Obi-Wan Kenobi POPs

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
racheva

Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi POPs

Postby racheva » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:53 pm

Did I already pre-order all of these, other than the target exclusive that wasn’t available yet when I looked? Of course I did! This damn show is so good, I can’t help myself.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:26 pm

dork_knight wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
An Inquisitor 3 pack!!!

That would be cool. Given so many, I would hope they separated them out, but a pack would make sense given the different storylines.
Could you imagine if they included a piece of a moment set piece in each box, kinda how companies put a piece of another character in each of an action figure box? This would be more, you don't get the right moment set piece with the character you buy; you have to get them all to put together all the correct pieces cuz they are jumbled.

Now I’m just imagining pops having pieces to build a figure like Marvel Legends…and all the inquisitor pops coming with a piece each to build the ninth sister, since she’s huge lol

I think it would be such a win-win for Funko and collector's. They would sell all the figures as ppl seek the pieces out and we would get a moment you couldn't get any other way but by collecting all the figures. You're idea of the Ninth sister might be too much. We'd need more plastic. lol

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:13 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
That would be cool. Given so many, I would hope they separated them out, but a pack would make sense given the different storylines.
Could you imagine if they included a piece of a moment set piece in each box, kinda how companies put a piece of another character in each of an action figure box? This would be more, you don't get the right moment set piece with the character you buy; you have to get them all to put together all the correct pieces cuz they are jumbled.

Now I’m just imagining pops having pieces to build a figure like Marvel Legends…and all the inquisitor pops coming with a piece each to build the ninth sister, since she’s huge lol

I think it would be such a win-win for Funko and collector's. They would sell all the figures as ppl seek the pieces out and we would get a moment you couldn't get any other way but by collecting all the figures. You're idea of the Ninth sister might be too much. We'd need more plastic. lol

I agree this is a great idea. I am really enjoying the new show.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:45 pm

I'm enjoying the show. We need baby Leia Pops.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:39 am

racheva wrote:Did I already pre-order all of these, other than the target exclusive that wasn’t available yet when I looked? Of course I did! This damn show is so good, I can’t help myself.

Yeah, looks like they are making a good amount of sales from this one.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

He-Mann

Postby He-Mann » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:44 am

squidward wrote:I'm enjoying the show. We need baby Leia Pops.

Baby Luke & Leia!
ImageImageImageImage

thebigdog14

Postby thebigdog14 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:43 pm

We absolutely need young Leia pops! A part of me also wants some sort of Obi Wan vs. Vader scene. I want Leia with L0LA!
SDCC 2014-2019, 2022, 2023
SWC 2019
Funko Fundays 2019, 2022, 2023

JaceCD

Postby JaceCD » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:55 pm

I would love the proto of that Vader!
I'm Jace!
I love to attend conventions. I've been to LVL Expo, ECCC, SWC, Wizard World (Las Vegas), WonderCon, Anime Expo, SDCC (since '95), RCCC, NYCC, ComplexCon, DCon and LACC.
I collect Funko Pops and Lego.

IG: @jacethecollector

squidward

Postby squidward » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:39 am

thebigdog14 wrote:

We absolutely need young Leia pops! A part of me also wants some sort of Obi Wan vs. Vader scene. I want Leia with L0LA!

Leia with L0LA would be super cute.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:09 pm

I’m enjoying the show as well, episodes are just too short though! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:22 pm

lavery01 wrote:

I hope we get more seasons, six episodes is not enough IMO

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:42 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

My guess is we won’t as it’s a limited series but I think it all depends on if Ewan would like to come back and do it again or not. I, for one, would be on board for as many seasons as they want to do of it [-o<

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:31 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

My guess is we won’t as it’s a limited series but I think it all depends on if Ewan would like to come back and do it again or not. I, for one, would be on board for as many seasons as they want to do of it [-o<

The rumor is a second season will be coming out as well
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

squidward

Postby squidward » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:39 pm

I love the time period that they selected for the setting. I definitely hope for another season.
I did have an issue with a few things in episode 3, but I don't want to risk any spoilers so I'll wait until later to discuss.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:16 pm

hpellot wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:

:eek: :bounce:

racheva

Postby racheva » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:09 am

I was so impressed with the lighting effects for Obi-Wan‘s lightsaber in episode three. They really have come a long way and how they can show them on film. They made such good use of the light from the blade to illuminate the scene. I wish a pop could really capture that glow! I feel certain we will get some action!Obi pops with lightsaber drawn. Tho please no movie moment, they take up too much space!
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:12 am

So far a great job for the show. Can't wait to see the line of exclusive Obi-Wan pops. Hopefully some for SDCC!

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:10 am

I wonder if we will see something for sdcc, or if that's too close of a time frame.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:51 am

digithor wrote:I wonder if we will see something for sdcc, or if that's too close of a time frame.

Honestly, I'd put money on it. If you look at their pattern, it always times up for at least one con exclusive.

engu001

Postby engu001 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:25 am

Yup, I need these POPs for sure. Already got them on pre-order!
:freddy2:

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:55 am

hpellot wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:

Well I hope this rumor it true! Six episodes isn’t enough.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:43 am

lavery01 wrote:
hpellot wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:My guess is we won’t as it’s a limited series but I think it all depends on if Ewan would like to come back and do it again or not. I, for one, would be on board for as many seasons as they want to do of it [-o<

Exactly, we are already halfway through with it, just not enough
ImageImageImage

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:43 am

lavery01 wrote:
hpellot wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:My guess is we won’t as it’s a limited series but I think it all depends on if Ewan would like to come back and do it again or not. I, for one, would be on board for as many seasons as they want to do of it [-o<

Exactly, we are already halfway through with it, just not enough
ImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:21 am

wolfy233 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:

Anything SW will have an audience!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:27 am

digithor wrote:I wonder if we will see something for sdcc, or if that's too close of a time frame.

It's definitely possible. You see many exclusives for SDCC and Fundays correlate with popular licenses released in that previous year. Obi-Wan Freddy or Vader Freddy would be sick!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:41 am

thefunkohunko wrote:

It's definitely possible. You see many exclusives for SDCC and Fundays correlate with popular licenses released in that previous year. Obi-Wan Freddy or Vader Freddy would be sick!

An Obi Wan Freddy would be amazing!
Hi! I’m Eric

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:09 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:

Ppl have been wanting this one for years, hopefully with the show, they finally decided to produce one this year.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:10 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Definitely agree with you there, lets hope.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:47 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:

Oh heck yeah!!

squidward

Postby squidward » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:36 pm

wolfy233 wrote:Ppl have been wanting this one for years, hopefully with the show, they finally decided to produce one this year.

With the supposed blacklight theme, do you think ALL of the Fundays items will be blacklight? I don't think there been any Star Wars blacklight Pops or sodas. Glow, of course. But not blacklight.

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:40 pm

squidward wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:Ppl have been wanting this one for years, hopefully with the show, they finally decided to produce one this year.

With the supposed blacklight theme, do you think ALL of the Fundays items will be blacklight? I don't think there been any Star Wars blacklight Pops or sodas. Glow, of course. But not blacklight.

I think a complete blacklight Fundays including the pops would be outstanding, can't wait to find out.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

squidward

Postby squidward » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:52 pm

Stragon wrote:
squidward wrote:

I think a complete blacklight Fundays including the pops would be outstanding, can't wait to find out.

Any Star Wars blacklight would be a welcome addition to the blacklight collection, whether it be Fundays related, Soda or a Soda chase, etc.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:12 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Thanks I think they could have do multiple seasons

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:13 pm

squidward wrote:

In the past, while there have been themed pops, some Freddys weren't themed to the Fundays, specifically, so it's possible to have many non-blacklight Freddys this year as well as blacklight ones.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:14 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:

Unless it bombed, I don't think it was a question that we are getting at least another season. I believe it's really up to how much Ewan wants to do.

Funkofan21

Postby Funkofan21 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:19 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

Unless it bombed, I don't think it was a question that we are getting at least another season. I believe it's really up to how much Ewan wants to do.

True...I hope Ewan is willing to do more cus I've been loving the episodes like many others are
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Mikey_2_times

Postby Mikey_2_times » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:19 pm

Need a new obi vs Vader moment!

Instagram - Funko_2times
Collecting Funko Pops since 2012
Comic con since 2012
Funko Fundays 2017
Funko Fundays 2018
Fundays games 2021
Fundays 2022
Fundays 2023
Love to meet new collectors!

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:21 pm

THIS!

Mikey_2_times wrote:Need a new obi vs Vader moment!

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:21 pm

Funkofan21 wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:

True...I hope Ewan is willing to do more cus I've been loving the episodes like many others are

Episode 3 was amazing IMO.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:24 pm

Mikey_2_times wrote:Need a new obi vs Vader moment!

At first I hated the thought (cuz I'm sure by the end of the season it'll probably be different), but a moment with Obi-Wan staggered and Vader with his lightsaber in the air would be awesome as a moment.

Return to “Pop!”