FRIGHT NIGHT BOX GUESSES ? Soda and pop ?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: FRIGHT NIGHT BOX GUESSES ? Soda and pop ?

Postby lavery01 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Freddy Pinhead/ Freddy Creeper/ Freddy Hannibal/ Freddy Leatherface is some of my guesses. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

joshuadoescosplay

Postby joshuadoescosplay » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:56 pm

Mert24 wrote:
joshuadoescosplay wrote:Anything Universal Monsters and I’ll be thrilled. But, honestly just horror themed stuff. My main collection base is horror and then Freddy pieces.

Yeah I’m in the same boat I’m 80% horror but don’t own any horror Freddy’s, so I’m hoping for anything horror related.

I recently added the 350 piece Franken Freddy to my collection and it’s a beauty.
ImageImage

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:07 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:It wasn't LE 24 on the Retro Vampire Freddy I think it was actually only ONE or TWO...Reverend got one if memory serves along with a giant painting...the little mini protos were actually tossed out into the crowd since it was so small...I still have all my swag from that night even the bag of fright and the little containers of candy corn with Freddy on em etc... we'll see...people always seem to find something to complain about :roflmao: :freddy2:

Lots more than 2 of those retros. The costume contest finalists all got one and I also believe Gemini had some as well. PPG says 16 which is probably pretty spot on.

No clue how many but I remember the costume contest winners getting a different color Elvira pop for the prize NOT the Retro Freddy...regardless I think the first Fright Night also has the distinction of being the only Funko event interrupted by a visit from the paramedics...what a scene :roflmao:

jumpinlilies

Postby jumpinlilies » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:08 pm

runtodere wrote:
jumpinlilies wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
We have both Wolfman and Frankenstein Freddy’s already, but Mummy would be awesome :)

Freddy as Frankenstein blacklight would be sooo cool !

I wonder if they would use the same mold as the one from Fundays a couple of years ago

Maybe not ... maybe they would use the one where Frankenstein is holding a flower ... just with a freddy head ... I really love that mold so I think it would look really cool

jumpinlilies

Postby jumpinlilies » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:11 pm

brooklyn_geek wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:It wasn't LE 24 on the Retro Vampire Freddy I think it was actually only ONE or TWO...Reverend got one if memory serves along with a giant painting...the little mini protos were actually tossed out into the crowd since it was so small...I still have all my swag from that night even the bag of fright and the little containers of candy corn with Freddy on em etc... we'll see...people always seem to find something to complain about :roflmao: :freddy2:

Lots more than 2 of those retros. The costume contest finalists all got one and I also believe Gemini had some as well. PPG says 16 which is probably pretty spot on.

No clue how many but I remember the costume contest winners getting a different color Elvira pop for the prize NOT the Retro Freddy...regardless I think the first Fright Night also has the distinction of being the only Funko event interrupted by a visit from the paramedics...what a scene :roflmao:

Lol I think I'm finally almost have come to terms that I couldn't get tickets lol. I can't wait for the online fright boxes to drop. I'm excited to see what they have in store

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:33 pm

jumpinlilies wrote:
runtodere wrote:
jumpinlilies wrote:

I wonder if they would use the same mold as the one from Fundays a couple of years ago

Maybe not ... maybe they would use the one where Frankenstein is holding a flower ... just with a freddy head ... I really love that mold so I think it would look really cool

Agree - I would like to see that one too.

Blaze1981

Postby Blaze1981 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:41 pm

Freddy funko as Freddy krueger

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:20 pm

joshuadoescosplay wrote:Anything Universal Monsters and I’ll be thrilled. But, honestly just horror themed stuff. My main collection base is horror and then Freddy pieces.

Universal Monsters would be awesome and I would be thrilled also, can't wait to see what it will be.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:00 pm

I don't really have anu guesses but I love the ones you guys have thrown out.
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:01 pm

Blaze1981 wrote:Freddy funko as Freddy krueger

That would be soooo sick, I’d need it!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:02 pm

I’m hoping for Freddy as Michael Myers. I don’t know how they could pull it off, but I bet they can!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

NKaiser2121

Postby NKaiser2121 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:22 pm

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I think these are going to be better even better then all the Blacklight battle pops. Vecna would be awesome.

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:34 pm

I know they made one back in the day, but since it’s pretty unattainable, this would an awesome variant!
Instagram- calebshiny

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:58 pm

Universal Monsters
Stranger Things
Ahsoka Hall H

Blaze1981

Postby Blaze1981 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:06 am

Stat32111 wrote:

I know they made one back in the day, but since it’s pretty unattainable, this would an awesome variant!

Yes they did.. sorry about that.. but hey who can get enough of freddy krueger?

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:44 am

I could've sworn I saw a leak somewhere. I remember seeing a Freddy Chucky lol
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:13 am

jumpinlilies wrote:
runtodere wrote:
jumpinlilies wrote:

We have the Freddystein with the cell phone, and the OG from Fundays. I wouldn't mind the flower mold either! That would be a cool addition.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:38 am

Great guesses so far .. I love the Elvira Funko soda idea that be awesome and black chase
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:53 am

lavery01 wrote:Freddy Pinhead/ Freddy Creeper/ Freddy Hannibal/ Freddy Leatherface is some of my guesses. lol

Leatherface would be my top pic from those.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:19 am

brooklyn_geek wrote:No clue but I remember being disappointed at the first Fright Night by the lack of Freddy's

i think with them being pretty liberal with Freddy lately (NFT, at home boxes) they'll probably use him for the Fright Boxes as well. but i am fully prepared to be disappointed as usual lol

Blaze1981

Postby Blaze1981 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:03 am

Mr Yac wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:No clue but I remember being disappointed at the first Fright Night by the lack of Freddy's

i think with them being pretty liberal with Freddy lately (NFT, at home boxes) they'll probably use him for the Fright Boxes as well. but i am fully prepared to be disappointed as usual lol

Well times has changed.. look at the black light box.. there was numerous freddy pops.

Blaze1981

Postby Blaze1981 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:04 am

OffTheCHENG wrote:I could've sworn I saw a leak somewhere. I remember seeing a Freddy Chucky lol

Don't believe what you see. It might have been fake. We will find out soon enough.

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:14 am

I think maybe some gitd versions?
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:47 am

Greek187 wrote:Great guesses so far .. I love the Elvira Funko soda idea that be awesome and black chase

This would be sweet.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:34 am

Mr Yac wrote:

There will definitely be Freddys in the Fright Night boxes. He's all over the cover of the Fright Night box they revealed. I dunno if this will make you happy or upset, haha.

Funko4life

Postby Funko4life » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:07 pm

Hellraiser Freddy or Freddy as Eddie with Guitar

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:00 pm

Freddy mummy pop
Freddy as one of the killer klowns pop
Freddy as pinhead pop
Freddy as zombie soda
Freddy as Devil soda

jumpinlilies

Postby jumpinlilies » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:58 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

I am also wondering if there will be that many freddys since there are sodas as well ... no mascots with these ... so honestly anything related to horror will probably end up in there

riddle360

Postby riddle360 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:26 pm

digithor wrote:
riddle360 wrote:Please please let there be a headless horseman and ghost face! Those would be must have for me.

That could be a fun one for them to do.

I’ve been waiting for them to do a pop of it forever. They have the Disney license so not sure why they haven’t done it yet.

sassypops

Postby sassypops » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:53 am

The idea of any horror themed Freddie’s sounds good to me, hoping there’s also glow/bloody variant.
greetings from the seven kingdoms

Breaking Bad Funko Pop introduce me to this hobby.

Pop count: 819

ig: @sillygorgeous

:colors:

squidward

Postby squidward » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:58 am

brooklyn_geek wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I have a photo of the costume contest winners. It's not perfectly clear but I'm fairly sure that they received the retro Freddy vampire glow.

And, didn't Fundays 2015 have someone stand on a chair, fall, and break their leg? It was a bit in the back corner of the room and I didn't see it, but I'd have to guess medical support was provided.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Anhtrung05

Postby Anhtrung05 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:40 am

Glow in the dark Freddy mummy would be awesome!! I hope the Freddy is glow in the dark because it fits the theme more.

squidward

Postby squidward » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:57 am

squidward wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I have a photo of the costume contest winners. It's not perfectly clear but I'm fairly sure that they received the retro Freddy vampire glow.

And, didn't Fundays 2015 have someone stand on a chair, fall, and break their leg? It was a bit in the back corner of the room and I didn't see it, but I'd have to guess medical support was provided.

Here are the photos that I think shows the costume contest winners got a retro Freddy vampire glow.
In the first photo, Brian is holding a bagged item that looks like the retro Freddy.

In the second photo, the bin looks to be filled with retro Freddy's and one of the Grady twins seems to be holding a bagged item.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:59 am

squidward wrote:
squidward wrote:
brooklyn_geek wrote:No clue how many but I remember the costume contest winners getting a different color Elvira pop for the prize NOT the Retro Freddy...regardless I think the first Fright Night also has the distinction of being the only Funko event interrupted by a visit from the paramedics...what a scene :roflmao:

Here are the photos that I think shows the costume contest winners got a retro Freddy vampire glow.
In the first photo, Brian is holding a bagged item that looks like the retro Freddy.

In the second photo, the bin looks to be filled with retro Freddy's and one of the Grady twins seems to be holding a bagged item.

Vintage photos. I like them. They look great. You can see that times have surely changed. :razz:
Image Image
ImageImage

squidward

Postby squidward » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:20 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:Vintage photos. I like them. They look great. You can see that times have surely changed. :razz:

Thank you. I've been posting a series of Fright Night 2016 recaps on my social media. I've shown the Pops and Dorbz, the glow Retro Vampire Freddy, and I'm finally about to post photos inside of the event.

Note to self: take more photos at these events with other Funatics.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:20 pm

squidward wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:Vintage photos. I like them. They look great. You can see that times have surely changed. :razz:

Thank you. I've been posting a series of Fright Night 2016 recaps on my social media. I've shown the Pops and Dorbz, the glow Retro Vampire Freddy, and I'm finally about to post photos inside of the event.

Yes and make sure I’m in the photo. :D
Image Image
ImageImage

Panda

Postby Panda » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:05 pm

already have Chucky and bloody Chucky Freddy from box of fun

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:35 am

That's neat to see those two pictures from the costume contest.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

0mie

Postby 0mie » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:46 am

I’m guessing at least 3x Soda & 3x Pop!

My NFT collections zlyau.wam | wallet.dp | funatic.ftw
FUNKLUB MEMBER #1337

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:01 am

squidward wrote:

Yes I will definitely be making sure a picture is taken with me and the guy with the Squidward grail pins! :cheers: Looking forward to saying hello in person!

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

Return to “Pop!”