Pop lines that were started but never finished.

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Trujitsu Ninja

Pop lines that were started but never finished.

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun May 14, 2023 12:55 am

What pop line did you start collecting that Funko has yet to make the line complete. I was thinking the other day about some of the pop lines I have that I would like to see a complete set. A few lines that come to my mind is Nacho Liber why was there not more of that line? Also the Gotchaman line they made 3 of the 5 characters from the team. Encanto they still need tia Pepa and her husband Tio Felex. So what lines do you own that you feel are missing pops???
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Alanamaslama

Re: Pop lines that were started but never finished.

Postby Alanamaslama » Sun May 14, 2023 1:24 am

At the minimum, I’d want these lines finished with:

Watchmen - The Comedian, Silk Spectre, Ozymandias, Nite Owl
Community - Pierce, The Dean
Persona 5 - Futaba, Akechi, Kasumi, Haru
Last edited by Alanamaslama on Mon May 15, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

Funko Fundays 2017, FunKon 2021
SDCC 1999, 2017-2019, 2022, 2023
WonderCon 2019
Comic Con Revolution Ontario 2017, 2018, 2023
Los Angeles Comic Con 2016, 2018, 2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 14, 2023 2:06 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:What pop line did you start collecting that Funko has yet to make the line complete. I was thinking the other day about some of the pop lines I have that I would like to see a complete set. A few lines that come to my mind is Nacho Liber why was there not more of that line? Also the Gotchaman line they made 3 of the 5 characters from the team. Encanto they still need tia Pepa and her husband Tio Felex. So what lines do you own that you feel are missing pops???

My immediate thought was the Agents of Shield line. We got 3 pops, and they were great, but we're missing the rest of the first season team. It will never be complete without FitzSimmons!

The one that really drives me nuts though is the SDCC Halloween costumed Big Bang Theory pops. They put everyone in their costumes, but didn't give us Zach as Superman. It's a winning team without the full team represented! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Ryko87

Postby Ryko87 » Sun May 14, 2023 2:08 am

I’m still waiting for envy, gluttony, sloth and pride from full metal alchemist. Also Edward and Alphonse teacher. The squad captains from bleach.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sun May 14, 2023 2:38 am

This phenomenon happens a lot - I believe its just due to sheer number of licenses Funko has.

You can go back to the roots when Pops were just starting with The Simpsons being numbered 01 to 04 in the Animation line but it took several years before we got the next wave. :)

Just gotta trust that they will eventually come out! :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun May 14, 2023 8:56 am

Disney’s Gummi Bears was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid, and I have all the Pops but Funko never made Grammi Gummi. She’s an important character, she should have a Pop.

Stranger Things has never made a Murray Pop. At this point I am wondering if it’s a licensing thing because he’s been in the show since season 2.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Sun May 14, 2023 9:36 am

renardchua wrote:This phenomenon happens a lot - I believe its just due to sheer number of licenses Funko has.

You can go back to the roots when Pops were just starting with The Simpsons being numbered 01 to 04 in the Animation line but it took several years before we got the next wave. :)

Just gotta trust that they will eventually come out! :)

Thanks for saying that. It still gives me hope that maybe further down the road we will get more of our favorite lines that currently having missing pops.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Sun May 14, 2023 9:38 am

scullysdad wrote:Disney’s Gummi Bears was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid, and I have all the Pops but Funko never made Grammi Gummi. She’s an important character, she should have a Pop.

Stranger Things has never made a Murray Pop. At this point I am wondering if it’s a licensing thing because he’s been in the show since season 2.

Murray is a pop I hope they will eventually make.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Sun May 14, 2023 10:05 am

Ryko87 wrote:I’m still waiting for envy, gluttony, sloth and pride from full metal alchemist. Also Edward and Alphonse teacher. The squad captains from bleach.

I agree that they still need to do Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, and Pride, Hopefully they will do them eventually.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

baghramdunks

Postby baghramdunks » Sun May 14, 2023 10:20 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:What pop line did you start collecting that Funko has yet to make the line complete. I was thinking the other day about some of the pop lines I have that I would like to see a complete set. A few lines that come to my mind is Nacho Liber why was there not more of that line? Also the Gotchaman line they made 3 of the 5 characters from the team. Encanto they still need tia Pepa and her husband Tio Felex. So what lines do you own that you feel are missing pops???

Gachaman is by far what I’m looking forward to the most finished. I need the rest of my bird brain gang

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Sun May 14, 2023 11:06 am

baghramdunks wrote:

Gachaman is by far what I’m looking forward to the most finished. I need the rest of my bird brain gang

I would also like for them to make the bad guy then call it a wrap on that set.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 14, 2023 12:00 pm

Darkwing Duck, they at least need to give us Bushroot, Liquidator and Quackerjack to finish the Fearsome Five!

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun May 14, 2023 12:45 pm

The Legend of Korra....I can't believe we got Amon over a Bolin in his normal attire. The NFTs def helped but there's seriously so many more characters they could do.

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Sun May 14, 2023 2:11 pm

I was hoping some of the DC TV series pops would have had some more characters made. Was hoping for at least an Iris and a Joe pop from the Flash with the final season. Would like some more from the X-Men movies as well, maybe Colossus, iceman, pyro and some more characters from the First Class and beyond movies.
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Sun May 14, 2023 9:22 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:The Legend of Korra....I can't believe we got Amon over a Bolin in his normal attire. The NFTs def helped but there's seriously so many more characters they could do.

Would definitely like to see more characters come out of this and not just NFT based

JRJones92

Postby JRJones92 » Sun May 14, 2023 9:26 pm

Ryko87 wrote:I’m still waiting for envy, gluttony, sloth and pride from full metal alchemist. Also Edward and Alphonse teacher. The squad captains from bleach.

I agree on the full metal alchemist :bounce:
-Jennifer-
♡ I collect pretty much anything I think is cool O:)
ISO: SDCC 13' bloody predator and bloody alien LE 1008/ OG sonic, knuckles, and tails/ master chief gold blockbuster exclusive, master chief Barnes and nobles exclusive, resident evil and gears of War lineup

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun May 14, 2023 9:31 pm

Katers wrote:My immediate thought was the Agents of Shield line. We got 3 pops, and they were great, but we're missing the rest of the first season team. It will never be complete without FitzSimmons!

The one that really drives me nuts though is the SDCC Halloween costumed Big Bang Theory pops. They put everyone in their costumes, but didn't give us Zach as Superman. It's a winning team without the full team represented! ](*,)

Couldn’t agree more about Agents of Shield needing Fitz and Simmons. Their story arc was so integral to the show. I really miss that show by the way. I looked forward to watching it every week.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Mon May 15, 2023 4:38 am

pberickp wrote:
Katers wrote:My immediate thought was the Agents of Shield line. We got 3 pops, and they were great, but we're missing the rest of the first season team. It will never be complete without FitzSimmons!

Couldn’t agree more about Agents of Shield needing Fitz and Simmons. Their story arc was so integral to the show. I really miss that show by the way. I looked forward to watching it every week.

Even though it’s none really canon, Agents was such a wild show and soooo much happened with so many seasons. One of the most underrated Marvel projects.
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

Funko Fundays 2017, FunKon 2021
SDCC 1999, 2017-2019, 2022, 2023
WonderCon 2019
Comic Con Revolution Ontario 2017, 2018, 2023
Los Angeles Comic Con 2016, 2018, 2019

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Mon May 15, 2023 5:40 am

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers:
We got Monterey Jack in the Disney Afternoon Gamestop mystery box, but other than that, zilch. There has been full sets of mystery minis, some action figures, and some plushes made for Rescue Rangers, but for whatever reason we never got Chip, Dale, Gadget, Zipper, and the Ranger Plane in pop form.

10" Cereal Monsters:
In the 10" scale there's Count Chocula and Franken Berry, but no Boo Berry. The set feels incomplete without the trio of 10" pops.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

methodsmadness

Postby methodsmadness » Mon May 15, 2023 5:47 am

pberickp wrote:

Agree 100% - I feel FitzSimmons would be VERY popular. And maybe they can throw in Mac?

I wish there would've been another wave of the Star Trek: TNG Pops - so many other characters I'd love to see (Dr. Crusher, Guinan, and Q at the least)!
Keep the MOTU line coming! :cherry:
Image Image Image Image Image

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon May 15, 2023 9:43 am

Almost every single line they make is incomplete lol

MHA comes to mind though since they are missing so many characters from Class 1A
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Mon May 15, 2023 10:28 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers:
We got Monterey Jack in the Disney Afternoon Gamestop mystery box, but other than that, zilch. There has been full sets of mystery minis, some action figures, and some plushes made for Rescue Rangers, but for whatever reason we never got Chip, Dale, Gadget, Zipper, and the Ranger Plane in pop form.

I never realized this, but you're right. Definitely funky to not get a core cast.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon May 15, 2023 11:01 am

Mr Yac wrote:Darkwing Duck, they at least need to give us Bushroot, Liquidator and Quackerjack to finish the Fearsome Five!

I agree we are missing so many.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon May 15, 2023 11:09 am

Power Rangers. But that depends if you count future seasons as their own entities. I don’t think we need every season (that would be way too many lol) but at least the seasons with continuity. Forsure Zeo.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

Kixxx90

Postby Kixxx90 » Mon May 15, 2023 11:11 am

The Black and colored Head band TMNT set. We got 3 of the 4. Still a great set but Missing my boy Donny
Nice to meet you I'm Thomas

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Mon May 15, 2023 11:24 am

Alanamaslama wrote:
pberickp wrote:

Even though it’s none really canon, Agents was such a wild show and soooo much happened with so many seasons. One of the most underrated Marvel projects.

No reason it can't be canon given the whole multiverse angle. I really miss having Coulson in the MCU (really loved Agents too).
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Mon May 15, 2023 11:26 am

I'd love to see some more of the 90s cartoons taken further (except MotU... that's only missing Teela). Transformers and GI Joe could go on forever. But Thundercats could definitely use a few more: Jaga, the twins, Thundertank pop ride...
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon May 15, 2023 11:27 am

Futurama. While most of the main cast was done. there were many side characters that should have been made
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

PrincessPhie

Postby PrincessPhie » Mon May 15, 2023 12:54 pm

Firefly sticks out to me the most

Buffy as well - so many villains could’ve been made, along with other main characters such as Cordelia, Anya, Tara, Dawn, etc
Shirphie
Funko HQ Grand Opening l :fdo92: 7, 8, 9 l FUNDAYS 2018 - Present l FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
NYCC 2013 - Present l SDCC 2018 - Present

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 15, 2023 1:13 pm

Kixxx90 wrote:The Black and colored Head band TMNT set. We got 3 of the 4. Still a great set but Missing my boy Donny

you mean the red bandana with the B&W chase set, or something else?

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Mon May 15, 2023 1:20 pm

Alanamaslama wrote:At the minimum, I’d want these lines finished with:

I would love it if Funko made new versions of Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach and then finally made the rest. Maybe when Watchmen has an anniversary?
Hi! I’m Eric

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Mon May 15, 2023 1:33 pm

willy wonka wrote:Futurama. While most of the main cast was done. there were many side characters that should have been made

Maybe Funko will make more Futurama when the new episodes on Hulu start. I sure hope so!
Hi! I’m Eric

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Mon May 15, 2023 1:42 pm

Mawhonic7 wrote:

I would love it if Funko made new versions of Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach and then finally made the rest. Maybe when Watchmen has an anniversary?

Agreed! Would be great to see more Watchmen Pop!s
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Mon May 15, 2023 2:56 pm

FunkoEmu wrote:
Alanamaslama wrote:
pberickp wrote:

No reason it can't be canon given the whole multiverse angle. I really miss having Coulson in the MCU (really loved Agents too).

Coulson is the best. As Clark Gregg and Kevin Feige said, “he’s the glue.”
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
ImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Mon May 15, 2023 3:10 pm

FunkoEmu wrote:
Alanamaslama wrote:
pberickp wrote:

Coulson is the best. As Clark Gregg and Kevin Feige said, “he’s the glue.” Started watching Agents of Shield from season one again last night on Disney Plus after seeing the posts on this thread.
ImageImage

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Mon May 15, 2023 3:13 pm

Community - Pierce, The Dean
Persona 5 - Futaba, Akechi, Kasumi,

Watchmen is such a missed opportunity, especially when the new series dropped. Makes me sad to think about it lol

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Mon May 15, 2023 3:22 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Almost every single line they make is incomplete lol

MHA comes to mind though since they are missing so many characters from Class 1A

Haha, at least they're consistent. It keeps us wanting more. :drunken:

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Mon May 15, 2023 3:23 pm

hpellot wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:Darkwing Duck, they at least need to give us Bushroot, Liquidator and Quackerjack to finish the Fearsome Five!

I agree we are missing so many.

Yes this too! We need the whole rogues gallery of Darkwing villains! =D> =D>

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon May 15, 2023 3:23 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:
Haha, at least they're consistent. It keeps us wanting more. :drunken:

True that! It's actually kind of nice because when you do complete a set it's sad since you have nothing new to hunt :(
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Mon May 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:Power Rangers. But that depends if you count future seasons as their own entities. I don’t think we need every season (that would be way too many lol) but at least the seasons with continuity. Forsure Zeo.

I'm so down for this! While they're at it, ALL the zords ever made. [-o< :D

Return to “Pop!”