far all I'm finding in store is Ron. Hoping to hit some different Targets post-Wondercon to see what I can see!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:34 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I know friends have noted seeing them in store. I think they're just starting to show up here

Thanks! I'll get them eventually, I can have endless patience when it comes to something like this! :-"
Image ImageImage Image

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:52 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Hopefully since we got Diagon Alley this is a natural next series... fingers crossed!!! The detail on these are so much better than I expected so I want it all lol

I was surprised too! Looking at the shop windows especially. They all look so good

Absolutely! And there's still some Diagon Alley shops we need!!

I'd love to get the whole set but I feel like the more they would add, the more I would want to complete! Can we please get a Draco with Borgin and Burkes?

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:52 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Nothing in store today, but I also only went to 1 Target. Gonna have to dedicate myself to this and go to the lesser traveled Targets to find my last piece!

Thanks! I'll get them eventually, I can have endless patience when it comes to something like this! :-"

Did they sell out on Target.com? I was tempted to get them when they were on sale but decided against it cause I didn't have room :(

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:28 am

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:The owls arrived in time to coincide with a visit from the god-kid, and the first words out of her were "oh, look at the tiny owls! They're so cute!" If they were flocked, I probably would have lost them to her, honestly...! lol

We need a Hogwarts series, I think. Interconnected pieces to form some of the classrooms, and then also form a larger set that don't necessarily connect, but compliment each other. Great Hall, Owlery, Quidditch pitch, Gryffindor tower, Slytherin Dungeons, etc...!

That's ambitious, but I like it!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:29 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:

Tempted, and her birthday is coming up, but so far all I'm finding in store is Ron. Hoping to hit some different Targets post-Wondercon to see what I can see!

Sounds like a birthday present she'd really enjoy, based on her earlier reaction. Hope it works out!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:30 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Nothing in store today, but I also only went to 1 Target. Gonna have to dedicate myself to this and go to the lesser traveled Targets to find my last piece!

I wish I had that many options so I could also indulge in such patience lol

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:30 am

angeladominguez wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

Absolutely! And there's still some Diagon Alley shops we need!!

I'd love to get the whole set but I feel like the more they would add, the more I would want to complete! Can we please get a Draco with Borgin and Burkes?

We actually mentioned this earlier! lol And the need for it to be creepy

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:11 pm

Imagery wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Absolutely! And there's still some Diagon Alley shops we need!!

Maybe we can get him with the Hand of Glory or something cool.like that?
Image Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:09 am

angeladominguez wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Best of luck! Hopefully one of those others have it

Did they sell out on Target.com? I was tempted to get them when they were on sale but decided against it cause I didn't have room :(

I can only find the 3 that went on sale, haven't been able to track down the other 2 online. Definitely need to get Hagrid, it's not Hogwarts without him! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:10 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:They truly are the Star of the series.... oh that made me think we need an owlery which then made me think we need a classroom series.

I mean, really, my garage is just sitting there empty except when the car is in it. Gotta prioritize the important things here! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:11 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Haha, sounds like you just have a reason to buy a second one

Sounds like a birthday present she'd really enjoy, based on her earlier reaction. Hope it works out!

It does, but she's also pretty fickle when it comes to this stuff. She'd be just as happy if I buy her the Funko stuffed Hedwig. Which really just says there are no bad options here! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:29 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:We need a Hogwarts series, I think. Interconnected pieces to form some of the classrooms, and then also form a larger set that don't necessarily connect, but compliment each other. Great Hall, Owlery, Quidditch pitch, Gryffindor tower, Slytherin Dungeons, etc...!

I mean, really, my garage is just sitting there empty except when the car is in it. Gotta prioritize the important things here! lol

OK, hear me out. Plenty of people have Christmas villages, there is no reason we can't have Harry Potter villages!!
Image Image ImageImage

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:58 pm

Imagery wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Absolutely! And there's still some Diagon Alley shops we need!!

Haha i mustve missed it! It needs a vanishing wardrobe!

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:02 pm

I never got into the HP series since there are just so many but these are really great!! Time to make some more room...somewhere!!
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:23 pm

Nerdfulthingz wrote:I never got into the HP series since there are just so many but these are really great!! Time to make some more room...somewhere!!

That's always the issue lol! With any line ....
Image Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:03 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:That's ambitious, but I like it!

OK, hear me out. Plenty of people have Christmas villages, there is no reason we can't have Harry Potter villages!!

It's like we're sharing a brain! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:27 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:That's ambitious, but I like it!

Sounds like a lot of room will need to be had for those.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:28 am

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:

It's like we're sharing a brain! :cheers:

I like this idea more than the Seinfeld apartment one!

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:33 pm

I love these
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Return to “Pop!”