Online Fright Night Box update

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Rcmal1

Re: Online Fright Night Box update

Postby Rcmal1 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:49 am

Fugly16 wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
twitter was flooded with flippers knocking the pops...magically they are 'loving' the soda merch since they have drastically lower LE numbers.

Do we know the contents of the box yet? I didn't get one but was looking to pay the ebay tax and purchase one. Would be helpful to know ahead of time.

yeah I think displaygeek on IG had a visual matrix of the possible combinations

Thank you!

jessishere

Postby jessishere » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:04 pm

Thrilled to have gotten the BOFright. I’ll be at NYCC tomorrow hoping to trade Hannibal, Spirit, and Green zombie pops and Masked Soldier and Freddy Funko (5000) soda for Nosferatu + Creature from the Black Lagoon pops or Mr. Hyde (flocked), Werewolf (either or both), and Devil (either or both) sodas. I’d rather trade with a fan who wants some of what I have than buy from a flipper online.

zachattack

Postby zachattack » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:17 pm

My box of fright wasn't in my delivery.. The Fright Night Shirt was and a gift box (even though I didn't order that..) So I'm pretty upset...
Sincerely,
Zach Attack!
Funatic of the Month for March 2024
Photo-A-Day Challenge December 2023 "Movie Night"
FunkoSodaSaturday Winner April 2022

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:00 pm

zachattack wrote:My box of fright wasn't in my delivery.. The Fright Night Shirt was and a gift box (even though I didn't order that..) So I'm pretty upset...

That sucks! Hopefully they set a few aside for errors like that. Hope it works out.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:01 pm

zachattack wrote:My box of fright wasn't in my delivery.. The Fright Night Shirt was and a gift box (even though I didn't order that..) So I'm pretty upset...

Ahh man that sucks, sorry to hear that. I’m still waiting on mine to be delivered. #-o what are they doing for you, if you don’t mind me asking?
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

zachattack

Postby zachattack » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:13 pm

lavery01 wrote:

Ahh man that sucks, sorry to hear that. I’m still waiting on mine to be delivered. #-o what are they doing for you, if you don’t mind me asking?

I'm not sure yet. I emailed them earlier and haven't heard back yet. Really hoping there is an extra they can send. I wanted this box more than the box of fun. Also sucks when I've seen people post that Funko accidentally sent them 2 when they ordered 1.
Sincerely,
Zach Attack!
Funatic of the Month for March 2024
Photo-A-Day Challenge December 2023 "Movie Night"
FunkoSodaSaturday Winner April 2022

NKaiser2121

Postby NKaiser2121 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:33 pm

Selling some of my fright night pops. Creature Black lagoon, Nosferatu, and Sodas… Dr Jekyll, Masked Worker O. All if great shape.
Selling for cost plus shipping. Total $30 each. Pop protector included or bubble wrapped for the soda.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:16 pm

My box finally arrived! I got my favorite soda; Glow Dr. Jekyll! I really liked all the sodas. I think I'm gonna need to pick up black light freddy and spirit either through trades or resale. I wish there were more variety so trading would be easier (for the pops), but the designs are fantastic so i can't complain about that at all.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:39 pm

zachattack wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

I'm not sure yet. I emailed them earlier and haven't heard back yet. Really hoping there is an extra they can send. I wanted this box more than the box of fun. Also sucks when I've seen people post that Funko accidentally sent them 2 when they ordered 1.

Yeah I heard about that. Well I really hope it works out for you and you get your box. Good Luck!

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:03 pm

I love the options of these boxes! The Freddy sodas are so cute :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:05 pm

Got my box, love the figures I got.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

randig

Postby randig » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:19 pm

Came in today, waiting to open night of fright night!
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:48 am

Jade-Rex wrote:My box finally arrived! I got my favorite soda; Glow Dr. Jekyll! I really liked all the sodas. I think I'm gonna need to pick up black light freddy and spirit either through trades or resale. I wish there were more variety so trading would be easier (for the pops), but the designs are fantastic so i can't complain about that at all.

Yeah some more of the pops would have been nice to see.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:07 am

digithor wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:My box finally arrived! I got my favorite soda; Glow Dr. Jekyll! I really liked all the sodas. I think I'm gonna need to pick up black light freddy and spirit either through trades or resale. I wish there were more variety so trading would be easier (for the pops), but the designs are fantastic so i can't complain about that at all.

I'm not attending Fright Night unfortunately, but I feel like they'll have more designs debut then and I'm excited to see!

randig

Postby randig » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:39 am

Jade-Rex wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'm not attending Fright Night unfortunately, but I feel like they'll have more designs debut then and I'm excited to see!

Yes to this! I’m sure there will be a few con specific ones
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

McMikins

Postby McMikins » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:56 am

I can't wait to see what comes in the live event boxes tonight! I was really happy getting the 2k Werewolf soda in my box.
Image Image Image Image

lukeaixin

Postby lukeaixin » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 pm

I'm kind happy I didn't get the box. I don't collect sodas and the pops are not as good as I hoped for.

volsspongebob

Postby volsspongebob » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:28 pm

I know a lot of people wanted the IPs but I like my box and the boxes over all because they remind me of the beginnings of Freddy. I am pumped to see what comes out of the event to add to the line.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the OG Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

MISSING FUNDAYS ON A DAILY BASIS!!

[size=85]Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:47 pm

lukeaixin wrote:I'm kind happy I didn't get the box. I don't collect sodas and the pops are not as good as I hoped for.

Lots of people agree.
Image Image
ImageImage

fbingha

Postby fbingha » Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:17 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
lukeaixin wrote:I'm kind happy I didn't get the box. I don't collect sodas and the pops are not as good as I hoped for.

Lots of people agree.

Lots? Maybe some? What exactly were you hoping for? Movie monster versions of Freddy? LE2000 Pops so you get items instantly worth $100+? There's always a Freddy drought after Fundays so getting new Freddys of any is a win in my book.

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:18 pm

My husband and I got our boxes and we love them...well except the squid game sodas but whatever, we will regift those. LOL I really enjoy these boxes and waiting to see what you get.
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:15 am

volsspongebob wrote:I know a lot of people wanted the IPs but I like my box and the boxes over all because they remind me of the beginnings of Freddy. I am pumped to see what comes out of the event to add to the line.

I like those freddy's when they do them.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Ar7

Postby Ar7 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:29 am

jessishere wrote:Thrilled to have gotten the BOFright. I’ll be at NYCC tomorrow hoping to trade Hannibal, Spirit, and Green zombie pops and Masked Soldier and Freddy Funko (5000) soda for Nosferatu + Creature from the Black Lagoon pops or Mr. Hyde (flocked), Werewolf (either or both), and Devil (either or both) sodas. I’d rather trade with a fan who wants some of what I have than buy from a flipper online.

It's cool you got the box AND are going to NYCC! Hope you connect(ed) with a Funatic to make your mutually beneficial trade. Nice to consider fellow collectors first (fist-bump)
Did someone say, Disney POP!s?
Funko Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:02 am

fbingha wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Lots of people agree.

Lots? Maybe some? What exactly were you hoping for? Movie monster versions of Freddy? LE2000 Pops so you get items instantly worth $100+? There's always a Freddy drought after Fundays so getting new Freddys of any is a win in my book.

I didn’t say me per say, but what I’ve been reading this past week. Had I received a box, I would have been happy. I’m a soda collector and either or Freddy Funko would have sufficed. Not everyone is going to be happy. :dontknow:
Image Image
ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:51 am

fbingha wrote:There's always a Freddy drought after Fundays so getting new Freddys of any is a win in my book.

This year there was a Freddy drought AT fundays, so things are tough all over. and because the hits keep on coming this week i got the Soda i wanted least with the friggin Squid Games, the boring Fright Night shirt Freddy and glowing Dr. Jeckyl.

kristineisjoy

Postby kristineisjoy » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:41 pm

finally got my box in.. boxes are soo cute
LOVING MY FUNKOS!!!!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:32 pm

kristineisjoy wrote:finally got my box in.. boxes are soo cute

This I’ll agree with, I love these boxes. And the fact that the in person and online are slightly different makes it all the better so I have an excuse to keep them both.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:02 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

This I’ll agree with, I love these boxes. And the fact that the in person and online are slightly different makes it all the better so I have an excuse to keep them both.

What's slightly different about them?
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:19 pm

digithor wrote:

Home

Away

TonyFunkoFreakHead

Postby TonyFunkoFreakHead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:33 pm

The reaction on IG to these boxes has been something...I think most of the hate/heat comes from the ppl that were hoping to flip the items...I'm happy to have the ones I want and just sell what I didn't, people expecting too much out of a 10K Freddy lol

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:55 pm

i don't know if mine got stolen or not but it wasn't on my front door but it says delivery, did my part call the shipper and ask around neighborhood but no know what i'm talking about lol
email funko and i hope they can help and hope toy you too
Collecting Funko : 2018
SDCC : 2018, 2023
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

dzinction

Postby dzinction » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:03 pm

Personally, I was happy with the online box but I was disappointed by the quality of the shipping. Opening the box up and seeing the pops being damaged was a let down. I have seen people reach out to customer service and not really getting it resolved either is another let down.

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:36 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:

Home

Away

I didn’t even notice the front art! I only saw the side writing that said online or show. Thanks!
Instagram- calebshiny

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:01 pm

Stat32111 wrote:I didn’t even notice the front art! I only saw the side writing that said online or show. Thanks!

and i didn't even notice that the side was different. so, thank you! lol

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:36 pm

Boszdrew wrote:

i don't know if mine got stolen or not but it wasn't on my front door but it says delivery, did my part call the shipper and ask around neighborhood but no know what i'm talking about lol
email funko and i hope they can help and hope toy you too

I’m in the same boat, mine shows delivered but I did not get it. I know funko was busy this week with the con and fright night so I’m just waiting for them to respond to my email as well.

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:32 am

Mr Yac wrote:
fbingha wrote:There's always a Freddy drought after Fundays so getting new Freddys of any is a win in my book.

This year there was a Freddy drought AT fundays, so things are tough all over. and because the hits keep on coming this week i got the Soda i wanted least with the friggin Squid Games, the boring Fright Night shirt Freddy and glowing Dr. Jeckyl.

Which were you hoping for?
It’s me Lynda

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:07 am

Popfanatics wrote:Which were you hoping for?

ghost was the one i wanted most, and i'd have taken any of the other monsters over the T-shirt or Squid. and i know the glow Jeckyl is more limited, but i prefer the non-glow.

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:17 am

dzinction wrote:Personally, I was happy with the online box but I was disappointed by the quality of the shipping. Opening the box up and seeing the pops being damaged was a let down. I have seen people reach out to customer service and not really getting it resolved either is another let down.

I was hoping that the Creature would not be on the same side as the sodas and it was.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:13 am

Yeah the fright night boxes def beat past fundays box designs imo. They look really amazing.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:23 am

i'm probably late on this, but anyone else notice how the online box and in person box are called out as such? pretty cool detail in my opinion.

Return to “Pop!”