Stranger Things season 4

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MPF223

Re: Stranger Things season 4

Postby MPF223 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:12 pm

gastlecast wrote:
MPF223 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:No Eddie in this wave is interesting. Folks about to go after that Target version hard who do not want to wait until he may pop up in the next wave, if there is one. Glad we found ours.

Im shocked there is no eddie mold in this wave

I really hope we get eddie rockin' on the guitar on the bus! or some sort of variant depicting that scene. SO EPIC!

Its definitely coming I’d be in absolute shock if it didn’t happen

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:32 pm

Does anyone know the release date for the Target exclusives? I tried to check and it doesnt say online so far. Luckily Preorders went up. I was able to get Eleven on the Rainbow Room. I missed out on the Nancy 2 pack and the Argyle Surfer Boy Bus pop ride. I have been stalking the Target website. Lol.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:46 pm

Funko continues to poorly recreate the monsters of Stranger Things. I just think the format does not have enough detail to do them justice. I have a big Stranger Things collection, but the only monsters I have are the 6" original demogorgon and the Dustin with pollywog Dart.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:58 pm

Hqsdfan619 wrote:Does anyone know the release date for the Target exclusives? I tried to check and it doesnt say online so far. Luckily Preorders went up. I was able to get Eleven on the Rainbow Room. I missed out on the Nancy 2 pack and the Argyle Surfer Boy Bus pop ride. I have been stalking the Target website. Lol.

My order for the two pack shows them as January of next year. I also missed the Argyle ride but I assume it’s the same.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:05 am

gastlecast wrote:
MPF223 wrote:
volsspongebob wrote:No Eddie in this wave is interesting. Folks about to go after that Target version hard who do not want to wait until he may pop up in the next wave, if there is one. Glad we found ours.

I really hope we get eddie rockin' on the guitar on the bus! or some sort of variant depicting that scene. SO EPIC!

I completely agree! Such an iconic moment in not only the season but the series you would think Funko would jump at making a tv moment pop of it. Fingers crossed it’s in the works.
Image Image

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:07 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:Funko continues to poorly recreate the monsters of Stranger Things. I just think the format does not have enough detail to do them justice. I have a big Stranger Things collection, but the only monsters I have are the 6" original demogorgon and the Dustin with pollywog Dart.

Vecna mold could have been done better in my opinion lol

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:14 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:Okay I just finished season 4 and I get all the hype around Eddie!!!!! And yes now I want more Eddie and Steve pops lol glad I still have the scoops ahoy Steve even more now

The Scoops Ahoy POPs are so classic and it was nice to see quite a few Scoops Ahoy cosplays at SDCC again this year. I wish I had gotten a Hellfire Club POP tee before SDCC to wear at the con.

I saw so many and it made me happy! I didn’t know there was as a Hellfire Club Pop tee though!!! I need to get one now lol
Image Image

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:39 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:Okay I just finished season 4 and I get all the hype around Eddie!!!!! And yes now I want more Eddie and Steve pops lol glad I still have the scoops ahoy Steve even more now

The Scoops Ahoy POPs are so classic and it was nice to see quite a few Scoops Ahoy cosplays at SDCC again this year. I wish I had gotten a Hellfire Club POP tee before SDCC to wear at the con.

I saw so many and it made me happy! I didn’t know there was as a Hellfire Club Pop tee though!!! I need to get one now lol

I went right to the funko site unfortunately small was sold out and only large left :( but I was able to preorder from entertainment earth for October delivery! Glad you mentioned the shirt, thank you!!
Image Image

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:13 am

Cmpotter wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:The Scoops Ahoy POPs are so classic and it was nice to see quite a few Scoops Ahoy cosplays at SDCC again this year. I wish I had gotten a Hellfire Club POP tee before SDCC to wear at the con.

I went right to the funko site unfortunately small was sold out and only large left :( but I was able to preorder from entertainment earth for October delivery! Glad you mentioned the shirt, thank you!!

You're welcome! I remember seeing them on Funko Shop when the season premiered but thought, "I'll get it later," like other POPs before. But nope, it sold out to the point where it wasn't even listed on Funko Shop anymore. Fortunately, a Funatic friend who frequents HQ was able to get one for me.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:34 pm

gastlecast wrote:
MPF223 wrote:

Oh for sure!! This would be amazing.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:53 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:The Scoops Ahoy POPs are so classic and it was nice to see quite a few Scoops Ahoy cosplays at SDCC again this year. I wish I had gotten a Hellfire Club POP tee before SDCC to wear at the con.

I might have to pre order from entertainment earth also, hadn't looked there.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

BRiley0216

Postby BRiley0216 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:15 pm

Ahh ready for the next big wave of stranger things

GarrettCipp

Postby GarrettCipp » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:18 pm

Hopefully we get an Enzo pop or a shirtless Steve with Eddie’s vest with this next line
Hi, I’m Garrett!
First Pop 2014
ISO: Hong Kong Phooey. Fred Flintstone. White Ranger
Insta @ambadassador

:drum:

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:27 pm

GarrettCipp wrote:Hopefully we get an Enzo pop or a shirtless Steve with Eddie’s vest with this next line

Enzo probably not Steve with Eddie’s vest i think is a strong possibility

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:55 pm

How is there still no Murray? He has stolen all his scenes for three seasons now.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:06 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:How is there still no Murray? He has stolen all his scenes for three seasons now.

We got an Alexi yet no Murray?? I’m with you on that one.
Image Image
ImageImage

jarroyo2491

Postby jarroyo2491 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:00 am

They dropped the Walmart 3pack, but I wish they made vegan more detailed. Who reminds me of a wolf when I saw that photo lol

tompate122 wrote:I really want a Stranger Things Vecna Pop! That would be so epic.

Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage ImageImage Image

Bluezebra815

Postby Bluezebra815 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:24 pm

They should make a mind layer pop

Bluezebra815

Postby Bluezebra815 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:37 pm

They should make a mind layer pop

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:10 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:

You're welcome! I remember seeing them on Funko Shop when the season premiered but thought, "I'll get it later," like other POPs before. But nope, it sold out to the point where it wasn't even listed on Funko Shop anymore. Fortunately, a Funatic friend who frequents HQ was able to get one for me.

That’s awesome! Always love when funatics help each other out <3
Image Image

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:12 pm

jarroyo2491 wrote:They dropped the Walmart 3pack, but I wish they made vegan more detailed. Who reminds me of a wolf when I saw that photo lol

tompate122 wrote:I really want a Stranger Things Vecna Pop! That would be so epic.

Ordered this as soon as it went up, but pretty sure it’s just 3 commons in a repack.

They definitely could have done better with vecna i agree with that

Return to “Pop!”