NYCC Geralt Funko?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
ohheyitsshannon

NYCC Geralt Funko?

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:18 pm

Hello! Been eons since I've posted here, but I was looking to ensure that I had all of the current Witcher Funko figures there were available. I happened to come across an image of the Netflix Geralt Funko pop with a 'Fall Convention' exclusive sticker. I don't remember this one being announced during any of the reveals, but it does look completely legimate. Any information on this is greatly appreciated and apologies if this needs to be moved somewhere else!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: NYCC Geralt Funko?

Postby Geescube » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:32 pm

It wasnt revealed officially for NYCC virtual con. It is real. Speculated for a Dec NYCC part two or more than likely the Comic Con Special Edition in Nov or ECCC in Dec. Or maybe neither. Cant speak to why it didnt roll out for NYCC even though it has the sticker. But it is a genuine Funko product and I need it like I need air. Cant wait to get my hands on one.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:33 pm

Geescube wrote:It wasnt revealed officially for NYCC virtual con. It is real. Speculated for a Dec NYCC part two or more than likely the Comic Con Special Edition in Nov or ECCC in Dec. Or maybe neither. Cant speak to why it didnt roll out for NYCC even though it has the sticker. But it is a genuine Funko product and I need it like I need air. Cant wait to get my hands on one.

Hey Gees! Thanks! I don't understand how some people have their hands on it already (I've seen a few up on Ebay), but I'm excited for this one. I've already pre-ordered the Geralt on Roach from Walmart.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:39 pm

Because overseas retailers have had stock. And some USA folks buy them in bulk and flip to people in the states. Thats why they are on mercari and ebay. Im going to remain patient for the USA official release. While it is LE it is not numbered so chances to obtain at a better price than what its selling for now are good.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:40 pm

Geescube wrote:Because overseas retailers have had stock. And some USA folks buy them in bulk and flip to people in the states. Thats why they are on mercari and ebay. Im going to remain patient for the USA official release. While it is LE it is not numbered so chances to obtain at a better price than what its selling for now are good.

I saw one on a site for $27.99 and almost bit, but since it hasn't officially been announced I'll hold out as well. They didn't announce the Walmart exclusive, either, but it's up on the website so it's a bit odd.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:42 pm

Theyll probably announce Geralt with Roach when they do the blanket blitz on social media. Im guessing a little closer to the s2 premier. Cant come soon enough.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:45 pm

Geescube wrote:Theyll probably announce Geralt with Roach when they do the blanket blitz on social media. Im guessing a little closer to the s2 premier. Cant come soon enough.

Just made me anxious when I saw the NYCC sticker. I definitely need this one for my collection. Seems odd to have what is probably a common outfit as a con exclusive.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:53 pm

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
Geescube wrote:Theyll probably announce Geralt with Roach when they do the blanket blitz on social media. Im guessing a little closer to the s2 premier. Cant come soon enough.

Just made me anxious when I saw the NYCC sticker. I definitely need this one for my collection. Seems odd to have what is probably a common outfit as a con exclusive.

Im thinking there was some sort of shipment delay for the USA side of distribution. Which would explain why Geralt and other leaked but unannounced nycc stickered pops didnt drop for Nycc Virtual con. The outfit in which we see him in most will be the one people want most so to make that the common pop to get more sales makes good sense. Theres a chase coming as well. So maybe another outfit, different eyes or with weapons in hands. Time will surely tell.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:56 pm

Geescube wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:

Im thinking there was some sort of shipment delay for the USA side of distribution. Which would explain why Geralt and other leaked but unannounced nycc stickered pops didnt drop for Nycc Virtual con. The outfit in which we see him in most will be the one people want most so to make that the common pop to get more sales makes good sense. Theres a chase coming as well. So maybe another outfit, different eyes or with weapons in hands. Time will surely tell.

I don't think I can handle a chase. I haven't wanted a chase for so long haha. I'll have to find people to help me get these.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:58 pm

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
Geescube wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:Just made me anxious when I saw the NYCC sticker. I definitely need this one for my collection. Seems odd to have what is probably a common outfit as a con exclusive.

I don't think I can handle a chase. I haven't wanted a chase for so long haha. I'll have to find people to help me get these.

Same boat. Good luck to us.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:59 pm

Geescube wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Same boat. Good luck to us.
I will definitely need them all. Fingers crossed.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:40 am

Geescube wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:

Lots of those shipping issues this year all over the place, does that at least give our wallets a small break? lol
Agree about the outfit and people wanting the most, just a smart marketing play to make.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:00 am

Someone in my local pittsburgh group got their hands on John Lennon. Was that recently released during NYCC or later? I need stupid sexy ned flanders in my life.

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:55 am

Toss a pop to your Witcher plz

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:36 am

CryptoJenkins7 wrote:Toss a pop to your Witcher plz

Toss a pop to your poor Witcher fan right here xD

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:39 am

Fugly16 wrote:Someone in my local pittsburgh group got their hands on John Lennon. Was that recently released during NYCC or later? I need stupid sexy ned flanders in my life.

All the unannounced ones will most likely be for SDCC. They probably wanted to have exclusives there as a last minute thing and moved some NYCC ones to there. I also need stupid sexy Flanders lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:44 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:Someone in my local pittsburgh group got their hands on John Lennon. Was that recently released during NYCC or later? I need stupid sexy ned flanders in my life.

All the unannounced ones will most likely be for SDCC. They probably wanted to have exclusives there as a last minute thing and moved some NYCC ones to there. I also need stupid sexy Flanders lol

Or maybe on-site ECCC in December as well? :-k
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:20 pm

Need it for my set!

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:33 pm

Just strange some of them will have NYCC stickers

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:22 pm

ohheyitsshannon wrote:Just strange some of them will have NYCC stickers

Unless there is an NYCC part two the US release will likely be restickered to another events stickers. The overseas ones are selling as is with NYCC shared stickers though.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:32 pm

Exciting to see that it is real and will be a must have but like some of us I will wait until it's officially announced before picking it up. Great looking pop though. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:37 am

Geescube wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:Just strange some of them will have NYCC stickers

Unless there is an NYCC part two the US release will likely be restickered to another events stickers. The overseas ones are selling as is with NYCC shared stickers though.

Christmas bundle? lol
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:41 am

digithor wrote:
Christmas bundle? lol

Lol. How many years has it been since we had one? You know thats a no.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:52 am

Geescube wrote:
digithor wrote:
Christmas bundle? lol

I think we had last year right
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:53 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Geescube wrote:
digithor wrote:
Christmas bundle? lol

2019 I think was the last one, I don't remember one for last year.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:38 am

Fugly16 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Geescube wrote:

2019 I think was the last one, I don't remember one for last year.

I do believe you are correct there.
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:13 pm

Anyone see the glams on Geralt?

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:31 pm

rexflexall wrote:Anyone see the glams on Geralt?

No but Geescube has certainly seen the GAMS on Geralt, amirite :-p

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Seems like more shipping delays.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:15 pm

Fugly16 wrote:

I think you mean the box "glares"
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:28 am

Omfg lol lol lol

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:22 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:

I think you mean the box "glares"

Glares LOL!

Return to “Pop!”