Pop Rocks

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Funkolotz1622

Re: Pop Rocks

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:20 pm

scullysdad wrote:
yuhaishen wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
Congrats! I haven't seen my Hot Topic post that they got it in so I might just go and see if they have any. I can't place what video they are from in the four pack, but I really appreciate that they are in different outfits than the singles.

You probably already know this but it is now available to order online through Hot Topic!
I'm thinking on getting another set to have them out of the box but that 4 pack is pricey lol
The outfit is actually the promo from Blackpink Born Pink tour, black and white photo

Thanks for letting me know about the outfits. I saw someone say Pink Venom, but it definitely wasn't that.

I did end up getting on in store. I didn't notice until I got him that it has a little damage on the top, but you are right about the price - I am not going to spend $65 more to replace a crease you can't even see when it's on the shelf.

I think you can still swap it, if hottopic still have them on shelves
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

sxrgio115

Re: Pop Rocks

Postby sxrgio115 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:19 pm

I know they already made the Reanimation and Hybrid Theory albums for Linkin Park, but not making Meteora is insanely criminal. I would’ve assumed the resurgence from their 20th Anniversary “Lost” song would’ve pushed Funko to make it, but unfortunately nothing. :pale:
- Bleach Proto Collector
- Funko Events on Top!
- Anime Fanatic
Wondercon 2023, SDCC 2023, Fright Night 2022, Killer Klowns!!

:whdat:

Return to “Pop!”