Blacklight Pop Moments

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
PopPChulo

Re: Blacklight Pop Moments

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:01 pm

The_Avatar_Wan wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
The_Avatar_Wan wrote:
Yeah the Avatar ones would be really cool too. Those would be really good contrast coloring for all the characters.

Yeah I feel like the detail would really do well. I mean there are scenes from the original movie that would really lend itself to that black light coloring. I’m interested in seeing what else comes from the franchise

Oh yeah, I think most of the scenes from the original movie would do well with the black light treatment. Seeing them do the lightcycles would be really cool too.

With the new movie on the horizon I anticipate we will see some additional pops on the way pertaining to the new movie. I’m sure there is new characters and moments that will do well
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:53 pm

A blacklight moment of Alice and Wonderland would be cool. I know it would look amazing because the wave of A & W BL pops are so vibrant and awesome.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:39 am

lavery01 wrote:A blacklight moment of Alice and Wonderland would be cool. I know it would look amazing because the wave of A & W BL pops are so vibrant and awesome.

Those did turn out nice.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Meowmix4

Postby Meowmix4 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:57 am

I recently watched the fear street series on Netflix and I feel like those movies could have some cool black light moments.

Horror movies definitely come to mind though

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:26 am

Meowmix4 wrote:I recently watched the fear street series on Netflix and I feel like those movies could have some cool black light moments.

Horror movies definitely come to mind though

That would be nice to have
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:55 am

PopPChulo wrote:
The_Avatar_Wan wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
Yeah I feel like the detail would really do well. I mean there are scenes from the original movie that would really lend itself to that black light coloring. I’m interested in seeing what else comes from the franchise

Oh yeah, I think most of the scenes from the original movie would do well with the black light treatment. Seeing them do the lightcycles would be really cool too.

With the new movie on the horizon I anticipate we will see some additional pops on the way pertaining to the new movie. I’m sure there is new characters and moments that will do well

Need some of those mechs as rides!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:35 pm

digithor wrote:
lavery01 wrote:A blacklight moment of Alice and Wonderland would be cool. I know it would look amazing because the wave of A & W BL pops are so vibrant and awesome.

Those did turn out nice.

Black light moment for Alice in wonderland could actually turn out to be pretty nuts tbh
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:52 pm

:fdo91: :freddy2: etrigan the demon blackligt chase looks so goodlove that pop common also

WayneNC704

Postby WayneNC704 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:57 pm

I think we are getting close to the BL era being over

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:17 pm

Slowed down on them a lot, I wouldn't say over though.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”