itty bitty pops mystery chase ?

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Re: itty bitty pops mystery chase ?

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun May 28, 2023 11:02 pm

Shadowfyre wrote:So many possibilites with these Bitty pops! I'm really interested in the TMNT ones. I'm also a fan of them eventually expanding the line to include GITD and all the other fancy variations that come with regular size pops. These are a genius product IMO!

The TMNT set is definitely a must of the upcoming releases for me!! I think a ghostbusters set would also be awesome!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Mon May 29, 2023 12:32 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
Shadowfyre wrote:So many possibilites with these Bitty pops! I'm really interested in the TMNT ones. I'm also a fan of them eventually expanding the line to include GITD and all the other fancy variations that come with regular size pops. These are a genius product IMO!

The TMNT set is definitely a must of the upcoming releases for me!! I think a ghostbusters set would also be awesome!!

OMG Yes! Ghostbusters would be amazing!!! An itty bitty Stay Puffed! or the OG Four Pack!
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
MLP - Pony Power!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

:mal:

funkopopfanatic

Postby funkopopfanatic » Mon May 29, 2023 12:58 am

Dave17251 wrote:I feel it’s doing the opposite for me. BECAUSE they're so small, I'm justifying it as a reason to get more

Yep this is how I feel! They’re just so cute and they’re also compact so it makes them easy to store. Love em
SDCC Since 2007, Fundays 2018 & 2023!
Collecting Funko since 2011

funkopopfanatic

Postby funkopopfanatic » Mon May 29, 2023 1:02 am

nightbodega wrote:Are you all seeing the Bitty Pops in stores like Walmart, Hot Topic, and so forth? Just wondering, at least in my area, nothing so far.

I’m wondering if they’re not in the stores because of the packaging. I can see people bending or ripping the boxes to see if they can see the chase :/

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon May 29, 2023 7:35 am

funkopopfanatic wrote:
nightbodega wrote:Are you all seeing the Bitty Pops in stores like Walmart, Hot Topic, and so forth? Just wondering, at least in my area, nothing so far.

I’m wondering if they’re not in the stores because of the packaging. I can see people bending or ripping the boxes to see if they can see the chase :/

I seen a small shop had them.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Mon May 29, 2023 12:18 pm

I've seen them at Barnes n Noble recently but only a few sets.
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Mon May 29, 2023 8:32 pm

Jade10881 wrote:

Nothing in hot topic yet. Haven’t checked Walmart. I saw some in target and game stop though.

You saw some in your local Target and Game Stop, nice. What line did you see, Disney, Harry Potter?

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Mon May 29, 2023 8:33 pm

funkopopfanatic wrote:

Good point. Wasn't aware if the packaging could be ripped that easily.

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Mon May 29, 2023 9:22 pm

nightbodega wrote:
funkopopfanatic wrote:

The chases are wrapped in black plastic but you can see which ones they are by looking at the top or bottom. There is an image of the character on the top and the bottom is clear plastic.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon May 29, 2023 11:16 pm

o2thedbld5 wrote:I've seen them at Barnes n Noble recently but only a few sets.

That’s cool they’re popping up in stores..I’m gonna have to go check out the nearest B&N to see if I can see them in person!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

funkopopfanatic

Postby funkopopfanatic » Tue May 30, 2023 5:33 am

Kwik_One wrote:The chases are wrapped in black plastic but you can see which ones they are by looking at the top or bottom. There is an image of the character on the top and the bottom is clear plastic.

I was very surprised they were wrapped like that when I first opened them tbh. I wonder if they’ll change it up when more are shipped to stores. It should be all black imho

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue May 30, 2023 7:34 pm

Kwik_One wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
funkopopfanatic wrote:I’m wondering if they’re not in the stores because of the packaging. I can see people bending or ripping the boxes to see if they can see the chase :/

The chases are wrapped in black plastic but you can see which ones they are by looking at the top or bottom. There is an image of the character on the top and the bottom is clear plastic.

Wow, thanks for that info.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Tue May 30, 2023 7:51 pm

Kwik_One wrote:The chases are wrapped in black plastic but you can see which ones they are by looking at the top or bottom. There is an image of the character on the top and the bottom is clear plastic.

That’s good to know. Was going to order from Amazon but I may try to find them in store first now that I know I can see what the fourth figure is.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Tue May 30, 2023 9:43 pm

I've only seen the DC ones locally so far. And the prices have varied a lot.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue May 30, 2023 10:27 pm

I did go to my local B&N but struck out, not sure if they sold out or didn't get any.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

funkopopfanatic

Postby funkopopfanatic » Wed May 31, 2023 12:41 am

pberickp wrote:

That’s good to know. Was going to order from Amazon but I may try to find them in store first now that I know I can see what the fourth figure is.

I haven’t been able to see the chase as the fourth one is hidden covered by the cardboard

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Wed May 31, 2023 1:37 am

funkopopfanatic wrote:
pberickp wrote:

I haven’t been able to see the chase as the fourth one is hidden covered by the cardboard

You def need to open the package to see the one covered in the black plastic. I have not opened any before purchasing but I could see others doing it. I got all of mine from Funko Hollywood and they are all by the registers so no chance of peeking before purchasing.

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Wed May 31, 2023 1:38 am

Shadowfyre wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

OMG Yes! Ghostbusters would be amazing!!! An itty bitty Stay Puffed! or the OG Four Pack!

Isn’t itty bitty stay puft an oxymoron?

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Wed May 31, 2023 9:53 am

Kwik_One wrote:
Shadowfyre wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

LOL probably so - but would be cute none the less! :roflmao:
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
MLP - Pony Power!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

:mal:

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed May 31, 2023 10:15 am

Kwik_One wrote:
funkopopfanatic wrote:
pberickp wrote:That’s good to know. Was going to order from Amazon but I may try to find them in store first now that I know I can see what the fourth figure is.

You def need to open the package to see the one covered in the black plastic. I have not opened any before purchasing but I could see others doing it. I got all of mine from Funko Hollywood and they are all by the registers so no chance of peeking before purchasing.

Oh I see. I wouldn’t open the package in the store before buying. I’ll just grab them from Amazon in that case.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Wed May 31, 2023 10:40 am

Shadowfyre wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:
Shadowfyre wrote:

LOL probably so - but would be cute none the less! :roflmao:

We certainly agree on that!

x3r0

Postby x3r0 » Wed May 31, 2023 2:18 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

Ghostbusters would be great, have the box covered in white marshmallow or slimer's ooze... oh the possibilities for packaging design!

I also think the OG 90's X-Men Animation would be a massive hit also!! Have a sentinel in as a chase or something fun like that :)
Collecting since 2010

..I like to take photos of anything...

Funko Hollywood's Sid and Marty Krofft
Funko Hollywood’s Funkon

Instagram: Euphoria Imaging

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:03 am

dolphinax2 wrote:I did go to my local B&N but struck out, not sure if they sold out or didn't get any.

Was there a certain set you were looking for Gina? Our local B&N had 2 sets of Disney and Harry Potter.
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:08 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
o2thedbld5 wrote:I've seen them at Barnes n Noble recently but only a few sets.

That’s cool they’re popping up in stores..I’m gonna have to go check out the nearest B&N to see if I can see them in person!

Good luck! I hope you find them soon. They are actually smaller than I thought they would be. Seeing them in person makes a difference. =D

ImageImageImage

Ironfish242

Postby Ironfish242 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:38 am

I wasn’t a fan of the bitty Pops at first but now after seeing the TMNT set, Im definitely a fan! Lol

NitroNiki

Postby NitroNiki » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:17 pm

I like the idea of these bitty pops! As someone who lacks a lot of space to display their collection, these seem like a good solution. Two of my fandoms are currently released in them too! Disney Princesses and Star Wars!
"You'll never beat me, Egg Shen!" :SW9:

ImageImage

PickyFunkos

Postby PickyFunkos » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:18 pm

Anyone have a double of the chrome storm trooper chase...I've gotten 3 Grand Moff Tarkin, Chrome Storm Trooper is the only one staying away from me.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:41 pm

o2thedbld5 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:I did go to my local B&N but struck out, not sure if they sold out or didn't get any.

Was there a certain set you were looking for Gina? Our local B&N had 2 sets of Disney and Harry Potter.

Thanks. I was thinking the HP but I think I want to see them in person, I saw what you said about how small they are and right now just trying to watch my purchases lol. Fundays is expensive and SDCC next month.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

FunkoVandal413

Postby FunkoVandal413 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:46 pm

imbatgirlpop wrote:Feel kind dumb…. Where can I buy the itty bitty pops? Is it only at the funko site?

What have the mystery pops been?

It would be interesting if the mystery could include a chase.

I've only gotten them from the Funko shop and fye online. For some reason these are never in any stores around me.
IG Manifiesto_413
Funko Collector since 2011, dedicated and with a crown tattoo. My biggest goals are to become a HoF member and attend Fundays someday.
C2E2 '19, '20, '21, '23
FunKon '21
Fan Expo '22, '23
Anime Magic '22, '23
Anime Central '23
Anime Senpai '23
Days of the Dead Staff '19, '21, '22, '23
Anime Midwest Staff '23

:freddy2:

FunkoVandal413

Postby FunkoVandal413 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:47 pm

I'm missing Harry in quidditch uniform, if anyone has a double dm me please
IG Manifiesto_413
Funko Collector since 2011, dedicated and with a crown tattoo. My biggest goals are to become a HoF member and attend Fundays someday.
C2E2 '19, '20, '21, '23
FunKon '21
Fan Expo '22, '23
Anime Magic '22, '23
Anime Central '23
Anime Senpai '23
Days of the Dead Staff '19, '21, '22, '23
Anime Midwest Staff '23

:freddy2:

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:57 pm

So glad to see so many other funatics jumping on this line! I still haven’t found any of these at brick and mortar stores but hopefully they are coming :bom:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:07 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
o2thedbld5 wrote:

Thanks. I was thinking the HP but I think I want to see them in person, I saw what you said about how small they are and right now just trying to watch my purchases lol. Fundays is expensive and SDCC next month.

No problem at all~ It is definitely time to watch our expenses coming up. But, on that note, we may even get a SDCC itty bitty exclusive too! Who knows at this point =D

ImageImageImage

SuperSushiRoll

Postby SuperSushiRoll » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:50 am

Kwik_One wrote:
SuperSushiRoll wrote:I find these itty bitty to be cute but I haven't pulled the trigger on buying any. Im kinda afraid to go down this new rabbit hole. For those that do collect, how do you like them?

I like them and think they are fun! Like so many other products, there are mystery/chase items in them. This is how Funko gets you to buy more. They know we want them all.

Haha that’s what I’m afraid of. Like ruffle chips can’t eat just one. With funko can’t buy just one. Haha

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:01 pm

o2thedbld5 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
o2thedbld5 wrote:

No problem at all~ It is definitely time to watch our expenses coming up. But, on that note, we may even get a SDCC itty bitty exclusive too! Who knows at this point =D

An sdcc itty bitty sounds fun, but not so much a chase variant :blackeye:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79

ejcurtis115

Postby ejcurtis115 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:53 am

imbatgirlpop wrote:Feel kind dumb…. Where can I buy the itty bitty pops? Is it only at the funko site?

What have the mystery pops been?

It would be interesting if the mystery could include a chase.

They were listed as having chases, even saw pics with the tiny chase sticker. I wonder what happened to that?
:SW9:
Pops!: 4,500+
Dorbz: 50+
Hikari (regular & XS): 26
Mystery minis: 100+
Pint size heroes: 50+
Reaction figures: 17
Action figures: 24
Wacky Wobblers: 9
Pez Pops: 50+
T's, hat's, patches, pins, socks, Loungefly bags, wallets, backpacks, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, etc.: too many to count!
Funklub member: 13394 (waited a few years into collecting to go ahead and join)

Dahhaka1435

Postby Dahhaka1435 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:25 am

SDCC itty bitty Freddys!

SithLord112

Postby SithLord112 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:56 am

I really like the Bitty Pops. I didn't want to but I got the Star Wars complete set and DC set. Those mystery chases can be a pain though. I have been lucky to get 3 of 4 and trade for the missing 4th but I have a few friends that got 3 of the same chase mystery and at least with the Star Wars ones some can be high-priced. I am looking forward to the TMNT line. I have them preordered on Amazon for now.
:freddy3:

Jade10881

Postby Jade10881 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:44 am

I just checked out the TMNT itty pops. They’re so cute. Now I need those plus the Disney Princess ones.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:05 pm

Dahhaka1435 wrote:SDCC itty bitty Freddys!

Itty Bitty Freddy’s would be so cute :alien:
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

artistickc 13

Postby artistickc 13 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:07 pm

I got my DC bitty pops they are so cute! Im a little afraid to open the box to see the mystery because I like it sealed but I might cave.
Image Image

Return to “Pop!”