The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP 74 (3/5/24) the COUNT continues)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
JJLecaros

Re: The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP

Postby JJLecaros » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:16 am

someday she will be mine

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:56 am

JJLecaros wrote:someday she will be mine

It will eventually come up but for what cost ](*,)
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:59 am

archieb wrote:Dunno if anybody mentioned this or caught on at the event, Mike Becker joked about it during Fright Night when they were putting the recipe in the Pop Machine. He said something like "Could it be the missing Hall H Ahsoka Funko Pop?". I was kind of hoping it was and instead we got a DMC Gold lol

Oh wow. I was there and I totally missed that. We all knew this already, but that means that Mike and Brian are aware of the lesser conversations and rumors happening around products

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:23 pm

Maybe it will just roll over to next year's (hopeful) Hall H lol
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:12 pm

Calico88 wrote:
Chingy wrote:
NoobMaster69 wrote:
I think these will eventually surface… but last I heard they were pulled from SDCC and intended to be converted to a giveaway.

Only 184 more days until SDCC. Wouldn't surprise me if they held another Hall H panel and used them as the giveaways.

I hope I don’t miss out on the chance to get it

I have tickets for Wednesday if that’s the case hope I can enjoy what everyone else had last year or better because I really wanted to go 2022 but 2023 will be my first sdcc and hopefully fundays I’ve never been to California as well so lots of first are going to happen in cali

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:38 am

Calico88 wrote:
Calico88 wrote:
Chingy wrote:
Only 184 more days until SDCC. Wouldn't surprise me if they held another Hall H panel and used them as the giveaways.

I hope I don’t miss out on the chance to get it

I have tickets for Wednesday if that’s the case hope I can enjoy what everyone else had last year or better because I really wanted to go 2022 but 2023 will be my first sdcc and hopefully fundays I’ve never been to California as well so lots of first are going to happen in cali

If they do another Hall H panel, it's going to be insane this year. I expect many flippers to bring many family members

Davunko

Postby Davunko » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:57 pm

Hall H next year?! or would be cool if this was given out at Fundays at the Shell

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:38 pm

I hope not lol I want something Special to take back home to the east coast I’m excited

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:38 am

Davunko wrote:Hall H next year?! or would be cool if this was given out at Fundays at the Shell

All the Hall H pops had a Hall H sticker on them and I know they gave out a Hall H Demogorgon at Fundays but I have a feeling that they wouldn't repeat that. If they did though, it would become quite the trend.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:21 pm

Chingy wrote:
Davunko wrote:Hall H next year?! or would be cool if this was given out at Fundays at the Shell

All the Hall H pops had a Hall H sticker on them and I know they gave out a Hall H Demogorgon at Fundays but I have a feeling that they wouldn't repeat that. If they did though, it would become quite the trend.

I do remember seeing people get hall H pops in there box of fun.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:30 pm

willy wonka wrote:
Chingy wrote:

I do remember seeing people get hall H pops in there box of fun.

Yeah almost everyone got a Hall H Demogorgon in their Box of Fun at 2022 Fundays

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:12 pm

It really does seem like Hall H next year makes the most sense. Especially with the timing of the show. But who knows.

Johnatron5000

Postby Johnatron5000 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:34 pm

Definitely waiting on this. Wondering what’s going on.

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:18 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:

It really does seem like Hall H next year makes the most sense. Especially with the timing of the show. But who knows.

I wouldn't mind giving it out at the Hall H presentation. I have been lucky enough to go to Fundays more than once. But letting those that are not able to get tickets to Fundays have a chance at something like this would be a nice gesture.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:38 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

I wouldn't mind giving it out at the Hall H presentation. I have been lucky enough to go to Fundays more than once. But letting those that are not able to get tickets to Fundays have a chance at something like this would be a nice gesture.

And I doubt everyone will get one but it will be like last year where people get random ones depending on which box they pick up. If they do another Hall H presentation it is going to be much crazier to get into. Hopefully they keep it on a Sunday and it is something to look forward to at the last day.

Nihil

Postby Nihil » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:30 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

And I doubt everyone will get one but it will be like last year where people get random ones depending on which box they pick up. If they do another Hall H presentation it is going to be much crazier to get into. Hopefully they keep it on a Sunday and it is something to look forward to at the last day.

Looks like a full day of being in line might be needed for Sunday this year.
Funatic from Philadelphia. Nicolas Cage Super Fan.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:20 am

I would love one of those!

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:25 am

Nihil wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Easily. The cats out of the bag now. Even though there was hype around the 2022 panel and there was a rumor that everyone would get a pop, it wasn't confirmed until the day of and people got two LEs. Now, expectations and excitement will be through the roof.

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:40 am

Chingy wrote:
Nihil wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

Easily. The cats out of the bag now. Even though there was hype around the 2022 panel and there was a rumor that everyone would get a pop, it wasn't confirmed until the day of and people got two LEs. Now, expectations and excitement will be through the roof.

The sunday panels were very fun as well. Not only did we get the pops but Funko put on one hell of a panel. Hoping they can keep it up.

Serch_na

Postby Serch_na » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:10 am

Idk but is an awsome Pop and hopefully they release the other ones that arent in circulation
NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

Davunko

Postby Davunko » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:44 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

Yeah I hope they keep it on Sunday too. I didn't expect to wait in line this past comic con for it lol but i think most were trying to get in the panel before the funko panel

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:50 am

Serch_na wrote:Idk but is an awsome Pop and hopefully they release the other ones that arent in circulation

I take the one Rosario was holding in pics LOL!

Serch_na

Postby Serch_na » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:24 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Serch_na wrote:Idk but is an awsome Pop and hopefully they release the other ones that arent in circulation

I take the one Rosario was holding in pics LOL!

=D> so lucky
NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:18 am

Davunko wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Yeah I hope they keep it on Sunday too. I didn't expect to wait in line this past comic con for it lol but i think most were trying to get in the panel before the funko panel

The line was very easy. If they did something crazy and moved it to Saturday all hell would break loose.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:48 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
Davunko wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

The line was very easy. If they did something crazy and moved it to Saturday all hell would break loose.

Saturday would be a free for all LOL!

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:38 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
Davunko wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

Yeah I hope they don’t move it to a stacked Saturday

keyese

Postby keyese » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:25 pm

I hope it stays Sunday! But I do agree I think this year it will be harder to get into than just walking in like it was before. Even though people do clear out Sunday to return home, I think more people will be adjusting flights/departures to attend :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:05 pm

With an edition of only 500 of this one, it will definitely require a good amount of luck/cash to get it. I’m just glad it didn’t pop up at the recent warehouse sale in Arizona.
Hi! I’m Eric

spider-man_616

Postby spider-man_616 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:06 am

i lowkey thought they were gonna show up at the buckeye warehouse

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:00 am

Nihil wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Oh yuck

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:01 am

spider-man_616 wrote:i lowkey thought they were gonna show up at the buckeye warehouse

I am so very glad they didn't though. That warehouse thing was a disaster IMO

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:04 am

runtodere wrote:
spider-man_616 wrote:i lowkey thought they were gonna show up at the buckeye warehouse

I'm surprised they didn't. I wonder will it ever be released for public
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

spider-man_616

Postby spider-man_616 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:47 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
runtodere wrote:

I'm surprised they didn't. I wonder will it ever be released for public

they're saving it for the next sdcc funko panel

spider-man_616

Postby spider-man_616 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:48 pm

runtodere wrote:

can you just imagine the craze if they were there though

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:52 am

runtodere wrote:
Nihil wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

Oh yuck

That will definitely alter the normal easy going Sunday. (easy going in comparison to everything else haha).

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:01 pm

That would have been wild if it did
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

Nihil

Postby Nihil » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:56 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Nihil wrote:

Oh yuck

That will definitely alter the normal easy going Sunday. (easy going in comparison to everything else haha).

New topic to complain about in TalkBack.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:02 pm

We all know it's going to show up at Burlington Coat Factory just like Leonardo did :)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:23 pm

Nihil wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
runtodere wrote:Oh yuck

Though TalkBack is close to the same time so people will have to wait a year to complain at the next year's TalkBack.

Nihil

Postby Nihil » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:34 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
Nihil wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

Though TalkBack is close to the same time so people will have to wait a year to complain at the next year's TalkBack.

It's just SDCC's plan to limit the amount of people who can attend TalkBack.

Return to “Pop!”