Black Friday Bundles

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: Black Friday Bundles

Postby rexflexall » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:02 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
PokemonMastaASH wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Seems like the pops don't match the themes picked much!

if you got the Galactic box you can request a refund because the pops in there did not match the theme at all. I saw they were giving 50% back. Anyone else try getting a refund on these boxes? They were all the same stuff in them and not really a mystery.

I didn't get any but kinda want to test that galactic box hoping for star wars pop

Wow refunds??

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:00 pm

scullysdad wrote:I ordered the streaming box and it arrived today. My Yuletide Freddy was smashed up, I emailed Funko about a replacement box so fingers crossed. The rest of the box was so good I already owned three of them lol (Wondercon Peacemaker, Judo Master, and Moira with her garbage bag dress from Schitt's Creek), but it also had the Funko Shop Rick which I needed, and a Homer Simpson I will give to a friend of mine.

That one sounds way more exciting than some of the other ones I’m seeing on the interwebs. That’s a shame about Frdddys box, hopefully they can replace it
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:05 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I ordered the streaming box and it arrived today. My Yuletide Freddy was smashed up, I emailed Funko about a replacement box so fingers crossed. The rest of the box was so good I already owned three of them lol (Wondercon Peacemaker, Judo Master, and Moira with her garbage bag dress from Schitt's Creek), but it also had the Funko Shop Rick which I needed, and a Homer Simpson I will give to a friend of mine.

That one sounds way more exciting than some of the other ones I’m seeing on the interwebs. That’s a shame about Frdddys box, hopefully they can replace it

They did not replace him, they gave me $15 back. Which is a bummer, I only wanted the Freddy from the box.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:56 am

scullysdad wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

They did not replace him, they gave me $15 back. Which is a bummer, I only wanted the Freddy from the box.

Sad no replacement for Freddy!

V2daTizzo

Postby V2daTizzo » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:28 pm

doesnt look good on funko to sell these bundles

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:57 pm

V2daTizzo wrote:doesnt look good on funko to sell these bundles

A lot of stuff doesn’t look good on them this year, hopefully they can get their crap together and remember why people like them in the first place before it’s too late.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:11 pm

scullysdad wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Awe, that’s a bummer
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:12 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

A lot of stuff doesn’t look good on them this year, hopefully they can get their crap together and remember why people like them in the first place before it’s too late.

Hopefully Brian stepping back in the seat as CEO will give them more of a spark this coming year

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:19 am

They were pretty horrendous for lots of folks!

Return to “Pop!”