Pop! Yourself

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Rcmal1

Re: Pop! Yourself

Postby Rcmal1 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:48 am

ShellyGt86 wrote:I hope to make my pop this weekend. Mini me. Can’t wait for this one.

I hope it went well!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:00 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
ShellyGt86 wrote:I hope to make my pop this weekend. Mini me. Can’t wait for this one.

I hope it went well!

:freddy1: have a great time. :bounce: :compress:

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:25 pm

I think I am going to get a couple of the Pop Yourself Pops as Christmas gifts for my nieces. I bet they sell a lot this season for gifts.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

ShellyGt86

Postby ShellyGt86 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:58 pm

Absolutely, to pop your family and friends. What a awesome gift.
To live will be a great Adventure... :grommit:Image]

Image[/url]

FunEmployed

Postby FunEmployed » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:10 am

I enjoyed going to HQ to create my Pops! But now they changed the box to a generic design to align with the online ordering. It was one of the unique perks of building a Funko at HQ Everett. They should at least let visitors to HQ have access to the original boxing.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:02 am

FunEmployed wrote:I enjoyed going to HQ to create my Pops! But now they changed the box to a generic design to align with the online ordering. It was one of the unique perks of building a Funko at HQ Everett. They should at least let visitors to HQ have access to the original boxing.

I didn't even notice that HQ has a different box
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:00 am

Still hoping we get these options someday:

Santa outfit, or an ugly sweater looking outfit, just not into the elf pajamas myself, but would love a christmas themed me.
Star Trek outfit, I know myself and a few others would love this.
Would be great if they were able to find a way to do faux superhero outfits, but I guess the licenses for the real ones wouldn't allow it.
I wonder if they could do ones where different characters would be on a tshirt..I'd so buy those...Wolverine, Superman, 10th Doctor or Tardis, horror characters. My only concern is I think my beard might cover most of the chest area....not that it would stop me from getting them. :D
More hat options would be good...santa hat, happy new year hat, birthday hat etc.

I'm sure a lot these have already been mentioned...I just know once I get my superhero version I don't have any other options on the site right now that I want...and I need more variants of me. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:02 am

Jezter wrote:Still hoping we get these options someday:

Santa outfit, or an ugly sweater looking outfit, just not into the elf pajamas myself, but would love a christmas themed me.
Would be great if they were able to find a way to do faux superhero outfits, but I guess the licenses for the real ones wouldn't allow it.
I wonder if they could do ones where different characters would be on a tshirt..I'd so buy those...Wolverine, Superman, 10th Doctor or Tardis, horror characters. My only concern is I think my beard might cover most of the chest area....not that it would stop me from getting them. :D
More hat options would be good...santa hat, happy new year hat, birthday hat etc.

I'm sure a lot these have already been mentioned...I just know once I get my superhero version I don't have any other options on the site right now that I want...and I need more variants of me. :D

I think we will eventually good stuffs, they continue to add stuffs for the pop yourself.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:08 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Jezter wrote:Still hoping we get these options someday:

I think we will eventually good stuffs, they continue to add stuffs for the pop yourself.

I hope so. I know some of my wants are a little niche...and not something the masses might want like they want holiday stuff, but man I would have SO many variants of myself, lol. OR if they can, give the option to just get body parts instead at a lower cost. I'd happily buy a chest piece with a superhero tshirt if I can just pop my head off of my existing pop. I don't really want to do that, but just tossing it out as an option if they wanted to keep costs low.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:44 am

I'm not 100 percent sure but I was right to think that we will see some more drops of pop.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:24 am

scullysdad wrote:I think I am going to get a couple of the Pop Yourself Pops as Christmas gifts for my nieces. I bet they sell a lot this season for gifts.

They'll love them!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:42 am

rexflexall wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I think I am going to get a couple of the Pop Yourself Pops as Christmas gifts for my nieces. I bet they sell a lot this season for gifts.

They'll love them!

:freddy1: Really great sticking stuffers and if you can get them in on the space that'd be a great gift as well. :bounce: :compress:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:50 am

zonkttc wrote:I'm not 100 percent sure but I was right to think that we will see some more drops of pop.

Definitely can't be the end!

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:04 pm

rexflexall wrote:
zonkttc wrote:I'm not 100 percent sure but I was right to think that we will see some more drops of pop.

Definitely can't be the end!

:freddy1: oh i think we're far from over. Lol. :bounce: :compress:

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:09 am

FunEmployed wrote:I enjoyed going to HQ to create my Pops! But now they changed the box to a generic design to align with the online ordering. It was one of the unique perks of building a Funko at HQ Everett. They should at least let visitors to HQ have access to the original boxing.

Agreed. Also I think they would have people do it multiple times for just the different box.

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:37 am

Rcmal1 wrote:

Agreed. Also I think they would have people do it multiple times for just the different box.

:freddy1: I agree too. I feel like its a lose. :bounce: :compress:

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:30 am

Rcmal1 wrote:

We did it at Funko Hollywood last year and I enjoyed that the box was different then the online one. Sad to hear it changed because we didn't do it at HQ when we were up there for Funkon II.
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:23 am

Now I'm unsure if I should just do it online then take a trip

ldela001

Postby ldela001 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:49 pm

I’m hoping they add more hair and pants options in the future, in addition to more color variants for shoes. For example, a shaved head with just short hair all around, as well as gray sneakers.
Funko Goals:
-Attend Fundays
-Win a prototype
-Collect all Ewok-related Pops!

:wwe7:

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:32 pm

I made a pop of my self online but I really want to go in person and do it. I tried the last time I was in LA but kept missing the time frame.
Follow Me On Instagram @sthesuperstar
ISO SIMPSONS POPS & PROTOS
Member Of Funko Fiends Midwest as of November 2019 :freddy1:

zonkttc

Postby zonkttc » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:08 am

I'm really proud that funko is bringing in Brands into pop urself. Great job funko.

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:07 pm

zonkttc wrote:Now I'm unsure if I should just do it online then take a trip

why not both?!
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

Return to “Pop!”