Ben 10 Funko Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Ben 10 Funko Pops

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:13 pm

When I think of a franchise that is ripe for a BUNCH of Funko POP! - I can’t help but think BEN 10 - it would be so awesome for this to be the type of release where some forms were con roll outs and limited figures making it harder to acquire all 10. I watched this show religiously back in the day - how about y’all? Would you enjoy Ben 10 figures!
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Mr Yac

Re: Ben 10 Funko Pops

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:28 pm

i'd grab a few for sure, Ghostfreak was always my personal favorite.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:43 am

Oh man imagine the glows!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:28 pm

rexflexall wrote:Oh man imagine the glows!

Now I could see them doing alot of GITD with Ben10 because of the opportunity it opens it up with all the fun characters. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:03 pm

Glows would be nuts and I could see that it would be ripe for a ton of different exclusives. Some forms could be harder to get then others to make it fun but I think the character designs are unique enough to translate well
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:46 am

PopPChulo wrote:

Glows would be nuts and I could see that it would be ripe for a ton of different exclusives. Some forms could be harder to get then others to make it fun but I think the character designs are unique enough to translate well

Great, another wild goose chase LOL!

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:09 am

PopPChulo wrote:When I think of a franchise that is ripe for a BUNCH of Funko POP! - I can’t help but think BEN 10 - it would be so awesome for this to be the type of release where some forms were con roll outs and limited figures making it harder to acquire all 10. I watched this show religiously back in the day - how about y’all? Would you enjoy Ben 10 figures!

I remember watching all of these shows with my kids as they were growing up. I would buy them for sentimental reasons alone. Maybe one of them would really like them. It has been a while.
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:31 pm

dcooperfl wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:When I think of a franchise that is ripe for a BUNCH of Funko POP! - I can’t help but think BEN 10 - it would be so awesome for this to be the type of release where some forms were con roll outs and limited figures making it harder to acquire all 10. I watched this show religiously back in the day - how about y’all? Would you enjoy Ben 10 figures!

I remember watching all of these shows with my kids as they were growing up. I would buy them for sentimental reasons alone. Maybe one of them would really like them. It has been a while.

Yeah I think the character designs would work really well as pops in various sizes as well. Ben 10 has always had some of the slickest character art so I think it would blend flawlessly with that funko aesthetic
PopPChulo

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:32 pm

rexflexall wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Goose chases are part of what makes collecting fun. I always feel like the drops that make your adrenaline spike are the best
PopPChulo

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:14 am

PopPChulo wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Glows would be nuts and I could see that it would be ripe for a ton of different exclusives. Some forms could be harder to get then others to make it fun but I think the character designs are unique enough to translate well

Goose chases are part of what makes collecting fun. I always feel like the drops that make your adrenaline spike are the best

Sometimes they can be fun!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:32 pm

rexflexall wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Sometimes they can be fun!

Definitely - I kinda like when a line has peices that have varying degrees of difficulty to obtain because it kinda makes it challenging to work to get the stuff you need. I mean pre 2017 almost every big funko drop was a adrenaline filled frenzy. I remember when they used to randomly shock drop LE peices. Those days where luck combined with collectibility reigned supreme
PopPChulo

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:02 am

Still waiting for more Ben 10 pops! With Swampfire from NYCC and Heatblast as a soda. Hope we see more from Ben's transformation! Definitely would love to see the original 10, but also Alien Force aliens were amazing. By far, hope we can see Diamondhead one day!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:07 pm

desdin28 wrote:Still waiting for more Ben 10 pops! With Swampfire from NYCC and Heatblast as a soda. Hope we see more from Ben's transformation! Definitely would love to see the original 10, but also Alien Force aliens were amazing. By far, hope we can see Diamondhead one day!

Second on the original alien force being nice

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:53 am

I'm surprised we don't have a new one for this line
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:52 pm

zonkttc wrote:
desdin28 wrote:Still waiting for more Ben 10 pops! With Swampfire from NYCC and Heatblast as a soda. Hope we see more from Ben's transformation! Definitely would love to see the original 10, but also Alien Force aliens were amazing. By far, hope we can see Diamondhead one day!

Second on the original alien force being nice

Yeah, definitely would be interesting to see any of the following:

Alien X (make sense to be glitter version)
Goop (GITD would be cool!)
Humungousaur (6in)
Chromastone

Could also consider chase being the ultimate version of each alien! One day...

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:52 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:I'm surprised we don't have a new one for this line

Yeah, definitely surprise there hasn't been a new one since NYCC. Hopefully in the future!

Return to “Pop!”