COURAGE the COWARDLY DOG Pop!s?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Spartacus

COURAGE the COWARDLY DOG Pop!s?

Postby Spartacus » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:18 pm

We gotta have Eustace and Muriel now that we have Courage. I'd love to see Courage flocked and some villains too.

Last edited by Spartacus on Thu May 26, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hgmaddhatter

Re: COURAGE the COWARDLY DOG Pop!s?

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:39 pm

Agreed! And a pop town of their house would be awesome too. Courage flocked would be wonderful, that is my favorite variant.
Image Image ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:15 pm

OOH yeah this I dig!

yasowat

Postby yasowat » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:25 pm

This would be a fun release…not sure if it’s mainstream enough or if I’d buy myself but again if done correctly it could work.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:38 pm

Honestly shocked we haven't gotten a pop or a series of pops from this show. Some fun characters in there. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

0mie

Postby 0mie » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:39 pm

There’s a Courage Pop! It was released last year…

My NFT collections zlyau.wam | wallet.dp | funatic.ftw
FUNKLUB MEMBER #1337

Spartacus

Postby Spartacus » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:27 pm

Tusken wrote:Honestly shocked we haven't gotten a pop or a series of pops from this show. Some fun characters in there. :freddy3:

Courage was released recently.

icemanfan44
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby icemanfan44 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:47 pm

Image I would like to see more characters from the show as well.

They Call me Bear!
COTM 5/12

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:50 pm

Yes, yes, and more yes!

I wish Funko would do more villains for lots of their sets and this one would be perfect!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:41 pm

I’m not a huge fan myself but I’d give any new merch a solid look.

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:32 am

This show gave me huge nightmares but I agree to all of the above.
Find Me on Instagram.com @Ryespops
Attended: Making Fun Funko Premiere, Disneyland Funatics Day Out, Funko Fundays 2017, FDO 8 NYC, Festival of Fun 2021, Funko Fundays 2022 :compress:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:55 am

Glam of Courage looks great!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:15 pm

Mattress Demon, Stitch Sisters, Katz would look awesome. Also I'd love to see their take on the Spirit of the Harvest Moon??? Might be HILARIOUS!
Image Image ImageImage

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:45 am

I would love to see them expand on this line but I also know it is pretty random in it's fanbase so it might be less of a possiblity. Katz would be Amazing!
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:53 pm

My daughter and I are fans of the show. It hilarious. The other characters for sure deserve to be in pop form. So hopefully it happens for us.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:15 am

I'm 100% down for more courage! One of my favorite cartoons :)
Image ImageImageImage

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:18 am

JCFun wrote:I'm 100% down for more courage! One of my favorite cartoons :)

I agree more courage would be awesome! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:53 pm

This would be cool
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:38 pm

evrythngzen wrote:I would love to see them expand on this line but I also know it is pretty random in it's fanbase so it might be less of a possiblity. Katz would be Amazing!

I feel like Danny Phantom and some other cartoons of this Era have shown there is interest, Powerpuff Girls is another. I personally like smaller line collections, I already collect too many of the big ones lol
Image Image ImageImage

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:35 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:I would love to see them expand on this line but I also know it is pretty random in it's fanbase so it might be less of a possiblity. Katz would be Amazing!

I feel like Danny Phantom and some other cartoons of this Era have shown there is interest, Powerpuff Girls is another. I personally like smaller line collections, I already collect too many of the big ones lol

I already collect too many things in general. hahaha I agree though, some smaller lines would be fun!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:41 pm

evrythngzen wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

I already collect too many things in general. hahaha I agree though, some smaller lines would be fun!

Truth!! It's why I like the small lines, there's are 5 or 6 pops and I'm complete! I'm a Disney collector so the past few years have been a lot!
Image Image ImageImage

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Courage has a lot of potential as its own individual line in my opinion, just what they could do could match Samurai Jack with a couple of waves of stuff.

Happy Courage has come out though!
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Optimistic wrote:Courage has a lot of potential as its own individual line in my opinion, just what they could do could match Samurai Jack with a couple of waves of stuff.

Happy Courage has come out though!

I agree! I think I'd enjoy a reboot of the cartoon series actually, which would probably encourage more pops \:D/
Image ImageImageImage

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:20 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I feel like Danny Phantom and some other cartoons of this Era have shown there is interest, Powerpuff Girls is another. I personally like smaller line collections, I already collect too many of the big ones lol

Truth!! It's why I like the small lines, there's are 5 or 6 pops and I'm complete! I'm a Disney collector so the past few years have been a lot!

I'm with you there! Smaller lines are the way to go. I had to give up a while back on collecting Harry Potter Pops. I love them, but there's just too many!
That world is huge!!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:17 am

Greymom wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:

I'm with you there! Smaller lines are the way to go. I had to give up a while back on collecting Harry Potter Pops. I love them, but there's just too many!
That world is huge!!

I stick to new characters mainly, and exclusives, but I do find I've cut back a lot. Also seems like less are coming out. Makes me worried they are gonna hit us with a big release lol.
Image Image ImageImage

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:29 pm

I also stick to mainly exclusives due to space issues

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:23 am

Greymom wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:

That world is huge!!

Right? I did the complete first round of HP, the minis from the advent calendar and a couple of exclusives and then I was like stop it!! There is one whole shelf of just HP. Oh and I did have to grab all the Patroni (is that the plural of patronus?) but in general I pretty much force myself not to even look at them. They could take over an entire room. hahahaha

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:43 am

kdmlvr wrote:I also stick to mainly exclusives due to space issues

I do that for the most part too!

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:40 pm

I think most long time collectors have to get pickier as space runs out

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:09 pm

evrythngzen wrote:
Greymom wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Truth!! It's why I like the small lines, there's are 5 or 6 pops and I'm complete! I'm a Disney collector so the past few years have been a lot!

That world is huge!!

Right? I did the complete first round of HP, the minis from the advent calendar and a couple of exclusives and then I was like stop it!! There is one whole shelf of just HP. Oh and I did have to grab all the Patroni (is that the plural of patronus?) but in general I pretty much force myself not to even look at them. They could take over an entire room. hahahaha

I stopped myself at the patronus. I have almost bought them a couple times but I have held strong.
Image Image ImageImage

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:45 pm

The small lines are my new favorites :)

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:31 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:
Greymom wrote:
That world is huge!!

I stopped myself at the patronus. I have almost bought them a couple times but I have held strong.

Is it weird that i am impressed by that and a little proud of you?!?! I told myself no and then saw them releasing and clicked buy. hahahaha

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:23 pm

evrythngzen wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:

Is it weird that i am impressed by that and a little proud of you?!?! I told myself no and then saw them releasing and clicked buy. hahahaha

I am genuinely touched you are proud of me hahaha!! I literally had an armful of them at Barnes and nobles when they first released and put all of them back.... I basically just ignore them like they don't exist lol. I have started trying to buy only my must haves from the big lines. They release so much that if I bought all of it I'd have to sell just to make room. I'm almost there as it is. Going to make some tough decisions this year and part with some, no HP of course lol
Image Image ImageImage

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:36 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I stopped myself at the patronus. I have almost bought them a couple times but I have held strong.

I am genuinely touched you are proud of me hahaha!! I literally had an armful of them at Barnes and nobles when they first released and put all of them back.... I basically just ignore them like they don't exist lol. I have started trying to buy only my must haves from the big lines. They release so much that if I bought all of it I'd have to sell just to make room. I'm almost there as it is. Going to make some tough decisions this year and part with some, no HP of course lol

Yep!! Still super impressed!! Especially putting them back on the shelf. I bow to your skills of will power and say please teach me your ways! In all honesty, I have done better this past year and like you, I have only bought the must haves and pretended the rest don't exist. LOL

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:22 pm

evrythngzen wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
evrythngzen wrote:

Yep!! Still super impressed!! Especially putting them back on the shelf. I bow to your skills of will power and say please teach me your ways! In all honesty, I have done better this past year and like you, I have only bought the must haves and pretended the rest don't exist. LOL

It's the only way I haven't buried my entire house in funko lol, even though I have added a lot of shelves the past year and done a major re-organize, I still feel like the hoard is manageable. But that is until a lot of my orders start coming in again lol
Image Image ImageImage

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:46 pm

Man no lie I would super dig some courage pops
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Xeverus86

Postby Xeverus86 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:29 am

Where's the flocked courage at though
A.A. 7/18/19 :angel9:
FUNKO FUNDAYS '17
FUNKO FUNDAYS '18
FUNKO FUNDAYS '19
FUNKO HQ GRAND OPENING
MAKING FUN MOVIE PREMIERE
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
FUNKO FUNDAYS '22

wolfe335

Postby wolfe335 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:14 am

This would be the one line I wouldn’t miss a single pop from

Spartacus

Postby Spartacus » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:53 pm

Xeverus86 wrote:Where's the flocked courage at though

It's here! :cheers:
https://www.geminicollectibles.net/funk ... pre-order/

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:55 pm

Spartacus wrote:
Xeverus86 wrote:Where's the flocked courage at though

It's here! :cheers:
https://www.geminicollectibles.net/funk ... pre-order/

Wow, I'm shocked it pre-sold out. But knowing Gemini they only put up a handful to make it look like it was a quick sellout lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Return to “Pop!”