Jurassic World Dominion Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Jurassic World Dominion Pops!

Postby lavery01 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:30 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
lavery01 wrote:We took our daughter to see the movie in 4dx, she enjoyed it immensely. I think all the moving motion, and jerking from the seats is what she liked most. I had the worst headache, the movie IMO was just okay. Will be passing on these pop.

I still need to try 4DX someday…so curious about that movie experience. I have done the one where you see extra things on the sides, which is cool.

Bummer, though, you had a headache watching the movie. Having one is never fun. :/

I had a headache because of the movie. Felt like I was on a rollercoaster for 2 hours. lol you’re right screen x is cool, we saw top gun in screen X, it was an awesome movie. Tom Cruise looks amazing, aging backwards. It has been Mentioned time and time again but it Sucks that we can’t get pops of his likeness.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:36 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I wanna watch this in 3D!

That would be sick!! It's been a while since I've gone to a 3d movie but this tempts me.

Last time I took my wife to a 3D movie (think it was a Spidey one) she almost barfed LOL! Jurassic Park would probably do the same HA!

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:55 pm

rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:I wanna watch this in 3D!

That would be sick!! It's been a while since I've gone to a 3d movie but this tempts me.

Last time I took my wife to a 3D movie (think it was a Spidey one) she almost barfed LOL! Jurassic Park would probably do the same HA!

Yeah my wife hates Star Tours because of motion sickness, she had trouble with Cloverfield and that film style as well. I'm always fine lol

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:49 am

MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:That would be sick!! It's been a while since I've gone to a 3d movie but this tempts me.

Yeah my wife hates Star Tours because of motion sickness, she had trouble with Cloverfield and that film style as well. I'm always fine lol

I LOVED Star Tours!!

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:59 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
lavery01 wrote:We took our daughter to see the movie in 4dx, she enjoyed it immensely. I think all the moving motion, and jerking from the seats is what she liked most. I had the worst headache, the movie IMO was just okay. Will be passing on these pop.

I still need to try 4DX someday…so curious about that movie experience. I have done the one where you see extra things on the sides, which is cool.

Bummer, though, you had a headache watching the movie. Having one is never fun. :/

I had a headache because of the movie. Felt like I was on a rollercoaster for 2 hours. lol you’re right screen x is cool, we saw top gun in screen X, it was an awesome movie. Tom Cruise looks amazing, aging backwards. It has been Mentioned time and time again but it Sucks that we can’t get pops of his likeness.

Tom Cruise Pop! would be awesome to see! Maybe someday we’ll get one…maybe…

Like with Paul Rudd, both really don’t age. I can’t believe Tom is almost 60!

Good movie to see with screen x, a great film overall. Yeah, the latest JW movie is not the best one in the franchise. So, give me Top Gun: Maverick everyday.
:freddy1:

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:44 pm

Hqsdfan619 wrote:Saw the movie with my kids. We liked it. Havent had a chance to pick up the pops. If I get 1 I will need to get all to complete the set.:mir1:

Yes, that is how they get you, I tend to do just the dinos, not the characters.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Mario Wario wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:I still need to try 4DX someday…so curious about that movie experience. I have done the one where you see extra things on the sides, which is cool.

Good movie to see with screen x, a great film overall. Yeah, the latest JW movie is not the best one in the franchise. So, give me Top Gun: Maverick everyday.

Out of curiosity, why hasn't there been a Tom Cruise pop. Would be great to have him with one of the jets from Top Gun or Maverick, ot even the motorcycle.
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:13 pm

Stragon wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Out of curiosity, why hasn't there been a Tom Cruise pop. Would be great to have him with one of the jets from Top Gun or Maverick, ot even the motorcycle.

I believe it has something to do with his religion.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:07 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Stragon wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Tom Cruise Pop! would be awesome to see! Maybe someday we’ll get one…maybe…

How interesting :-k
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:54 pm

lavery01 wrote:
Stragon wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Tom Cruise Pop! would be awesome to see! Maybe someday we’ll get one…maybe…

If so, I can believe that.
:freddy1:

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:09 pm

Loved the movie and Love the pops, I wonder if they will do a 10 inch pop of one of the dinosaurs?
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

darqa

Postby darqa » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:07 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:Loved the movie and Love the pops, I wonder if they will do a 10 inch pop of one of the dinosaurs?

I hope so. If there is anything that thematically deserves a larger pop size, it is dinosaurs!

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:06 pm

rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

I LOVED Star Tours!!

I think they are adding some new "cruises" to that soon, at least that's what I heard.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:52 am

MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:Yeah my wife hates Star Tours because of motion sickness, she had trouble with Cloverfield and that film style as well. I'm always fine lol

I LOVED Star Tours!!

I think they are adding some new "cruises" to that soon, at least that's what I heard.

Hopefully I'll get to go back someday soon!

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:34 pm

rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
I LOVED Star Tours!!

We are passholders at Disney World, it's more my wife's thing than mine but I enjoy the parks. The new stuff is the biggest draw for me, but Star Tours is unique because even as an older attraction, it is still fun and relevant to what's new and exciting at Hollywood Studios.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:17 pm

darqa wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:Loved the movie and Love the pops, I wonder if they will do a 10 inch pop of one of the dinosaurs?

I hope so. If there is anything that thematically deserves a larger pop size, it is dinosaurs!

Exactly, those were made to be BIG, along with Godzilla, another one I'm waiting on, lol
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

jigsaw

Postby jigsaw » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:22 pm

i might have to start collecting JP because these are looking too good!
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... BUT NOT YOU.... NOT ANYMORE.
ImageImage

IG: @Jigsaws_movie_room

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:26 pm

jigsaw wrote:i might have to start collecting JP because these are looking too good!

Yes, I feel each movie they have gotten better.
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:46 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:I think they are adding some new "cruises" to that soon, at least that's what I heard.

We are passholders at Disney World, it's more my wife's thing than mine but I enjoy the parks. The new stuff is the biggest draw for me, but Star Tours is unique because even as an older attraction, it is still fun and relevant to what's new and exciting at Hollywood Studios.

It seems to be almost cheaper on a group sale to go to Disney World than regular Disney Land!

masonfunkocarr

Postby masonfunkocarr » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:59 pm

darqa wrote:

Yeah. Would love to see a Jumbo Size Therizinosaurus pop, just like we got Jumbo Size pops for the Giga and T-Rex. Would love to see a Pyroraptor pop too.

darqa

Postby darqa » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:45 am

masonfunkocarr wrote:
Yeah. Would love to see a Jumbo Size Therizinosaurus pop, just like we got Jumbo Size pops for the Giga and T-Rex. Would love to see a Pyroraptor pop too.

Sounds good to me! :freddy1:

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:25 am

rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

It seems to be almost cheaper on a group sale to go to Disney World than regular Disney Land!

We haven't been to Disneyland yet but I think Disney World takes more time, the rides are spread out over 4 parks with a lot more themeing and other experiences. I haven't really paid attention to group sales but I definitely would avoid summer heat and crowds if you're planning anything. :eek:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:12 am

MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:We are passholders at Disney World, it's more my wife's thing than mine but I enjoy the parks. The new stuff is the biggest draw for me, but Star Tours is unique because even as an older attraction, it is still fun and relevant to what's new and exciting at Hollywood Studios.

We haven't been to Disneyland yet but I think Disney World takes more time, the rides are spread out over 4 parks with a lot more themeing and other experiences. I haven't really paid attention to group sales but I definitely would avoid summer heat and crowds if you're planning anything. :eek:

Someday I'll get back to Disney World! I haven't been there in over 30 years!

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:32 pm

rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Wow you'll be shocked at all the changes when you make the trek!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:52 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:We haven't been to Disneyland yet but I think Disney World takes more time, the rides are spread out over 4 parks with a lot more themeing and other experiences. I haven't really paid attention to group sales but I definitely would avoid summer heat and crowds if you're planning anything. :eek:

Wow you'll be shocked at all the changes when you make the trek!

Oh gosh I'm sure I will be!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:28 pm

at this point, the only Jurassic Pop I want is a Barboral can foodies style lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:03 pm

darqa wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:

Sounds good to me! :freddy1:

My son would totally agree with you, loves the Large size dinos, still waiting for large Godzilla
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:26 pm

Great designing job! These look great. Gotta make some more room. Probably pass on this set as I'm going to need space for SDCC and online BOF Freddy's (fingers crossed) :freddy3: :freddy4:

jigsaw

Postby jigsaw » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:19 am

Stragon wrote:
jigsaw wrote:i might have to start collecting JP because these are looking too good!

Yes, I feel each movie they have gotten better.

Exactly!! Like they took each movie and used it to perfect the pops lol
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... BUT NOT YOU.... NOT ANYMORE.
ImageImage

IG: @Jigsaws_movie_room

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”