Thor Love and Thunder!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
GalaxyBodega

Re: Thor Love and Thunder!

Postby GalaxyBodega » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:40 am

jenjen wrote:Got my ticket and in 3D the only way to watch Marvel Movies.

3D plus the motion seats

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:59 am

Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Jane FosTHOR for the win!

OMG that has me rolling :roflmao:

I saw on instagram the pops are starting to hit Hot Topic stores, that is the first place I have seen have them physically in stores.
But I am hoping target or walmart get the commons in since their prices are better. Im wondering with either will do an endcap/display of merch as we get closer to the movie, out with dinos in with Thor.

I was just wondering when we're going to start seeing these in store, now I'm wondering if I've been going to the wrong stores? Going to have to expand my shopping this week, see what I can see! I have a few on pre-order, but I think once I find the pops in store, there are going to be a lot more that I buy than I originally planned! :mir1:

I was at WM yesterday and found nothing yet!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:09 pm

I’m waiting for Walmart too cause I ordered the four pack while it was on sale. I don’t usually go for those but it was a great deal.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:41 pm

They seem to be showing up in store now. Some folks have seen a Mighty Thor here and there but a lot have Miek and Korg.
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:23 pm

jedik6 wrote:They seem to be showing up in store now. Some folks have seen a Mighty Thor here and there but a lot have Miek and Korg.

Target run on the way home!

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:26 pm

rexflexall wrote:
jedik6 wrote:They seem to be showing up in store now. Some folks have seen a Mighty Thor here and there but a lot have Miek and Korg.

Target run on the way home!

I'd check HT instead...that's where they've been seen largely
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:47 pm

My local Hot Topic showed these on their Instagram today but I couldn’t get there in time thanks to having a busy morning and then waiting for the FunDays drop. Hoping these hit Target soon.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:21 am

So fired up for this movie. The Thor movies are my favorite franchise in the MCU. Loved the first two movies and I think Taika has taken it to a new level... Ragnarok was so much fun.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:13 am

Other then to see mighty thor I am pretty excited to see the goat boat, last few years have been rough I need the goat boat in my life.
Actually the last few hours have been rough I need the goat boat in my life lol
- tauntaunking on instagram

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:43 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:
OMG that has me rolling :roflmao:

I saw on instagram the pops are starting to hit Hot Topic stores, that is the first place I have seen have them physically in stores.
But I am hoping target or walmart get the commons in since their prices are better. Im wondering with either will do an endcap/display of merch as we get closer to the movie, out with dinos in with Thor.

I was just wondering when we're going to start seeing these in store, now I'm wondering if I've been going to the wrong stores? Going to have to expand my shopping this week, see what I can see! I have a few on pre-order, but I think once I find the pops in store, there are going to be a lot more that I buy than I originally planned! :mir1:

Frustrating, but glad it's not just me not finding anything yet! Soon, I'm sure, but could soon please be sooner? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:45 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:I’m waiting for Walmart too cause I ordered the four pack while it was on sale. I don’t usually go for those but it was a great deal.

I did that for the What If? 4-pack, and whoever packed my box had no clue what to do with Funko pops. 2 of them were fine, and 2 of them were definitely not mint. Not worth the hassle of returning them, and my must-haves were the 2 that were fine, so I called it good and moved on. Good luck with your shipping!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:57 am

pberickp wrote:So fired up for this movie. The Thor movies are my favorite franchise in the MCU. Loved the first two movies and I think Taika has taken it to a new level... Ragnarok was so much fun.

Agreed, I can't wait to see what Taika surprises us with in the movie - and then what Funko surprises us with as a pop! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:57 am

opopssum wrote:Other then to see mighty thor I am pretty excited to see the goat boat, last few years have been rough I need the goat boat in my life.

Right?!? Nothing like a goat boat to cheer you up! lol
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:12 am

Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:Other then to see mighty thor I am pretty excited to see the goat boat, last few years have been rough I need the goat boat in my life.

I have the lego version i still need to put together, buying the Funko version seems like it will take a few less hours lol
Of the two non holiday lego sets I own the other is steamboat willies boat, I think I am starting a collection

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:41 am

Katers wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:I’m waiting for Walmart too cause I ordered the four pack while it was on sale. I don’t usually go for those but it was a great deal.

I did that for the What If? 4-pack, and whoever packed my box had no clue what to do with Funko pops. 2 of them were fine, and 2 of them were definitely not mint. Not worth the hassle of returning them, and my must-haves were the 2 that were fine, so I called it good and moved on. Good luck with your shipping!

Appreciate it! I’m worried about that too but the price was too good to pass up. This is a 4-pack all in one box so I don’t know if my odds are better or worse. lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:46 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Frustrating, but glad it's not just me not finding anything yet! Soon, I'm sure, but could soon please be sooner? lol

Yah it would be nice to find some in the wild!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:54 am

opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:

I have the lego version i still need to put together, buying the Funko version seems like it will take a few less hours lol
Of the two non holiday lego sets I own the other is steamboat willies boat, I think I am starting a collection

Yeah, I think the Funko goat-boat will cause significantly less frustration, and is probably a little cuter to boot! But of course I'll need pictures of each to properly compare. Can't wait to see them! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:03 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Katers wrote:

Appreciate it! I’m worried about that too but the price was too good to pass up. This is a 4-pack all in one box so I don’t know if my odds are better or worse. lol

Hopefully better! The only 4-pack I own was shipped to me and it came great. Wasn't WM shipping though, so who knows? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 am

Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, I think the Funko goat-boat will cause significantly less frustration, and is probably a little cuter to boot! But of course I'll need pictures of each to properly compare. Can't wait to see them! lol

Now if they would just release in stores ](*,)
I’m considering putting the goat boat in the bathroom with my other water themed pops just since it’s a boat, lots of consideration to do lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:47 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Hoping this weekend is my weekend, but we'll see! Really looking forward to finding my goat boat in the wild! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:09 am

opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:

I’m considering putting the goat boat in the bathroom with my other water themed pops just since it’s a boat, lots of consideration to do lol

But would you test to see if it floats?
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:00 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Hoping this weekend is my weekend, but we'll see! Really looking forward to finding my goat boat in the wild! lol

I did find a set of TLC Vinyl Gold though on clearance!

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:09 pm

Got my tickets for the movie. Now I am waiting to see which pops I will have FOMO over. lol

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:58 pm

digithor wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:

Goat boat float test take one lol

swatkat

Postby swatkat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:26 am

I sure my youngest will want a Korg. I'll be in for a long search I'm sure.
Katrina
:freddy2:

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:30 am

digithor wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:

We will need pictures of this, as well!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Score! Not a Goat Boat though...! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:35 am

swatkat wrote:I sure my youngest will want a Korg. I'll be in for a long search I'm sure.

Depends whether you want your youngest to have that Korg! lol So far this round, Korg is a common, so I wouldn't think he'd be terribly difficult to locate. I wonder if the pop for him will be as heavy as his last round pop? I'm excited that Miek is getting his own pop, we need more Miek! But also more Korg, always.
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:07 am

Katers wrote:
swatkat wrote:I sure my youngest will want a Korg. I'll be in for a long search I'm sure.

Depends whether you want your youngest to have that Korg! lol So far this round, Korg is a common, so I wouldn't think he'd be terribly difficult to locate. I wonder if the pop for him will be as heavy as his last round pop? I'm excited that Miek is getting his own pop, we need more Miek! But also more Korg, always.

The last one was? Like those 8 bits? lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:38 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Score! Not a Goat Boat though...! lol

LOL nope!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:29 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

The last one was? Like those 8 bits? lol

I was thinking the NYCC pop, where he's holding Miek? I'd actually forgotten there was a gamer Korg as well from Endgame. So many Korgs, what a wonderful world we inhabit! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:42 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:Korg with a goat would be a funny pop for second wave, lol.

Korg with a goat, or Korg riding a goat? I will accept either!

So just as long as there is a goat?

Pretty much lol
Follow Me On Instagram @sthesuperstar
ISO SIMPSONS POPS & PROTOS
Member Of Funko Fiends Midwest as of November 2019 :freddy1:

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:18 am

Sthesuperstar wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Korg with a goat, or Korg riding a goat? I will accept either!

Pretty much lol

Mystery mins would have been cool for this movie, mini goats :D

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:12 pm

opopssum wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:
digithor wrote:

Pretty much lol

LOL mini goats!

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:58 pm

rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:
Pretty much lol

LOL mini goats!

I cant wait to see what the goats do in the movie lol
Follow Me On Instagram @sthesuperstar
ISO SIMPSONS POPS & PROTOS
Member Of Funko Fiends Midwest as of November 2019 :freddy1:

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:01 pm

Sthesuperstar wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:

LOL mini goats!

Who makes badges nowdays? I have room in my signature for a team goat boat

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:14 pm

opopssum wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
LOL mini goats!

Who makes badges nowdays? I have room in my signature for a team goat boat

I'm sure someone can make you one, not sure who doing them.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:15 pm

rexflexall wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:
Pretty much lol

LOL mini goats!

Mini goats, yes!!
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:16 pm

I want that AMC popcorn bucket that looks like the hammer, that is cool looking.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:35 pm

Lexi wrote:I want that AMC popcorn bucket that looks like the hammer, that is cool looking.

Yes!!! That one puts (some of) Disneys popcorn buckets to shame. It’s weird I both see people with them already but also read they don’t come out till June 6th
I don’t know if I’m seeing AMC employees, influencers, if AMC doesn’t street date, or maybe there is no street date. Or some or all of that combined. But that is a really neat Buck that could make for a really neat display piece.

Return to “Pop!”