What do you want to see as a Pop/Loungefly Combo?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MadForAlice

What do you want to see as a Pop/Loungefly Combo?

Postby MadForAlice » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:49 am

Hey everyone!

With the Ratatouille combo being released earlier this month, and Stitch releasing tomorrow. I'm curious to see what you all would want to see next!

I'm VERY excited about Stitch Tomorrow, I would really love to see a Sailor Moon Metallic Pop with Bag Combo. I feel like a Metallic Sailor Moon would look amazing and Loungefly could make such an amazing bag to go with it! Maybe even a Moon Stick bag where Sailor Moon could be displayed in the gap of the crescent.

Excited to hear what you all would love to see Funko/Loungefly come up with!

FunkoBurro3

Re: What do you want to see as a Pop/Loungefly Combo?

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:06 am

The bag/pop combo is a great idea. I like that lounge is attempting to make the bag neutral for most to wear. I
enjoyed The Boba Fett Bag combo from nycc! It’s awesome and so is the pop.

I would wanna see a planet express ship bag with metallic bender (or any other members or the crew ship from
Futurama)

As well maybe a Wonder Woman pop and her ship (see through bag or no bag at all since it’s invisible)
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-SDCC-Special Edition 2021- Pop! Quiz - Auditions (Rejected)
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023
-Camp Fundays 2023 (Sandwich survivor!)

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:11 am

I would love Sailor Moon anything! I also would buy another Sanrio or Hello Kitty bag/Pop combo, I really liked that one. Maybe Hello Kitty as Sailor Moon to really complete my wishlist lol
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:03 am

I would personally love to see a Freddy Funko, anyone from ATLA and some Disney Parks one (specially Haunted Mansion). I’ve really enjoyed what Funko and Loungefly have been doing recently and it’s a cool way to wear your favorite character to fandom!
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:15 am

kihou wrote:I would love Sailor Moon anything! I also would buy another Sanrio or Hello Kitty bag/Pop combo, I really liked that one. Maybe Hello Kitty as Sailor Moon to really complete my wishlist lol

I would love to see this! I'm a collector of Sanrio as well, I remember being way more excited for the HK Bag back in 2020 than I was for the Boba Fett bag hahaha.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:40 am

lazcommalisa wrote:I would personally love to see a Freddy Funko, anyone from ATLA and some Disney Parks one (specially Haunted Mansion). I’ve really enjoyed what Funko and Loungefly have been doing recently and it’s a cool way to wear your favorite character to fandom!

A Freddy Crown pin collector bag would be awesome with a Freddy!
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:19 pm

kihou wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:I would personally love to see a Freddy Funko, anyone from ATLA and some Disney Parks one (specially Haunted Mansion). I’ve really enjoyed what Funko and Loungefly have been doing recently and it’s a cool way to wear your favorite character to fandom!

A Freddy Crown pin collector bag would be awesome with a Freddy!

That would be super cool!

I also love the idea of a haunted mansion pop/bag combo. Constance Glow would be incredible!

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:20 pm

How'd everyone do today? That was so fast!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:46 pm

MadForAlice wrote:How'd everyone do today? That was so fast!

I did awesome, got it with no problem. Such a cool combo to have in my collection. I would also like to see a looney tunes/combo of Lola Bunny or a GITD Witch Hazel. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:50 pm

I was not trying for this release but saw it sold out in under a minute (craziness). Congrats to whoever got Stitch today. Hopefully, this means more combos of Bags and characters in the future!
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:51 pm

kihou wrote:I would love Sailor Moon anything! I also would buy another Sanrio or Hello Kitty bag/Pop combo, I really liked that one. Maybe Hello Kitty as Sailor Moon to really complete my wishlist lol

Yesss! I want more Sailor Moon!! I just picked up a few pairs of the vans and Sailor Moon collab shoes and was looking for a LF to go with them and I only saw the pink one from BoxLunch which doesn’t really scream Sailor Moon at me :/ it’s pretty don’t get me wrong but I’d love more :)
Image Image

becks77

Postby becks77 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:08 pm

Considering they've been so hard to obtain, not sure I really want to make a suggestion. Lol. :rolleyes: :blackeye:
:freddy3: Hello, I'm Becks | Los Angeles, CA
Instagram: @west_coast_pop_n

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:03 pm

Anything but TMNT so I don’t have to try and get it lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

McMikins

Postby McMikins » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:15 pm

I know my wife would love to see a Hocus Pocus with a diamond edition Winifred Sanderson flying on broom. I on the other hand would want a Big Bang Theory combo; that would be an instant buy for me.
Image Image Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:36 pm

becks77 wrote:Considering they've been so hard to obtain, not sure I really want to make a suggestion. Lol. :rolleyes: :blackeye:

That is something to consider :X
ISO Mystery Minis!

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:46 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:

I was not trying for this release but saw it sold out in under a minute (craziness). Congrats to whoever got Stitch today. Hopefully, this means more combos of Bags and characters in the future!

That did go fast, I am no longer stitch complete.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:12 pm

This is a great question. If they can make an X-Wing bag, then why not a DeLorean? So my vote would be Back to the Future with a Marty McFly Pop and a DeLorean bag.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:12 pm

lavery01 wrote:

I did awesome, got it with no problem. Such a cool combo to have in my collection. I would also like to see a looney tunes/combo of Lola Bunny or a GITD Witch Hazel. lol

A Witch Hazel would be so cool to see in pop form. My boyfriend has the Original funkovision Bugs and Witch Hazel. But I'm so surprised that she isn't in pop form yet! That would be awesome in glow!

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:13 pm

hpellot wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:

That did go fast, I am no longer stitch complete.

Ugh I'm sorry :( It was by far the fastest sell out I've seen in a very long time. If I find out a friend of ours got an extra I'll be sure to let you know!

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:13 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:

I tried and failed. Quickly added to cart. The checkout button seemed to not work. it had a lag. Then a 6-minute queue went to 1-minute and sold out. :-(

The Stitch 626 mold is one of my all-time favorites so I will be getting this Pop eventually, but just not today and not for retail sadly.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:14 pm

squidward wrote:This is a great question. If they can make an X-Wing bag, then why not a DeLorean? So my vote would be Back to the Future with a Marty McFly Pop and a DeLorean bag.

McMikins wrote:I know my wife would love to see a Hocus Pocus with a diamond edition Winifred Sanderson flying on broom. I on the other hand would want a Big Bang Theory combo; that would be an instant buy for me.

I really like all of these ideas. A Delorean with Light up headlights would be a little cheesy maybe But I feel like it would look pretty awesome, hahaha. I wonder what pop they would make for it!

Big Bang would also be cool, I love the idea of Hocus Pocus though. They've been doing such a great job with the diamond collections as of late. That would be sooooo cool!

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:32 pm

MadForAlice wrote:
squidward wrote:This is a great question. If they can make an X-Wing bag, then why not a DeLorean? So my vote would be Back to the Future with a Marty McFly Pop and a DeLorean bag.

McMikins wrote:I know my wife would love to see a Hocus Pocus with a diamond edition Winifred Sanderson flying on broom. I on the other hand would want a Big Bang Theory combo; that would be an instant buy for me.

I really like all of these ideas. A Delorean with Light up headlights would be a little cheesy maybe But I feel like it would look pretty awesome, hahaha. I wonder what pop they would make for it!

Big Bang would also be cool, I love the idea of Hocus Pocus though. They've been doing such a great job with the diamond collections as of late. That would be sooooo cool!

Some great ideas I like the big bang series set the best
ImageImageImage

squidward

Postby squidward » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:49 am

MadForAlice wrote:

Light up headlights? Nah. We need a light up flux capacitor. :-)

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:48 pm

squidward wrote:
MadForAlice wrote:

That would be awesome a light up flux capacitor
ImageImageImage

MadForAlice

Postby MadForAlice » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:46 am

hpellot wrote:
squidward wrote:
MadForAlice wrote:

That would be awesome a light up flux capacitor

That does sound like it would be way cooler! lol lol lol

they_call_me_alex

Postby they_call_me_alex » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:25 am

Could we have a Supernatural Pop with the Impala as the bag?
Or a Breaking Bad Pop with the Winnebago as the bag?

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:00 am

pop/loungefly combo i would have to say a pokeball like backpack and you get a mystery starter pokemon pop randomly. preferably not gen one
Image Image

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:38 am

My wife wants Rescuers and Rescuers Down Under. Maybe the Pop display part could be the message in a bottle scene from the intro with Bernard "trapped" and as for Down Under the cage in the Poachers lair? Both would be awesome and I'd like to see the bag combos get unique pops.

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:07 am

Serlent wrote:pop/loungefly combo i would have to say a pokeball like backpack and you get a mystery starter pokemon pop randomly. preferably not gen one

I'm surprised they haven't done this one yet given the popularity of pokemon pops

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:14 pm

I'm gonna need to see SANRIO combos!

Brutesquad

Postby Brutesquad » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:57 pm

A Shining bag with the classic carpet pattern..the pouch opening could be the doors to room 237…then the Pop could be either the old woman..or just Danny on his trike..

Thehueys

Postby Thehueys » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:36 pm

Brutesquad wrote:A Shining bag with the classic carpet pattern..the pouch opening could be the doors to room 237…then the Pop could be either the old woman..or just Danny on his trike..

I love the idea of a shining bundle. Would be pretty cool, also if they did one with a bag that looked like the door and Jack Torrance could sit in the bag with his head peaking through the axed in door.
Current collection count is over 5000 unique pieces.
FDO: 2023
Fundays: 2018,2019,2021,2022, 2023
Fright Night: 2022
ECCC: 2017,2018,2019,2021
SDCC: 2018, 2019,2022,2023,2024
NYCC: 2019,2022,2023
Wondercon: 2022,2023
C2E2: 2024
FunKon: 2021
Designer Con:2019,2021,2022,2023,2024

Always looking for missing Huckleberry Hound, Freddy Funko and Disney pieces that I’m missing :)

Thehueys

Postby Thehueys » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:39 pm

I know we talked about this one a bit, MadForAlice. But I still think it would be amazing to see an Alice in Wonderland Pop/Loungefly Bundle with the Bag being the teapot and the pop being the dormouse. Being they haven't made a dormouse pop yet, it would cool to have the window at the top to display the dormouse going back into the teapot.
Current collection count is over 5000 unique pieces.
FDO: 2023
Fundays: 2018,2019,2021,2022, 2023
Fright Night: 2022
ECCC: 2017,2018,2019,2021
SDCC: 2018, 2019,2022,2023,2024
NYCC: 2019,2022,2023
Wondercon: 2022,2023
C2E2: 2024
FunKon: 2021
Designer Con:2019,2021,2022,2023,2024

Always looking for missing Huckleberry Hound, Freddy Funko and Disney pieces that I’m missing :)

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:59 pm

runtodere wrote:
Serlent wrote:pop/loungefly combo i would have to say a pokeball like backpack and you get a mystery starter pokemon pop randomly. preferably not gen one

I'm surprised they haven't done this one yet given the popularity of pokemon pops

yeah im guessing licensing might be a problem potentially
Image Image

DiegoLo

Postby DiegoLo » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:29 pm

Daft punk, The bag will be the helmets (Half/Half)
Funko Collectibles Count:1000+ (Need more space)
ISO Freddy Flux (4 of them)

SDCC 2018 - 2019, 2023
NYCC 2021
Fundays (Soon)

DiegoLo

Postby DiegoLo » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:30 pm

DiegoLo wrote:Daft punk, The bag will be the helmets (Half/Half)

But don't know if the licensing is still available
Funko Collectibles Count:1000+ (Need more space)
ISO Freddy Flux (4 of them)

SDCC 2018 - 2019, 2023
NYCC 2021
Fundays (Soon)

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:16 pm

Great idea that would be cool!! =D> :cheers:
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:02 am

Would Love to see a freddy elm street house or a jason camp crystal lake pop & bag combo

NightStyle

Postby NightStyle » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:35 am

I agree a Freddy Funko combo will be cool to see. I would also prefer anything Anime and more of a Naruto combo set would be nice.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:37 am

YOOOOO, now that's dope!

Return to “Pop!”