Fundays 2023 Freddy Wishlist

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
MPF223

Re: Fundays 2023 Freddy Wishlist

Postby MPF223 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:59 am

Freddy as eddie in stranger things would be cool and a high demand one!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:01 pm

magicalme wrote:
Katers wrote:
magicalme wrote:Already thinking of fundays 2023 are we?! I’m sticking with my hope for any The Boys Freddy’s but esp Homelander!! Would also love a Freddy Harry Potter!!

Our Freddy collections will have a hole in them until we get Harry in a Hogwarts uniform!

100% agree!! I wouldn’t mind a Freddy Draco either

Fundays Hogwarts theme with each team being a house. Freddy as Harry, Draco, Cedric and ....well, I don't think we have a good movie option for Ravenclaw. Might have to delve into the realm of books and get a new pop character!
Image ImageImage Image

IHateMondays

Postby IHateMondays » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:22 am

mongoose12 wrote:Hopefully we’ll see our first Simpsons based Freddy this year. I’d love to see Freddy as Mr Plow or Duffman lol

Great idea! I would love to see either of these! :)
I am a new collector and new to FunkoFunatic!

[u]Events Attended[/u]
Star Wars Celebration 2022
Funko Fundays 2022

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:16 am

Katers wrote:
magicalme wrote:
Katers wrote:
Our Freddy collections will have a hole in them until we get Harry in a Hogwarts uniform!

Fundays Hogwarts theme with each team being a house. Freddy as Harry, Draco, Cedric and ....well, I don't think we have a good movie option for Ravenclaw. Might have to delve into the realm of books and get a new pop character!

I'm assuming you mean male ravenclaws, quirrell was apparently a ravenclaw and they already made a pop of him, that would be an interesting Freddy. Could also do ollivander, Lockhart or flitwick

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:33 am

Katers wrote:
magicalme wrote:
Katers wrote:

That sounds like a fun theme for an event, I'd want to go to that.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:44 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
magicalme wrote:

That would be a great idea to divide the 4 teams into houses I think it would make for an awesome theme!

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:05 pm

Would love to see some Anime Freddy as always Stated! Absolutely love “Atomic” Astro Freddy from this year.

Kirito
Tanjiro
Zenitsu
Inosuke
Goku
Vegeta
Freddy Saitama
Freddy as a Sailor Scout would be SO Good too!
Find Me on Instagram.com @Ryespops
Attended: Making Fun Funko Premiere, Disneyland Funatics Day Out, Funko Fundays 2017, FDO 8 NYC, Festival of Fun 2021, Funko Fundays 2022 :compress:

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:43 pm

Katers wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
Katers wrote:
It just occured to me....Freddy dressed in Hogwarts gear is going to look remarkably like a previously unknown Weasley! This just makes me want him more now!

Absolutely.

Of course, Freddy does take his costumes seriously, so he'd probably dye his hair, and paint on the scar. Can't imagine him not dressing up as Harry for his first Hogwarts outing!

Have to do it full force or not at all right?
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:55 pm

Swatrob wrote:
Katers wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
Absolutely.

Of course, Freddy does take his costumes seriously, so he'd probably dye his hair, and paint on the scar. Can't imagine him not dressing up as Harry for his first Hogwarts outing!

I would take any Potter Freddy. BUT.... it would begin with Voldemort and/or Dumbledore Freddys for me.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:49 am

Ryespops wrote:Would love to see some Anime Freddy as always Stated! Absolutely love “Atomic” Astro Freddy from this year.

Kirito
Tanjiro
Zenitsu
Inosuke
Goku
Vegeta
Freddy Saitama

Really surprised there weren’t any this year. Makes me think there’s a reason they aren’t making em
Instagram- calebshiny

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:36 am

MPF223 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

That would be a great idea to divide the 4 teams into houses I think it would make for an awesome theme!

Just don't overload it with only stuff from that brand.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:53 am

digithor wrote:
MPF223 wrote:
digithor wrote:

they pretty much didn’t do that with the blacklight battle theme I appreciate that they werent all blacklight and did a little bit of a mix so if they did just the Harry Potter theme it wouldn’t be all stuff from that brand lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:00 am

MPF223 wrote:
digithor wrote:
MPF223 wrote:

they pretty much didn’t do that with the blacklight battle theme I appreciate that they werent all blacklight and did a little bit of a mix so if they did just the Harry Potter theme it wouldn’t be all stuff from that brand lol

Well you got to see more black light in Fundays
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:01 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
MPF223 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah i loved the blacklight freddy soda and the blacklight optimus!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:05 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
A must-have no matter what! I can picture it so perfectly in my head now, here's hoping it someday is a reality! [-o<

I got a perfect spot on my office shelf!

I know exactly where mine would go, as well!

Of course, we'll need pictures of this office shelf when the magic finally happens! :cheers:

Pics galore!!

millone

Postby millone » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:45 am

MPF223 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
MPF223 wrote:

Yeah i loved the blacklight freddy soda and the blacklight optimus!

I still need that blacklight soda. One day....

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:30 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
If we all cross our fingers and hope hard enough (and post enough), I think it'll happen! [-o< lol

Lol! You may be on to something with this statement. I am honestly surprised he hasn’t happened as of yet.

Yeah, makes me wonder if they're saving him for something major? Or does he just keep getting bumped down the list for more timely things?

Well we did get a good amount of Marvel Freddy’s this year so maybe that trend will continue I to next year as well.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:46 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:
magicalme wrote:

I'm assuming you mean male ravenclaws, quirrell was apparently a ravenclaw and they already made a pop of him, that would be an interesting Freddy. Could also do ollivander, Lockhart or flitwick

I do mean male Ravenclaw students, I think the movies did us a bit of a disservice here! Via the books, we have Terry Boot, Michael Corner and Anthony Goldstein, but their screen time was limited and unnoticeable. I'd love to see Freddy as Flitwick, but I also think he could just be a random Ravenclaw student and it would work okay. Maybe not for the Ravenclaws...but at least for a change we're not shortchanging the Hufflepuffs! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:47 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
magicalme wrote:

As opposed to another Fundays that we're iffy on? lol

Seriously though, give me a Harry Potter themed Fundays and I would lose my mind over it! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:51 am

Swatrob wrote:
Katers wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
Absolutely.

Well, you're either a wizard or you're not, right? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:54 am

MPF223 wrote:
digithor wrote:
MPF223 wrote:

One HP themed Freddy per box, and the rest can be a fun mix of the usual lines to make us all lose our minds and set off a trading frenzy! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:12 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Lol! You may be on to something with this statement. I am honestly surprised he hasn’t happened as of yet.

Yeah, makes me wonder if they're saving him for something major? Or does he just keep getting bumped down the list for more timely things?

Well we did get a good amount of Marvel Freddy’s this year so maybe that trend will continue I to next year as well.

Here's hoping! If we don't expand the Marvel Freddy collection, are we even doing this right? We must have all the Marvel Freddys! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:40 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
MPF223 wrote:
digithor wrote:

If you were lucky enough to go.
ImageImageImageImage

SincityFunko

Postby SincityFunko » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:59 am

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Here's hoping! If we don't expand the Marvel Freddy collection, are we even doing this right? We must have all the Marvel Freddys! :cheers:

Yea they probably will bring more marvel Freddy’s
Hi, I’m Cesar | Las Vegas, NV
IG: Sincityboii

Ryespops

Postby Ryespops » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:25 pm

Stat32111 wrote:
Ryespops wrote:Would love to see some Anime Freddy as always Stated! Absolutely love “Atomic” Astro Freddy from this year.

Kirito
Tanjiro
Zenitsu
Inosuke
Goku
Vegeta
Freddy Saitama

Really surprised there weren’t any this year. Makes me think there’s a reason they aren’t making em

Oh it deff has to deal with licensing.
Find Me on Instagram.com @Ryespops
Attended: Making Fun Funko Premiere, Disneyland Funatics Day Out, Funko Fundays 2017, FDO 8 NYC, Festival of Fun 2021, Funko Fundays 2022 :compress:

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:59 pm

The wwe Freddy’s have always been a hit in my opinion. I’d love to continue seeing more Freddys of wrestlers who had colorful and vibrant attire. Ultimate warrior and Ric Flair immediately come to mind.

LucyAnn

Postby LucyAnn » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:22 am

More diecast pops would be great

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:09 am

Freddy as John Wick would be cool, especially with the new moving coming out next year. Could have a more limited bloody version, too.
Poppin'

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:52 am

We got spiderman and carnage Freddy’s, would love to see a green goblin or electro freddy if we’re going down the path of spideyverse freddys lol

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:30 am

[quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"]

Of course, Freddy does take his costumes seriously, so he'd probably dye his hair, and paint on the scar. Can't imagine him not dressing up as Harry for his first Hogwarts outing![/quote]

Have to do it full force or not at all right?[/quote]

Well, you're either a wizard or you're not, right? lol[/quote]

I want to be a wizard!
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:56 pm

[quote="mongoose12"]We got spiderman and carnage Freddy’s, would love to see a green goblin or electro freddy if we’re going down the path of spideyverse freddys lol[/quote]

kingpin would be great s well!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Panda

Postby Panda » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:59 pm

like people mentioned hopefully more Freddy's in Anime form

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:05 am

[quote="SincityFunko"][quote="Katers"][quote="Kal-El-051"]

Well we did get a good amount of Marvel Freddy’s this year so maybe that trend will continue I to next year as well.[/quote]

Here's hoping! If we don't expand the Marvel Freddy collection, are we even doing this right? We must have all the Marvel Freddys! :cheers:[/quote]
Yea they probably will bring more marvel Freddy’s[/quote]

Marvel Freddys seem to be a consistent theme, and I'm grateful for that! I'm hoping that Freddy keeps showing up as Avengers until I have a full team lineup, though I'm not picky about what that lineup consists of! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:06 am

[quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"]

Of course, Freddy does take his costumes seriously, so he'd probably dye his hair, and paint on the scar. Can't imagine him not dressing up as Harry for his first Hogwarts outing![/quote]

I want to be a wizard![/quote]

Don't we all? Now we just need Freddy to want to be a wizard! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:11 am

[quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"]

Don't we all? Now we just need Freddy to want to be a wizard! \:D/[/quote]

What if he already has, but we can't see it since we are non-magic people. lol
ImageImageImageImage

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:44 am

[quote="digithor"][quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"]

What if he already has, but we can't see it since we are non-magic people. lol[/quote]

Haha we are just a bunch of muggles

FunkoVandal413

Postby FunkoVandal413 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:44 am

[quote="MPF223"][quote="digithor"][quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"][quote="Swatrob"][quote="Katers"]

What if he already has, but we can't see it since we are non-magic people. lol[/quote]

Omg yes, I'd love this become true one day!
IG Manifiesto_413
Funko Collector since 2011, dedicated and with a crown tattoo. My biggest goals are to become a HoF member and attend Fundays someday.
C2E2 '19, '20, '21, '23
FunKon '21
Fan Expo '22, '23
Anime Magic '22, '23
Anime Central '23
Anime Senpai '23
Days of the Dead Staff '19, '21, '22, '23
Anime Midwest Staff '23

:freddy2:

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:26 am

Im all focused on a fright night wishlist at the moment lol maybe Harry Potter can make an appearance there or freddy as Voldemort

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:11 pm

[quote="MPF223"]Im all focused on a fright night wishlist at the moment lol maybe Harry Potter can make an appearance there or freddy as Voldemort[/quote]

I'm drawing a blank, but have they ever done Harry Potter Freddy's? They could definitely make a ton.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:15 pm

[quote="CaseyJones14"][quote="MPF223"]Im all focused on a fright night wishlist at the moment lol maybe Harry Potter can make an appearance there or freddy as Voldemort[/quote]

I'm drawing a blank, but have they ever done Harry Potter Freddy's? They could definitely make a ton.[/quote]

Not that I’m aware of! Im pretty confident they haven’t

Return to “Pop!”