Box of Fun 2022

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Kwiksilverpop

Re: Box of Fun 2022

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:06 am

digithor wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:
Kwiksilverpop wrote:
Yeah I agree the last eBay sales have continued to dip in price :cheers:

I can see maul definitely going down to 600

I think a lot of us would rather see it go down a lot more. lol

lol agreed! I saw the last two sales wentfor $530 it’s getting there. I’m more hopeful to get a a GITD Freddy maul one day.
Cons: Comikaze' 15, SDCC '16, NYCC '16, Blizzcon '16, ECCC '17, D23 '17, SDCC '17, Blizzcon '17, ECCC '18, SDCC' 18, NYCC '18, DCON '18, SDCC '19, NYCC' 21, SDCC '22
Events: Fundays '16, Fright Night '16, Fundays '17, HQ Grand Opening '17, Fundays '18, Fundays '19, Fundays '22

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:37 am

Kwiksilverpop wrote:
digithor wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:

lol agreed! I saw the last two sales wentfor $530 it’s getting there. I’m more hopeful to get a a GITD Freddy maul one day.

What!? Really so there is hope!

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:02 am

BulletproofMarsh wrote:I was so stoked for Macho man I jumped up saying ohhhhh yeah in me best macho man voice. Being a female I had to dig deep inside to pull that one off. Loved the event but Macho man Freddy definitely made my night. Thank you Funko for that surprise!!!

I really wonder how many other people in the room also said OHHH YEEEAAH and wanted to snap into a Slim Jim when the Freddys as Macho Man were handed out. :roflmao: Definitely hoping for a Freddy as Ultimate Warrior in the future. Would love to see Freddy with that face paint.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:15 am

aprilyoufools wrote:
BulletproofMarsh wrote:I was so stoked for Macho man I jumped up saying ohhhhh yeah in me best macho man voice. Being a female I had to dig deep inside to pull that one off. Loved the event but Macho man Freddy definitely made my night. Thank you Funko for that surprise!!!

I really wonder how many other people in the room also said OHHH YEEEAAH and wanted to snap into a Slim Jim when the Freddys as Macho Man were handed out. :roflmao: Definitely hoping for a Freddy as Ultimate Warrior in the future. Would love to see Freddy with that face paint.

Ultimate Warrior Freddy is a fantastic idea =D> =D> =D>
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:18 am

Kwiksilverpop wrote:
digithor wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:

Maybe one day indeed, otherwise it could be a couple dollars of glow in the dark paint. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:56 am

Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Stragon wrote:

I believe I heard it will be at the Rady Shell, which seems to be between the Hilton Bayfront and the Hyatt

During this year's fundays, they confirmed that it will be at Rady shell.
Collecting since 2014

caziusclay

Postby caziusclay » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:34 am

aprilyoufools wrote:

OOOOH YEAAYYUUUH! I'm pretty sure I annoyed you saying that over and over again throughout that night and the Hall H panel. Thanks for still sitting next to me even when I'm obnoxious. lol.

If there's an ultimate warrior freddy in the future, I definitely will have to paint my face again to match it!
Instagram: @djcaziusclay

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:44 am

caziusclay wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:

OOOOH YEAAYYUUUH! I'm pretty sure I annoyed you saying that over and over again throughout that night and the Hall H panel. Thanks for still sitting next to me even when I'm obnoxious. lol.

If there's an ultimate warrior freddy in the future, I definitely will have to paint my face again to match it!

I wanted to paint my face in the ultimate warrior colors and then my wife said who ? And that ended that idea lol

caziusclay

Postby caziusclay » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:57 am

MPF223 wrote:I wanted to paint my face in the ultimate warrior colors and then my wife said who ? And that ended that idea lol

ouch. that one hurts me too. I was deciding between ultimate warrior, old sting, or road warrior hawk face paint for fundays. All of them were simple enough, but went with UW because I also got the armbands and tassels to add to the fit.

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:00 am

caziusclay wrote:
MPF223 wrote:I wanted to paint my face in the ultimate warrior colors and then my wife said who ? And that ended that idea lol

ouch. that one hurts me too. I was deciding between ultimate warrior, old sting, or road warrior hawk face paint for fundays. All of them were simple enough, but went with UW because I also got the armbands and tassels to add to the fit.

That was my original idea then I just bought a hi viz hat and added stranger things pops on the brim of it and made a neon fundays shirt lol

caziusclay

Postby caziusclay » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:06 am

MPF223 wrote:
That was my original idea then I just bought a hi viz hat and added stranger things pops on the brim of it and made a neon fundays shirt lol

I remember seeing you in the lobby post-event! That was a great outfit. Hope it didn't take too long to create or was difficult to wear/keep stable.

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:10 am

caziusclay wrote:
MPF223 wrote:

I remember seeing you in the lobby post-event! That was a great outfit. Hope it didn't take too long to create or was difficult to wear/keep stable.

It took me a whole minute!! It was very easy very stable it was a little bit heavy to wear all night not gonna lie lol but I’d wear it again hopefully fright night here in NY

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:10 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I believe I heard it will be at the Rady Shell, which seems to be between the Hilton Bayfront and the Hyatt

I must have not picked that up when Brian mentioned it.
Image Image
ImageImage

caziusclay

Postby caziusclay » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:10 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Stragon wrote:

It's also process of deduction as well... it's the only outdoor space near the convention center that large enough to host 2000+ people.

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:19 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:

Oh yes please! Would love to have the Freddy Megapowers!!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:13 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:

I second that idea and raise you an undertaker Freddy

JJLecaros

Postby JJLecaros » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:14 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Stragon wrote:

I do t remember him mentioning anything specific either

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:21 pm

JJLecaros wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Yeah I don't remember a specific mention either and Parks and Cons posted on their Twitter it was gonna be at Rady Shell, too. I wonder if it's the same thing as when Mike Becker announced Fright Night "not on the west coast" during Funko's panel at WonderCon but people automatically came to the conclusion it was gonna be during NYCC.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:57 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Yeah I don't remember a specific mention either and Parks and Cons posted on their Twitter it was gonna be at Rady Shell, too. I wonder if it's the same thing as when Mike Becker announced Fright Night "not on the west coast" during Funko's panel at WonderCon but people automatically came to the conclusion it was gonna be during NYCC.

It was during Brian's final speech and he said next year would be bigger and better at the rady shell out on the bay.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:07 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:

Man, I just heard a podcast where the Big Show was talking about how intense the Ultimate Warrior was in matches and seeing these comments, I really hope they make a Freddy based on him.

DarkSonic

Postby DarkSonic » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:15 pm

Finally got mine and pulled carnage/ russell / destro in a bandits box.

Not what I was hoping for but working through some trades.

May keep carnage still but we will see. Hope everyone got what they were after
WonderCon Fun House 23 - Camp Fundays 23

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:42 pm

Some great stuff this year. Best Fundays event of the last few, in my opinion!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:44 pm

JJLecaros wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:I really wonder how many other people in the room also said OHHH YEEEAAH and wanted to snap into a Slim Jim when the Freddys as Macho Man were handed out. :roflmao: Definitely hoping for a Freddy as Ultimate Warrior in the future. Would love to see Freddy with that face paint.

Perfect!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:26 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:13 am

Mos_Eisley wrote:Some great stuff this year. Best Fundays event of the last few, in my opinion!

Oh definitely, our table had a blast, just was so tired and could barely talk afterwards, and already praying for tickets to next years. I was a plus 1 this year, so hoping for my own invite for next year
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:47 am

JJLecaros wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:I really wonder how many other people in the room also said OHHH YEEEAAH and wanted to snap into a Slim Jim when the Freddys as Macho Man were handed out. :roflmao: Definitely hoping for a Freddy as Ultimate Warrior in the future. Would love to see Freddy with that face paint.

I think freddy as undertaker in the casket would be amazing

Kwiksilverpop

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:00 pm

digithor wrote:
Kwiksilverpop wrote:
digithor wrote:

Maybe one day indeed, otherwise it could be a couple dollars of glow in the dark paint. lol

LOL I hope we don't have to resort to that and we can add it to our collections.
Cons: Comikaze' 15, SDCC '16, NYCC '16, Blizzcon '16, ECCC '17, D23 '17, SDCC '17, Blizzcon '17, ECCC '18, SDCC' 18, NYCC '18, DCON '18, SDCC '19, NYCC' 21, SDCC '22
Events: Fundays '16, Fright Night '16, Fundays '17, HQ Grand Opening '17, Fundays '18, Fundays '19, Fundays '22

gastlecast

Postby gastlecast » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:48 pm

This year's line up for the home box of fun blew my mind but those fundays prime were INCREDIBLE!
One half of the Gastlecast YouTube Channel
www.youtube.com/gastlecast
instagram: @gastlecast
twitter: @gastlecast
email: gastlecast@gmail.com

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:51 pm

gastlecast wrote:This year's line up for the home box of fun blew my mind but those fundays prime were INCREDIBLE!

I didn't think much of the online box of funs. THe darth maul was the only one the rest were just head swaps.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:21 pm

gastlecast wrote:This year's line up for the home box of fun blew my mind but those fundays prime were INCREDIBLE!

Loved the box of fun for the event and that were shipped out, both were sweet! The Fundays prime was rad! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:34 pm

caziusclay wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

It's also process of deduction as well... it's the only outdoor space near the convention center that large enough to host 2000+ people.

So more tickets will be available. That’s great.
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:36 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Interesting. I still want to see where they will host Fright Night. Parking for me will be an issue if it’s in midtown.
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:40 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
JJLecaros wrote:I do t remember him mentioning anything specific either

It was during Brian's final speech and he said next year would be bigger and better at the rady shell out on the bay.

Oh I heard that part I just slightly didn’t catch where. I can’t wait. Let the count down begin. :cheers:
Image Image
ImageImage

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:17 am

DarkSonic wrote:Finally got mine and pulled carnage/ russell / destro in a bandits box.

Not what I was hoping for but working through some trades.

May keep carnage still but we will see. Hope everyone got what they were after

It’s like you said, may not have been what you were after but that is what trading is for and you meet new people that way too.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:19 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:Yeah I don't remember a specific mention either and Parks and Cons posted on their Twitter it was gonna be at Rady Shell, too. I wonder if it's the same thing as when Mike Becker announced Fright Night "not on the west coast" during Funko's panel at WonderCon but people automatically came to the conclusion it was gonna be during NYCC.

Oh I heard that part I just slightly didn’t catch where. I can’t wait. Let the count down begin. :cheers:

Yes, it will be a whole new experience, now outdoors, so many new opportunities open up with a new venue.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:19 am

Stragon wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Yes, it will be a whole new experience, now outdoors, so many new opportunities open up with a new venue.

Hopefully the weather holds up. I felt kinda of chilly last week during SDCC at night.
Image Image
ImageImage

Karubin

Postby Karubin » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:21 am

Yes, this year's online BOF is incredible. It really doesn't have any characters I will say is horrible.

The three Fundays Prime are the best out of all the Freddy Funko IMO. :freddy2:

Hope next year, we will see Megatron and maybe some Anime Freddy.

Calvin
IG: karubin_funko
Twitter: Karubin_funko

Main Line: DBZ, MHA, Naruto, NBA, Anime, Kingdom Hearts, and Overwatch
Sub Line: Freddy Funko, Pop Asia, Marvel, DC, and etc.
Pop!: 2,000+
Dorbz: 150+
ISO: Atomic Freddy & Hall H Freddy

Funko events attended FUNday 2019: Team Loko Moko, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FunKon 2021, Virtual FUNday 2021: Team Proto Punks

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:57 am

SpaceDude wrote:

Loved the box of fun for the event and that were shipped out, both were sweet! The Fundays prime was rad! \:D/

They were good, except missing out on them.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

mnkykng77

Postby mnkykng77 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:39 am

Yea the Funday’s Prime are awesome. I still can’t believe I have them.
Image Image

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:08 am

I am waiting for the prices to drop but I will be chasing the online Freddy's for some time. There were so many that hit our areas of collections. They really went all out with hitting so many different fandoms. It was hard to not to get at least one Freddy out of a box that fit your interest.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

Return to “Pop!”