Thor Love and Thunder!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Lexi

Re: Thor Love and Thunder!

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:05 pm

opopssum wrote:
Lexi wrote:I want that AMC popcorn bucket that looks like the hammer, that is cool looking.

Yes!!! That one puts (some of) Disneys popcorn buckets to shame. It’s weird I both see people with them already but also read they don’t come out till June 6th
I don’t know if I’m seeing AMC employees, influencers, if AMC doesn’t street date, or maybe there is no street date. Or some or all of that combined. But that is a really neat Buck that could make for a really neat display piece.

Wow, I hope they aren't selling them yet, but maybe that is why I've missed Doctor Strange and Jurassic Park buckets. I have bought my tickets for opening day second show.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:45 pm

Lexi wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Lexi wrote:I want that AMC popcorn bucket that looks like the hammer, that is cool looking.

Yes!!! That one puts (some of) Disneys popcorn buckets to shame. It’s weird I both see people with them already but also read they don’t come out till June 6th
I don’t know if I’m seeing AMC employees, influencers, if AMC doesn’t street date, or maybe there is no street date. Or some or all of that combined. But that is a really neat Buck that could make for a really neat display piece.

Wow, I hope they aren't selling them yet, but maybe that is why I've missed Doctor Strange and Jurassic Park buckets. I have bought my tickets for opening day second show.

It gives me cinemark flashbacks, when the first fantastic beasts movie came out they had either a cup or a popcorn bucket I wanted to get, I went in two weeks before the movie came out and they had started selling them like 3 months before and thus were all sold out. I don’t remember any details about the thing but I do remember the heart break lol
- tauntaunking on instagram

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:06 pm

opopssum wrote:
Lexi wrote:
opopssum wrote:

It gives me cinemark flashbacks, when the first fantastic beasts movie came out they had either a cup or a popcorn bucket I wanted to get, I went in two weeks before the movie came out and they had started selling them like 3 months before and thus were all sold out. I don’t remember any details about the thing but I do remember the heart break lol

Yes, I would be heartbroken. I went on opening day of Doctor Strange but an evening performance and they were already sold out, my mistake of not going to Jurassic World till Friday night but still disappointed that the bucket was sold out, fingers crossed for Thor.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:54 am

I saw a Throg deluxe POP! online on Target's website today. I think it was technically attached to the Loki franchise but it looked awesome.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:00 am

Sthesuperstar wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Korg with a goat, or Korg riding a goat? I will accept either!

So just as long as there is a goat?

Pretty much lol

Who knew we'd need goat pops so badly before this thread! We Funatics have DEPTH! Or layers...like onions. Or something, I'm not sure anymore. lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:02 am

opopssum wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:
digithor wrote:

Pretty much lol

Mystery mins would have been cool for this movie, mini goats :D

Aw man, why would you put that out in the universe??? But also, I need this to happen, great idea! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:04 am

Sthesuperstar wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:

LOL mini goats!

I cant wait to see what the goats do in the movie lol

I feel like with all this goat talk, we're going to end up with goat pops in the Thor Collector Corp box! And we'll have no one to blame but ourselves! Isn't that FABULOUS? :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:13 am

pberickp wrote:I saw a Throg deluxe POP! online on Target's website today. I think it was technically attached to the Loki franchise but it looked awesome.

Same! I know it's a Loki pop, but if they don't find a way to work Throg into the new movie, I will be terribly disappointed!
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:41 am

Katers wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
LOL mini goats!

I feel like with all this goat talk, we're going to end up with goat pops in the Thor Collector Corp box! And we'll have no one to blame but ourselves! Isn't that FABULOUS? :cheers:

Mini pop goat two pack or I send it all back :wwe11: lol
Tho a more serious thought a bet a black light shirt of the goat boat … image? Scene? Would be cool. I feel like with the angles and the pose of all parts involve that could make it look pretty cool with a black light palate.

How do we get Freddy funko in this thread we have some thoughts and goat related opinions.

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:24 am

opopssum wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:
digithor wrote:

Pretty much lol

That is kind of funny for the minis. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

El_PANDA

Re: Thor: Love and Thunder Pops!

Postby El_PANDA » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:34 am

renardchua wrote:Loving the Pop! Ride and the PIAB Exclusive the most, how about you guys? :D

Yeah I'm a sucker for anything that glows so that would be my favorite
ImageImageImageImage

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:36 am

Lexi wrote:
opopssum wrote:

I also have purchased second show for my theater but doubt any of the popcorn buckets will be available. Doctor strange sold out for us almost immediately
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:23 am

opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:

Tho a more serious thought a bet a black light shirt of the goat boat … image? Scene? Would be cool. I feel like with the angles and the pose of all parts involve that could make it look pretty cool with a black light palate.

How do we get Freddy funko in this thread we have some thoughts and goat related opinions.

All about GOATS! LOL

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:03 pm

rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:

All about GOATS! LOL

The goats are truly G.O.A.T.s \:D/

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:53 pm

El_PANDA wrote:
Lexi wrote:
opopssum wrote:

I also have purchased second show for my theater but doubt any of the popcorn buckets will be available. Doctor strange sold out for us almost immediately

I have thought of going to an earlier show of any movie so that I can buy the bucket, pretty sad that I might have to resort to this just to get a bucket.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:55 pm

rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:

All about GOATS! LOL

Too awesome, right !!!
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:26 am

Lexi wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:

All about GOATS! LOL

Too awesome, right !!!

Would make a great line!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:06 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Lexi wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
All about GOATS! LOL

Too awesome, right !!!

Would make a great line!

That can be Marvels next weird line lol
They have done: robots, monsters, venom nonstop, luchadors, wood grain, mecha monsters

Next up: G.O.A.T. Hero’s, marvels classic hero’s reimagined as goats :roflmao:
I wish that was a lot more farfetched then it is

they_call_me_alex

Postby they_call_me_alex » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 pm

Lexi wrote:I have thought of going to an earlier show of any movie so that I can buy the bucket, pretty sad that I might have to resort to this just to get a bucket.

We are booked for the very first showing on Thursday because I guess they sold out of Dr Strange on Thursday last time and had none for Friday. I really want this popcorn bucket.
I can't wait for this movie. I try to avoid any type of previews but it's almost impossible now with them showing the movie preview at other films and the marketing blitz on TV, etc.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:45 am

opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:

Best smiley for a comment EVER! :cheers:

Oh goodness, you nailed it - we need a blacklight goat boat shirt! I feel like every commercial I've seen this week gave us more of the goats and their boat, so I'm hopeful that they'll be a big enough part that all this planning (plotting?) of ours happens!! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:47 am

rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:

All about GOATS! LOL

Maybe Freddy is also a goat fan, and is already here? :-k
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:49 am

they_call_me_alex wrote:
Lexi wrote:I have thought of going to an earlier show of any movie so that I can buy the bucket, pretty sad that I might have to resort to this just to get a bucket.

We are booked for the very first showing on Thursday because I guess they sold out of Dr Strange on Thursday last time and had none for Friday. I really want this popcorn bucket.
I can't wait for this movie. I try to avoid any type of previews but it's almost impossible now with them showing the movie preview at other films and the marketing blitz on TV, etc.

Most of the theaters near me have food areas that are accessible before you have to turn over your ticket. Might be worth seeing if you can drop by and purchase the 'bucket' before next week so you don't miss out?
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:16 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:

All about GOATS! LOL

LOL wouldn't doubt it!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:38 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
All about GOATS! LOL

LOL wouldn't doubt it!

People, Disney has made plush goats! They're not as cool as the Funko goat boat, but still! This gives me hope that we'll get more goat things that we've been brainstorming, like the individual goat pops!
Image ImageImage Image

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:57 am

Definitely some good might Thor/ Jane Foster pops which we are getting but definitely have to see the movie first

funko_gtx91

Re: Thor: Love and Thunder Pops!

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:59 am

renardchua wrote:Loving the Pop! Ride and the PIAB Exclusive the most, how about you guys? :D

That two pack from target is cool bit definitely the Piab exclusive is the best

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:47 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

LOL wouldn't doubt it!

People, Disney has made plush goats! They're not as cool as the Funko goat boat, but still! This gives me hope that we'll get more goat things that we've been brainstorming, like the individual goat pops!

You can start your own goat boat with those plush ones.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:00 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
LOL wouldn't doubt it!

Catch me moseying over to the Disney site, makes me miss the stores :(

Edit: looked them up and omg they are the cutest things :compress:

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:03 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
LOL wouldn't doubt it!

I could, but if it's not Funko, does it even count?? \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:05 am

opopssum wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Right? Now I'm thinking we need a flocked goat boat!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:27 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

You could call it Katerko. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:32 am

TBH I avoided looking at these until I saw the movie. But love the Ride — the goats are great.
Agree that MMs for this film would've been great. Maybe they're still in the works [-o<
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Jade10881

Postby Jade10881 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:13 pm

Need that 2 pack. Wow. Going to see this Wednesday. So excited.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:45 pm

Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:
digithor wrote:

Right? Now I'm thinking we need a flocked goat boat!

Who’s going to fundays? Who can corner Mike with our goat based ideals :-k

I can’t believe it’s already this week it feels like we have been waiting for this movie forever and it’s finally here. I am loking forward to the story, seeing Jane be a BA, goats :D

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:06 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

You could call it Katerko. lol

Seems like a lot of work. Maybe I'll just enjoy the goat boats as they come along! Still haven't found one in the wild yet, waiting anxiously for it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:09 am

Imagery wrote:TBH I avoided looking at these until I saw the movie. But love the Ride — the goats are great.
Agree that MMs for this film would've been great. Maybe they're still in the works [-o<

First time I have hoped something actually IS stuck in a shipping container somewhere. lol Would love to see more from this line!
Image ImageImage Image

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:18 am

Really can’t wait to see the movie this weekend so that I can see what this goat boat is all about. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:51 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

LOL but it's a goat!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:23 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:TBH I avoided looking at these until I saw the movie. But love the Ride — the goats are great.

First time I have hoped something actually IS stuck in a shipping container somewhere. lol Would love to see more from this line!

Haha, totally! Shipping delays would definitely be better than them not existing at all
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:53 pm

I really need one of those Mjolnir popcorn containers though!

Return to “Pop!”