Online Fright Night Box update

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
joshuadoescosplay

Re: Online Fright Night Box update

Postby joshuadoescosplay » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:26 pm

vegasbaby98 wrote:
joshuadoescosplay wrote:
Brutesquad wrote:

I just wanted to say I love your avatar Devil Freddy - so freaking cute!!

Right? Such a rad pop that I couldn’t resist.
ImageImage

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:50 pm

Str3ak19 wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:
You're 100% right. With the awesomeness that was in the fun days box, they have a lot of hype to live up to.

For sure - and it's likely going to be a lot harder. I have a theory that because the one before the Fundays box was, let's say, less appealing, that a lot of people sort of just ho hummed the Fundays one. But now? Eeesh

They certainly could knock this out of the park and over load us with horror Freddy's even some new molds! I just hope it's not a bunch of random crap like the artist series or things like we got before like you said.

I don't know, Artist Series does sound like something that would cause shock and scare collectors so it could fit well in a Box of Fright.lol
Poppin'

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:38 pm

Whatever they decide to do I can't wait for the opportunity to buy a box. Missed out on the online one for SDCC, so hoping for better luck this time.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Jortega321

Postby Jortega321 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:59 pm

theraven00 wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:
runtodere wrote:For sure - and it's likely going to be a lot harder. I have a theory that because the one before the Fundays box was, let's say, less appealing, that a lot of people sort of just ho hummed the Fundays one. But now? Eeesh

They certainly could knock this out of the park and over load us with horror Freddy's even some new molds! I just hope it's not a bunch of random crap like the artist series or things like we got before like you said.

I don't know, Artist Series does sound like something that would cause shock and scare collectors so it could fit well in a Box of Fright.lol

I’m dead! :D
2013 NYCC
2014 1st Pop at NYCC
2014 NYCC
2015 NYCC
2016 NYCC
2017 NYCC
2018 NYCC
2018 1st Proto at NYCC Fugitive Party
2019 NY Toy Fair
2019 NYCC
2021 NYCC
2022 SMF1, SMF2 and SMF Soda
2022 NYCC
2022 Fright Night II

http://www.instagram.com/jersey_jorge

Str3ak19

Postby Str3ak19 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:42 pm

theraven00 wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:
runtodere wrote:For sure - and it's likely going to be a lot harder. I have a theory that because the one before the Fundays box was, let's say, less appealing, that a lot of people sort of just ho hummed the Fundays one. But now? Eeesh

lol lol lol can't argue that logic at all

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:43 pm

theraven00 wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:

I'm frightened already! :eek: :D

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Str3ak19 wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:
You're 100% right. With the awesomeness that was in the fun days box, they have a lot of hype to live up to.

For sure - and it's likely going to be a lot harder. I have a theory that because the one before the Fundays box was, let's say, less appealing, that a lot of people sort of just ho hummed the Fundays one. But now? Eeesh

Oh no - not more artist series!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:40 pm

theraven00 wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:

lol that's not a great type of fright.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:30 pm

Chingy wrote:
I think this would technically count as a "leak" even though it's been debunked and I don't think we're allowed to post or discuss leaks.

i think people's customs are fine, it's only a leak if it's an actual Funko product is always how i interpreted the rule.

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:31 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Chingy wrote:
I think this would technically count as a "leak" even though it's been debunked and I don't think we're allowed to post or discuss leaks.

i think people's customs are fine, it's only a leak if it's an actual Funko product is always how i interpreted the rule.

Ah. Got it. Thanks for the clarification and sorry!

jigsaw

Postby jigsaw » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:37 pm

if its going to be the same as how fundays box was, then imma have to get the online box as well since its going to be different than the ones given at funko fright night!! struggles of being a collector lol
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... BUT NOT YOU.... NOT ANYMORE.
ImageImage

IG: @Jigsaws_movie_room

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

zachattack

Postby zachattack » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:55 pm

Sorry for the confusion with my Freddy Soda's. They were just for fun I promise!
Sincerely,
Zach Attack!
FunkoSodaSaturday Winner April 2022
December 2023 Photo-A-Day Challenge "Movie Night" Winner

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:56 pm

Chingy wrote:
Ah. Got it. Thanks for the clarification and sorry!

nothing to be sorry about, as i said that's just my reading of the rules. at the end of the day, it is usually better to be safe than sorry lol

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:53 pm

I really hope I can get an online box this time. I've missed the last few and love horror, so fingers crossed my luck was saved for this drop
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:35 am

dolphinax2 wrote:Whatever they decide to do I can't wait for the opportunity to buy a box. Missed out on the online one for SDCC, so hoping for better luck this time.

Same thing for me with the last one, looking for this one to be better.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:15 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:
hawkman2 wrote:#-o Title keeps me checking back.

I wonder if we'll get any hint of what the box contains before the sale? We didn't have anything official for the BOF pre-sale, did we?

Personally I'm hoping for Freddys that are more cute universal monster style than the horror style. But if it's a mix so everyone can be happy, then I'll definitely be hoping to make some trades! lol

I feel it's better that there is no hint otherwise more reseller will buy if the box is so good. No leak means better chance for everyone

Agreed, though I'm not sure hints or lack thereof will stop them. Fingers crossed for all of us in here, we really need those boxes!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:17 am

wookieepool wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I wonder if we'll get any hint of what the box contains before the sale? We didn't have anything official for the BOF pre-sale, did we?

Personally I'm hoping for Freddys that are more cute universal monster style than the horror style. But if it's a mix so everyone can be happy, then I'll definitely be hoping to make some trades! lol

I feel it's better that there is no hint otherwise more reseller will buy if the box is so good. No leak means better chance for everyone

I agree with this. If we didn’t hype things so much the flippers wouldn’t know what to flip as easy. Granted that is easier said than done as we all know anything Freddy tends to be a hot item.

Let's hope they're not in here watching as we explode threads with ideas and suggestions and smileys doing this: :mir1: ! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:20 am

Skylirson wrote:
Katers wrote:
hawkman2 wrote:#-o Title keeps me checking back.

I think I hear something about them doing some reveal's before they go on sale

Depending on how that goes, it's going to make it either easier or a lot more difficult to get the box! Definitely doesn't help that Halloween is just such a fun time of year. I'm really looking forward to this box, reveals or not!
Image ImageImage Image

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:21 am

Katers wrote:
Skylirson wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think I hear something about them doing some reveal's before they go on sale

Depending on how that goes, it's going to make it either easier or a lot more difficult to get the box! Definitely doesn't help that Halloween is just such a fun time of year. I'm really looking forward to this box, reveals or not!

I cant wait I love freddy funko pops in general so I will get them no matter what
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:23 am

zachattack wrote:Sorry for the confusion with my Freddy Soda's. They were just for fun I promise!

They look great though, thanks for giving us something fun to look at while we wait for the boxes to go on sale!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:24 am

Skylirson wrote:
Katers wrote:
Skylirson wrote:I think I hear something about them doing some reveal's before they go on sale

I cant wait I love freddy funko pops in general so I will get them no matter what

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, and really hoping that there's a lot of excited posts in here after they drop for sale!
Image ImageImage Image

Dave17251

Postby Dave17251 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:01 am

Think we're getting horror theme for the box? I hope at least for 1 lol

PopTartDownUnder
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby PopTartDownUnder » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 am

phishnpops wrote:Freddy as Beetlejuice would be a must have.

Couldn’t agree more! I would love that =D>

Follow me on Instagram: @Pop_Tart_Down_Under

:freddy2:

PopTartDownUnder
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby PopTartDownUnder » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:28 am

BulletproofMarsh wrote:Halloween is absolutely my favorite time of year!!!! I’m happy with anything honestly. I’m sure Funko has some of their very own Halloween mascots in these boxes. I cannot wait to be blown away!!!

It’s my favourite time of year too :D Looking forward to seeing what they do with this Fright Night BOF.

PopTartDownUnder
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby PopTartDownUnder » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 am

Skylirson wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
Skylirson wrote:I need to try and complete the Halloween freddy set

Yeah I think they will do another Halloween set. The first one was really popular!

I need a Christmas freddy drop

Agreed! Christmas Freddy NFT drop would be fire! :cherry:

PopTartDownUnder
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby PopTartDownUnder » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:37 am

theraven00 wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:28 am

PopTartDownUnder wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
Str3ak19 wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hopefully we get one sooner than later!
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:35 am

Dave17251 wrote:Think we're getting horror theme for the box? I hope at least for 1 lol

i mean, getting some christmas themed freddys in this box is always a possibility lol but i would lean towards thinking it will be predominantly horror...if not completely =D>

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:53 am

I’m so excited! These exclusives look so good!!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:54 am

I cant wait to see what we actually get
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:08 am

OK yah I want in LOL!

wookieepool

Postby wookieepool » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:13 am

Katers wrote:
wookieepool wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

I agree with this. If we didn’t hype things so much the flippers wouldn’t know what to flip as easy. Granted that is easier said than done as we all know anything Freddy tends to be a hot item.

Let's hope they're not in here watching as we explode threads with ideas and suggestions and smileys doing this: :mir1: ! lol

I am sure they are. I can say for sure I would fail at being a flipper. I would end up keeping everything. lol
Most call me Emily, some call me Wookiee.

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:24 am

wookieepool wrote:
Katers wrote:
wookieepool wrote:

I am sure they are. I can say for sure I would fail at being a flipper. I would end up keeping everything. lol

So says my den full of pops

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:43 pm

runtodere wrote:
wookieepool wrote:
Katers wrote:

So says my den full of pops

I would think that my job would definitely interfere with trying to flip anything successfully, by the time I got around to selling something the hype would have worn off.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:19 pm

One of these days a post will be an actual update lol
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:23 pm

RogueSolo wrote:One of these days a post will be an actual update lol

It's why I check whenever I see a new post :roflmao:
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

FUNKON 2021

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:05 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
Oh no, why'd you have to go and throw the 'chase' word in there...? ](*,) lol

i sure hope so ... :D

It really will be interesting to see, we don't know yet what way this is going but we sure are excited for it, aren't we? \:D/

We definitely are... Even with the USD exchange rate right now (Since we are from the Philippines) this drop is a must have!
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:18 am

I came here looking for an update on the fright night box of fun. Am I in the wrong place?

post31

Postby post31 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:00 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:I came here looking for an update on the fright night box of fun. Am I in the wrong place?

The only update I know of is that the shipped boxes will have different pops than the ones at the event
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funkon 2021

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:10 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:I came here looking for an update on the fright night box of fun. Am I in the wrong place?

No announcement yet!
Instagram- calebshiny

Return to “Pop!”