Elemental

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
squirkpoo

Re: Elemental

Postby squirkpoo » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:48 pm

Elemental has been my favorite Pixar movie in awhile! I made sure to snag a shirt at Disneyland, but the plushies weren't my fav. Hoping there will be Pops of Wade and Ember to add to my collection!
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
Hi, I'm Kim!
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:35 am

I am really surprised that there are no pops for elementals especially there could be so many variations

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:16 am

It would be very cool to see pops from this movie because of all of the little details on the characters.
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

Elviax

Postby Elviax » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:59 am

These would be great pops!
Hello! My name's David, nice to meet you!

Anime/Pokemon Collector

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:08 pm

squirkpoo wrote:Elemental has been my favorite Pixar movie in awhile! I made sure to snag a shirt at Disneyland, but the plushies weren't my fav. Hoping there will be Pops of Wade and Ember to add to my collection!

:freddy2: I hope the water effects come through. Sometimes its a hit or miss with pops but I'm excited to see what may come. :bounce: :freddy2:

Kixxx90

Postby Kixxx90 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:13 pm

squirkpoo wrote:Elemental has been my favorite Pixar movie in awhile! I made sure to snag a shirt at Disneyland, but the plushies weren't my fav. Hoping there will be Pops of Wade and Ember to add to my collection!
I brought my daughter to disneyland last week for her first time (shes 3) She absolutely Loved all the Elemental stuff there.
Nice to meet you I'm Thomas

waltstikiland

Postby waltstikiland » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:07 pm

So interesting that we still haven’t seen any pops for Elemental.

Maybe it has to do with a supply chain issue?

Definitely interesting to consider there could be more Disney/Pixar films that don’t get ANY Pops.
Started collecting Funko back in 2012!

I am a huge Star Wars fan as well as all things Mid-Century! :mickey2:
I love to go to Tiki Bars and all of Tiki Culture

Love all things Freddy and love to learn more about Funko history!

NYCC 2015-2022
Star Wars Celebration 2022-23

BearyAllen

Postby BearyAllen » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:32 pm

waltstikiland wrote:So interesting that we still haven’t seen any pops for Elemental.

Definitely interesting to consider there could be more Disney/Pixar films that don’t get ANY Pops.

It is interesting for sure, especially because these Pops have the potential to be very unique with the multiple shapes , colors, and translucencies..
Last edited by BearyAllen on Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waltstikiland

Postby waltstikiland » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:57 pm

BearyAllen wrote:
waltstikiland wrote:So interesting that we still haven’t seen any pops for Elemental.

It is interesting for sure, especially because these Pops have the protentional to be very unique with the multiple shapes , colors, and translucencies..

Exactly!

So much potential here for interesting sculpts, etc.......
Started collecting Funko back in 2012!

I am a huge Star Wars fan as well as all things Mid-Century! :mickey2:
I love to go to Tiki Bars and all of Tiki Culture

Love all things Freddy and love to learn more about Funko history!

NYCC 2015-2022
Star Wars Celebration 2022-23

Slothetti

Postby Slothetti » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:07 pm

orangemonkey21 wrote:Where are the Elemental pops, this is the first film in Pixar's canon not to receive any representation from Funko, and with the movie releasing next week, I'm wondering why there's nothing on the docket for it.

I do hope they still come, Maybe with it being released on disney plus and coming to blue ray soon maybe we get a one off funko shop exclusive?

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:46 am

Slothetti wrote:
orangemonkey21 wrote:Where are the Elemental pops, this is the first film in Pixar's canon not to receive any representation from Funko, and with the movie releasing next week, I'm wondering why there's nothing on the docket for it.

I do hope they still come, Maybe with it being released on disney plus and coming to blue ray soon maybe we get a one off funko shop exclusive?

:freddy2: :bounce: from other threads theres murmurs that there might be pops exclusive to parks. I'm not sure how true it is so take with a grain of salt. But that can also be an option of how it may drop. :bounce:

Jeffryan73

Postby Jeffryan73 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:56 am

The possible sculpts from Elemental seem endless and fun. The obvious GITD is just the tip of the iceberg. I need a Clod Pop for sure.
Family, Friends and Funko :beerchug:

LittleMissLoungefly

Postby LittleMissLoungefly » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:42 pm

I can't wait to watch this movie! You guys have gotten me really excited for it. :cat:

liiilzz

Postby liiilzz » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:46 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
friskykillface wrote:Decent movie and yeah I’m surprised they aren’t out yet but someone said Turning Red was the same way so maybe just a small delay

Is the movie better than turning red?

I personally loved elemental more than turning red!!!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:34 am

liiilzz wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
friskykillface wrote:Decent movie and yeah I’m surprised they aren’t out yet but someone said Turning Red was the same way so maybe just a small delay

:bounce: for me Elemental is more of my taste but if you look up it was written from the eyes of a gentleman n his relationship with his family n wife. While turning red it more of the eyes of a woman which my gf finds more connective. This is not always but this is what I've noticed with movies and people. Still hoping for pops for both movies to come out asap. :bounce: :compress: :freddy2:

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:40 am

LittleMissLoungefly wrote:I can't wait to watch this movie! You guys have gotten me really excited for it. :cat:

Not sure if you have Disney Plus, but it’s on there. I’ve literally watched it with my daughter 5 times so far. It’s such a cute little movie…
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

evanaki424

Postby evanaki424 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:42 am

lavery01 wrote:
LittleMissLoungefly wrote:I can't wait to watch this movie! You guys have gotten me really excited for it. :cat:

Not sure if you have Disney Plus, but it’s on there. I’ve literally watched it with my daughter 5 times so far. It’s such a cute little movie…

I did not realize - I will have to go check it out.

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:40 pm

zonkttc wrote:
Slothetti wrote:

:freddy2: :bounce: from other threads theres murmurs that there might be pops exclusive to parks. I'm not sure how true it is so take with a grain of salt. But that can also be an option of how it may drop. :bounce:

If they DO end up being park exclusive, I wonder if they're going to drop for the grand opening of Pixar Place Hotel! :eek: Especially since the gift shop there is all Pixar themed.
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
Hi, I'm Kim!
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:27 pm

squirkpoo wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
Slothetti wrote:

If they DO end up being park exclusive, I wonder if they're going to drop for the grand opening of Pixar Place Hotel! :eek: Especially since the gift shop there is all Pixar themed.

:freddy1: That could happen anything is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if funko is trying new things and this might be one of them because we still haven't seen pops for turning red either as far as I've noticed. Here's hoping its more worldwide. :bounce:

liiilzz

Postby liiilzz » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:33 pm

zonkttc wrote:
liiilzz wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

:bounce: for me Elemental is more of my taste but if you look up it was written from the eyes of a gentleman n his relationship with his family n wife. While turning red it more of the eyes of a woman which my gf finds more connective. This is not always but this is what I've noticed with movies and people. Still hoping for pops for both movies to come out asap. :bounce: :compress: :freddy2:

Yeah, turning red is supposed to connect with me since I did grow up in an Asian household with a similar mom. It just didn’t hit that way for me

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:10 am

zonkttc wrote:
squirkpoo wrote:
zonkttc wrote: :freddy2: :bounce: from other threads theres murmurs that there might be pops exclusive to parks. I'm not sure how true it is so take with a grain of salt. But that can also be an option of how it may drop. :bounce:

:freddy1: That could happen anything is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if funko is trying new things and this might be one of them because we still haven't seen pops for turning red either as far as I've noticed. Here's hoping its more worldwide. :bounce:

They had 3 Pops from Turning Red - Mei, Panda Mei 6in, and a Funko Shop exclusive Flocked 6in Panda Mei. So I hope they at least do the main chracters from Elemental, would be some cool molds if they did it right.

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:11 am

squirkpoo wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
Slothetti wrote:

That would make sense. Specially since they had the 2 for Web Slingers. Just have to wait and see.

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:14 am

Took us a while to watch this movie since my family is so busy. It’s such a good movie with rich characters, definitely need some pops or sodas.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:17 am

Gonna watch it soon when I catch up on Disney+!

evanaki424

Postby evanaki424 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:44 am

rexflexall wrote:Gonna watch it soon when I catch up on Disney+!

I almost watched it yesterday when it popped up but am saving it for a special occasion. lol

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:48 pm

I wasn’t able to catch this movie in theaters so I was happy to see it on Disney+ I hope to see pops! Being made! They would be AMAZING!

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:20 pm

We didn't see it in theaters, but watched it on Disney+ this weekend and I really enjoyed it. I cried, it was a good storyline.
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:56 am

evanaki424 wrote:

I almost watched it yesterday when it popped up but am saving it for a special occasion. lol

I used the time to catch up with Ahsoka LOL!

evanaki424

Postby evanaki424 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:33 am

rexflexall wrote:
evanaki424 wrote:

I am still on Mandalorian. LOL!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:47 am

evanaki424 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
evanaki424 wrote:I almost watched it yesterday when it popped up but am saving it for a special occasion. lol

Great show of course!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:04 pm

rexflexall wrote:
evanaki424 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Great show of course!

Just caught up on that. Took time to watch the movie again and thought there are so many cute pops that could be created. I hope there is a drop. :brilsmurf: :freddy2:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am

zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
evanaki424 wrote:I am still on Mandalorian. LOL!

Great show of course!

Just caught up on that. Took time to watch the movie again and thought there are so many cute pops that could be created. I hope there is a drop. :brilsmurf: :freddy2:

I'm sure Funko is thinking of something!

Serch_na

Postby Serch_na » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:53 pm

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Great show of course!

I'm sure Funko is thinking of something!

They always do it :freddy2:
NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:55 pm

I need to watch it now that it's on disney plus.
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:09 pm

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:I need to watch it now that it's on disney plus.

:freddy2: Have fun watching the movie. To make an extra special me and my girl decided to make something call fireflakes if you look up on YouTube there's a creator that made them based off of the avatar Cartoon but I Feel like it fits this movie just as well. Fair warning if you watch the movie you're going to watch pops like the rest of us lol. :bounce: :freddy4:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:37 am

Ah either this or the latest episode of Ahsoka tonight to watch!

Ronnie18

Postby Ronnie18 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:47 am

I am surprised by the lack of pops, since this is part of disney. But I didn’t think the marketing for this movie was that great.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:59 pm

Ronnie18 wrote:I am surprised by the lack of pops, since this is part of disney. But I didn’t think the marketing for this movie was that great.

:freddy2: Actually this is solely a pixar movie I understand that Disney does own pixar but since pixar is doing this movie Solow I could understand why there is a lack of pops I just hope that this doesn't mean that there won't be pops at all. :brilsmurf: :freddy2:

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:45 pm

I was at Disneyland last week and sadly this animation is not getting the love that it deserves. Tucked away in the corner of multiple stores they only gave them 4tiny shelves of love…. Hidden away in the back of every store… just waiting for the outlets :(

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:56 pm

pinklaquer wrote:

I was at Disneyland last week and sadly this animation is not getting the love that it deserves. Tucked away in the corner of multiple stores they only gave them 4tiny shelves of love…. Hidden away in the back of every store… just waiting for the outlets :(

That's awful to hear. I hope this doesn't mean pops aren't a possible. I hope with this 100 year celebration something does arise one day. :bounce: :compress: :freddy2:

Return to “Pop!”