Pop lines that were started but never finished.

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
FuegoGlorious

Re: Pop lines that were started but never finished.

Postby FuegoGlorious » Wed May 17, 2023 7:30 pm

Meowmix4 wrote:
FuegoGlorious wrote:I feel this is true about Bleach, there are at least 10 other characters that I would slam buy.

Especially with the continuation of the Anime, I think it will happen.

I feel like Hitsugaya with Bankai is inevitable. Either that or wishful thinking 8-[

I would probably buy every captain's bankai
:SW7a:

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Wed May 17, 2023 8:50 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:I don't think there's any line that's 100% complete since there will always be some character somebody wants... but off the top of my head:

Fallout - there's like 90 some Pops but sooooo many iconic enemies and characters we're missing.

Evil Dead - missing tons of deadites and supporting characters... we still haven't gotten a Rides either.

Bloodborne/Sekiro/Darksouls - they only made 1 pop for each of these games. There's a lot of iconic/memorable encounters they could do.

Ghost of Tsushima - Same issue, we only got Jin. We should atleast have some of the supporting cast and the Khan.

Predator - Would like to see more humans from this line

Alien - We're missing the Nostromo crew and Marines

Mad Max - We got a Nux ride, but would like to see the war rig and immortan Joe's ride. Also maybe some throwback to the other 3 movies would be nice.

I love this idea. We need more mad max
Mad Max - We got a Nux ride, but would like to see the war rig and immortan Joe's ride. Also maybe some throwback to the other 3 movies would be nice.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

calpolo17

Postby calpolo17 » Wed May 17, 2023 11:56 pm

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Would have liked more Fast and Furious Pops, especially Rides!

Ravergirl27

Postby Ravergirl27 » Thu May 18, 2023 2:05 am

Fire Force to bad they are vaulted now

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 18, 2023 2:57 am

pberickp wrote:
Katers wrote:
pberickp wrote:
Couldn’t agree more about Agents of Shield needing Fitz and Simmons. Their story arc was so integral to the show. I really miss that show by the way. I looked forward to watching it every week.

Yes, I miss it too! Was just pulling out old SDCC posters, and found a few Agents posters they'd given away, made me so nostalgic for that show! I don't usually want my pops in a 2-pack, but FitzSimmons shouldn't be anything BUT a 2-pack.

100% agree that FitzSimmons should be a 2 pack of ever released. Although evil Fitz would make an awesome chase.

I'll see your chase, and double down....2 pack chase with evil Fitz and Madame Hydra in place of our normal FitzSimmons! 8-[ lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 18, 2023 2:58 am

pberickp wrote:
Katers wrote:
pberickp wrote:Coulson is the best. As Clark Gregg and Kevin Feige said, “he’s the glue.” Started watching Agents of Shield from season one again last night on Disney Plus after seeing the posts on this thread.

Coulson was the first pop I ever bought for myself. It's his fault I'm here....he's the glue for more than just the MCU apparently!

So funny! Coulson was my first POP! as well. It’s also the only POP! I have displayed in my room as all the rest are in a separate display area. He’s always keeping watch.

Love that we have the same first pop! Also good that he's keeping watch, since he's Fury's one good eye! :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 18, 2023 3:00 am

scullysdad wrote:
pberickp wrote:
Katers wrote:
Yes, I miss it too! Was just pulling out old SDCC posters, and found a few Agents posters they'd given away, made me so nostalgic for that show! I don't usually want my pops in a 2-pack, but FitzSimmons shouldn't be anything BUT a 2-pack.

100% agree that FitzSimmons should be a 2 pack of ever released. Although evil Fitz would make an awesome chase.

Has Funko ever made a chase for a two pack other than the Shining twins?

Is evil Fitz not scary enough that you need to bring the Shining twins into the conversation??? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 18, 2023 3:01 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
Katers wrote:
scullysdad wrote:Disney’s Gummi Bears was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid, and I have all the Pops but Funko never made Grammi Gummi. She’s an important character, she should have a Pop.

Stranger Things has never made a Murray Pop. At this point I am wondering if it’s a licensing thing because he’s been in the show since season 2.

I haven't been collecting the Gummi Bears, but agree - you can't have a Gummi Bear set without Grammi Gummi! That's just wrong! [-X

I noticed that too. Grammi Gummi seems like a good con exclusive candidate.

Watch her be in production for a con this year, and in the meantime we're in here bemoaning the lack of Grammi! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu May 18, 2023 4:17 am

Kwik_One wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:
A few lines that come to mind are:
- Godfather
- X-files (tons of villains)
- Halloween (Dr Loomis and Laurie). Would absolutely go crazy for a Michael with the ghost sheet on.
- Other classic Godzilla monsters/kaiju
- The Warriors - the rest of the main gang and soooooo many other gangs.

On the Warriors they also can make the girl that started traveling with them half way thought the movie

Agreed. Can’t remember her name but she was with Swan.

And maybe Cyress.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Thu May 18, 2023 10:08 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:On the Warriors they also can make the girl that started traveling with them half way thought the movie

Agreed. Can’t remember her name but she was with Swan.

And maybe Cyress.

Can you dig it!

Kixxx90

Postby Kixxx90 » Thu May 18, 2023 12:01 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Kixxx90 wrote:The Black and colored Head band TMNT set. We got 3 of the 4. Still a great set but Missing my boy Donny

you mean the red bandana with the B&W chase set, or something else?

They came out with a black and white turtles with the head band is in color. There were 2 Michelangelo, one orange and one metallic orange. 2 Raphael One red and one metallic red. And the last one they released was a Blue Leo but no metallic
Nice to meet you I'm Thomas

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu May 18, 2023 2:17 pm

Kixxx90 wrote:They came out with a black and white turtles with the head band is in color. There were 2 Michelangelo, one orange and one metallic orange. 2 Raphael One red and one metallic red. And the last one they released was a Blue Leo but no metallic

interesting, i don't think i remember that set.

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Fri May 19, 2023 4:40 am

Katers wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
Katers wrote:
I haven't been collecting the Gummi Bears, but agree - you can't have a Gummi Bear set without Grammi Gummi! That's just wrong! [-X

Watch her be in production for a con this year, and in the meantime we're in here bemoaning the lack of Grammi! lol

Haha, right?! I'm okay looking foolish in exchange for Grammi Gummi. ;-) lol
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

Bad Motherfunko

Postby Bad Motherfunko » Fri May 19, 2023 5:06 pm

The Legend of Korra- Tenzin, Lin, Suyin, Kuvira, The Red Lotus (a four pack would be perfect) and more!
Avatar Protos: https://i.imgur.com/iLdXwes.jpg
Collecting Funko since 2012.
Main Collections: Anything Avatar or Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Events Attended: Funko Hollywood Opening, Funkon '21, Fundays '22, SDCC '19/'22
Proud member of Funko Fiends (PSW) and The United Funko Family <3
Instagrams: @bad.motherfunko & @lollipop_customs

ISO Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra Protos

plumb102

Postby plumb102 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:10 pm

We need more Courage the Cowardly dog!!
and more Regular show!
SDCC 1996-current - Wondercon 2012-current - LACC 2021-current - ECCC '22 - Niagara Falls Con '22 - Designer Con '23
FunKon Hollywood '21 - Pasadena Con 2023-current - FunKon 2 HQ '22 - WonderCon Beach Bash '22 - Funkoville SDCC '22 & '23 -
WonderCon Fun House '23 - Back to the Beginning: Bob's Big Boy Meetup '24 - Comic-Con Revolution '24

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Fri May 19, 2023 7:19 pm

Resident Evil. Still need Chris, Claire, and Wesker at minimum. I'd like to see Barry, Ada, HUNK, and maybe a plain zombie or dog zombie.

Still a ton they could do for Mortal Kombat.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

Arcadefunko

Postby Arcadefunko » Fri May 19, 2023 7:32 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:What pop line did you start collecting that Funko has yet to make the line complete. I was thinking the other day about some of the pop lines I have that I would like to see a complete set. A few lines that come to my mind is Nacho Liber why was there not more of that line? Also the Gotchaman line they made 3 of the 5 characters from the team. Encanto they still need tia Pepa and her husband Tio Felex. So what lines do you own that you feel are missing pops???

Regular show
IG: @arcadefunko

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Fri May 19, 2023 11:20 pm

Mass effect. They made some of the characters of the game that had a lot of characters over its trilogy. They left out a few fan favorites that a lot of us would have loved to get.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat May 20, 2023 12:35 am

It: Chapter Two since it's missing the best part: the adult Losers Club! Also, they have some catching up to do with Overwatch.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

ascaryman

Postby ascaryman » Sat May 20, 2023 1:50 am

Funko definitely missed the boat with Agents of Shield!!! My Coulson, May, and Daisy are lonely!
SDCC 2013-2018 | Fundays 2015-2018

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 21, 2023 2:19 am

Dave17251 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:What pop line did you start collecting that Funko has yet to make the line complete. I was thinking the other day about some of the pop lines I have that I would like to see a complete set. A few lines that come to my mind is Nacho Liber why was there not more of that line? Also the Gotchaman line they made 3 of the 5 characters from the team. Encanto they still need tia Pepa and her husband Tio Felex. So what lines do you own that you feel are missing pops???

My immediate thought was the Agents of Shield line. We got 3 pops, and they were great, but we're missing the rest of the first season team. It will never be complete without FitzSimmons!

The one that really drives me nuts though is the SDCC Halloween costumed Big Bang Theory pops. They put everyone in their costumes, but didn't give us Zach as Superman. It's a winning team without the full team represented! ](*,)

Great, now I want a Mack pop with his shotgun axe. I would LOVE to have seen this line get expanded. Personally I was very much into the asia line pops, specifically the creatures line. There are a few in the back of the box that never got made like Daitengu. Same for the BAPE Baby Milo line, there are some the Milo and Friends I still long to see.

Us never getting a Mack with his shotgun axe is an absolute disappointment that I may never recover from. But I will never stop hoping that he'll just show up one day, maybe as a convention exclusive.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 21, 2023 2:22 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
Katers wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

Haha, right?! I'm okay looking foolish in exchange for Grammi Gummi. ;-) lol

I'm right there with you, sacrifices have to be made! Whatever it takes to get that line completed!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 21, 2023 2:24 am

ascaryman wrote:Funko definitely missed the boat with Agents of Shield!!! My Coulson, May, and Daisy are lonely!

As long as we're on the subject, we were robbed with the Agent Carter line. We ONLY got Agent Carter, and none of the other characters! Jarvis, Howard Stark, Daniel Souza? I have my Agent Carter pops with my AOS pops, so that none of them are lonely, but there's always room for more!
Image ImageImage Image

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sun May 21, 2023 2:50 am

Family guy I want to see more

Warren8525

Postby Warren8525 » Sun May 21, 2023 3:57 am

More Sailor Moon please.

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Sun May 21, 2023 9:02 am

funko_gtx91 wrote:Family guy I want to see more

Yes. Animaniacs as well.
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun May 21, 2023 10:12 am

calpolo17 wrote:Neon Genesis Evangelion

I really wish they had done a lot more for Eva. The other Eva units would have been awesome, and Misato deserved a Pop, too. I think the ship has sailed on making more, though.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Mon May 22, 2023 7:16 am

Katers wrote:
Dave17251 wrote:
Katers wrote:
My immediate thought was the Agents of Shield line. We got 3 pops, and they were great, but we're missing the rest of the first season team. It will never be complete without FitzSimmons!

The one that really drives me nuts though is the SDCC Halloween costumed Big Bang Theory pops. They put everyone in their costumes, but didn't give us Zach as Superman. It's a winning team without the full team represented! ](*,)

Great, now I want a Mack pop with his shotgun axe. I would LOVE to have seen this line get expanded. Personally I was very much into the asia line pops, specifically the creatures line. There are a few in the back of the box that never got made like Daitengu. Same for the BAPE Baby Milo line, there are some the Milo and Friends I still long to see.

Us never getting a Mack with his shotgun axe is an absolute disappointment that I may never recover from. But I will never stop hoping that he'll just show up one day, maybe as a convention exclusive.

I could see that happening.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Mon May 22, 2023 8:28 am

We really should have gotten more labyrinth pops
Ballroom Sarah and Jareth
Sir didymus
Fireys
Goblins
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon May 22, 2023 8:58 am

Ravergirl27 wrote:Fire Force to bad they are vaulted now

There has been pops that were vaulted that they have revisited.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon May 22, 2023 8:59 am

Warren8525 wrote:More Sailor Moon please.

I agree, more Sailor Moon please.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Mon May 22, 2023 11:52 am

scullysdad wrote:Disney’s Gummi Bears was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid, and I have all the Pops but Funko never made Grammi Gummi. She’s an important character, she should have a Pop.

This one drives me crazy. I still can't figure out why she never got the Pop treatment. I always thought she would show up as a Con Exclusive somewhere but it never happened.
I be Chris

FunkoPDX

Postby FunkoPDX » Mon May 22, 2023 3:44 pm

Halo Spartan Warriors!
Still need a couple of the OG Master Chefs and Blockbuster one. So it will be a minute until I can complete this one.
Cheers Funko Fam!

Vteck

Postby Vteck » Mon May 22, 2023 4:56 pm

Seems like F1 had a couple of pops for the mercedes patronas team made but nothing after that.
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon May 22, 2023 5:19 pm

Yes Evangelion!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 23, 2023 2:18 am

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dave17251 wrote:

I could see that happening.

Right? They've done similar things with other lines...Dr. Who comes to mind immediately. Just a random con exclusive pop here or there. Now it's our turn - bring on the Agents!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 23, 2023 2:19 am

MasterSplyntr wrote:

This one drives me crazy. I still can't figure out why she never got the Pop treatment. I always thought she would show up as a Con Exclusive somewhere but it never happened.

Maybe she was a planned con exclusive that got delayed? Watch her show up for the next D23 and surprise us all! lol
Image ImageImage Image

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:57 am

lcarus83 wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:Family guy I want to see more

Yes. Animaniacs as well.

Yeah that’s a good one

joecolt

Postby joecolt » Tue May 23, 2023 10:38 am

I agree with Nacho Libre. Id love to see:

- Eskeleto
-Encarnacion
-Chancho
-Ramses

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue May 23, 2023 12:07 pm

Fast and Furious will remain a line that’ll never finish because the movies are never going to end. :roflmao: :roflmao: isn’t the new movie the 10th one? I’ve lost count.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Return to “Pop!”