What If...?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Katers

Re: What If...?

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:06 am

Tusken wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
Spoiler: show
Frost Giant Loki has to be coming right?? I need that expeditiously. I wouldn't mind a Howard and Darcy 2-pack either while we're on the subject. lol

Howard and Darcy would be most epic to see in Pop form! I could see a clear Frost Giant Loki and Ultron and the infinity stones. :freddy3:

I really need a Darcy pop, and have pretty much since the first Thor. I'm really looking forward to the Frost Giant Loki, though I think he's not particularly giant?

Most of all though - I need post-apocalyptic Natasha with the SHIELD. I can't believe the pop for her didn't have it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:09 am

Justuravgnerd wrote:I’m really hoping we get post-apocalyptic Hawkeye

I have a bad feeling we're going to have to wait for the Hawkeye series before we get any new Hawkeye pops. I hope I'm wrong though, I loved the post-apocalyptic Hawkeye!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:12 am

Freddy Funko wrote:It's hard to beat that Zombie wave but what did you think about this latest wave? Which other What if would you want to see?

Funko did a great job with the What if series, and I'm especially looking forward to the new wave. Would love to see Darcy, Natasha with the shield, and floating-head Scott Lang with the Cloak!

I'd also love to see that Iron Man armor that we got a glimpse of, but I have a feeling that might have to wait until Season 2! Which I'm very much looking forward to for both new episodes and new pops! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:13 am

Tusken wrote:I would love to see 1 armed Haweye to fit in perfectly with a Black Widow on a motorcycle. :freddy3:

Oooohhhh, we definitely need a pop ride of Natasha on the motorcycle (with her shield)! Great idea!
Image ImageImage Image

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:17 am

Katers wrote:
Tusken wrote:I would love to see 1 armed Haweye to fit in perfectly with a Black Widow on a motorcycle. :freddy3:

Oooohhhh, we definitely need a pop ride of Natasha on the motorcycle (with her shield)! Great idea!

That's gonna look awesome
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:40 am

The zola-ultron is the closest comicbook accurate arc for Zola, such a great looking pop for a character that is really underrated at times.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:25 pm

I definitely want an Ant-Man head encased Pop LOL!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:27 pm

mongoose12 wrote:The zola-ultron is the closest comicbook accurate arc for Zola, such a great looking pop for a character that is really underrated at times.

A Ultron Zola would be pretty cool and if they could make the face like the old toys of the 80's that are called Visionaries. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:30 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:

That's gonna look awesome

It really will, if it gets made!! lol :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:32 am

rexflexall wrote:I definitely want an Ant-Man head encased Pop LOL!

With, or without, the cloak? That's a very important detail!

Aw, who am I kidding, I'd buy it regardless! lol
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:56 am

Katers wrote:

Make one a chase LOL!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:38 pm

Katers wrote:
Tusken wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
Spoiler: show
Frost Giant Loki has to be coming right?? I need that expeditiously. I wouldn't mind a Howard and Darcy 2-pack either while we're on the subject. lol

Howard and Darcy would be most epic to see in Pop form! I could see a clear Frost Giant Loki and Ultron and the infinity stones. :freddy3:

I really need a Darcy pop, and have pretty much since the first Thor. I'm really looking forward to the Frost Giant Loki, though I think he's not particularly giant?

Most of all though - I need post-apocalyptic Natasha with the SHIELD. I can't believe the pop for her didn't have it!

RIGHT??? Huge missed opportunity there! And you're correct. As good as it looks, the Frost Giant Loki isn't nearly as "giant" as he should be.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:18 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Make one a chase LOL!

That's brilliant, and terrible, considering my luck with chase pops! I would absolutely have to have both! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:28 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Katers wrote:
Tusken wrote:

RIGHT??? Huge missed opportunity there! And you're correct. As good as it looks, the Frost Giant Loki isn't nearly as "giant" as he should be.

I have faith that we'll eventually get the Natasha we need! Funko has a good track record with variants, so I'll keep hoping. And with Loki, it's probably just as well - if he was a true giant, where would I put him? I'd love to have the problem though! lol
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:28 am

Natasha does need that bike ride!

mactds

Postby mactds » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:06 pm

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Make one a chase LOL!

That's brilliant, and terrible, considering my luck with chase pops! I would absolutely have to have both! :mir1:

There have been so many good what-if pops, but definitely Ant Man head is needed!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:54 am

mactds wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Make one a chase LOL!

There have been so many good what-if pops, but definitely Ant Man head is needed!

If we're after a 2-pack, I'd like one with Ant-Man head and Kurt. I think unfortunately that Kurt wouldn't make a very interesting pop on his own, though he'd be hilarious! But a 2-pack would be very interesting, and for me at least fits very well with the characters.
Image ImageImage Image

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:06 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Make one a chase LOL!

It's a definite "TAKE ALL MY MONEY!" moment!

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:23 am

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Make one a chase LOL!

As opposed to all the other, different, "take all my MONEY!" Funko moments we already have? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:24 am

Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:

As opposed to all the other, different, "take all my MONEY!" Funko moments we already have? lol

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ](*,) ](*,)
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:41 am

Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:

Seriously, Funko has taken a TON of money from all of us this year so far LOL!

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:22 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:

Yeah. This was a line I wasn't expecting to grow on a weekly basis! LOL I started it thinking it wasn't as big of a set, but it's grown so much since the first announcement. I'm just hoping we get more characters from the Zombies episode :P
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:14 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:

Funko knows us too well!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:35 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
Greymom wrote:

Right? Honestly, I expect to buy 1-2 pops from each of the Disney+ series, but What If really got me in the wallet! I love the twist on familiar characters....though it certainly didn't hurt that a number of them were GITD!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:28 am

dork_knight wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah. This was a line I wasn't expecting to grow on a weekly basis! LOL I started it thinking it wasn't as big of a set, but it's grown so much since the first announcement. I'm just hoping we get more characters from the Zombies episode :P

I think it's because each episode was a new 'world'. We get an amazing Captain Carter one week, and we'd have been close to done with any other series. But hey, next week has Party Thor! New pop! I'm loving the variety, but we definitely got more than we bargained for with this series!

And yet...can't wait for season 2! :cheers: \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:29 am

Katers wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

I think it's because each episode was a new 'world'. We get an amazing Captain Carter one week, and we'd have been close to done with any other series. But hey, next week has Party Thor! New pop! I'm loving the variety, but we definitely got more than we bargained for with this series!

There's a season 2 coming???

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:11 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

Last I'd heard, yes? Supposedly the Gamora (& Tony Stark) episode got moved to the second season, though I wonder how that'll work with how Season 1 played out. I certainly hope it's renewed, though at the rate we've been going, I'll need to put up a new shelf before it's premier! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:33 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Last I'd heard, yes? Supposedly the Gamora (& Tony Stark) episode got moved to the second season, though I wonder how that'll work with how Season 1 played out. I certainly hope it's renewed, though at the rate we've been going, I'll need to put up a new shelf before it's premier! lol

Hrm, now that makes me curious about the episode being moved if it is true. Or is that a "what if" this is true about the episode. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:33 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Hrm, now that makes me curious about the episode being moved if it is true. Or is that a "what if" this is true about the episode. lol

There is a lot of What ifs in What if. If that make sense
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:02 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

What if the SNAP led to the population doubling? LOL

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:58 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Are you trying to say you can't believe everything on the interwebs? :eek:

The last thing I saw about it was from Forbes, saying that the episode ran into delays due to the past year, and that it was definitely moving to season 2. But as we know....Disney's gonna do whatever Disney wants to do! All I know is whatever armor Tony was wearing in the half a second we saw of him, I'm gonna need a pop of it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:01 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

What if it didn't? Or what if it did? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:02 am

rexflexall wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:

What if, because of the SNAP, we only got half the pops from this series that we were meant to get? :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:14 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

The last thing I saw about it was from Forbes, saying that the episode ran into delays due to the past year, and that it was definitely moving to season 2. But as we know....Disney's gonna do whatever Disney wants to do! All I know is whatever armor Tony was wearing in the half a second we saw of him, I'm gonna need a pop of it!

Hah the interwebs, oh that's an interesting thought on the armor comment. :silent:
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:34 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Hah the interwebs, oh that's an interesting thought on the armor comment. :silent:

Yeah interested on that too.
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:22 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

What if, because of the SNAP, we only got half the pops from this series that we were meant to get? :eek:

LOL something to ponder!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:48 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Right? We already need the first pop from season 2! Bring it on! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:53 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

You can't show us a glimpse of potentially new armor mold and not expect us to want it!
Image ImageImage Image

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:39 am

Katers wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:

You can't show us a glimpse of potentially new armor mold and not expect us to want it!

Definitely :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:18 am

Wonder what kind of shenanigans would pop up in a season 2 of What If?

Return to “Pop!”