Overwatch 2 Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Greek187

Re: Overwatch 2 Pops

Postby Greek187 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:15 pm

Vteck wrote:Who still collects OW pops and which OW2 pops would you like to have made considering there have been new characters and new skins added.

Most definitely needs !!! When Funko !!
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

WestIsLeft

Postby WestIsLeft » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:35 pm

With the launch of the "Freddy as Genji" from Fundays last year, I would love to see a bump in new Overwatch pops. Unfortunately, the game isn't as popular as it used to be back in 2018-2019 when the huge line of them went out.

There are definitely some new skins and characters that I would love to see made as pops. Honestly, I mostly collect the ones where theyre in costume. Don't really have any that are OG skins.

LegendOfAsgard

Postby LegendOfAsgard » Wed May 01, 2024 3:36 am

WestIsLeft wrote:With the launch of the "Freddy as Genji" from Fundays last year, I would love to see a bump in new Overwatch pops. Unfortunately, the game isn't as popular as it used to be back in 2018-2019 when the huge line of them went out.

There are definitely some new skins and characters that I would love to see made as pops. Honestly, I mostly collect the ones where theyre in costume. Don't really have any that are OG skins.

On the topic of popularity, Blizzard keeps shooting themselves in the foot with controversial decisions left and right. It's become comical at this point. I agree about the skins. The Halloween skins from the OW1 line of pops were my favorite.

WestIsLeft

Postby WestIsLeft » Thu May 02, 2024 5:11 pm

LegendOfAsgard wrote:
WestIsLeft wrote:With the launch of the "Freddy as Genji" from Fundays last year, I would love to see a bump in new Overwatch pops. Unfortunately, the game isn't as popular as it used to be back in 2018-2019 when the huge line of them went out.

On the topic of popularity, Blizzard keeps shooting themselves in the foot with controversial decisions left and right. It's become comical at this point. I agree about the skins. The Halloween skins from the OW1 line of pops were my favorite.

Agreed! I also have the summer skins! Would be cool to see more summer skins! Like Torb!

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Thu May 02, 2024 10:50 pm

LegendOfAsgard wrote:

Blizzard definitely fumbled this game which is going to affecting licensing and popularity and its sad because I use to love playing OW.
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

funkoldblooded

Postby funkoldblooded » Thu May 02, 2024 11:15 pm

Vteck wrote:
LegendOfAsgard wrote:

Blizzard definitely fumbled this game which is going to affecting licensing and popularity and its sad because I use to love playing OW.

They definitely shot themselves in the foot the way they turned OW into what it is now

LegendOfAsgard

Postby LegendOfAsgard » Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 am

funkoldblooded wrote:
Vteck wrote:
LegendOfAsgard wrote:

They definitely shot themselves in the foot the way they turned OW into what it is now

The gameplay though in OW2 is actually the best its been in terms of PVP. It's just that the promised PVE is no longer existent, the loot boxes were actually a LOT more cost efficient and accessible than the current monetization, the skins now are beyond overpriced (which I guess is market standard now) and just Blizzard as a whole seemingly has turned into a cash grab rather than putting gamers and their fanbase first. :(

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Fri May 03, 2024 10:57 pm

funkoldblooded wrote:
Vteck wrote:
LegendOfAsgard wrote:

yup definitely sad and frustrating
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Fri May 03, 2024 10:58 pm

LegendOfAsgard wrote:
funkoldblooded wrote:
Vteck wrote:

The gameplay though in OW2 is actually the best its been in terms of PVP. It's just that the promised PVE is no longer existent, the loot boxes were actually a LOT more cost efficient and accessible than the current monetization, the skins now are beyond overpriced (which I guess is market standard now) and just Blizzard as a whole seemingly has turned into a cash grab rather than putting gamers and their fanbase first. :(

ill take your word for it but from what i remember the gameplay updates/upgrades were promised long ago but took too long to actually implement.
Hello I'm Victor!!

ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”