SDCC wants

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
OffTheCHENG

Re: SDCC wants

Postby OffTheCHENG » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:15 pm

rontonsoup wrote:We need some more LE numbered pops. Other than that, I’d like to see the rest of the TMNT MMPR pops. I’m not familiar with the comics, but was there a splinter and April?

Definitely more LE pops even though it'll be near impossible to get. I loved the rarity aspect of funko and it it's definitely an conversation starter
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:22 am

Yeah I've been very surprised at the sticker swaps only the last couple of cons. I mean at Star Wars Celebration the Funko booth itself didn't even have any LEs, just Loungefly and the Reedpop store. Kinda funny when you give every other booth all the good stuff and don't keep any for yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SDCC 1999-2023

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:03 am

Blitzfreeze wrote:Yeah I've been very surprised at the sticker swaps only the last couple of cons. I mean at Star Wars Celebration the Funko booth itself didn't even have any LEs, just Loungefly and the Reedpop store. Kinda funny when you give every other booth all the good stuff and don't keep any for yourself.

I guess they doing that to split the crowd and to promote their partner.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:47 am

lshs9903 wrote:Give us some Elden Ring! Malenia would be awesome

This would be a good one!

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:51 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Interesting but we did get a soda last year. I like those molds.

Man I can’t find that soda Entertainment Earth canceled more order unfortunately

What a bummer :(

Now I can’t find it anywhere for retail

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:59 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:Yeah I've been very surprised at the sticker swaps only the last couple of cons. I mean at Star Wars Celebration the Funko booth itself didn't even have any LEs, just Loungefly and the Reedpop store. Kinda funny when you give every other booth all the good stuff and don't keep any for yourself.

Weird they wouldn't keep any for themselves at their booth though.
SDCC 1999-2023

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:58 am

Blitzfreeze wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Weird they wouldn't keep any for themselves at their booth though.

Hopefully its a 1 off coz I remember the zero bag bundle in NYCC is in Funko booth.
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:26 am

funko_gtx91 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:

Man I can’t find that soda Entertainment Earth canceled more order unfortunately

What a bummer :(

Now I can’t find it anywhere for retail

Keep your eye out for a restock
Image Image
ImageImage

FunkoAlphaBravo

Postby FunkoAlphaBravo » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:42 am

OffTheCHENG wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:We need some more LE numbered pops. Other than that, I’d like to see the rest of the TMNT MMPR pops. I’m not familiar with the comics, but was there a splinter and April?

Definitely more LE pops even though it'll be near impossible to get. I loved the rarity aspect of funko and it it's definitely an conversation starter

LE LE LE!!!
Hi all! We’re Annie and Beto. We have been collecting since 2016
ImageImage
ImageImage

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:35 am

I actually had a friend tell me a pop I purchased at SDCC from Funkoville wasn't an authentic SDCC exclusive (instead, he said it was actually the "summer con" exclusive) because of sticker residue from swapping. I realize they're the exact same pop, just with different stickers, but it was wild having to tell them that "no, I literally bought this from the Funko booth at SDCC. I have pictures of me in the line"

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:48 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Hopefully its a 1 off coz I remember the zero bag bundle in NYCC is in Funko booth.

I hope so too, I love a good LE and it's just not the same going to a convention and not seeing them. Seems Funko has all but pulled out of a lot of cons that used to have LE's. e3, DesignerCon, Wondercon? (Don't know if Wondercon ever had LE's)
SDCC 1999-2023

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:50 am

Chingy wrote:

I actually had a friend tell me a pop I purchased at SDCC from Funkoville wasn't an authentic SDCC exclusive (instead, he said it was actually the "summer con" exclusive) because of sticker residue from swapping. I realize they're the exact same pop, just with different stickers, but it was wild having to tell them that "no, I literally bought this from the Funko booth at SDCC. I have pictures of me in the line"

That happened to me via an eBay sale! I bought the Super Silver Super Tails two pack with the SDCC sticker and when I got it saw the sticker residue around the SDCC sticker so I asked for a return thinking I was scammed, buyer was super cool about it and accepted the return and refunded me, then it came out that they ALL had that residue because they all had the gamestop sticker in them and Funko had to peel it off and resticker ALL the SDCC ones.
SDCC 1999-2023

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:00 pm

FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:
OffTheCHENG wrote:

LE LE LE!!!

Once upon a time all Funko Pops were LE! LOL

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:35 pm

rexflexall wrote:
FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:
OffTheCHENG wrote:Definitely more LE pops even though it'll be near impossible to get. I loved the rarity aspect of funko and it it's definitely an conversation starter

LE LE LE!!!

That should be the title of a Funko you tube video. lol
Image Image
ImageImage

bitmap

Postby bitmap » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:14 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:
Chingy wrote:

That happened to me via an eBay sale! I bought the Super Silver Super Tails two pack with the SDCC sticker and when I got it saw the sticker residue around the SDCC sticker so I asked for a return thinking I was scammed, buyer was super cool about it and accepted the return and refunded me, then it came out that they ALL had that residue because they all had the gamestop sticker in them and Funko had to peel it off and resticker ALL the SDCC ones.

I did not know this was a thing. wild that they messed up on the original sticker lmao

darqa

Postby darqa » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:44 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:
Chingy wrote:

I am wondering where they think the SDCC sticker was from. Like if someone is selling just the sticker to be used for this type of scam or if they think it is a faked sticker.

darqa

Postby darqa » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:56 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:
Chingy wrote:

I am wondering where they think the SDCC sticker was from. Like if someone is selling just the sticker to be used for this type of scam or if they think it is a faked sticker.

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:06 pm

Still wishing for an Impractical Jokers 4 pack (and hopefully they still can make it with Joe) I just feel it fits perfect for Comic Con since they’ve always made appearances at this event
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Whygonechin

Postby Whygonechin » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:33 am

Seeing the LE talk, it would be fitting to add a Kang variant (MCU) and some few trending things like John Wick 4 (I'm gonna say Donnie Yen's character) to bring the hype back up for those.

RicoSabroso

Postby RicoSabroso » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:54 am

im just assuming some last of us, antman, mando, one piece, bad batch

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:23 am

darqa wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:
Chingy wrote:

There's definitely fake stickers floating around. I see posts about how to tell the difference between a fake and an authentic sticker every time a new sticker is rolled out from Funko. Sad, but true.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:56 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:

LE LE LE!!!

HA! It should!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:04 am

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

HA! It should!

BTW I finally watched Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio. It was great and I loved the ending. :love4:
Image Image
ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:23 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

HA! It should!

BTW I finally watched Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio. It was great and I loved the ending. :love4:

It was an excellent watch, great interpretation!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:28 am

rexflexall wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
HA! It should!

It was an excellent watch, great interpretation!

Yes. Guillermo did an excellent job
Image Image
ImageImage

darqa

Postby darqa » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:26 pm

Chingy wrote:
darqa wrote:

There's definitely fake stickers floating around. I see posts about how to tell the difference between a fake and an authentic sticker every time a new sticker is rolled out from Funko. Sad, but true.

Wow that's sad to hear but good to be aware about it.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:31 pm

my true want for this sdcc? the return of le480 merch lol

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:13 pm

Chingy wrote:
darqa wrote:

Yeah if you look on eBay and etsy within like a week after SDCC the counterfeit stickers already start cropping up. The crazy thing is they have the technology to print the right size and shape, but they always mess up on spacing, font, or color.
SDCC 1999-2023

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:46 am

rexflexall wrote:
FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:
OffTheCHENG wrote:Definitely more LE pops even though it'll be near impossible to get. I loved the rarity aspect of funko and it it's definitely an conversation starter

LE LE LE!!!

I know right! I remember when LE was really LE. Just like when chases were 1/36 lol The thirst and hunt was real back then!
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:47 am

Whygonechin wrote:Seeing the LE talk, it would be fitting to add a Kang variant (MCU) and some few trending things like John Wick 4 (I'm gonna say Donnie Yen's character) to bring the hype back up for those.

I actually wouldn't mind that at all! I can tell you this for sure, I was super glad Funko threw a curveball last year at the Fundays pop! I wasn't expecting Optimus Prime Freddy..especially Metallic Optimus Prime Freddy!
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:31 am

OffTheCHENG wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
FunkoAlphaBravo wrote:

LE LE LE!!!

I know right! I remember when LE was really LE. Just like when chases were 1/36 lol The thirst and hunt was real back then!

I wish I was collecting back then
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:41 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
OffTheCHENG wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

I wish I was collecting back then

I wish I had gotten more earlier!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:10 pm

mongoose12 wrote:my true want for this sdcc? the return of le480 merch lol

and le12s/le24s for fundays freddys? lol lol
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Blitzfreeze

Postby Blitzfreeze » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:46 pm

I want the "holes" blob thing and the prism lightning head thing from Antman and Wasp.
SDCC 1999-2023

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:53 pm

renardchua wrote:

You know I love chaos lol so that’a a yes

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:45 am

renardchua wrote:

Not going to lie...seeing those LE24's and not getting made me a bit salty lol
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

drtorch

Postby drtorch » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:54 am

2017fanatic wrote:Still wishing for an Impractical Jokers 4 pack (and hopefully they still can make it with Joe) I just feel it fits perfect for Comic Con since they’ve always made appearances at this event

That would be fun! I love the impractical jokers. But would it be a 3 pack because Joe is gone. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:19 am

Whygonechin wrote:Seeing the LE talk, it would be fitting to add a Kang variant (MCU) and some few trending things like John Wick 4 (I'm gonna say Donnie Yen's character) to bring the hype back up for those.

Donnie Yen! YES!

NoobMaster69

Postby NoobMaster69 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:26 am

OffTheCHENG wrote:

I actually wouldn't mind that at all! I can tell you this for sure, I was super glad Funko threw a curveball last year at the Fundays pop! I wasn't expecting Optimus Prime Freddy..especially Metallic Optimus Prime Freddy!

Just like Loki and metallic Loki! My favorite was the Blacklight Freddy prime - that went to a different team but it was probably my favorite of the night.

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:13 pm

drtorch wrote:
2017fanatic wrote:Still wishing for an Impractical Jokers 4 pack (and hopefully they still can make it with Joe) I just feel it fits perfect for Comic Con since they’ve always made appearances at this event

That would be fun! I love the impractical jokers. But would it be a 3 pack because Joe is gone. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Needs to stay a 4 pack!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Return to “Pop!”