The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP 78 (4/13/24) the COUNT continues)

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Chingy

Re: The Enigmatic Ahsoka SDCC Hall H POP

Postby Chingy » Wed May 10, 2023 10:33 am

Dv8sian wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Thanks, much appreciate it and I can't wait till the next FDO, everyone has posted great pics. I was hoping whoever had got the Ahsoka pop would have posted a pic, but probably didn't want a ton of DM;s

I would love to know too. The person is probably in hiding like people do when they win a billion dollars in the lottery. lol

Sooo to add some information about FDO. So as you know Mike Becker and his team randomly showed up. None of us knew. Funny part is I was by the door eating when I felt a arm on my shoulder I turn around to see Mike right next to me. I chatted with him for a moment then he went in to talk to the other fans. His team also brought in a extra bag of goodies. So they added in 2 Fright Night 2 boxes of Fun, 1 Kevin Smith signed pop, a Kevin Eastman Signed Pop, a Hairy Potter Proto, a Captain America Graffiti proto (won by Jace), and a 10in Eevee proto As Mike was meeting us Funatics a lot of ppl got extra gifts (AP Sodas, 25 Years of Fun Metal Signs, Protos, and other random items). Later I believe Mike left but some of staff stayed behind.

After we finished off the raffle. A member of the Funko staff announced to the group,
"Lets pull one more ticket"
He goes on to say that the next prize is not here but will be mailed to the winner. Only San Diego got this price. The prize would be a.... "HALL H ASHOKA!" everyone was in shock and was screaming.

They pulled out the number and announced ... 6...4...2...1...6......1....
I look down at my stack of tickets and see my back ticket says 642160, i started to get excited, but was worried it was the ticket before mine... I slowly slide up the tickets to see that the next ticket number I had was.... then I see the 161. I walk over to Becky to confirm the ticket and once they said that they had a winner, I freaked out and started cheering. This is the first time I've ever won a BIG price from any kind of raffle
The prize is still being mailed to me which is why I havnt posted in forums. Ill Take a pic once I get it.

This was my first time ever getting to attend a FDO event and it was AMAZING! I was so happy my son and share this experience with my fellow Funatics!!!

This is such an awesome story. Congrats!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Wed May 10, 2023 11:28 am

Mawhonic7 wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
I would love to know too. The person is probably in hiding like people do when they win a billion dollars in the lottery. lol

Sooo to add some information about FDO. So as you know Mike Becker and his team randomly showed up. None of us knew. Funny part is I was by the door eating when I felt a arm on my shoulder I turn around to see Mike right next to me. I chatted with him for a moment then he went in to talk to the other fans. His team also brought in a extra bag of goodies. So they added in 2 Fright Night 2 boxes of Fun, 1 Kevin Smith signed pop, a Kevin Eastman Signed Pop, a Hairy Potter Proto, a Captain America Graffiti proto (won by Jace), and a 10in Eevee proto As Mike was meeting us Funatics a lot of ppl got extra gifts (AP Sodas, 25 Years of Fun Metal Signs, Protos, and other random items). Later I believe Mike left but some of staff stayed behind.

After we finished off the raffle. A member of the Funko staff announced to the group,
He goes on to say that the next prize is not here but will be mailed to the winner. Only San Diego got this price. The prize would be a.... "HALL H ASHOKA!" everyone was in shock and was screaming.

I look down at my stack of tickets and see my back ticket says 642160, i started to get excited, but was worried it was the ticket before mine... I slowly slide up the tickets to see that the next ticket number I had was.... then I see the 161. I walk over to Becky to confirm the ticket and once they said that they had a winner, I freaked out and started cheering. This is the first time I've ever won a BIG price from any kind of raffle
The prize is still being mailed to me which is why I havnt posted in forums. Ill Take a pic once I get it.

This was my first time ever getting to attend a FDO event and it was AMAZING! I was so happy my son and share this experience with my fellow Funatics!!!

Wow! Thanks for sharing your story. That is one lucky ticket and it’s so great to know it is going to a big fan. Please post a pic when you receive it. Sounds like an awesome FDO.

Congrats on that! I also am glad it's going to a real funatic. One day I'll get my ticket to one of these FDO's!

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed May 10, 2023 11:42 am

Dv8sian wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Thanks, much appreciate it and I can't wait till the next FDO, everyone has posted great pics. I was hoping whoever had got the Ahsoka pop would have posted a pic, but probably didn't want a ton of DM;s

Congrats! I love that we keep hearing these awesome stories and they end up the hands of fans and not on eBay!
ImageImageImageImage

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Wed May 10, 2023 11:48 am

FuegoGlorious wrote:Rumor has it that she only appears on a blood moon with a voodoo sacrifice

I need to find that blood moon :)
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Wed May 10, 2023 11:58 am

runtodere wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:

Wow! Thanks for sharing your story. That is one lucky ticket and it’s so great to know it is going to a big fan. Please post a pic when you receive it. Sounds like an awesome FDO.

Congrats on that! I also am glad it's going to a real funatic. One day I'll get my ticket to one of these FDO's!

Thanks, Ashoka has found a forever home!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed May 10, 2023 12:47 pm

Dv8sian wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

Love when pops and protos find their Forever Home.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Wed May 10, 2023 1:54 pm

Lexi wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:
runtodere wrote:Congrats on that! I also am glad it's going to a real funatic. One day I'll get my ticket to one of these FDO's!

Wow I was there but left. When did they do the last drawing? Was it when everyone was leaving?
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Thehueys

Postby Thehueys » Wed May 10, 2023 3:28 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:
Thehueys wrote:What an amazing raffle prize, especially with proceeds going to charity! Congrats to the winner!

That is an amazing prize. I would have fainted! lol

Oh same here!! I was at sdcc when they never showed and have been looking ever since!
Current collection count is over 5000 unique pieces.
FDO: 2023
Fundays: 2018,2019,2021,2022, 2023
Fright Night: 2022
ECCC: 2017,2018,2019,2021
SDCC: 2018, 2019,2022,2023,2024
NYCC: 2019,2022,2023
Wondercon: 2022,2023
C2E2: 2024
FunKon: 2021
Designer Con:2019,2021,2022,2023,2024

Always looking for missing Huckleberry Hound, Freddy Funko and Disney pieces that I’m missing :)

basvanderwerff

Postby basvanderwerff » Wed May 10, 2023 3:54 pm

Dv8sian wrote:Sooo to add some information about FDO. So as you know Mike Becker and his team randomly showed up. None of us knew. Funny part is I was by the door eating when I felt a arm on my shoulder I turn around to see Mike right next to me. I chatted with him for a moment then he went in to talk to the other fans. His team also brought in a extra bag of goodies. So they added in 2 Fright Night 2 boxes of Fun, 1 Kevin Smith signed pop, a Kevin Eastman Signed Pop, a Hairy Potter Proto, a Captain America Graffiti proto (won by Jace), and a 10in Eevee proto As Mike was meeting us Funatics a lot of ppl got extra gifts (AP Sodas, 25 Years of Fun Metal Signs, Protos, and other random items). Later I believe Mike left but some of staff stayed behind.

Gz great to see one going to a collector!
I'm dying to add her to complete my Ahsoka set, really hope the rest shows up soon! current prices are just way to rough especially since i will pay an 21% importtax on top

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Wed May 10, 2023 5:32 pm

Lexi wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:
runtodere wrote:Congrats on that! I also am glad it's going to a real funatic. One day I'll get my ticket to one of these FDO's!

I do too - but that's the collector in me talking for sure

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Thu May 11, 2023 7:45 pm

MAIL CALL!

She is here Thank you Becky, Mike Becker and Funko South Team!!
First Ashoka won in the city of San Diego, ... in the month of May, while wearing a Mandalorian shirt :P

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Thu May 11, 2023 7:53 pm

rontonsoup wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:

Wow I was there but left. When did they do the last drawing? Was it when everyone was leaving?

All the raffles were done at once. First the long table with Pan Freddys and Funko banners, then the 2nd table with the Box of Fun and 3 other protos. After they did (what we thought was the last drawing) the 10in Eevee. The Funko team announced the extra prize seconds after. I was the first ticket you called so you really didn't miss anything.

jarjar124

Postby jarjar124 » Thu May 11, 2023 8:10 pm

Dv8sian wrote:MAIL CALL!

First Ashoka won in the city of San Diego, ... in the month of May, while wearing a Mandalorian shirt :P

Sick mail call! Congrats :)

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri May 12, 2023 1:22 am

Awesomeness, congrats :cheers:
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Fri May 12, 2023 1:32 am

Congratulations \:D/
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

basvanderwerff

Postby basvanderwerff » Fri May 12, 2023 1:54 am

Lovely!

drtorch

Postby drtorch » Fri May 12, 2023 1:54 am

mattytreks wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:
drtorch wrote:I hope this San Diego Comic Con will have more pop up!

Be something if so!

You can count on it!

I hope you are right MattyTreks! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Fri May 12, 2023 10:57 am

Congratulations!!!

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Sun May 14, 2023 3:04 pm

mattytreks wrote:

Congratulations!!!

I only have 3 confirmed to collectors. And 15 listed or sold foe 1,500-8000 on ebay. Check in !!! (check in forever location ahsokas i mean)
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Sun May 14, 2023 4:22 pm

That's an awesome mail call. How did you win it?
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Mon May 15, 2023 1:32 am

Skylirson wrote:

That's an awesome mail call. How did you win it?

The short version is I won it at the FDO party here In San Diego, the fun detailed story is a few posts up ;-)

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Mon May 15, 2023 1:34 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
mattytreks wrote:

Congratulations!!!

I only have 3 confirmed to collectors. And 15 listed or sold foe 1,500-8000 on ebay. Check in !!! (check in forever location ahsokas i mean)

I know of 3 forever homes here in San Diego (4 if you count mine), I know 2 local collectors that legit that won it Wondercon (one being on the 3rd floor of the arena) and 1 that purchased it from a lady after Wondercon for a reasonable price.

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Mon May 15, 2023 1:48 am

Dv8sian wrote:
runtodere wrote:
Mawhonic7 wrote:

I was there when they gave us an extra raffle pull! Congrats on getting the coveted Ahsoka! It was for a great cause and we all had fun! I still can’t believe I got one at WonderCon!

ImageImageImage

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Mon May 15, 2023 2:12 am

Comicbookwriter wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:

I was there when they gave us an extra raffle pull! Congrats on getting the coveted Ahsoka! It was for a great cause and we all had fun! I still can’t believe I got one at WonderCon!

I remember reading your story after Wondercon! FDO was a blast I was already happy just being able to hang out with everyone and getting a chance a chance to win those event banners. The fact that we got Becker and extra stuff change it from a great day to mind blowing Amazing Day. We should try to get us SD folks to get a group pic together..... then just blur out all our faces hehe

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Mon May 15, 2023 3:47 pm

Dv8sian wrote:
Comicbookwriter wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:

I remember reading your story after Wondercon! FDO was a blast I was already happy just being able to hang out with everyone and getting a chance a chance to win those event banners. The fact that we got Becker and extra stuff change it from a great day to mind blowing Amazing Day. We should try to get us SD folks to get a group pic together..... then just blur out all our faces hehe

Hahaha!! I love it. I also saw all those banners and I believe you gave one away to a very thankful person…that was amazing too! I’m ready for SDCC!! Would love to meet up!
ImageImageImage

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon May 15, 2023 6:24 pm

Wowow she's a beaut'! I'm sure this one would still have a crazy hype around it even if it was distributed as planned in Hall H. Definitely the best out of all of them.
Hi, I'm CY

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon May 15, 2023 6:28 pm

That was fast! Congrats.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Mon May 15, 2023 10:08 pm

Dv8sian wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
mattytreks wrote:Congratulations!!!

I know of 3 forever homes here in San Diego (4 if you count mine), I know 2 local collectors that legit that won it Wondercon (one being on the 3rd floor of the arena) and 1 that purchased it from a lady after Wondercon for a reasonable price.

So 7 homes.
15 ebay.

478 to go.... haha.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

sushiguru

Postby sushiguru » Mon May 15, 2023 10:33 pm

id love to have 1

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Mon May 15, 2023 10:38 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

So 7 homes.
15 ebay.

478 to go.... haha.

478, minus one for every person who has commented in this thread -- which by my math leaves us with approximately only two left lol

basvanderwerff

Postby basvanderwerff » Tue May 16, 2023 4:26 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

So 7 homes.
15 ebay.

478 to go.... haha.

There is 1 listed on whatnot also that doesnt seem to be on ebay (atleast photos and seller name are different), and there one in a store https://www.reddit.com/r/funkopop/comme ... _the_wild/ you can just catch a peak of it on the left.

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Tue May 16, 2023 12:04 pm

sushiguru wrote:id love to have 1

Same here!
:freddy1:

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Tue May 16, 2023 2:50 pm

basvanderwerff wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
Dv8sian wrote:

So 7 homes.
15 ebay.

478 to go.... haha.

There is 1 listed on whatnot also that doesnt seem to be on ebay (atleast photos and seller name are different), and there one in a store https://www.reddit.com/r/funkopop/comme ... _the_wild/ you can just catch a peak of it on the left.

Going to be hard to track all these down, but if we want to try I would guess Becker and Brian have a couple signed by Rosario. Rosario, Im pretty sure she got some (10? or more, honestly no clue maybe 200 like Lebron haha). Also not sure if Ashley Eckstein was there and/or if she got any. Someone should call them to confirm :P

basvanderwerff

Postby basvanderwerff » Tue May 16, 2023 4:57 pm

Dv8sian wrote:
basvanderwerff wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:
So 7 homes.
15 ebay.

478 to go.... haha.

Going to be hard to track all these down, but if we want to try I would guess Becker and Brian have a couple signed by Rosario. Rosario, Im pretty sure she got some (10? or more, honestly no clue maybe 200 like Lebron haha). Also not sure if Ashley Eckstein was there and/or if she got any. Someone should call them to confirm :P

Ye tracking them all down be impossible since we dont even know how many got out but it fun to find them ^^ rosario did sign a bunch wasnt there originally a photo of a bunch of signed one with rosario? dont think ashley was there only saw rosario signatures and it whould make sense since it the mando ahsoka pop.
Anyway counting down the days to SDCC :P allthough my wallet probally isnt so thrilled

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Tue May 16, 2023 5:51 pm

A little more than two months away...the excitement is growing!

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Wed May 17, 2023 12:39 am

Dv8sian wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
Lexi wrote:

All the raffles were done at once. First the long table with Pan Freddys and Funko banners, then the 2nd table with the Box of Fun and 3 other protos. After they did (what we thought was the last drawing) the 10in Eevee. The Funko team announced the extra prize seconds after. I was the first ticket you called so you really didn't miss anything.

I wish I still got to see it. After talking to my friend, I guess I left to change my son’s diaper and came back right after you won
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Wed May 17, 2023 11:01 am

mattytreks wrote:A little more than two months away...the excitement is growing!

SDCC 2023 will be here before we know it!
:freddy1:

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Wed May 17, 2023 11:50 am

Mario Wario wrote:
mattytreks wrote:A little more than two months away...the excitement is growing!

Today we are two months away from Preview Night!!

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Wed May 17, 2023 12:11 pm

mattytreks wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

I can’t wait!! So excited to go and hang out and do some shopping!!
ImageImageImage

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Wed May 17, 2023 12:11 pm

mattytreks wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:

Is it weird that I'm more excited to see what happens with Ahsoka pop at SDCC than I am for basically anything else at SDCC?

Return to “Pop!”