Freddy Funko Die Cast

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
partner-in-crime

Re: Freddy Funko Die Cast

Postby partner-in-crime » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:17 pm

Lexi wrote:Die Cast Vader is so cool, it is my first die cast.

Yip you need to start a shelf in Ace's room, get both the die cast and faceted Vader.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:25 pm

With this year being the 25th anniversary, anything is possible, right? :)

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:26 am

mattytreks wrote:With this year being the 25th anniversary, anything is possible, right? :)

Yes the 25th anniversary would be the perfect time to have a die cast Freddy.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:27 am

partner-in-crime wrote:
Lexi wrote:Die Cast Vader is so cool, it is my first die cast.

Yip you need to start a shelf in Ace's room, get both the die cast and faceted Vader.

That is a great idea. I have the pops from the BoF on a shelf, but really looking forward to getting all of this train.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:29 am

definitely can't wait for the 1st freddy die cast pop to come out, hopefully at this years fundays

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:21 am

disneyfunkoaddict wrote:definitely can't wait for the 1st freddy die cast pop to come out, hopefully at this years fundays

What are we thinking the size of a die-cast Pop will be? Thinking around 1.5-2” in height, no?

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:50 am

I would guess it's the same size as all the other die casts.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:20 am

rontonsoup wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
They are absolutely tiny. I was surprised at how small they are. They do save a lot of space for sure.

I’m all for saving space at this point

How about itty bitty die cast? Lol

That would be an interesting set of itty bitty pops. I would consider them for sure as price point might be more acceptable.
Collecting since 2014

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:42 am

mattytreks wrote:
disneyfunkoaddict wrote:definitely can't wait for the 1st freddy die cast pop to come out, hopefully at this years fundays

What are we thinking the size of a die-cast Pop will be? Thinking around 1.5-2” in height, no?

I'm thinking the normal pop size like other die cast pops

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:20 am

Maybe SDCC but those die cast are heavy, not sure they would put those in BoF

FDO LA 8

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:28 am

partner-in-crime wrote:

True not in the BOF, but definitely one of the many prizes to be given throughout the night during fundays I would think.

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:09 am

partner-in-crime wrote:

True. But they could give out tickets for us to redeem at the Hyatt like they did for the Hall H panel pops. It's possible. And a Freddy die cast SDCC exclusive would be epic!

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:02 am

bluesnote wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:

True. But they could give out tickets for us to redeem at the Hyatt like they did for the Hall H panel pops. It's possible. And a Freddy die cast SDCC exclusive would be epic!

That's a good idea, my husband went to the SDCC hall h panel last year, so definitely this year we are both going.

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:12 pm

disneyfunkoaddict wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:

That's a good idea, my husband went to the SDCC hall h panel last year, so definitely this year we are both going.

I heard rumors about exclusive releases on social media while waiting in the everything else line in Sails that morning. Told my friends to change all of our plans and so glad we did. Got in for the first panel of the day and we even won some extra stuff from the SDCC blog since they were giving out prizes in line that day. Helps that only those in line could get them since you had to go through security. I was able to get my first AP SDCC figpin.

But yes, if there's a funko panel this year I suspect more exclusives. I went to a funko panel at SDCC in 2019 and the only exclusive was a button :/

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:29 am

bluesnote wrote:
disneyfunkoaddict wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

I heard rumors about exclusive releases on social media while waiting in the everything else line in Sails that morning. Told my friends to change all of our plans and so glad we did. Got in for the first panel of the day and we even won some extra stuff from the SDCC blog since they were giving out prizes in line that day. Helps that only those in line could get them since you had to go through security. I was able to get my first AP SDCC figpin.

But yes, if there's a funko panel this year I suspect more exclusives. I went to a funko panel at SDCC in 2019 and the only exclusive was a button :/

Wondercon this year had a funko panel, which they had handed out something, so SDCC should be the same, I was thinking.

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:51 pm

decided to stop buying and start selling what i have
Collecting Funko : 2018
SDCC : 2018, 2023
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon May 01, 2023 2:12 pm

bluesnote wrote:
disneyfunkoaddict wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

I went last year and was so happy that I did, it was my first time being in Hall H

FDO LA 8

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Mon May 01, 2023 2:35 pm

I love how active this post is. Keep it up!!
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Mon May 01, 2023 6:54 pm

disneyfunkoaddict wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
disneyfunkoaddict wrote:That's a good idea, my husband went to the SDCC hall h panel last year, so definitely this year we are both going.

Wondercon this year had a funko panel, which they had handed out something, so SDCC should be the same, I was thinking.

Yup. Last year Funko had a panel in Hall H and it was packed. Hopefully they have a panel everyday to help alleviate the congestion.

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon May 01, 2023 7:02 pm

bluesnote wrote:
disneyfunkoaddict wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

Yup. Last year Funko had a panel in Hall H and it was packed. Hopefully they have a panel everyday to help alleviate the congestion.

Don't think a panel everyday during SDCC will happen, but it is a good fantasy.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Mon May 01, 2023 9:05 pm

jcrook wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
disneyfunkoaddict wrote:Wondercon this year had a funko panel, which they had handed out something, so SDCC should be the same, I was thinking.

+1. As nice as this would be, there's no way we'll get a Funko Hall H panel each day of the con. Buckle up folks, it's should be another great panel on Sunday this year!

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Mon May 01, 2023 9:17 pm

id like to see some limited die cast releases

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Wed May 03, 2023 11:10 am

jcrook wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
disneyfunkoaddict wrote:Wondercon this year had a funko panel, which they had handed out something, so SDCC should be the same, I was thinking.

True. But who knows. We'll have to wait and see until July.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed May 03, 2023 11:57 am

I think a Freddy die-cast would be cool. If it happens I hope they stick with the standard white shirt, blue pants, and red bow tie for the common and then the all metal finish for a chase.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Wed May 03, 2023 12:37 pm

pberickp wrote:I think a Freddy die-cast would be cool. If it happens I hope they stick with the standard white shirt, blue pants, and red bow tie for the common and then the all metal finish for a chase.

any kind of chase would be AWESOME!

Ryko87

Postby Ryko87 » Wed May 03, 2023 9:22 pm

I hope for a Freddy die cast of the Freddy flux. I just think that one would look amazing as a die cast and they would be random faces.so you would probably have to either get them all or hope for the one you want.

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Wed May 03, 2023 9:32 pm

Lexi wrote:
mattytreks wrote:With this year being the 25th anniversary, anything is possible, right? :)

Yes I’m sure they’ll have a few surprises in store

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Wed May 03, 2023 9:34 pm

mattytreks wrote:
jcrook wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

+1. As nice as this would be, there's no way we'll get a Funko Hall H panel each day of the con. Buckle up folks, it's should be another great panel on Sunday this year!

I’m hoping they do the panel again on Sunday felt like a chill day to relax and enjoy it. Instead of the exhaustion of camping out

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Wed May 03, 2023 9:34 pm

El_PANDA wrote:
Lexi wrote:

With Fun on the Run, Fundays 25th anniversary, and SDCC...it should be an amazing Summer :)

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu May 04, 2023 12:51 am

El_PANDA wrote:
mattytreks wrote:
jcrook wrote:

I’m hoping they do the panel again on Sunday felt like a chill day to relax and enjoy it. Instead of the exhaustion of camping out

I really feel as though they will probably have a Hall H panel on Sunday going forward. I believe they took the spot vacated by the ending of Supernatural and they pretty much had the room full, well except for the areas they chose not to let people sit, but there were still people in line, so they could have filled those seats.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Thu May 04, 2023 3:18 am

El_PANDA wrote:
mattytreks wrote:
jcrook wrote:

Yea, it was a chill day to not rush for sure. Me and my group got in line for the first panel of the day about 30 minutes after the convention center opened and we got a about 20 rows back from the front. But the room did fill once word got out there was exclusives.

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Thu May 04, 2023 6:07 am

rontonsoup wrote:I wonder when they’ll come out with a Freddy Funko Die Cast???? It could be a mystery box where you won’t know what you got until you completely unbox it. That’s where the fun is at.

Greta idea and an added element of fun by keeping them a mystery box funko
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu May 04, 2023 6:29 am

geekypeeples wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:I wonder when they’ll come out with a Freddy Funko Die Cast???? It could be a mystery box where you won’t know what you got until you completely unbox it. That’s where the fun is at.

I wish they do that instead of the not so good chase
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu May 04, 2023 11:59 am

mattytreks wrote:
El_PANDA wrote:
Lexi wrote:

With Fun on the Run, Fundays 25th anniversary, and SDCC...it should be an amazing Summer :)

I can't wait to see what Funko has in store for their 25th anniversary, counting down the days till SDCC, Fun on the Run, and Fundays.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Thu May 04, 2023 1:00 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:

It would certainly make it a bit more energetic and exciting especially if folks post vids of their unboxing
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Thu May 04, 2023 1:42 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Greta idea and an added element of fun by keeping them a mystery box funko

It would certainly make it a bit more energetic and exciting especially if folks post vids of their unboxing

Just imagine how heavy the bags will be when you have to lug them around after fundays lol
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu May 04, 2023 2:46 pm

Not able to go to SDCC this year but hoping to have the time to go to the Fun On The Run event. Hoping that they may have a die cast something to be had, I know chances are slim, but will probably find out once they get the tour started.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

littlegoldie

Postby littlegoldie » Thu May 04, 2023 4:19 pm

Die cast freddy, lets go!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri May 05, 2023 11:46 am

rontonsoup wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Just imagine how heavy the bags will be when you have to lug them around after fundays lol

I just want to go to FUNDAYS again LOL!

arnie

Postby arnie » Fri May 05, 2023 8:01 pm

Love these!!!!

Return to “Pop!”