Ted Lasso Pop

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Munke

Re: Ted Lasso Pop

Postby Munke » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:53 am

So glad they are expanding this line finally - but daggum - so many coming out at once… my poor wallet this close to SDCC

mastakimchi

Postby mastakimchi » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:06 am

noo missed out on jamie.. where do you guys go for release information?

evalicious25

Postby evalicious25 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:33 pm

Well...missed Jaime but hoping to get one on release day! Just ordered the Amazon exclusive and waiting to order the EE exclusive. This is so exciting. I'm on the last episode even though everyone in the office has see it all, they haven't leaked any spoilers.

Funko Funatic
Lover of all cute things
Never-ending search for the ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie!
ISO: GITD Zero, Flocked Snoopy & Woodstock, 9" Maleficent

Find me on Twitter and IG @evalicious25

Chernabog

Postby Chernabog » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:49 pm

evalicious25 wrote:Well...missed Jaime but hoping to get one on release day! Just ordered the Amazon exclusive and waiting to order the EE exclusive. This is so exciting. I'm on the last episode even though everyone in the office has see it all, they haven't leaked any spoilers.

Hope you enjoy it! I honestly enjoyed the ending and glad it wrapped up how it did

ActionHotDog123

Postby ActionHotDog123 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:11 pm

evalicious25 wrote:Well...missed Jaime but hoping to get one on release day! Just ordered the Amazon exclusive and waiting to order the EE exclusive. This is so exciting. I'm on the last episode even though everyone in the office has see it all, they haven't leaked any spoilers.

That's kind of them! Half the time you can't go on any kind of social media without catching a spoiler or something.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:34 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
A Keeley and Rebecca would be great and really fit.

Okay, but once we get that 2 pack, I need a 2 pack of Jamie and Roy.

Approved! I will call Funko up and let them know our agreement!

Whew!! That's a relief, you're a tough negotiator, but I'm glad we were able to come to an agreement!

Bring on the pops!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:32 am

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
Okay, but once we get that 2 pack, I need a 2 pack of Jamie and Roy.

Whew!! That's a relief, you're a tough negotiator, but I'm glad we were able to come to an agreement!

The need for these pops is dire and I don't take it lightly. If you don't negotiate right the first time is it even a negotiation?
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:08 am

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

The need for these pops is dire and I don't take it lightly. If you don't negotiate right the first time is it even a negotiation?

It is dire, we are absolutely on the same page! And no....it would not be a negotiation at that point. It's just a fail. And we can't fail our team!

In other news....I did some rearranging yesterday, and have PLENTY of space now for a AFC Richmond collection. Let's go, Greyhounds! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:51 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

It is dire, we are absolutely on the same page! And no....it would not be a negotiation at that point. It's just a fail. And we can't fail our team!

In other news....I did some rearranging yesterday, and have PLENTY of space now for a AFC Richmond collection. Let's go, Greyhounds! :cheers:

That is great news, I hope you also made room for all the Fundays Freddy's. I am really hoping for a Ted Lasso Freddy.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

KenGT8

Postby KenGT8 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:45 pm

lol I'd love to see a Ted Lasso Freddy, or even Freddy as Roy Kent lol

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:14 pm

as i already said i don't think this is a line that needed to be a line, with that said i am sad that Ted doesn't have a Led Tasso chase variant.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:48 pm

NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:

That is great news, I hope you also made room for all the Fundays Freddy's. I am really hoping for a Ted Lasso Freddy.

I did, actually....looking forward to some new additions! And if there's not a Ted Lasso Freddy, what are they even doing over at Funko? Though I would also accept Freddy as any of the other characters from the series. Except Nate. I'm still conflicted there. lol
Image ImageImage Image

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:37 pm

Katers wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Katers wrote:

I did, actually....looking forward to some new additions! And if there's not a Ted Lasso Freddy, what are they even doing over at Funko? Though I would also accept Freddy as any of the other characters from the series. Except Nate. I'm still conflicted there. lol

I think you just willed it to be Freddy as Nate.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 pm

I've seen my local HT and BL post about getting the commons in already :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:53 pm

KenGT8 wrote:lol I'd love to see a Ted Lasso Freddy, or even Freddy as Roy Kent lol

I don't think Freddy is allowed to use the kind of language he would need to if he were dressed up as Roy Kent! lol
Image ImageImage Image

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:23 am

Picked up some of the new set at Hot Topic and they look great in-person!
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

Jeffryan73

Postby Jeffryan73 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:29 am

He's here, he's there, he's every Funko where. Freddy Funko Roy Kent!!
Family, Friends and Funko :beerchug:

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:03 pm

I really liked the show a lot - I'm ready for more down the road.
I want to get the Roy Kent signed - hopefully he makes an appearance at a Con
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:39 pm

BatLita wrote:I really liked the show a lot - I'm ready for more down the road.

He did do a send in signing not too long ago, so I bet he either does another one or makes an appearance at a show soon enough.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:18 pm

scullysdad wrote:
BatLita wrote:I really liked the show a lot - I'm ready for more down the road.

He did do a send in signing not too long ago, so I bet he either does another one or makes an appearance at a show soon enough.

Oh, that's great! I didn't know that - so I definitely hope so!
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

The_Avatar_Wan

Postby The_Avatar_Wan » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:21 pm

So hyped for this line to come out!

TheVerdant23

Postby TheVerdant23 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:57 pm

be great to see some sorta <200 LE from Ted Lasso. Would be awesome to see tandem bike of jamie and roy haah

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:14 am

Jeffryan73 wrote:He's here, he's there, he's every Funko where. Freddy Funko Roy Kent!!

I need every Roy Kent pop no matter what. If they gave us a Freddy Roy Kent, it would be a must-have for me! Though I do think a Freddy Ted Lasso is more likely, if we get anything from this line.
Image ImageImage Image

Jeffryan73

Postby Jeffryan73 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:45 am

Katers wrote:
Jeffryan73 wrote:He's here, he's there, he's every Funko where. Freddy Funko Roy Kent!!

I need every Roy Kent pop no matter what. If they gave us a Freddy Roy Kent, it would be a must-have for me! Though I do think a Freddy Ted Lasso is more likely, if we get anything from this line.

I do agree. The sunglasses and visor Ted makes the most sense for a Freddy. I do love Roy Kent though, great character.
Family, Friends and Funko :beerchug:

millone

Postby millone » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:38 am

TheVerdant23 wrote:be great to see some sorta <200 LE from Ted Lasso. Would be awesome to see tandem bike of jamie and roy haah

I am not sure we are going to see a lot of <200 LE anymore

TheVerdant23

Postby TheVerdant23 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:00 pm

millone wrote:
TheVerdant23 wrote:be great to see some sorta <200 LE from Ted Lasso. Would be awesome to see tandem bike of jamie and roy haah

sadly nope. wish theyd sell them at booth and split alotment throughout con. ill b happy with any of the con only ones this year. but funko nft redeemables the grail is 999 but probably only 3rd of that get made with unopned packs or burning of some

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:44 pm

TheVerdant23 wrote:
millone wrote:

sadly nope. wish theyd sell them at booth and split alotment throughout con. ill b happy with any of the con only ones this year. but funko nft redeemables the grail is 999 but probably only 3rd of that get made with unopned packs or burning of some

For Grails almost all of them are redeemed - you can look at exact numbers here, but most of the time you see 90%+ get claimed.

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=101556
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:44 am

Jeffryan73 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I do agree. The sunglasses and visor Ted makes the most sense for a Freddy. I do love Roy Kent though, great character.

Add in the blue jacket, and I can picture Freddy Lasso perfectly! Goodness I hope this becomes a thing.

In the meantime though....I've decided now that the pops are rolling in, we need a Trent Krim (the Independent)! next. Perhaps with flocking in his hair.
Image ImageImage Image

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:10 pm

Jeffryan73 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would be happy with any of these.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

millone

Postby millone » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:27 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
TheVerdant23 wrote:
millone wrote:I am not sure we are going to see a lot of <200 LE anymore

For Grails almost all of them are redeemed - you can look at exact numbers here, but most of the time you see 90%+ get claimed.

Thanks for posting this link. I have been trying to figure out forever how people get the counts

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:44 am

Lexi wrote:
Jeffryan73 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would be happy with any of these.

Agreed, Ted Lasso Freddy would be pretty awesome!
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:03 pm

millone wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:
TheVerdant23 wrote:sadly nope. wish theyd sell them at booth and split alotment throughout con. ill b happy with any of the con only ones this year. but funko nft redeemables the grail is 999 but probably only 3rd of that get made with unopned packs or burning of some

Thanks for posting this link. I have been trying to figure out forever how people get the counts

Droppp posts the final counts on their Discord page. I’m a little behind in updating, but will get to it later.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:43 pm

Freddy Lasso was the (pop) highlight of Fundays for me, I was out trying to make a trade and heard a gal mention him, was about to leave the night with whiplash I turned around so fast. Immediately abandon my other search to make a mad dash to bears. Id eat 100 more of those chicken sandwiches for more Ted Lasso Freddys, Freddy Roy Kent or Freddy Tartt have rocketed to the top of my Freddy wish list.
- tauntaunking on instagram

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:51 pm

My buddy was in Bears and told me they won Ted Lasso as Freddy. The way I RAN to that section to secure one. Glad that some friends in the section knew how much I loved the show and gladly made a trade with me. One of my personal fave Freddy's of the evening.

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:53 pm

opopssum wrote:Freddy Lasso was the (pop) highlight of Fundays for me, I was out trying to make a trade and heard a gal mention him, was about to leave the night with whiplash I turned around so fast. Immediately abandon my other search to make a mad dash to bears. Id eat 100 more of those chicken sandwiches for more Ted Lasso Freddys, Freddy Roy Kent or Freddy Tartt have rocketed to the top of my Freddy wish list.

Was that me? Was it for a Spock Freddy?
It’s me Lynda

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:55 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:My buddy was in Bears and told me they won Ted Lasso as Freddy. The way I RAN to that section to secure one. Glad that some friends in the section knew how much I loved the show and gladly made a trade with me. One of my personal fave Freddy's of the evening.

Glad that worked out for you! I don't even have a subscription to watch the show but that Freddy was hilarious. A standout even in what turned out to be an exceptional year of Freddys.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:33 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:My buddy was in Bears and told me they won Ted Lasso as Freddy. The way I RAN to that section to secure one. Glad that some friends in the section knew how much I loved the show and gladly made a trade with me. One of my personal fave Freddy's of the evening.

Glad that worked out for you! I don't even have a subscription to watch the show but that Freddy was hilarious. A standout even in what turned out to be an exceptional year of Freddys.

Just putting it out there, that show is a 10/10 for me. One of my all time favorite shows ever. I don't wanna oversell but that show was life-changing for me, especially watching it during the pandemic and seeing how positive Ted Lasso is throughout the entire show

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:15 am

lazcommalisa wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

Just putting it out there, that show is a 10/10 for me. One of my all time favorite shows ever. I don't wanna oversell but that show was life-changing for me, especially watching it during the pandemic and seeing how positive Ted Lasso is throughout the entire show

I’ve heard nothing but great things.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:59 pm

Popfanatics wrote:
opopssum wrote:Freddy Lasso was the (pop) highlight of Fundays for me, I was out trying to make a trade and heard a gal mention him, was about to leave the night with whiplash I turned around so fast. Immediately abandon my other search to make a mad dash to bears. Id eat 100 more of those chicken sandwiches for more Ted Lasso Freddys, Freddy Roy Kent or Freddy Tartt have rocketed to the top of my Freddy wish list.

Was that me? Was it for a Spock Freddy?

It must have been a popular trade :D I made a trade with Kelly/Wes (Shalee04 and Vinyl4Blood) but it was spock, you might have seen me popping around though with Spock in hand, I was looking for another funatic when security started their iron wall of defense and I couldn't go any farther then ran in to Kelly. It felt like they kicked us out quicker this year :(
- tauntaunking on instagram

TheVerdant23

Postby TheVerdant23 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:50 pm

ya i was in bears section as well and table indivdual win. scored birthday freddy and some traded me their fluffy for it. the ron wesley we won traded for a Mike but wished traded for wolverine

Return to “Pop!”