Resident Evil Funko Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Nintendocrybaby

Resident Evil Funko Pops

Postby Nintendocrybaby » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:30 pm

I would really love some more Resident Evil Funko pops like Leon in RE2, lady dimitrescu and a 3 pack with her daughters, Chris, so many more they can make I would also love we got re-released of some cause I been wanting to add them to my collection!

RobertFB6SI

Re: Resident Evil Funko Pops

Postby RobertFB6SI » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:36 pm

Leon would be sick!!!!!
:freddy2:

sassypops

Postby sassypops » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:16 pm

I’ve been wanting a pop of Resident Evil fist zombie. Maybe someday.
greetings from the seven kingdoms

Breaking Bad Funko Pop introduce me to this hobby.

Pop count: 819

ig: @sillygorgeous

:colors:

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:53 pm

Another Leon and a Claire Pop would be great.
ImageImageImageImageImage

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:06 am

I've been stuck on Village for a while now, and I really believe there could be some wonderful opportunities for unique molds & characters. It may not be the best Resident Evil game, but it has some great characters & monsters. Plus, after everything good 'ole Ethan has gone through, he deserves some attention!

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:45 am

Nintendocrybaby wrote:I would really love some more Resident Evil Funko pops like Leon in RE2, lady dimitrescu and a 3 pack with her daughters, Chris, so many more they can make I would also love we got re-released of some cause I been wanting to add them to my collection!

That be so dope. I have a leon Kennedy proto in my pc love some RE lol.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:08 am

Imagine if funko brought out a freddy version all of a sudden.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:32 am

RE REMASTERED was amazing. I would love to see a Lisa Trevor Funko Pop.
Image Image
ImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:33 am

wsm10 wrote:I've been stuck on Village for a while now, and I really believe there could be some wonderful opportunities for unique molds & characters. It may not be the best Resident Evil game, but it has some great characters & monsters. Plus, after everything good 'ole Ethan has gone through, he deserves some attention!

Village is one of my favorite RE games to date and I don’t like first person shooter games. I had to make an exception for RE 7 & 8
Image Image
ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:58 pm

I think some Pop moments would be Epic from the games. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:46 pm

I’m so out of touch with the resident evil movies/games. I think I’ve seen all the movies , it’s been so long I really don’t remember, lol besides Alice I couldn’t name or suggest any other characters for pop treatment, but I’m sure the real fans could appreciate a new line of pops.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:18 pm

I wasn’t the at into the RE games when the Pops were released. Kicking myself big time now. However I am pretty surprised RE8 didn’t have any Pop.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:35 pm

Valde wrote:I wasn’t the at into the RE games when the Pops were released. Kicking myself big time now. However I am pretty surprised RE8 didn’t have any Pop.

yeah, like so many others they sat forever and i would do the ole "i'll get them next time" dance. now i'm sitting here with 1 lonely Hunter lol

Biohazard125

Postby Biohazard125 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:27 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Valde wrote:I wasn’t the at into the RE games when the Pops were released. Kicking myself big time now. However I am pretty surprised RE8 didn’t have any Pop.

yeah, like so many others they sat forever and i would do the ole "i'll get them next time" dance. now i'm sitting here with 1 lonely Hunter lol

Once they released these my inner resident evil fan jumped and had to go searching. I have them all so far and really hope they continue the line. So many possibilities on what pops to make but I would love to see some resident evil village pops. or they could continue off and release a wesker pop or the remaining cast (Rebecca chambers, berry,chris). [-o<.

c00kiem0nster

Postby c00kiem0nster » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:32 pm

Wesker was needed a loooooong time ago. He was one of my mains in Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I want more merch of him. His signature coat costume would translate perfectly into a Pop

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:03 pm

Nintendocrybaby wrote:I would really love some more Resident Evil Funko pops like Leon in RE2, lady dimitrescu and a 3 pack with her daughters, Chris, so many more they can make I would also love we got re-released of some cause I been wanting to add them to my collection!

The Leon pop that released some years back is not from RE2? Gotta look it up myself
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Marinex

Postby Marinex » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:04 pm

I would like a new mold of the Classic RE Game pops.
:freddy2:

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:59 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
wsm10 wrote:I've been stuck on Village for a while now, and I really believe there could be some wonderful opportunities for unique molds & characters. It may not be the best Resident Evil game, but it has some great characters & monsters. Plus, after everything good 'ole Ethan has gone through, he deserves some attention!

Village is one of my favorite RE games to date and I don’t like first person shooter games. I had to make an exception for RE 7 & 8

Yeah, I agree with Village being one of the best games despite what people have said. It's a bit lighter on the horror side compared to action which is a bit of a bummer, but I've had a lot of fun replaying it. Even though I think a few earlier ones are still better, Village has a lot more replay value to me. 7 was good too, I enjoyed the DLC's for it especially. They should make some Baker family pieces, they could have some real fun with those!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:33 am

wsm10 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Yeah, I agree with Village being one of the best games despite what people have said. It's a bit lighter on the horror side compared to action which is a bit of a bummer, but I've had a lot of fun replaying it. Even though I think a few earlier ones are still better, Village has a lot more replay value to me. 7 was good too, I enjoyed the DLC's for it especially. They should make some Baker family pieces, they could have some real fun with those!

The earlier RE games will always be Golden. There’s no doubt about that. RE 7 & 8 is a brand new bread. Capcom needed to break away from the norm. RE 4 has a remastered dropping next year. That should be real fun.
Image Image
ImageImage

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:33 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
wsm10 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

The earlier RE games will always be Golden. There’s no doubt about that. RE 7 & 8 is a brand new bread. Capcom needed to break away from the norm. RE 4 has a remastered dropping next year. That should be real fun.

RE4 remake does look great, so I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm actually a big fan of what's been done with RE7&8, but it would seem quite a few aren't happy with the new direction. I think it works & hope they stay the path with the new games inevitably coming. I'd like a bit more on the horror side, but overall I can live with where they're at right now. Excited to see what the DLC brings next week. REALLY excited for the 3rd person mode, it could be almost like a new game.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:53 pm

wsm10 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
wsm10 wrote:

RE4 remake does look great, so I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm actually a big fan of what's been done with RE7&8, but it would seem quite a few aren't happy with the new direction. I think it works & hope they stay the path with the new games inevitably coming. I'd like a bit more on the horror side, but overall I can live with where they're at right now. Excited to see what the DLC brings next week. REALLY excited for the 3rd person mode, it could be almost like a new game.

I was discussing all of this today with a buddy from work. He agrees with the both of us. He can’t stand first person shooter games but quickly adapted solely because of RE. Get your wallet ready, next year is around the corner. :bounce:
Image Image
ImageImage

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:53 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
wsm10 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I was discussing all of this today with a buddy from work. He agrees with the both of us. He can’t stand first person shooter games but quickly adapted solely because of RE. Get your wallet ready, next year is around the corner. :bounce:

Hahaha, absolutely! I'm ready for it, all they can throw at me. RE has been probably my favorite series for what seems like ever. While the quality hasn't always been as great as I'd like, overall it's been a lot of fun. I hope it continues for all of us!

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:12 am

A lady dimitresu would be welcoming… as a 6 inch

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:59 am

wsm10 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
wsm10 wrote:

Hahaha, absolutely! I'm ready for it, all they can throw at me. RE has been probably my favorite series for what seems like ever. While the quality hasn't always been as great as I'd like, overall it's been a lot of fun. I hope it continues for all of us!

Same here. It’s my favorite video game franchise ever. As long as Capcom makes money, RE will never end.
Image Image
ImageImage

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:18 pm

Definitely they can add to the RE line. Would love to see some of the other characters made into pops!

reallycrazydude3

Postby reallycrazydude3 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:45 pm

Ooh this whole conversation is getting me excited for the Dead by Daylight pops. Wouldn't mind Ada and Wesker though!
Excited for SPOOPY SEASON

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:48 pm

reallycrazydude3 wrote:Ooh this whole conversation is getting me excited for the Dead by Daylight pops. Wouldn't mind Ada and Wesker though!

i keep forgetting those are supposed to come out. as for RE i'd love to at least see the merchant from 4.

reallycrazydude3

Postby reallycrazydude3 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:46 am

Mr Yac wrote:
reallycrazydude3 wrote:Ooh this whole conversation is getting me excited for the Dead by Daylight pops. Wouldn't mind Ada and Wesker though!

i keep forgetting those are supposed to come out. as for RE i'd love to at least see the merchant from 4.

Yeah it's been a few months since they were announced. They said they'll be out before the end of this year. We'll see I guess :bounce:

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:42 am

I had forgot about those also, wonder when we will see them.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

reallycrazydude3

Postby reallycrazydude3 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:29 am

digithor wrote:

I had forgot about those also, wonder when we will see them.

Still got time before Halloween :albino: Though it seems unlikely haha

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:34 pm

Hoping we see more RE pops one day. Would love to see Claire and Chris Redfield, Rebecca and Sheva! Even a standard zombie within this line would be cool. Can also do a pop meme of Chris punching boulder lol

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:16 pm

desdin28 wrote:Hoping we see more RE pops one day. Would love to see Claire and Chris Redfield, Rebecca and Sheva! Even a standard zombie within this line would be cool. Can also do a pop meme of Chris punching boulder lol

I would like a pop meme Jill sandwich a la Barry's bad dad joke :P
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:34 am

Definitely would love a Leon pop.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:58 am

I would like to an “unsung hero” BARRY BURTON with his signature 357 Magnum Colt Python. :smt071
Image Image
ImageImage

Funnybob

Postby Funnybob » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:20 pm

There's gotta be Albert Wesker pop some day with a chase of him wearing his trademark evil villain sunglasses!

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:42 pm

Funnybob wrote:There's gotta be Albert Wesker pop some day with a chase of him wearing his trademark evil villain sunglasses!

That would look so cool
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:22 pm

dork_knight wrote:
desdin28 wrote:Hoping we see more RE pops one day. Would love to see Claire and Chris Redfield, Rebecca and Sheva! Even a standard zombie within this line would be cool. Can also do a pop meme of Chris punching boulder lol

LOL this would be cool, or we can get tofu as well!

mcmfma

Postby mcmfma » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:11 am

Freddy as Leon would be nice

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:36 pm

desdin28 wrote:
dork_knight wrote:

LOL this would be cool, or we can get tofu as well!

Can’t stop at Tofu (which I have luckily beat that mode)
We have to have Hunk also lol
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:04 pm

Do u think it'll only b playable characters or are we getting the bows too?

Return to “Pop!”