The New Make A Wish Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: The New Make A Wish Pops!

Postby lavery01 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:17 am

The Winnie the Pooh one is just too adorable, ordered this one too. I am really like this line of pops. Wonder how many more will there be?
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:02 pm

Sadly my amazon order of spiderman did not arrive in good condition
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:38 pm

Still waiting on the troopers to be shipped :( :( :(
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:47 pm

The iron man came in as well
ImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:06 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I remember thinking the exact same thing lol, my hot topic posts restocks on Facebook like it's a convention lol

My HT hasn't had anything good lately, and by good I mean no Make a Wish pops! But I'll keep checking, they deserve a second chance! lol

Yeah it's hit or miss, they've been showing off a lot of squishmallows lately which luckily I'm safe from.

No Make a Wish pops this week at all at HT, the hunt continues!

Though I'm not safe from those other things mentioned, and had to buy one for the kid. She'll be really happy though! Might as well do SOMETHING while I wait for them to get stock!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:09 am

heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
You and me both! After seeing Iron Man and Spidey - I had to get them all! Also, after knowing they will be in a metallic blue finish, I had to complete the line... plus it's for a good cause, so I feel good about completing the line without feeling the guilt of going broke lol

I have most of them with me now. I'm only waiting for the Gamestop Stormtrooper to arrive and on a hunt for Cheshire Cat!

Speaking of best location... I honestly have no idea where to put them haha I'm out of space! lol

I may actually display these out of box, they're so pretty. I can tell myself it's because they're special pops, and it hopefully won't make me think my pops have lost their homes! I don't like hearing that you haven't found Cheshire Cat though, makes me worry I won't be able to find him easily!

My BL today had Minnie, Sully and BB8, no Cheshire cat. I'll have to keep looking. Darn, so sad! lol

Oh yeah, I'm also thinking of taking them out of the boxes too! They look too good to be stuck in a box lol
I thought I had Cheshire pre-ordered, but nope :( I hope it's not too hard to look for it! We got this! [-o<

Got lucky and found Cheshire at Funko Hollywood today, made my day!! They had good stock of these pops - Sulley, Cheshire, Minnie, BB-8 and Iron Man. Honestly, Iron Man is so awesome I was tempted to buy a second of him, but talked myself out of it. lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:14 am

lavery01 wrote:The Winnie the Pooh one is just too adorable, ordered this one too. I am really like this line of pops. Wonder how many more will there be?

I'm really hoping there will be another wave of these in the blue-tint. I'd love to see Capt. America, R2-D2, Mike Wazowski to compliment this round. What else / who else do we want in the next round?

On that note - the current batch are all Disney properties. I'd love to see this expanded into other properties - blue tinted metallic Batman? Wonder Woman?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:15 am

hpellot wrote:Sadly my amazon order of spiderman did not arrive in good condition

Ugh, any luck with customer service on getting a replacement? Fingers crossed for you!
Image ImageImage Image

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:11 am

Katers wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I'm also wondering, the local stores are wiped clean... feels like con pops almost lol like in the old days when you had to camp outside the mall hahaha

I never thought I would have to camp out for these to get them locally, but yah...that seems to be the case lol

I swear initially people were like "these are mostly commons, they'll be EVERYWHERE".....I haven't seen any in store yet. I know it's still early days, but yeah, they're selling out everywhere instead! Which is a GOOD thing...unless I miss the ones I want! lol

Same here, I haven't seen one single one in person yet, even though I know I will eventually. lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:16 am

hpellot wrote:I gave up on going to my hot topic in person

same here, I've had way better luck with ordering from them online than to stand in front of one of their locations for hours...most likely for a pop they'll restock too. lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:41 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
I never thought I would have to camp out for these to get them locally, but yah...that seems to be the case lol

I swear initially people were like "these are mostly commons, they'll be EVERYWHERE".....I haven't seen any in store yet. I know it's still early days, but yeah, they're selling out everywhere instead! Which is a GOOD thing...unless I miss the ones I want! lol

Same here, I haven't seen one single one in person yet, even though I know I will eventually. lol

Lol you say that and I find myself hunting commons more than exclusives lately lol. The mummy set STILL illudes me!
Image Image ImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:52 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
Katers wrote:

Lol you say that and I find myself hunting commons more than exclusives lately lol. The mummy set STILL illudes me!

Those and Bruno from Encanto, but we don't talk about him. lol

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:31 am

Katers wrote:
lavery01 wrote:The Winnie the Pooh one is just too adorable, ordered this one too. I am really like this line of pops. Wonder how many more will there be?

I'm really hoping there will be another wave of these in the blue-tint. I'd love to see Capt. America, R2-D2, Mike Wazowski to compliment this round. What else / who else do we want in the next round?

On that note - the current batch are all Disney properties. I'd love to see this expanded into other properties - blue tinted metallic Batman? Wonder Woman?

This line can literally go on and on, and on…lol I like it…..

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:20 pm

I concur I just dont have the time to stand in line for hours

"Trendkill24hr wrote:

same here, I've had way better luck with ordering from them online than to stand in front of one of their locations for hours...most likely for a pop they'll restock too. lol
ImageImageImage

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:57 pm

Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:
I may actually display these out of box, they're so pretty. I can tell myself it's because they're special pops, and it hopefully won't make me think my pops have lost their homes! I don't like hearing that you haven't found Cheshire Cat though, makes me worry I won't be able to find him easily!

My BL today had Minnie, Sully and BB8, no Cheshire cat. I'll have to keep looking. Darn, so sad! lol

Oh yeah, I'm also thinking of taking them out of the boxes too! They look too good to be stuck in a box lol
I thought I had Cheshire pre-ordered, but nope :( I hope it's not too hard to look for it! We got this! [-o<

Got lucky and found Cheshire at Funko Hollywood today, made my day!! They had good stock of these pops - Sulley, Cheshire, Minnie, BB-8 and Iron Man. Honestly, Iron Man is so awesome I was tempted to buy a second of him, but talked myself out of it. lol

Omg! I'm so jealous!! Congrats!!

You should have grabbed a second Iron Man! haha I'll be the one to convince you to get another one! lol
...I mean... he's Iron Man! how can you not not get another one haha

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:00 pm

This tint color is my favorite so far.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:18 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Yeah unless we are begging the stores to check the back lol!
Image Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:47 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

HT had Sulley the other day, I think? They're coming to us, just slower than we want them to!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:52 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think those were in stock in Hollywood the last time I was there. Do I need to go shopping for you? Full disclosure, they're not shiny like the super cool Make a Wish pops are!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:55 am

lavery01 wrote:
Katers wrote:

This line can literally go on and on, and on…lol I like it…..

I'd love to see a wave of those 1 or 2 times a year. Great cause, great pops, happy us! Win win for everyone!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:57 am

heymrosario wrote:
Katers wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Omg! I'm so jealous!! Congrats!!

You should have grabbed a second Iron Man! haha I'll be the one to convince you to get another one! lol
...I mean... he's Iron Man! how can you not not get another one haha

This is literally the conversation I was having in my head at Hollywood, are you spying on me? lol I've told myself I'm only allowed to get duplicates if they have different stockers, so Iron Man had to stay in store. But if he's there next time I go, I may not be able to talk myself out of a second pop again. I have willpower, but not THAT much willpower!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:58 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Lol you say that and I find myself hunting commons more than exclusives lately lol. The mummy set STILL illudes me!

But how can you beg them to check in the back if you can't talk about him? lol
Image ImageImage Image

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:00 pm

The last time I went to hot topic for a drop , the line was a at least 40 deep. I just walked out and said online it is
ImageImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:59 pm

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Ask for He Who Must Not Be Named and when they bring out Voldemort say, no the other one.
Image Image ImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:30 pm

hpellot wrote:The last time I went to hot topic for a drop , the line was a at least 40 deep. I just walked out and said online it is

I did that about 3 times before I stopped going entirely lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:55 am

hpellot wrote:The last time I went to hot topic for a drop , the line was a at least 40 deep. I just walked out and said online it is

I'd hedge my bets and try for the online drop while sitting in the line hopefully to get them in person! Both methods have their stressors though, you never know how shipping will be or how many are in store! It's like a reality show and we're the main characters! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:57 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah unless we are begging the stores to check the back lol!

Ask for He Who Must Not Be Named and when they bring out Voldemort say, no the other one.

Ah, but I would ask for Voldemort by name....fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself! The other one...we CAN talk about him, we just DON'T. lol
Image ImageImage Image

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:59 am

I do not even remember the last time I walked into hot topic as far as the date
ImageImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:11 pm

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:

Ah, but I would ask for Voldemort by name....fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself! The other one...we CAN talk about him, we just DON'T. lol

Lol very true!! I just don't want the Snatchers to find us lol
Image Image ImageImage

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:39 pm

Katers wrote:

I’d love to see a Vader. The Disney ones are enough, my wallet does not want to see more licenses.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:07 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Ask for He Who Must Not Be Named and when they bring out Voldemort say, no the other one.

Ugh, is that spell still working? I thought it would've faded with him!

Ok, on that note though - what Harry Potter pop do we want for Make a wish? No patronuses, they're already an awesome shade of blue!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:08 am

Kwik_One wrote:
Katers wrote:

I’d love to see a Vader. The Disney ones are enough, my wallet does not want to see more licenses.

Oh, a Vader pop would be great! I support this!

My wallet NEVER wants to see more licenses. But everything else does! lol
Image ImageImage Image

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:03 am

They sold out SOOOO quick around where I am. Would have loved to have grabbed at least a Spidey.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:58 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:They sold out SOOOO quick around where I am. Would have loved to have grabbed at least a Spidey.

You still can, he’s on eBay, price is not that bad either! lol

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:08 am

lavery01 wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:They sold out SOOOO quick around where I am. Would have loved to have grabbed at least a Spidey.

You still can, he’s on eBay, price is not that bad either! lol

Aw dang... LOL
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:37 pm

Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:

Ok, on that note though - what Harry Potter pop do we want for Make a wish? No patronuses, they're already an awesome shade of blue!

lol Maybe the animagus forms? Also might be neat to see some of the mystical creatures. I love my mandrake, pixie and grindelow 3 pack...
Image Image ImageImage

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:48 pm

I had an extra Spidey but I helped a friend
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:54 pm

I missed out on Spidey when they dropped the first time but I do like the look of them. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:51 am

I haven't yet seen a Spidey on a store shelf. I snagged mine at a local convention, and thank goodness I grabbed him when I had the chance, or he'd be stressing me out!

I ended up taking Cheshire cat into work by accident (he was in a bag with purchases for a coworker), and showed him off around to the coworkers today. Everyone loved the look of him, and after I explained why he was special...well, I'm not entirely sure I won't have other coworkers putting in orders if I find more of him! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:04 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Lol very true!! I just don't want the Snatchers to find us lol

lol Maybe the animagus forms? Also might be neat to see some of the mystical creatures. I love my mandrake, pixie and grindelow 3 pack...

Oh, I like all those ideas, especially the creatures! I was turning it over in my head - what about pops for the founders? Or maybe Order of the Phoenix members, or faculty? Eh, who am I kidding...give me any Make a Wish Harry Potter pops and I'm good with it!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”