Ted Lasso Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
pberickp

Re: Ted Lasso Pop

Postby pberickp » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:51 pm

Ted Lasso POPs I really want to see…
Nate Shelley, Leslie Higgins, Mae, Trent Crimm, Isaac McAdoo, and Dani Rojas.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:01 pm

opopssum wrote:Freddy Lasso was the (pop) highlight of Fundays for me, I was out trying to make a trade and heard a gal mention him, was about to leave the night with whiplash I turned around so fast. Immediately abandon my other search to make a mad dash to bears. Id eat 100 more of those chicken sandwiches for more Ted Lasso Freddys, Freddy Roy Kent or Freddy Tartt have rocketed to the top of my Freddy wish list.

I feel like all of us in this thread willed the Ted Lasso Freddy into being - great job, US! I honestly can't name my favorite Freddy from Fundays, but I can say that when Freddy Ted got passed out at my table was when I officially lost my voice! I think I provided some pretty great entertainment for my table-mates, too!

#TeamBears4Life
Image ImageImage Image

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:16 am

lazcommalisa wrote:My buddy was in Bears and told me they won Ted Lasso as Freddy. The way I RAN to that section to secure one. Glad that some friends in the section knew how much I loved the show and gladly made a trade with me. One of my personal fave Freddy's of the evening.

That is what is so great with the community, helping one another.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

chosenjuan01

Postby chosenjuan01 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:57 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:My buddy was in Bears and told me they won Ted Lasso as Freddy. The way I RAN to that section to secure one. Glad that some friends in the section knew how much I loved the show and gladly made a trade with me. One of my personal fave Freddy's of the evening.

You love to see it! I’m happy for you that you got your freddy as ted lasso!! Collectors unite!!!! :D :D :D
I AM THE CHOSENJUAN :dance:
SHINZOU WO SASAGAYO
COMPTON BORN N RAISED

Teddyb84

Postby Teddyb84 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:31 pm

i would love for them to do a moment with ted lasso pops would be cool
ImageIG Teddyb1984

TheVerdant23

Postby TheVerdant23 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:29 pm

Mr Yac wrote:as i already said i don't think this is a line that needed to be a line, with that said i am sad that Ted doesn't have a Led Tasso chase variant.

wonder what else is circulating. My friend got tossed a proto Beard with hoolahoop from fundays

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:25 pm

I missed the online drop from Target for Jamie Tartt, hoping I can pick it up in store next week. I think it’s supposed to release next Friday on the 11th.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
ImageImage

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:07 pm

Teddyb84 wrote:i would love for them to do a moment with ted lasso pops would be cool

You are right, a "moment" would be so awesome.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:33 pm

pberickp wrote:I missed the online drop from Target for Jamie Tartt, hoping I can pick it up in store next week. I think it’s supposed to release next Friday on the 11th.

I plan to be up bright and early to hit the stores around me, its such a cute pop and in my area it feels like pops will either sit on the shelves for months or Ill never find it so im going to get tough with this one lol
- tauntaunking on instagram

KenGT8

Postby KenGT8 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:41 am

lol I was sitting in the Bears section and was never so thrilled to get Freddy as Ted Lasso!! I think my voice went hoarse from yelling "LET'S GOOOO" lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:56 am

TheVerdant23 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:as i already said i don't think this is a line that needed to be a line, with that said i am sad that Ted doesn't have a Led Tasso chase variant.

wonder what else is circulating. My friend got tossed a proto Beard with hoolahoop from fundays

WOW! I was feeling so good about my fundays haul, and now I'm sad that I wasn't anywhere near that proto toss!
Image ImageImage Image

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:00 pm

KenGT8 wrote:lol I was sitting in the Bears section and was never so thrilled to get Freddy as Ted Lasso!! I think my voice went hoarse from yelling "LET'S GOOOO" lol

Congrats, you Bears were lucky with that Ted Lasso Freddy =D>
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:01 pm

Katers wrote:
TheVerdant23 wrote:

WOW! I was feeling so good about my fundays haul, and now I'm sad that I wasn't anywhere near that proto toss!

Yeah, I was back with the wolves and we never had a chance :-({|=
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:12 am

Stragon wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheVerdant23 wrote:wonder what else is circulating. My friend got tossed a proto Beard with hoolahoop from fundays

I think unless you were the tables right at the stairs to the stage, you never had a chance!

Went to Funko Hollywood today and picked up Sam Obisanya! First time I'd seen the pop in person, and they did a great job with him, down to all the minutia of his jersey. Hopefully my Jamie Tartt pop comes in soon and I can get the teammates up on the shelf together. \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Gillman

Postby Gillman » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:25 am

Would be cool if they had a mold planned for Keeleey's pink leopard statue.

brooklyn_geek

Postby brooklyn_geek » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:51 am

pberickp wrote:I missed the online drop from Target for Jamie Tartt, hoping I can pick it up in store next week. I think it’s supposed to release next Friday on the 11th.

They were on the shelf at my local Target this evening but of course it wouldn’t let me check it out so the employee ended up taking it back smh

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:40 am

brooklyn_geek wrote:

They were on the shelf at my local Target this evening but of course it wouldn’t let me check it out so the employee ended up taking it back smh

I'm sure it will restock online. Or maybe you can just go back and hope it's still there
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:42 am

Popfindr says every store in my area has 6 or 10 of Jamie, so I think he should be easy to get if you go day one.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:35 pm

scullysdad wrote:Popfindr says every store in my area has 6 or 10 of Jamie, so I think he should be easy to get if you go day one.

Good to know. Hoping it won’t be too difficult to find.
ImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:49 pm

I was able to find Jamie at Target today. It rang up as unsellable but they sold it to me anyway :)

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:21 am

scullysdad wrote:Popfindr says every store in my area has 6 or 10 of Jamie, so I think he should be easy to get if you go day one.

Mine has shipped, and supposedly is arriving on Friday. Really looking forward to getting him up on the shelf next to Sam! Never thought I'd be this excited to add Jamie to the team, and yet - here I am! lol
Image ImageImage Image

TheVerdant23

Postby TheVerdant23 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:34 pm

Katers wrote:
Stragon wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think unless you were the tables right at the stairs to the stage, you never had a chance!

Went to Funko Hollywood today and picked up Sam Obisanya! First time I'd seen the pop in person, and they did a great job with him, down to all the minutia of his jersey. Hopefully my Jamie Tartt pop comes in soon and I can get the teammates up on the shelf together. \:D/

ya we were bears but on outside edge so a lot of times they went up to center stage or the walkway to try for handout and worked

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:36 am

TheVerdant23 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Stragon wrote:

ya we were bears but on outside edge so a lot of times they went up to center stage or the walkway to try for handout and worked

I was really insistent that my group go Team Bears - and taking home that Ted Lasso was worth all the standing firm for my team! My Ted Lasso collection would not have been complete without that Freddy Ted.

But speaking of incomplete - I'm going to need a Higgins soon, can't have a Diamond Dogs meeting without him! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

perfectprecious

Postby perfectprecious » Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:44 am

scullysdad wrote:I was able to find Jamie at Target today. It rang up as unsellable but they sold it to me anyway :)

oh wow that's awesome haha! I'll check my local target this Friday morning and hopefully I can find one
First Funko POP: Daenerys (Wedding Dress) 2014
Current obsession: Funko Sodas! Ted Lasso Funko POPs

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:58 am

Sad my Funko.com Ted came with the microwaved plastic, but it’s still a great pop!
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

Funko Fundays 2017, FunKon 2021
SDCC 1999, 2017-2019, 2022, 2023
WonderCon 2019
Comic Con Revolution Ontario 2017, 2018, 2023
Los Angeles Comic Con 2016, 2018, 2019

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:57 am

Alanamaslama wrote:Image

Sad my Funko.com Ted came with the microwaved plastic, but it’s still a great pop!

Funko shipping is bad recently
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

TheVerdant23

Postby TheVerdant23 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Katers wrote:
TheVerdant23 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was really insistent that my group go Team Bears - and taking home that Ted Lasso was worth all the standing firm for my team! My Ted Lasso collection would not have been complete without that Freddy Ted.

But speaking of incomplete - I'm going to need a Higgins soon, can't have a Diamond Dogs meeting without him! :cheers:

ya my groups were towards front of line and once in a lot was going straight away for lumberjacks so worked out being first few for bears and also table winning individual prize

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:24 am

Alanamaslama wrote:
Spoiler: show

Oh my goodness, I know it's hot in Arizona in the summer time, but that's just ridiculous!

Your photos inspired some panic in me - mine had arrived, and I just left the box in my front hallway, unopened. Just jumped up to open the box, and happy to report that mine must have shipped at night, since nothing melted. Sorry your box looks like it went through Death Valley on it's way to you! ](*,) At least the pop survived - and yes, it looks great! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:05 am

I think they are doing sticker swaps but heating up the original sticker first to get rid of the adhesive. My Fun on the Run Liv Morgan came the same way and I don’t think I saw a single one that wasn’t warped. I have also had a few that have these marks that look like fingerprints but I can’t get them off, even with a magic eraser or Goo Gone.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:39 am

Teddyb84 wrote:i would love for them to do a moment with ted lasso pops would be cool

Great idea!

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:06 am

Katers wrote:
Alanamaslama wrote:

Oh my goodness, I know it's hot in Arizona in the summer time, but that's just ridiculous!

Your photos inspired some panic in me - mine had arrived, and I just left the box in my front hallway, unopened. Just jumped up to open the box, and happy to report that mine must have shipped at night, since nothing melted. Sorry your box looks like it went through Death Valley on it's way to you! ](*,) At least the pop survived - and yes, it looks great! :cheers:

I’m glad yours got there ok! I live in So Cal, so not too far from their warehouse in Arizona. It must be really hot there these last few weeks. lol
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

WonderCon 2019

Anhtrung05

Postby Anhtrung05 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:38 am

scullysdad wrote:

I think they are doing sticker swaps but heating up the original sticker first to get rid of the adhesive. My Fun on the Run Liv Morgan came the same way and I don’t think I saw a single one that wasn’t warped. I have also had a few that have these marks that look like fingerprints but I can’t get them off, even with a magic eraser or Goo Gone.

I don’t think that one is sticker swapped nor do I think funko did bad shipping in those. Lol my guess would be he is in either in NV or AZ where the temperature is insane right now.

Alanamaslama

Postby Alanamaslama » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:45 am

Anhtrung05 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I don’t think that one is sticker swapped nor do I think funko did bad shipping in those. Lol my guess would be he is in either in NV or AZ where the temperature is insane right now.

I’m in So Cal where it’s been mid to high 70s. Not a super far trek from Arizona, but must’ve been an intense one.
Hey, I’m Alan!

Events checked off:

WonderCon 2019

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:46 am

scullysdad wrote:

That's crazy that there are so many with that specific damage. Though I do feel like the fingerprints would be a cool effect for any mystery / crime style pops. lol I think that's the one genre Ted Lasso is lacking though, so that's unfortunate!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:52 am

Alanamaslama wrote:
Katers wrote:
Alanamaslama wrote:

I’m glad yours got there ok! I live in So Cal, so not too far from their warehouse in Arizona. It must be really hot there these last few weeks. lol

I think this year has just been ridiculously hot everywhere, unfortunately.

In other news - happy to report that the Target Jamie Tartt has arrived safely! Some seriously weird shipping for him - big box with a smaller box and air pillows, then the pop in the smaller box with that paper weave stuff they've been using thrown in with it - not wrapped around it, just padding one side and the top? But he made it, so that's one pop I don't have to go searching for! Hope everyone was able to find him in store this weekend, or he arrived safely to your doorsteps.

Now I'm looking ahead to NYCC and hoping we get an exclusive pop. Maybe Higgins? A diamond Keeley? I'll be happy with whatever they give me, if they give me something! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Anhtrung05

Postby Anhtrung05 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:03 pm

Alanamaslama wrote:
Anhtrung05 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I’m in So Cal where it’s been mid to high 70s. Not a super far trek from Arizona, but must’ve been an intense one.

:( they must have traveled through AZ to get to you. The piece is still nice. I am an out of box collector so the messed up boxes do not matter to me unless it is an extra one that I am giving to a buddy. :) hope you enjoy the piece! I would display it on my desk so people can ask about it during work and I can “utilize” my time to talk to them lol.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:02 am

EE Coach Beard arrived yesterday, and I love him! Wasn't really sure how I'd feel about him wearing the glasses, but I am actually really pleased with the pop.

On the flip side though - finally saw Keeley's pop in person, and I was a little disappointed. To me, it doesn't really capture the essence of Keeley. Maybe if it was the same pop, but flocked? lol
Image ImageImage Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 pm

I love me some Teddy

Return to “Pop!”